An Avenger and the Wasp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straining against Natasha's pulsating pussy, Hope clung on with all her strength as waves of cream splashed all over her, splattering her blue suit and down the redhead's quivering thighs like a waterfall. Pussy lips slippery, the Wasp gripped on for dear life against the rising pressure that could only have one outcome:

"Ahhhh!"

Yelling, Hope's face was splashed with boiling hot cream from Natasha's churning furnace, swallowing mouthfuls of rich juices as she shuddered in place. While at normal scale such fluid would be manageable, at her current size Natasha's excretions were overwhelming! Screwing her eyes shut, Hope's long brown hair plastered against her skin as she braced against the next tidal wave.

Natasha quivered with arousal as her core throbbed deeply, struggling to remain standing as the intense humming within her open nethers made her head spin.

Glowing inside, dampness spread out between Natasha's legs, the redhead feeling warm cream drip down to her boots, praying her audience could not see the stain through the black fabric of her uniform.

Feeling the release of an intense orgasm, Natasha screwed up her face, trying desperately to suppress the outward signs of the pleasure shooting up through her belly. Agonising arousal proving too much, Natasha bit her pouting lip, swallowing a shriek as she came hard, hips twitching dramatically behind the podium.

Hit by an orgasmic burst, Hope clung on as an explosion of juices poured out all around her back, drenching the Wasp with cum as Natasha's pussy pulsated; ejecting the human vibrator.

Blasted outward Hope was inundated with cream, bouncing off the slick black fabric of Natasha's suit before spiraling downward in a dazed heap.

"Ohhhhhh-Hope!" Natasha spluttered orgasmically, the audience falling silent as she interrupted the discussion; yelling out the Wasp's name.

Natasha heaved, breathing heavily as she straightened up against the podium, eyes hooded over, knees wobbling from the exertion:

"Ahh-hmm, that is to say... we must ensure that... H-hope, above all, prevails." Blinking, Natasha was surprised when her orgasm was met with light applause.

Lying on her back in the apex beneath Natasha's crotch, Hope coughed up cum, her suit splattered from head to foot in Natasha's juices. Sitting upright, the brunette wiped more from her eyes, scowling indignantly:

"Very rousing Talia, however if I'd known the Black Widow squirted like a schoolgirl I'd have stayed the fuck out of your pussy!"

Outside another politician addressed Natasha:

"Can we expect some sort of apology from the Avengers?"

Listening in once more, Hope squeezed fresh juice from her ponytail:

"I suggest you do apologise Talia. Now say after me..."

"I'm not saying that..." Natasha replied quietly, eyes flicking between the UN delegates.

Another shock jolting through her clit the redhead shuddered against the podium. Blushing, Natasha spoke through gritted teeth:

"I- I've been a naughty girl."

Cameras flashing, Natasha's shoulders sagged, humiliating herself in front of an international audience.

Crawling up the inside of her suit, Hope grinned:

"Much better. Now I figured a naughty girl like you would hide my component on her person but... butt..."

Looking up, Hope stared at the huge round cheeks curving away from her. Crawling forward up the crevasse, the brunette spied the protruding end of a metal wedge lodged between Natasha's succulent white globes. The Wasp shook her head in amazement:

"Of course. Where else would your boss have hidden it??"

Flying up the trench between the redhead's cheeks Hope hovered in front of Natasha's asshole, the large component bulging out from her stretched out sphincter.

Shaking her head, Hope raised a gauntlet once more; frankly this time she was doing the redhead a favour:

Instantly shrinking the steel rod, Hope watched the device flicker down to miniscule size, revealing the gaping crater of Natasha's ass. Thrusting forward to catch it, Wasp ignored the thick walls of flesh closing all around her as she flew into the darkness.

Natasha gasped, feeling a sudden, inexplicable rush of relief as the plug in her ass was stolen. Now empty, her parted cheeks bounced back into place, thick white flesh reverberating as they settled elastically into a more comfortable position.

Channel no longer blocked, Natasha flinched as she felt the telltale landing in her stretched-out channel. Surmising what had happened she gritted her teeth; Hope was not getting away with the component and her dignity. Taking action, the redhead tensed her abdominal muscles.

Attaching the component to her belt, Hope lit up the torch on her shoulder before looking around the cavernous space, whistling in amazement as she shone her beam up at curving pink walls.

"Wow, There's been some real cowboys in here..."

