An Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Smithson pried Brian loose from me and hoisted me to my feet.

"Right," he said, as he gathered up my clothes, "the pair of you tidy up the assignment while I make Vicki a mug of coffee as a pick-me-up."

With that he practically dragged me out of Alex's room and tossed me into the bathroom.

"Have yourself a quick shower and join me in the kitchen," he instructed me. "I'll go and get the coffee started."

So I had myself a quick shower and got dressed, all the time wondering what on earth I was going to say to them when I came face to face with them. What do you say in a situation like this? I'm quite sure there were no books of etiquette for this sort of situation.

Mr Smithson was in the kitchen. He nodded when I entered and poured me a big mug of coffee, passing over milk and sugar for my use. I skipped the milk but added sugar and sat there sipping the hot coffee.

"What is your assignment about?" he asked, and I found myself telling him about it as I drank my coffee. I was about halfway through the cup when Alex and Brian entered.

"All done," said Alex, slapping a folder down in front of me. "Here's your copy. There's a copy of it on the SD card taped inside the folder so if you want to you can make some minor amendments. "We're out of here, dad. See you around dinnertime. Bye, Vicki. Delighted that you could join us today."

Brian also yelled something as he gave me a wave and the two boys stampeded out the back door. I know that two do not normally a stampede make, but they managed it. I glared after them as I gulped down the last of my coffee. Then I turned a fulminating glare on Mr Smithson.

"You raped me," I accused.

He gave me a very surprised look.

"I never did," he said, sounding shocked. "Why would I do something like that? When did I do something like that? Don't answer the why. One look at you tells me why. Answer the when."

It was my turn to be surprised. What did he mean, when did he do it?

"But, but, just now," I said, pointing over my shoulder towards the bedrooms. "With the boys. You know you did."

"What? That wasn't rape. You gave your permission when I asked. How can you change your mind and call it rape now?"

I gave him a stunned look. He couldn't be serious. We both knew I hadn't given permission. I'd refused. Quite plainly I'd refused.

"I did no such thing. I flatly stated that I wasn't going to allow any of you to have sex with me. You know I did."

"Um, no, actually, you just said you wouldn't allow the boys to seduce you. I asked if you were sure about that and you said yes. Naturally I took that to mean that you'd prefer me to start things. Are you saying I was mistaken?"

The sheer gall of the man took my breath away. I was lost for words.

"You . . . I . . . You," I spluttered, then stopped and took a deep breath.

"You thought no such thing," I insisted, "and you know it."

"Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Did I tell you how wonderful it felt when I was in you? Feeling your body wrapped around my cock and caressing it was like living a dream. So much so that I don't want to wake up."

I was blushing madly at that point. How dare he say such things. Bad enough that he did what he did. He didn't need to tell me how much he enjoyed it.

"I think it's time I was going," I said, quickly standing up.

"If you must, you must," he said with a sigh. "There is one thing before you go."

I gave him a suspicious look, not trusting the smile on his face.

"What?" I asked, even though I knew that I shouldn't.

"Before you go I want you to bend forward over the table," he told me. "Once you've done that I'm going to draw down your panties again, and continue to live the dream."

"What!?" I demanded, scandalised. He wanted to do it again? He couldn't.

"You can't," I said quickly. "You just did it. I should know. I was there."

"Well, that leaves you in a win/win situation, doesn't it," he said cheerfully. "If I try and fail then you can laugh at me and say you told me so. If, on the other hand, I succeed, you'll have the pleasure of finding out that I can please you a second time."

Even while he was talking he was turning me to face the table hand pressing against my back to encourage me to lean forward. I was going, "But, but," which didn't really get a message across of either yes or no, probably because I had no idea which of those I wanted to say. Common sense dictated that I say no. Remembering what it had felt like earlier was poking me in the ribs and saying go for it. What have you got to lose?

Seeing I wasn't saying yay, nay, or maybe, I guess Mr Smithson just felt entitled to assume the answer he wanted. He lifted my dress, tucking it up around my waist, and then my panties when slithering down.

By the time I'd gathered my wits together I could feel his erection lightly pressing against me. I suppose that was the trigger for me to snap out of it.

"Wait, wait, wait," I yelled. "I didn't say yes. I haven't agreed to this."

His cock didn't retreat but neither did it try to push into me. It just remained where it was, pressing against me, letting me know it was ready, willing, and very much able to continue.

"You're right," Mr Smithson said softly. "Feel free to take your time deciding. What would you like me to do with this while you decide?"

On the word 'this' he pulled his cock away for a moment and then poked me again, making sure I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I very lucidly said, "Ah, ah, um," and didn't know what else to say. A little voice was nudging me, saying, "Go on. What are you waiting for? You loved it when he fucked you earlier. Now's your chance for a repeat. How often are you going to get this many climaxes in a single day? Besides, it'll help you decide what to do when Alex and Brian try to grab you again."(I almost had a heart attack at that last thought.)

I was in a quandary again. I didn't want to say either yes or no but I certainly couldn't just stand there, bent over his table with his cock pressing against me. What if the boys came back right now?

"Oh fuck it!" I groaned. "I can't stand this. Do it. Just go ahead and do it."

That was all that was required for me to have a cock absolutely surge up into me. No gentle easing in or foreplay, just BANG, and his groin was slapping against me.

Having him come into me that way after all the fussing about earlier was quite a shock to the system and I just naturally made a small sound that indicated I was somewhat startled.

"No need to scream," Mr Smithson gently chided. "You knew it was coming. I just thought that as you were probably still all worked up from before that maybe you'd appreciate a little bit of rough and ready."

"I did not scream," I said primly, which was rather hard to do considering my circumstances. It's not easy to sound prim and proper when you're bent over with what felt like ten inches of fat cock jammed into you. (I didn't say it was ten inches. I just said it felt like it. At least, what I image ten inches would feel like, never actually having experienced it.) "I just made a small sound that indicated a slight surprise at the abruptness of your entry. Ah, what do you mean by rough and ready?"

"This," he said, and then I did give a scream, hearing him laugh at the same time.

Have you ever dropped a hose when it's turned on with the nozzle set to jet? They just take off, thrashing all over the place, showering everyone within reach. That's what I thought was happening as Mr Smithson really cut loose.

He was banging away at a fantastic rate, initially hitting me so hard that I was being lifted off my feet. I was squealing and trying to come to terms with what was happening, finally managing to keep my feet on the floor and start to respond properly to his wild thrusting.

For all that I'd managed to get a semblance of control over what was happening I found I was still screaming as he continued his wild and woolly way. (Not real control, mind you. Just a case of being able to move a little more in unison with him.) My screaming wasn't of shock any more, but of excitement.

If I could have I'd have been ripping my clothes off. I wanted his hands and his mouth on me, touching me, mauling me, demonstrating that he was mastering me and that I was his for him to do what he wanted with. I was urging him on, demanding more, and I was getting it. He pushed my dress higher, pushing my bra up off my breasts and then his hands closed over my breasts, squeezing them.

I couldn't stand it. It was all too much. (In a good way, mind you.) He was driving me insane and then I was climaxing in a big way. I came back down from my high, shuddering with aftershocks. From the way he was breathing heavily he had also climaxed, not that I greatly cared about that.

He pulled out and I straightened up my clothes, still breathing hard.

"That was interesting," he said. "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Why?"

"Well you heard Alex. The boys will be back in time for dinner. Things could get interesting again."

He had to be kidding. I grabbed my copy of the assignment and fled. I had visions of myself chained to his bed while they all visited me whenever they thought it convenient. No, home and safety was where I was going. For now, anyway.

12