An Auction, a Saddle and a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is our home. You're home now. It starts now, today, our new life."

"Osterly Farm is coming up for sale, or what's left of it. Most of the land has been sold."

Jamie turned towards me and said, "What are you thinking?"

"Sell my place and this place. It's always been a bit small. The farm has twenty acres, nine of pasture, and eleven of woodland. We could grow our own fruit and veg, a paddock for Dexter instead of renting one, and woods for Will to explore. He's always been the outdoor type."

"We can make this work?" said Jamie.

I nodded, "We were young, naive, short of money, stressed. All that's changed. We'll definitely make it work."

"Could we, um, renew our vows, in the parish church where we were married?"

"Of course," I said hugging her.

"Eeuu!" we said together as we encountered the cold wet patch on the sheet. There did seem to be a lot of it. "Showers and sheet change?" said Jamie. I grinned. One of the first things I'd done when we bought the cottage was to build a doorway from the main bedroom into the fourth small bedroom which I converted into a wet room and bathroom. In the shower area, I fitted a stainless steel grab rail. It made for great shower sex.

"I know what you're thinking," she chuckled, "And the answer is no. I want you to make slow gentle love to me." It was one of her quirks which I'd never really understood. How could the same person enjoy such polar opposites when it came to sex? According to her mood, she either liked frantic animalistic sex bordering on abuse, or being pampered and worshipped during tantalisingly slow sex.

"Mind if I shower first?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "I'll put some coffee on."

"Great. While you're down there could you put my dress and your shirt in the washer? You spilt some gravy and it smudged on my dress."

"No problem," I said.

Whilst the coffee was burbling away, I looked at the dress and shirt on the worktop, grinned and came up with a minor plan. I knew that Jasmine would be back early in the morning; she'd be desperate to know how the evening had gone. Chuckling with devilment, I ran back upstairs, checked that Jamie was still in the shower and gathered up our other clothes. Back in the kitchen, I dropped her dress on the floor. In the lounge, I put my shirt by the door. On the stairs went her bra and my shoes. Near the top, I dropped my trousers. Next went my boxers in the hallway and finally her panties over the bedroom doorknob. When I returned with the coffees, Jamie was emerging from the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

"Your turn," she said, "I'll fetch clean sheets."

Damn, I hadn't thought of that. "I'll get them," I said, "You finish your hair. Still in the airing cupboard in the hallway?"

"Thanks," she smiled, "Yeah, let's fit the black ones. They're kind of sexy looking."

Once she was comfy on the clean sheets with her coffee I grabbed a quick shower and pondered the events. Had I anticipated how the evening would go? No, not really, though I guess I'd been hopeful. If I'd been more certain I'd have brought condoms. That led me to the next thought - the prospect of being a father again. The arrival of the twins had terrified me, but I was strangely calm and accepting of Jamie's revelation that she wasn't on contraception. At least a baby wouldn't be a financial struggle this time. We'd definitely need a bigger house though.

Drying my hair was easy, it had been half-an-inch all over since my first week of university. As Jamie patted the sheet next to her I said, "I'll need to collect some things. Can't go around like this smelling of coconut and mango shower gel."

"Worried it'll bring out your feminine side?" she laughed. "So where is this Osterly Farm?"

"Between Pickerton and South Fenwick. It's off the lane that leads to Kimble Manor so not easy to spot. Used to be part of the manorial estate. About five miles I suppose. The kids won't need to change school."

"You've looked at it?"

"Only from a distance, it's not officially on the market yet. Malcolm White was chatting in the Red Lion last weekend. He's preparing the sales particulars. Says it'll be offers in the region of 1.2 million."

"That's a lot."

"It's a big property with great views. We'll need a mortgage but I've got about 400k in equity in my place and you must have about the same here and I've got about 110k in savings plus 50k from Uncle Bill which I dumped straight into Premium Bonds."

"I've got about ninety, mostly from Great Aunt Elsie. So we'd need a mortgage of about 150k."

"Call it two hundred. We'll need to decorate and Dexter will need a stable. That's doable, I've been paying my mortgage and half of yours."

"For which I'll always be grateful. Could we take a look around?"

"Maybe, I'll call Malcolm. It's an estate sale so it's empty."

Coffees finished, we snuggled down the bed facing each other. "Look at us," said Jamie, "Making plans together."

"I like it," I said, running my fingers down her bare hip.

"Mmmm..., I wish my dad was still here to see it. He always liked you."

"He was a great guy."

"Mum misses him so much. She's very lonely."

"Ask her if you want."

"Ask her?"

"Well..., the farmhouse has five bedrooms and a barn that would make a wonderful granny annex."

Jamie stared at me, her eyes watering, "Y..., you'd be happy with that? My mum..."

"Absolutely. On-site babysitter and she can distract the twins while we fuck."

"Ever the romantic," she laughed, hugging me, "And I take it you'll be installing a grab rail in the shower?"

"Yeah, well, your mother's not as steady on her feet as she was."

Jamie punched me on the shoulder and said, "Lay on your back."

"Why?"

"Just wondering if your cock tastes of coconut and mango. I wonder if I can remember how to do it?"

"No been practising then?"

"A couple of dates but nothing special. No-one has been in this bed except for the kids."

"I..., um..."

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me. Men have different needs to women and we had broken up."

I watched Jamie slide down the bed, her eyes on mine. I sucked in air in anticipation. If cock sucking was an Olympic sport, she'd have a drawer full of gold medals. Another of her quirks was sucking me from limp. Many times she'd confided that feeling me swell in her mouth was a massive turn-on.

