An Autumn Duet in Korea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hye-jin muttered our address to the driver, and collapsed back against the seat next to me. Dreamily, I rested my head on her shoulder and she rested back on my head. We got quiet -- not an uncomfortable silence -- but more of a silence where we suddenly realized we were tuckered-out. Her arm was still wrapped around my own, and both of us were idly flexing our fingers in the others' hands. It felt very nice. The taxi dropped us off in front of our building, and I tossed a few bills at the driver and crawled out. I offered my hand to help Hye-jin out of the car, and didn't bother to give it back after the taxi took off.

Slowly, the two of us made our way up the stairs in the dark to our floor. I was suddenly struck with a sort of dread and disappointment, the same that I had whenever I returned to my apartment after spending an evening with Hye-Jin. Tonight, it was definitely amplified by the alcohol in my system. Both of us seemed to reluctantly take steps up the stairs as we continued holding hands. We got to our floor, and we stood awkwardly in front of Hye-jin's door. We looked at each other, sort of wistfully, as if unwilling to end the evening. I took a couple of reluctant steps towards my door, but our hands were firmly clasped together, neither of us wanting to let go.

I was still looking into her eyes, nervously biting my lower lip as we both refused to release the other. Hye-jin suddenly gave me a pleading look, one I had never seen from her. With a sharp inhale, she pulled me towards her. I stumbled towards her, with no resistance on my part. I stood inches in front of her, and my eyes were locked on hers. My heart started racing as her arms went around my waist, and I nervously wrapped my arms around her. Still looking into each other's eyes, we pressed against each other and started shivering.

Wordlessly, Hye-jin inched towards my lips, and closing her eyes, pulled me into a kiss.

My brain shattered into a thousand different directions, but I distinctly remember closing my own eyes and kissing her in return. I was in shock at what we were doing, but I didn't dare stop. It started as soft and tenuous, but we somehow pulled even tighter together as our kiss deepened. My mouth opened, with my tongue meeting hers as they writhed together. She clutched the back of my blouse and I squeezed her against me. We both moaned into our mouths as we continued to kiss.

Hye-jin took a moment to detach from my waist -- her lips still on mine -- as she dug into her purse and fumbled with her keys. I wrapped my arms around her neck, and somehow she managed to unlock her door. She yanked it open and dragged me into her room, slamming it behind us. With my back pressed against the back of the door, Hye-jin and I kept our lips tight against each other as we struggled to kick off our shoes in the entryway.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but at the same time I didn't even conceive of changing course. The two of us tiptoed backwards, our hands moving wildly over each other, dropping our purses on the floor as we backed towards her bed. She guided me onto her mattress, and once I eased onto it she crawled on top of me. As she kissed my neck, I had a moment of genuine panic.

"Oh my god," I thought to myself, "I'm going to have sex!"

I had dated boys in high school and college, but it was never anything serious. And sure, I had been kissed several times. But I had never been particularly attracted to them or interested in going further than that. There was always studying to do or a recital to practice for, so there was never any time for something unimportant like dating boys let alone having sex with them.

But now, as Hye-Jin moved to kiss the other side of my neck, I was desperate for it. Desperate to be with this beautiful girl who was laying on top of me. It felt so right, and I suddenly realized I had wanted this for a long time. My hands slipped to her back, and finding her zipper I pulled it down to her waist. I naively prayed that I wasn't being too forward by trying to remove her dress.

Obviously, I wasn't, because her reaction was to reach down and pull my pink top over my head and toss it aside. Still sitting up on top of me, she raised her hands and shrugged out of her dress. I undid the button on my jeans as she threw her dress to the floor, and she reached down to the waist of my jeans and shimmied down my legs to yank them off. I raised my legs out of them, and she managed to pull off my socks in the same movement. Thank god neither of us had decided to wear nylons or tights.

Hye-Jin lay on top of me again, both of us clad only in our respective panties and bras, and started making out once more. My legs spread unconsciously, and my fingers went to the hooks on her bra. Korean bras were needlessly complicated, and I struggled to unclasp it. She had no problem with mine however, her arms sliding underneath me and smoothly unclipping it. She lowered herself to my chest, kissing the space between my breasts, as she slid my bra from my arms.

I squeaked as Hye-Jin kissed my bare breast, and moaned when she slowly circled my nipple with her tongue. I had never before felt something so wonderful. I noticed she slipped out of her bra as she worked my nipple. Her breasts were a bit smaller than mine, but well-rounded and firm. She spent several minutes dancing from one of my nipples to the other, and I writhed underneath her. I shut my eyes tight and licked my lips, lost in the clouds. Who knew that getting your nipples sucked felt so damn good?

Soon Hye-Jin moved to my navel, taking every moment to run her tongue across my stomach, as she hooked her thumbs into the band of my panties. I gripped my breasts hard as she slowly pulled them down my legs. My pussy was exposed to her and pulsing with heat, and I panted in anticipation as she positioned her face above my groin. She was the first person to see me naked and exposed like this.

I felt her stroke my inner thighs, and she planted a simple kiss in my clit; a long, lingering kiss with her lips pursed. I shuddered as her lips parted and her tongue brushed against it, and began to dance upon it, sending waves of pleasure through me. Her tongue grazed downwards across my pussy lips, but always back to my crest, making me arch my back and gasp each time. I moaned and shook, until finally I cried out and came hard into her mouth. She licked me clean, and no sooner had she finished that I came a second time. I was practically hyperventilating at that point.

As I lay back helplessly in a pool of sweat, Hye-Jin lifted her legs to finally pull her own panties off. Both of us were nude now, and once again she lay on top of me with our breasts pressed deliciously together. She slipped one of her legs between mine, and swung the other over mine, and I felt the heat of her pussy against my hip bone. She began to kiss me again, and I tasted what I assumed was myself in her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her as she began to grind her pussy against my thigh. I raised my knee and spread my legs slightly to give her a better angle and to let her press her own thigh against my pussy.

For ages we furiously kissed and grinded against each other, our hips moving faster and faster. We panted and groaned into each other's mouths, our hands clawing into our backs. Hye-Jin suddenly gasped, and shook on top of me, and I felt a gush of warm wetness on my thigh as she started cumming. Feeling her orgasm ignited another of my own, and I hugged her tightly as we climaxed together. Her head dropped next to mine and burrowed into my hair, as we caught our breath and held each other.

Eventually, Hye-Jin rolled off of me and collapsed onto the pillow. Sleepily, she pulled out her blanket and crawled under it, and held it up for me to join her. In a daze, I fumbled and slipped in with her. She turned on her side scooting back against me as I pulled the blanket over the two of us. I wrapped my arms around her and she hugged my arms against herself. I felt her soft bottom against my hips. She was very still, and was softly snoring almost immediately.

I was still lightheaded as I held her in my arms, but I was more relaxed than I ever remembered being. I started fading, giving no thought to the next morning or about how we might react to what we had just done together. All that existed was the two of us, naked and intertwined in the dark. Sighing, I nuzzled against her one last time as sleep took me.

To be continued.