Feeling reverberations all around her Hope nearly toppled over, finding her balance as she was hit with an intense wave of hot air. Ponytail rippling in the wind the brunette twisted on the spot, quickly closing her visor as she stared up into the darkness to witness the oncoming landslide:

"Ohh you've got to be kidding-"

Hearing Hope's exclamation crackle through her earpiece, Natasha froze as the brunette was cut-off at her moment of release. Feeling a wave of indigestion, the redhead covered her mouth as her eyes widened:

"Unnggh!!" Natasha yelped as she felt another internal explosion, Hope's stinger gauntlets lighting up her insides to send a sharp shock tingling through her anus. Shivering, this time the stimulation proved tough to ignore as the contents of the redhead's bowels began to bubble and swirl.

"Where the hell is the exit?!?"

Again hearing Hope's muffled voice, Natasha gripped the podium, knuckles cracking as she squeezed her cheeks together, determined not to let the Wasp go. Sweating, the redhead felt her muscles tense and loosen with every pulse, sensation quickly moving from rectum to colon to stomach, her abs rolling in time with each internal blast. Bowels wriggling, Natasha bit her lip as fireworks shot up through her rumbling belly.

The crowd watching as the redhead devolved before them, Natasha soon transformed from infamous agent to a bewildered, shivering mess.

Jerking, a sharp shock caused Natasha's hips to slam forward, almost overbalancing before grabbing onto the podium. Sexy drawl having turned to a pathetic whimper, her expression went from one of confidence to sour queasiness:

"I-I can't..." the redhead panted, eyes watering as Hope buzzed around her rectum:

"Its too much!!"

Hope pummeling her sphincter with both deep pulses and her fists, her miniaturised strength radiated throughout Natasha's system, making the redhead squeal in time with her shocks. Feeling the vibrations rise as her toes curled, this heat inevitably spilled over into her already buzzed pussy. Stumbling, Natasha clutched the metal surface before her, knees trembling, panting hard as her ass was aggressively manipulated from inside. Mouth falling open, the redhead released a silent scream as the heat between her thighs rose to melting point:

Natasha buckled over the podium as she experienced another hard orgasm, legs turning to jelly beneath her. Falling, the woman's body rolled and jerked as if possessed from within, ass bouncing energetically from side to side as she slumped forward.

Composure all but forgotten Natasha could not conceal her moans, utterly strained, desperate embarrassment causing the redhead to avert her eyes from her stunned audience.

Hugging her own flexing belly, shocks rebounded throughout her abdomen, chest jiggling, a distinct bulge in her gut appearing and disappearing in time with Hope's reckless blasts, internal pressure mounting as if the redhead were being ass fucked from within.

The Black Widow's eyes crossed as she felt that pressure try to force its way out, desperately clenching her backdoor against the internal inferno. Groaning, she felt the woman inside burning her back passage as she buzzed around; using the impressive strength she gained from her diminished size to fight Natasha's constrictive bowels, each spasm sending depraved sensations throughout her overwrought system.

Stomach bubbling, Natasha burped, hand again flying to her mouth as her abdomen flexed in time. Falling to her elbows, the redhead felt hot; horrified as her body overreacted. Insides churning, Natasha realised she was now reaching a new level of degradation, eyes welling up in frustration, reduced to animalistic grunts of pain and pleasure as she was ass fucked before a live audience.

The effect of the Wasp's power caused distinct ripples to form across the Black Widow's fat ass cheeks, spreading outwards. Two perfectly rounded globes undulating uncontrollably soft flesh jiggled beneath her skintight suit as Natasha's faculties turned to mush. Any pretense of professional diplomacy forgotten, she writhed against the podium, hips swaying wildly in time with the Wasp's swirling gut punches, red hair flying as she lurched forward. Squirming in place, Natasha flailed erratically as Hope forced her way out, eyes wide as the Wasp wriggled through her clenched anus.

Colon convulsing, Natasha screwed up her face, fighting a losing battle with her own body, Hope hitting every depraved nerve inside her as she stung the redhead repeatedly, belly rumbling:

"Ohhhhh! UNNNNNNGGGGHHHH!!"

Body rolling Natasha felt the pressure become unbearable. Drenched in sweat, the redhead realised she had no choice but to let go of Hope:

Legs spreading wider, her hips pumped awkwardly, bending over just enough to arch her back; giving her miniature invader a straight avenue of escape. Breathing heavily, the auditorium's sound system magnified her unladylike grunts and whines as she evacuated.