"Nnnnn...," I moaned, closing my eyes. Her warm mouth and swirling tongue prompted an instant reaction. I didn't need to look to know that my cock was swelling. Initially, she concentrated on my head but as my cock hardened and lengthen her lips began to slide, taking more of me. She'd lost none of her talents, stroking and squeezing at the base while she varied her pace, depth and sucking action. God, it had been so long.

As much as I was enjoying it, I felt compelled to touch her shoulder and say, "Easy there, or it'll all be over."

She released me, wiped her mouth with her hand and sat up on her heels. I could see my cock glistening with her saliva. "I'd almost forgotten how good that felt," she smiled.

"Trust me, you've still got it, girl," I smiled back, holding my arms out to her. She dropped forward, mashing her breasts on my chest. The kiss was long, gentle but also intense, our tongues duelling and dancing. Her leg slid over and I felt my cock head, twitching at the perfect angle, glide along her incredibly moist slit. A slight readjustment and we both moaned into each other's mouths as my cock, skin stretched tight, slid into her warm, slippery and welcoming pussy.

Up on her arms, Jamie stopped halfway, raised herself and exquisitely and slowly slid back down, taking all of me inside her. As I groaned in pleasure, her eyes seemed to roll upwards as she gasped. Together we rolled, her heels on my ass. I knew exactly what she wanted. Staring down into her eyes, I pulled slowly out, then back in even slower. She arched her head back as her pussy muscles gripped me. I held myself deep, feeling those muscles grip and relax two or three times. Out again, then back in. "Oh yes!" she gasped, giving a slight shudder.

Again, just as slowly. Now she twisted her hips, seeking more of me. We moved in synchronisation, as if we'd melded into one being. Each slow thrust was met by an increasingly loud moan, her heels raking my lower back, her fingernails digging into my shoulders. I surprised myself at how easily it all came back. Fifteen minutes went by. Fifteen minutes of self-control in which she squirmed, gripped and moaned. Any other man would have sped up, keen to blow his load, but I knew we still had a long way to go.

Jamie needed no further input from me. I was just providing the cock. Her moans got louder and longer, her eyes screwed shut. The orgasm when it came was all-encompassing, taking over every nerve and muscle in her body with spasms, shudders and a long cry of, "Nyaaaaa...!"

I waited, buried to the hilt, enjoying her vaginal spasms. Breathing hard, her eyes flickered open, just as I began to move again. "Oh, Gerry!" she squeaked. I thrust as before, slowly and in control, my cock feeling like a steel rod. Ten minutes this time, ten minutes of her squirms and moans before she clawed at the sheets and her face contorted in exquisite ecstasy.

By the clock her next was seven minutes, then four. She knew my limits though. Sensing the approach of her fifth orgasm, she blinked, her eyes dreamlike as she moaned, "Now, give a baby my darling."

It didn't need much. Hooking my arms under her thighs, I pushed her legs back and fucked her hard, my cock pistoning, my thighs slamming into her buttocks. We came together in a wild noisy crescendo, me buried and spurting, her clinging to me like a baby monkey, screaming into my neck, her heels on my ass, ensuring that every drop of my potent sperm stayed inside her.

I stayed as long as I could, but eventually, my softening cock slipped out and I rolled off. There we lay, limbs entwined, spent, lost in our thoughts whilst increasingly soporific.

.....

Somewhere, in the confused mid-zone between sleep and consciousness, I heard a shout. I stretched on my back, my leg nudging Jamie's warm limb. It came again, louder. I squinted at the clock, the morning light streaming through the window harsh and unwelcome. 8.23am. Jamie yawned and murmured, "Mmmm..., what was that?"

Before I could respond, we both heard the thump of feet running up the stairs. I tried to sit up but was flattened by Jasmine bursting through the door and launching herself headlong onto the bed shouting something about dogs. She tried to hug us both at the same time whilst bordering on hysterical.

"Jasmine," said Jamie, struggling to sit up, "What on earth?"

"You dogs, you dogs!" she shouted.

"Dogs?"

Laughing, Jasmine sat up and said, "Horny dogs who couldn't wait until the bedroom to get their kit off."

Jamie shook her head, "What?"

I started to laugh. She stared at me, baffled.

"Mum," said Jasmine as if talking to a child, "Dress discarded in the kitchen? Bra on the stairs? Christ mum, your panties are on the door handle!"

"Gerry!" shrieked Jamie, "What have you done?"

"Me?" I laughed, "You asked me to take your dress down."

Jamie flopped back shaking her head but began to laugh too.

"Soooo...," said Jasmine, canting her head, "What's the story here? Though the fact that you're both naked and the strange smell in here are pretty big clues."

"Ohhh," groaned Jamie, hiding her face.

"It's okay, mum," said Jasmine, obviously enjoying our embarrassment, "I'm not a child anymore."

"Um..., where's your Grandma?" I asked.

"Starting breakfast. We brought eggs, bacon, sausages and mushrooms."

"Why so early?"

"And miss any of this? So, anything you need to tell me?"

Jamie and I looked at each other. She gave me a brief nod. "Well," I said, "How would you feel about us moving to a farm? Lots of room, a proper stable for Dexter?"

"Us?" she said, glancing back and forth.

"Us, all of us," said Jamie softly, "Daddy's home now and he's staying."

Jasmine's hand flew to her mouth and the floodgates opened. As she hugged Jamie, her shoulders jerked in time with her loud sobs.

I sensed that forever more, Jasmine would claim that she'd driven us back together. I suppose she had in a way but in truth, she'd just given us the little nudge we needed. As it happened, Jamie didn't fall pregnant immediately. We think that happened three months later on our second honeymoon in Italy. Which is why we named her Maiori, blessing her for ever more with a name that no-one could pronounce correctly or spell.

KD xxx

12