An Athlete Gets Naked

Story Info
Amy finally shows it all off.
3.1k words
4.54
23.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: This is a follow up to my stories An Athlete's Wardrobe Malfunction and An Athlete Gets Wet. I suggest reading those first for context and information about the characters although I hope this story will entertain you as a stand alone work. Thanks for reading.

Two days after her latest 'accidental' exposure Amy was still buzzing from the excitement.

As she'd hoped her fan page was full of photographs and videos of her racing through the rain in her soaking wet, and effectively see-thru, kit. The comments were even more lurid then they'd been after losing her shorts in the long jump the previous week and she'd spent hours reading them and enjoying several orgasms as a result.

She was even more delighted when she discovered pictures of her had made it onto a number of other websites and even a mainstream sports magazine although they'd used photo-editing to preserve her modesty by blurring out her nipples and pussy lips.

It was training night and as Amy walked into her club's home stadium she got a few funny looks and there was a bit of pointing and laughing but as always she really didn't care.

She was heading to the locker room when she heard a voice boom out: 'Amy we need to talk!'

It was Coach Palmer and he didn't sound happy. Amy turned around and saw him standing a few feet away from her with a face like thunder. She followed him into his office.

'Take a seat Amy,' he said.

Amy did as instructed and the coach closed the office door before taking up his position in his seat behind the large wooden desk that dominated the relatively small room.

'Something wrong coach?' asked Amy.

'You could say that Amy yes,' he replied, 'that business on Saturday with you, shall we say, choosing your kit unwisely has brought a lot of unwanted attention to the club.'

'But...' Amy began only to be cut off mid-sentence.

'And coming only a week after your unfortunate shorts incident it's got people talking and they're not happy,' continued Coach Palmer.

'I can't help my shorts ripping and I just didn't think when I put on my white kit,' Amy said, trying to sound convincing.

'That's as maybe Amy,' the coach responded, 'but it doesn't look good. Some people are even saying you did it all on purpose.'

Amy opened her mouth to protest but Coach Palmer raised his hand to indicate she shouldn't speak.

'Now I'm not saying I agree with them,' he said, 'but we can't have any repeats. Harriers is a serious track and field club with a long history and we can't have anything tarnishing that.'

'I understand,' said Amy, 'but these really were accidents.'

'I've known you since you were 12 when your dad first brought you down here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt,' he replied, 'but like I said we can't have anymore situations.'

'Ok coach,' she said.

'Good,' he responded, 'go get ready for training and I'll see you out on the track.'

Amy smiled as sweetly as she could and left the office. She didn't like lying to Coach Palmer. He'd always been good to her. But she knew she couldn't tell him the truth.

Her sensible side was telling her that was it. The 'accidental' exposure had to end. However, even with the coach's words still fresh in her mind there was a part of her which was sure she couldn't give it up.

Training came and went in a blur. Some of Amy's teammates clearly were unhappy with her but said nothing directly while others acted as normal. At the end of the session she was told she'd be back in the long jump for the next competition.

Coach Palmer reminded her of his warning as she left the stadium and she once again assured him it had all been accidental but she'd do everything she could to avoid it happening again.

As the week progressed and the next competition drew closer Amy was seriously conflicted. She didn't want to risk being thrown out of the club. She loved the sport too much.

But she also couldn't stop thinking about how exciting showing off for all those people had been, nor could she forget the fan page and all the anonymous strangers who'd been jerking off over pictures and videos of her exploits.

Finally there was masturbating for the fan page guy which was such a thrill. She remembered what he'd said about 'private' photos and the more she thought about that the more she liked the idea.

'No,' she said to herself as she pulled into the car park at the stadium on Saturday, 'you're an athlete. You're here to compete. Nothing else.'

She was resolved. They'd be no exposing herself today. In the locker room she changed into a black cropped shirt complete with sports bra underneath and a matching pair of shorts. Tracksuit on, she headed out into the arena and to the long jump area.

There was a large crowd in that corner of the stadium and as Amy put down her kitbag and started her warm up she could see people pointing at her. One man whistled loudly as she began stretching.

'What we gonna see today?' shouted a second man in her direction.

Amy ignored them and continued to get ready. She marked out her run up to the pit and had a few practice jumps.

She was never the most popular among the athletes as she preferred to focus on herself rather than chatting but today it was noticeable that none of her competitors wanted anything to do with her.

'Fuck them,' she thought, 'they're just jealous.'

Coach Palmer appeared and took a seat in the stands near the pit. He was obviously there to keep any eye on Amy.

There was an audible hubbub as she stripped off her tracksuit and prepared for her first jump. Around 10 media photographers were gathered around the pit obviously hoping to catch her revealing more.