Screwing her eyes shut, Natasha's mouth formed an undignified 'O', as if to give Hope another emergency exit. Toppling forwards with her behind still raised, Natasha flexed one last time as the Wasp finally burst free:

The seat of her suit exploding outward the Wasp tore open the tough black fabric, the sound of ripping echoing around the auditorium. Escaping into the air Hope shot towards the back of the stage, disappearing through an open window. Collapsing Natasha gasped in relief, her bowels finally emptied, inward pressure relieved with a deep, reverberating fart.

Gulping down air, Natasha attempted to come to terms with what had just happened; the Avenger having been humiliated on stage in front of a shocked international audience.

For 30 seconds there was silence in the huge space, Natasha hesitantly peaking over the podium. A thin trail of smoke rising out from between her pale white cheeks, the Wasp had left a tattered hole perfectly framing the redhead's gaping crater; this view thankfully obscured from the alarmed congregation.

Hastily swiping messy red waves off her sweat-covered face Natasha forced a weak smile:

"Excuse me; I am Allergic to Wasps."

...

Across the street from the UN complex a bathroom door swung open, the lady at the sink surprised when nobody entered. Shrugging, the woman dried her hands before exiting the small room. Seconds later Hope flickered back to full size, hurriedly locking the entrance.

Blue suit still dripping with Natasha's cum and other, less appealing excretions, Hope quickly unfastened her helmet, rushing over to the sink to splash cold water on her face.

Things had gotten a little out of hand...

Unfurling her long brown hair, Hope took a few deep breaths, leaning low over the counter; finally catching her breath after her little expedition. Looking at her own reflection, Hope shook her head in disgust.

Tugging off her gloves, the Wasp didn't notice as a ghostly white figure shimmered through the back wall of the bathroom, phasing through layers of brick, plasterboard and tile.

Cocking it's head, the hooded figure's glowing red eyes watched as the brunette reached into her utility belt, swallowing a breath-mint as she straightened up in front of the mirror; understandable given where she had just been.

Sauntering forward the Ghost flickered erratically with each silent step, shuddering through the air as she moved closer to the brunette, reaching for the unsuspecting woman.

Glancing up from the sink, Hope glimpsed her assailant in the reflection, feigning ignorance and waiting until her enemy was within range before finally making a move:

Twisting against the crisp porcelain Hope flicked out her boot, athletically aiming her kick well above waist height with what was sure to be a concussive blow. Hope was shocked however as her foot sailed through the spectre's head, stumbling as her inertia continued unabated.

Stunned, Hope watched in amazement as the Ghost flickered in place, glaring down at her with those demonic red eyes.

Not giving up, Hope struck out with her fist, only for it to yet again pass through its intended target. Unperturbed the hooded figure made a sudden return, tangible arms easily deflecting the brunette's following blows, shimmering with impossible speed before finally reaching for the Wasp's throat.

Gasping Hope struggled in the Ghost's tight grip, the hooded figure finally proving itself real and not some strange apparition when its fingers tightened around her neck. Attempting to minimise, Hope thumbed the button on her wrist to no avail, realising with dread that she had not replaced her helmet and therefore could not shrink.

Cursing Hope writhed against the sink; frustrated she had been so easily subdued by her opponent's powers. Gathering her breath, the brunette croaked back at her adversary:

"So! Yuurr-gh the Competition?!"

Tilting its head, the Ghost stared back at Hope menacingly, staying silent even as she phased once more. Passing a hand through Hope's abdomen, the hooded figure twisted the brunette's arm up her back, spinning her around to once more face the sink and her own amazed reflection. Hearing the familiar click of cuffs, Hope groaned; unlike her assailant these were completely solid.

Pinned, Hope was pushed roughly over the surface, the Ghost sliding up against her as it began an intrusive searched; palms sliding over skintight blue fabric, quick to grope every curve as it pressed up against her. Still indignant, Hope swallowed her pride as the Ghost's burbling synthesised voice crackled into life:

"WHERE IS IT!?"

Biting her lip, Hope could only take it as the spectre patted down every inch of her suit, hands slapping her toned behind before tearing open the Wasp's utility belt, Hope yelling indignantly:

"Hey! Not so rough Casper!"

Tugged away from the sink, once again Hope was turned to face her assailant, the hooded figure tilting its helmeted head curiously, as if considering the obscure reference:

"You know?? Casper? The friendly ghost!?"

Standing in awkward silence, the Ghost shook its head slowly.

"What you've never seen a movie??"

