All Comments on 'An Athlete Forced'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More of this story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
talk to women?

I'm pretty sure this was written by a man that has no idea how women talk to each other. Was pretty fun except the dialogue between women was laughable.

sandbankssandbanksalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous is wrong

Dear Anonymous,

rxm76 is a highly accomplished writer in the erotic genre. If you have happened to read the other stories in the series, you may realize that the writer deftly demonstrates a deep understanding of a woman's mind. This has interestingly camouflaged whether the writer is a man or a woman.

2p1k32p1k3almost 8 years ago
A New Draft

Merry Meet!

Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you ask the Goddess to eternally alight your path.

The first page is brilliant, feel do I.

The second page turned a good thing into some teenagers unfettered daydream. His {and it is a 'his' because a woman would have a better idea of what women want than this simpleton demonstrates} other stories could be the Lord of the Rings, but this story…?… not so much.

Those who think that is how women behave and talk, then you may want to branch out past your local brothel. maybe catch a movie or two... Better yet read a Jane Austens book, sure they are old but what motivates men and women has failed to really change at all.

Giving constructive criticism is believed in by me. Thus a better flow, is offered by me... Believe do I.

Jill dumps her fiance {especially when she finds she is pregnant with his kid} and Mary's Jack instead.

Being from the military, Jack knows about accepting responsibility and lives it. Plus his wife is felicitously gorgeous even while pregnant. Athletes can easily do that since they already pay attention to the fuel they eat. Fetuses use far less fuel than the aggregate plebeians, such as us, seem to think…

In addition, Jack knows Jill could still ruin him with'rape'charges if he failed to give her some semblance of what she wants. As a 'ladies-man', he would have a lot more of an idea what that is than this author saw, feel do I.

I know this may sound mean but that is simply the truth of what he wrote, think do I. He can just as easily change it with writing a new draft of the story. Rewriting drafts is actually common for writers.

Trixie-Ann's response is very similar to Jill's, except she is actually married instead of engaged.

Now here is the motivation I believe the author abundantly missed. The vast majority of women who are engaged or married actually CARE FOR THEIR SPOUSE. Even women who art the work place, are cold hearted, evil, manipulative, psycho-paths in training wheels, love whatever family they have.

Therefore, Jill especially would never 'cuckold' Phil, considering they failed to even be married. Now if she woke up the next morning and considered it rape…?… cause it was, and it's kinda up to her where to take it from there. Then, she would tell Phil about it and he would forgive her. And they live happily ever after.

The same emotions would be mirrored in Trixie-Ann except with more angst drama because their married. That could be used to explain what took her so long to come clean; She being showed the way by Jill and the knowledge that she is pregnant with Jack's second child, that they know of… I mean a free loving man like him? Probably has history.

Maybe not as assaulting as Jack's mating with non-consenting Jill, but undoubtedly a history of bastard's all the same.

Now take a step back and think what man would turn down there chance to continue his affair with breeding both exceedingly sexy women he has already impregnated {one for a second time}, AND get to stay out of prison and being labeled as a 'sex crime offender'for the rest of his life.

Ok, the last part colors it a bit… just the first part is most bachelors' dream…

The type of woman who lack the self esteem to report it as such, are very far from the personalities the author captured for a brief moment, believe do I.

Please accept that I do love the genres depicted in this story, and I also love happy endings for both parties; But to to come so far; Fall so short; And then try to defend the absurd depiction…?… was too much for silence.

Why? Well forced sex and happy endings for both parties are very rare; kind of like incest and happy endings for both parties. Seemingly even more rare are authors who catch enough of a glimpse of such stories in the omniverse to portray them erotically AND plausibly.

As I stated earlier in this message, the time spent and shared by the author is very much appreciated. I by no means suggest that I could do better. It is far easier to find and identify what is wrong, or just what appears as such by me.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
Educated Dick!

When Women Find a Woman or Man Who Brings on Their Orgasms Like Gangbusters, Hold On Tight and Don't Let Go) EVER! Write Many More as Great as This!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic.

I found out a coworker and I were both being fucked by the boss. We were both mad but realized it was just sex and fun. We started to compare notes, then met for drinks and soon became lovers. Now the boss comes over and fucks us both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story validates a given ....

.... ALL women are cheating WHORES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexual deprivation

I think that you write in a specific way. You try to discuss sexual deprivation and social issues e.g. unwanted pregnancy, family relations. You try to reinstall thinking subconsciously or not, in some social issues. Who's is the father who? who is the child of who?

I like the way that you doing that. We must remember that Love is caring for the other person/s that we love and love us back in good free will.

Sincerely,

Elias

FireputterouterFireputterouterover 2 years ago

Just proves that even in a fictional or maybe semi fictional that women really will lie and cheat no matter what it will cost a man. Neither of the women in this story cares even the slightest about their spouse. And the fact that they are willing to make the husband believe the child is his, and as such waste hundreds of thousands of dollars and a lifetime of fake love show that she only cares about herself and no one else. Kinda shows you where our society is these days. I'm not trying to be a prude or whatever. But those women should have sucked it up and embarrassed themselves and the jack character. Instead they chose to protect each other and jack. How is it going to be if the kid ends up getting cancer or something in the future and they test the husband to see if he is a marrow match and they find out he isnt even the father. At that point in time the courts will not make anyone pay the husband back for the money he has now wasted on a kid that's not even his. I certainly would not be able to continue to fake like I had any type of bond with the kid. And I sure as hell would not stay in any type of relationship with either the kid nor the mother. It's not my kid or responsibility

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it is a story perhaps someone should tell fireputterouter that he obviously cant see for the smoke. The comment about disowning the child ( whose fault it isn`t ) is as shallow as the Females, how you could reject a child you had probably loved while believing that you are the father is beyond me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it feels good cumming to stories like this. But this is for sure won't be happening in real life. Fuck cheating

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

What a vile betrayal. Jill is a horrid person who deserves to get caught.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...