Amy giggled to herself as she stood at the top of her run-up. All this attention and she wasn't going to show anything.

She hurtled down the runway then leapt into the sandpit. Standing up after her jump she quickly fixed her shorts which had, as always, ridden up into her ass crack. Then she checked the jump distance and made her way back to her kitbag and put on her tracksuit.

Amy caught a glimpse of Coach Palmer. He looked relieved and gave her a thumbs up. The photographers and many in the crowd didn't look so pleased.

'Come on sexy!' shouted a man from the first row, 'show us some skin.'

Again Amy ignored the remark and the rather large ripple of applause it drew. She was enjoying the attention and teasing all these people. It wasn't quite as good as exposing herself but it would do...for now.

She repeated the same routine for her next three jumps and each time the grumbling from a sizable section of the crowd grew more distinct.

Amy too was a little disappointed. The initial enjoyment of the tease was wearing off and she really wanted the buzz of the previous two weeks.

'What's going on?' said a voice she recognised.

Amy turned to see the fan page guy standing at the barrier which separated the crowd from the arena. She casually made her way across to him.

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'You know what I mean,' he said, 'you're showing less than you did before you found my website. There's a whole bunch of people here just for you and they're not exactly getting what they came for.'

Amy sighed. 'My coach gave me a telling off. I can't risk anything,' she said.

'So they weren't accidents?' said the man with a laugh, 'I knew it.'

'Well done you,' replied Amy, 'no they weren't accidents but I'll deny it if you say otherwise.'

'Hey I won't tell,' said the man, 'but come on you gotta give us something. Fuck your coach. You're getting famous and there are lots of track and field clubs if he kicks you out. You're fans expect!'

Amy felt a familiar rush of adrenaline surge around her body. She loved the idea of having fans and it was true there were other clubs.

Obviously seeing the expression on her face change and thinking he was getting somewhere, the fan page man said: 'You're the hottest girl in sports right now. Don't lose the moment.'

Without replying, Amy strode over to one of the officials and told them she needed to go to the toilet. As are the rules during competition she was accompanied to the bathroom.

With the official waiting outside the stall, Any pulled down her tracksuit bottoms and, using a small pair of scissors she'd put in her pocket, made a series of tiny cuts in her shorts. She had a good idea where and how deep to cut from her experience two weeks earlier.

Her work done, she rushed back to the long jump area just in time for her fifth attempt. She quickly removed her tracksuit and went to her mark.

Amy's heart was pounding and her entire body tingled with anticipation. Knowing she was almost certainly going to get found out this time made her impending exposure even more thrilling.

She bounced up and down a few times and could feel the material of her shorts ripping already. It was time. She sprinted down the track and leapt, stretching her legs out as far as she could in front of her as she sailed through the air.

Landing in the sandpit she knew instantly her plan had worked. She stood up and sure enough her shorts remained in a ripped pile in the sand.

The photographers snapped away and there were loud gasps and cheers from the crowd. Amy looked down and saw, barring her running spikes, she was naked from the waist down.

Trying to act embarrassed she put one hand covering her pussy and the other over her ass. Unlike the first time she'd done this, none of her competitors rushed to her aid with a towel.

Amy shuffled back along the side of the run up track as the cheers and cat calls grew louder. She saw Coach Palmer stand up and leave his seat looking furious but she was past caring.

'Take it all off!' shouted a voice from the crowd.

'At least move your hands out the way!' cried another.

'Just get naked girl,' said a woman in the second row, 'you know you want to.'

The woman was right. Amy wanted nothing more than to show everything she had. Her head was spinning and any remaining inhibitions or fears of the consequences were gone in the exhilaration she felt.

'Take it off!' shouted the first man once more.

Amy stood still. She gazed around the crowd. They were all staring intently at her. A few people looked angry but most appeared excited at the prospect of seeing this 19-year-old, beautiful athlete naked.

'You want to see everything?' she shouted to her rapt audience.

There were more cheers and shouts of 'yes.'

One of the officials tried to intervene but Amy ignored her. She could feel moisture on the hand which was shielding her pussy. This was what she'd dreamed off. She was doing it no matter what.

'Give me some encouragement then!' she called out.

A slow hand clap began in a similar way to which the crowd would usually help an athlete get into rhythm before a jump.

As the clapping gradually sped up, Amy removed her hand from her ass and then, with one last deep intake of breath, she uncovered her pussy and stood with her arms raised above her head.

There was cheering louder than anything she'd heard before and the photographers rushed to snap pictures of her as she stood there and smiled.

As the noise dropped slightly, Amy pointed to her cropped shirt. 'You want me to take this off too?' she shouted.