"NnnOOoooo..."

Mechanical voice crackling with static once more, the Ghost drew back its hood before removing the helmet, once again surprising Hope:

Standing before her was not some monster but an attractive young woman. Revealing a youthful, caramel coloured face with high cheekbones and full lips, Hope was impressed by her assailant's appearance; the 'Ghost' sporting girlish loose pigtails and large, inquisitive grey eyes, her gaze strange and lost, yet somehow also focused and chilling.

"I preferred the mask," Hope stated snarkily: "Got a name or should I keep calling you Casper??"

Tilting her head once more, the girl responded shortly: "Ava."

"Well I'm having a very trying day 'Ava', so if you could just-"

"-Where is it?? I know you took it from the Avenger."

"No idea what you're talking about," Hope replied carelessly.

In spite of herself, Ava smiled, a dark chuckle escaping her lips:

"I watched you play with her silly..."

Sliding a gloved white finger over the bronze chest plates of Hope's glistening suit, the brunette watched in amazement as the Ghost popped the digit between her lips, sucking dramatically as she tasted Natasha's juices:

"Mmm... delicious. But what is that aftertaste?"

Listening to Ava's lilting, wavering tones, Hope wasn't sure whether to be charmed or intimidated, glaring back at the bizarre girl as she responded:

"Some people just can't handle the spotlight."

Giggling yet again, Ava seemed to except this explanation:

"Naturally."

Wiping her fingers on Hope's cheek, the brunette grimaced, her tone becoming serious:

"So you're the competition huh? Assembling your own Quantum chamber?? Well I'm sorry but this is life and death."

Ava's eyes narrowed dangerously:

"You think I don't know that?"

As if on queue the fingers resting against Hope's cheek flickered, Ava's hand reappearing under the brunette's chin. Observing this impossible shift, Hope was curious:

"You have a Quantum ailment??"

"My old babysitters called it "molecular disequilibrium". A rather dull name, I think." Starting out sarcastic, Ava's voice became cold: "Doesn't quite do justice to what it means: Every cell in my body is torn apart and stitched back together, over and over every day. Hence the need for that component you stole from little Miss Red."

"Well I've got my own need of it," Hope growled, "And I see through this, this bullshit 'Ghost' act; both figuratively and in your case? Literally. So unless you're planning to get caught feeling me up in a public bathroom I'd suggest you start seeing things my way."

Frustrated, the Ghost thrust Hope back against the mirror, scowling as she weighed up her options; the Wasp had been manipulative to acquire the device from Black Widow and she was trying the same hand again. Perhaps she could level the playing field:

Affixing Hope with another bizarre stare, Ava made up her mind, grinning mischievously:

Sat on the counter, Hope's eyes widened as the girl parted her toned thighs. Apparently accepting her invitation, Ava stepped into Hope's personal space, crushing their suited bodies together:

"You played a dirty trick on little miss red... do you like bullying girls?"

Hope grinned: "She's fine. Trust me, she's a big girl."

Ava shook her head muttering under her breath: "like father like daughter..."

Slipping her arms around the arch of Hope's back, Ava slowly slid her palms downwards. As they descended, neither woman broke eye contact, lost in a battle of wills. Finally groping the brunette's exquisite behind, Ava palmed firm buns, giggling manically:

"But can you take as good as you give, yeah?"

The Wasp growled as the girl sharply pulled her cheeks apart, allowing long fingers to skim across the blue fabric now tightly wedged into her ass crack. Just as quickly as she entered Ava slipped back, mashing Hope's globes tightly back together.

Enjoying her intimate tour of 'Wasp' anatomy, Ava's leg shimmered between her counterpart's, further separating Hope's thighs. Using her hands to pull the brunette's crotch firmly against her limb, Hope gritted her teeth as her pussy was pressed into the Ghost's tense flesh:

"I don't play well with others Ava."

Tutting the girl ran her fingers through Hope's long brown hair, cursing as her hand flickered in and out of existence; wishing she could feel the warmth on her skin.

Watching curious grey eyes study her own lips, nevertheless Hope held her ground, almost encouraging the Ghost's intimate advances; each woman as stubborn as the other.

Then suddenly Ava dived forward; capturing Hope's mouth in a possessive kiss.

An indignant "Unngh!" was all Hope could get out as her mouth was invaded by the Ghost's tongue; slipping aggressively to the back of her throat. Pushing back against Ava, the two woman fought for control, lips tangling as their strange embrace deepened.