All Comments on 'An Auction, a Saddle and a Slave'

by KachinaDoll

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

I did very much enjoy your romantic story. 5stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Should we call this story "Parent Trap 3.0"? Turns out I really enjoyed both versions of that Disney movie, so 5.0*!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was fabulous !

kenney49kenney499 months ago

A very good story. I find it refreshing to read a sweet, romantic story about two people realizing they are still in love. I enjoyed it amonst the carnage of cheating, hate, retribution and general angst of so many stories now days!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very sweet story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One word: BEAUTIFUL!

TheDokTheDok9 months ago

This was an imaginative and pleasant love story. It is well written as always. Thank you for sharing it, I agree with Kenney49.. Too many stories on this site confuse eroticism with sheer nastiness. This is a 5 star read.

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Nice, sweet tale. 5 stars for the story and another 5 for your comment to the nameless twerp.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dear anonymous (who believes giving your child a name such as Maiori is a flogging offense) I'm assuming that you have never submitted a story to Literotica because if you had you wouldn't subject us all to such pointless criticism. For Your Information, Maiori is a beautiful town on the Amalfi Coast in Italy and means "More" in Latin.

I am a published author on this site with many contributions but am posting anonymously to protect myself from anonymous trolls

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dear Anonymous It is rude and completely unacceptable to call anybody names on this site. Kachina Doll wrote this story for our enjoyment and deserves more than spurious comments about HER choice of words in HER story, and then being called an asshole by someone who knows nothing about her. She was not taking potshots whilst you certainly have. I doubt she cares what you think. I certainly don't

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is now obvious that the last three anonymous comments have been made by the same individual. I really can't believe three different commentators would become so worked up and nasty about something so innocuous as a "strange name" in what is after all only a story. The language structure is similar in all three comments with the same rather unimaginative use of swear words and anal fixation (sack of hit, asshole). I would urge KachinaDoll to ignore these ill-judged comments. Please don't worry if he never reads any more of your stories. Plenty of celebrities and normal people give their children strange names and whilst I don't know why they do it, It is in no way abusive behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4* is a very low score for a story you enjoyed. If everybody who enjoys a story only gives it a 4 many good stories will end up with scores of 4 or less and remain unread. Enjoyment = 5*

KachinaDollKachinaDoll9 months agoAuthor

Dear all. Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, some may not make sense as I was forced to delete 7 abusive comments from one person. Apparently, naming a child 'Maiori' triggered some sort of meltdown. xxx KD

AltissimusAltissimus9 months ago

Very well written. An easy 5*.

ChristhesweepChristhesweep9 months ago

I have enjoyed all your stories, I think they are all 5 stars, But I am desperate for you to post part two of the "steamy affair"3 😉

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

On likeable scale a 5

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmuggler9 months ago

Very sweet, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for writing it.

Could have been a touch longer or more fleshed-out, I feel, but then that's the nature of short stories, I suppose.

Corny1974Corny19749 months ago

This is the first story of yours that i have read and i absolutely loved it.

Five stars and a new favourite for a beautifully written story.

I knew it would be excellent when the Morris Minor had a goldseal engine and i wasn't disappointed.

Thank you so much for writing it.

Best wishes

C

cslt1cslt19 months ago

That was Fun!

5 Stars!

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic8 months ago

5 Stars. Another great, well-written story. I confess, I was scared off by the "slave" in the title. I had no idea if this was a pre-Civil War, US based story or a mis-categorized BDSM story. I was so pleasantly surprised that it was neither and that it lived up to its true place in the "Romantic" section. In this story and the nerd story, you tend to bring the reader down a bit with your endings (no so in the next two stories you wrote), but I liken that to a touch of acidic flavoring added to a sweet meal - it sharpens the palate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brought tears to an old man's eyes. Love your writing. Keep up the good work

avp92117avp921176 months ago

Tears and belly laughs, and all in 2 pages. Outstanding.

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Beautiful story so well told. Any chance you would tell us more about this cast of characters? It seems as though we just met them.

intim8intim82 months ago

It started a little rough, I had trouble figuring out who was who and what the situation was, but once it got going, it was a really nice and romantic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKachinaDoll@KachinaDoll
I write mainly for my own enjoyment and have a vivid and varied imagination. Usually, I write from the female perspective but also enjoy the mental and literary challenge of giving the male viewpoint. If I am writing from a male perspective, I'll seek my husband's thoughts and...

SIMILAR Stories

Drive 
4.82
1k
497
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
622
Save One Love 
4.9
1.6k
491
Equation 
4.81
1.3k
535
More Stories