The crowd cheered again and in an instant she'd whipped the garment off and hurled it into the bleachers.

Now completely nude other than her spikes and sports bra, Amy was giddy with excitement. She posed for the photographers and waved at the delighted audience, many of whom were also taking pictures or videos.

After a couple of minutes Amy signalled for quiet and the crowd obliged almost immediately. She slid one strap of her sports bra off her shoulder and called out: 'Who wants to see my tits?'

The silence shattered as the baying audience seemed to shout all at once. Amy laughed and slipped the other strap off her shoulder.

Again she signalled for quiet and again the crowd did as she asked. 'So you want to see them?' she said.

Another cheer went up then the slow hand clap started once more. Amy put her hands on the bottom of the sports bra taking a firm grip of the elastic.

Teasingly she stood in that position as the crowd's clapping intensified. Then in one swift movement she pulled the sports bra up over her head and threw it away.

Her boobs bounced as they were set free. More turned on than she'd ever been in her life, Amy thrust her arms up and displayed everything she had for all to see.

Her nipples were rock hard with excitement and she could feel moisture running down the inside of her thighs. Hundreds of strangers were admiring her naked body and she loved it.

Amy posed for more photographs. She cupped her tits as if presenting them to the cameras. Then she twirled around to give everyone a good look at her ass.

By this time all the other athletes had left along with most of the officials. The meeting was abandoned but Amy didn't care. Her show continued as her adoring public ogled her.

Two men jumped over the fence and asked for selfies with her. She was more than happy to oblige and posed while the men took it in turns to be photographed alongside her.

Before she knew it about a dozen people had made their way from the stand and were crowding around her taking pictures.

Amy was beyond excited at this point and didn't even protest when one man groped her ass as she posed with him.

The fan page man appeared smiling broadly. 'Now you can't say this is an accident,' he said as he snapped away with his camera.

Amy grinned and replied: 'I guess not.'

'Maybe you can put on a show like you did for me in your car?' he replied.

Amy's right hand strayed down to her pussy. It felt warm and very wet. She was seriously contemplating pleasuring herself in front of all these people.

'Go on,' said the fan page guy.

'I'm not sure,' said Amy, 'that seems a little too much.'

'Can I take a picture with you?' said a woman interrupting Amy's train of thought.

'Errr yes, sure go ahead,' she said.

The woman stood directly behind her and without warning grabbed her boobs. She put her head on Amy's shoulder and smiled as a man took a picture.

Her hands felt soft against Amy's exposed breasts and the shock of suddenly being fondled like that made her even more horny.

'Thanks,' said the woman as she released her grasp on the athlete's tits..

Amy looked up into the crowd and could see many of the people had obviously seen enough and had left or were on their way out. There were now 30 or so who had entered the track area but even some of them were beginning to head off.

'Just a quick one,' said the fan page man, 'let yourself go.'

Amy still wasn't sure but she also didn't want this experience to end yet. She crouched down and positioned herself with her knees apart.

'Wanna photograph my pussy?' she said loudly.

She'd meant the question for the fan page man but obviously other people heard too. The next thing she knew countless phones and cameras were being pointed directly at her most intimate of parts.

This was all too much for Amy. She could no longer resist the temptation to masturbate. Slipping a finger into her pussy she gave out a moan as it entered.

She was just about to insert a second finger and really get going when there was the sound of angry yelling and she caught sight of two police officers and the head of stadium security rushing across towards her.

They pushed through the group who were gathered around Amy. One of the officers grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to her feet while the second covered her in a big fluorescent jacket. The crowd booed as she was led away and into the locker room.

Once inside she was handed her kitbag and told to get dressed. Frustrated at not being able to pleasure herself and still not thinking clearly she said: 'Please give me a few minutes to cum. You can watch or maybe we can go back out and they can all see too. Please!'

For a second she thought the officers were tempted by the idea but the head of security was having none of it.

'No chance Amy,' he snapped, 'I can't believe this. Think of the damage you've done to the club. Don't you care about your reputation either?'

'Right now all I care about is having a fucking orgasm,' she responded but it was to no avail. The officers instructed her to put on her tracksuit although they made sure to stay and pay careful attention while she did. Within a few minutes she was sitting in the back of a police car having been arrested for public indecency.

As they drove out of the stadium car park Amy's mind was filled with memories of what had gone on that afternoon. She couldn't wait to see all the photographs on the fan page and wherever else they appeared.

Reality was starting to set in and she knew she was in a lot of trouble but it had been worth it. She smiled and laughed.

One of the officers turned around to face her and said: 'You seem pretty pleased for someone who just got arrested.'

'I'd do it all again and more,' she replied.

'You know what?' he said, 'I believe you would.'