An Avenger's Bullseye

Story Info
Yelena Belova attempts to settle the score with Kate Bishop.
8.9k words
4.45
12k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Bishop took her first shot without even looking at the target. Flying the length of her home range the arrow landed with a dull thud; long hard shaft shuddering as it finally came to rest in the centre of the board:

"Bullseye!"

Grinning delightedly Kate decided to increase her challenge. Flicking several balls down the lane, the skilled marks-woman swiftly raised her bow; 3 concurrent shots spearing each ball onto the waiting target.

"Yesss!"

Over-confident and very pleased with herself, the bubbly brunette beamed; totally assured of her talent with the bow and arrow. Spinning around to face away from the range, Kate decided to try and attempt another trick-shot:

Bending over double the archer stepped over her bow before squaring it against the back of her legs; long dark ponytail dangling onto the cold concrete floor. Contorting herself the impulsive brunette struggled to get tension into her string from this strange position:

"Come on..."

Muttering Kate tightened her stance, black pants straining against the girl's pert round behind as the archer used her tensed legs to hold the bow in place whilst aiming between her thighs at the waiting target.

Of course there was no practical reason to fire upside down through your own legs; this shot was entirely about showing off. Nevertheless Kate was confident Clint couldn't bend like this definitive proving she was the better archer.

Drawing back Kate immediately realised her mistake, wincing as the arrow slipped up into her apex; its long, hard shaft squeezed against her nethers by the taught string. Shuddering the naive girl was immediately caught off guard, the sudden pressure against her pussy throwing the archer off balance.

Distracted Kate's fingers quivered before releasing the shot, purple fletching whipping against the archer's apex as it finally flew:

"Unghhh!"

Escaping Kate's pussy the arrow landed way off-centre.

Twisting out of the embarrassing position and straightening up, Kate blushed; glad she hadn't attempted this embarrassing trick shot in front of a crowd. Tugging at the tight straps around her crotch Kate composed herself. Approaching the target the horny brunette walked awkwardly...

Collecting her arrows Kate fought to tug them free from tough cork, still distracted by the tension between her legs: wasn't she supposed to be cool and confident now!? She was the new Hawkeye! Tugging the last from the board Kate frowned, studying it carefully:

"Stark tech?... Uhh, are you a sonic boom?! Cos if so I really, really shouldn't be practicing with you..."

Shrugging, Kate accepted she couldn't tell the difference, reminding herself to do an inventory when she got the chance, The last thing Hawkeye needed was for her to accidentally blow herself up...

Returning to the dining table the young archer carelessly dropped the projectiles into a loose pile. Glancing through her broken window, Kate realised the New York skyline was becoming dark. Maybe she could work out some of this pent up energy on the streets? Carry out some Vigilante justice?? Of course Clint wouldn't be pleased if she annoyed another Mob boss...

Sighing Kate finally set down her bow by the table before trudging over to the Kitchen. Taking a slice pizza from the fridge the brunette chewed on cold cheese, the tough crust making for a challenging meal. Grabbing the sriracha to spice up her stale pizza she froze; hearing a creak from the doorway:

Spinning around Kate flung the bottle; Yelena catching it just before the hot sauce hit her face.

"Hiiii!"

"Yelena? God why can't you just knock?!"

"Vaut's wrong Kate Bishop?! You are not pleased to see me?!"

Glaring at the chaotic blonde assassin Kate tensed; ready for a fight.

Sauntering into the rich girl's apartment Yelena perched on the edge of the dining table; making herself at home. Dressed in her own Widow garb, Kate had no doubt that the girl was not 'unarmed' as she had lied before.

Nervous around the intimidating Russian Kate puffed herself up:

"Why are you here Yelena?! I thought you and Clint resolved your... differences?!"

Playful gaze flickering Yelena bit her lip; reminded of her painful confrontation with the former-Ronin. Replacing her sriracha bottle on the table's surface, the blonde considered the rival girl's question:

Even after all this time Yelena struggled with Natasha's death. Between her life on the run and an inconvenient blip years had passed. Yelena had returned to such a strange world; with no Natasha in it. The grief had created a void in the blonde assassin's heart.

Now fending for herself Yelena had been forced to harden; taking on certain missions Natasha would not approve... But a girl had to eat. Ultimately discovering the truth about her sister's sacrifice from Clint, Yelena was still coming to terms with what she had learnt:

"Yes... we understand each other; I no longer blame Barton for Natasha's death. She made her choice; and she saved the World."

Accepting this answer Kate nodded slowly; now unsure what she was even supposed to say! How do you reassure a Russian assassin who lost her fake-sister in a battle to save the Universe??

"Whuh, want some left over Pizza? I mean, sorry for your loss... but are you hungry??"

Raising an eyebrow Yelena shrugged; appreciating this privileged socialite's feeble gesture of compassion. Determined to change the subject however the blonde cleared her throat:

"I still have one more night in New York... Now we have girls night??"

"Seriously?" Kate replied incredulously: "You actually wanna hang out?"

"Vhy not??" Yelena replied, "You are pretty cool Kate Bishop!"

Seeing that Kate was equal parts hopeful and wary, Yelena continued more sheepishly:

"My Momma says I need... friends."

Softening at this admission Kate finally lowered her guard; glad to have some company after being pent up for so long:

"Cool! But if we're gonna be friends, you should know it's Kate; just Kate."

"Vautever!" Glancing down at the dining table Yelena grasped Kate's bow: "Dis looks fun..."

"You can shoot?"

"Kate I am world-class killer; of course I shoot!" Tutting at the naive girl, Yelena continued disdainfully:

"Although I shoot guns... because guns are sooo obviously better."

"Oh yeah?? Then why do I have all these trophies??"

"Because you are spoilt little rich girl."

"Okay, ouch... I'm just saying we're evenly matched."

"Sure we are..."

Uncomfortable with all the wealth wrapped around her, Kate was keen to prove herself to the Widow. After all, the blonde had lived a very different life; having been kidnapped and engineered at an assassin training camp Yelena was literally Kate's equal but opposite!

"How about I show you how to shoot? We could make a game of it??"

"Sure."

Grasping a random arrow from the pile Kate handed the projectile to Yelena. Casually raising the bow, the blonde drew back and shot down range; arrow hitting the target in its outer most ring.

Unperturbed by this inaccuracy Yelena prepared to shoot again, only for Kate to interrupt:

"Umm, well that's wrong... Your stance is too loose."

"Rude."

Leaning presumptuously into her personal space, Kate attempted to pose the Widow:

"Legs apart, chin up..."

"You know I could finish you with my pinky right??"

Seeing the brunette shrink Yelena smirked; enjoying her power over the awkward archer. Holding her ground however, Kate managed to micromanage the assassin's stance, moving behind Yelena to position her arms whilst responding curtly:

"I think I could hold my own."

"Of course," Yelena snorted derisively as the girl's hands grasped her hips "you're holding my 'own' right now!"

Arching against the brunette, Kate blushed as Yelena's full behind pressed into her crotch; trying to ignore Yelena's cheeky retort as the blonde's cheeks mashed into her belly. Grinding against her nethers, Kate shuddered at this intimate contact, hands tangling in the Widow's utility belt. Attempting to get their conversation back on target, Kate cleared her throat awkwardly:

"Y-You know, Hawkeye once landed a shot from over a mile?!"

Drawing back the arrow Yelena rolled her eyes:

"You are such a fangirl."

"Nuh-uh!" Kate exclaimed defensively: "I mean... you're the one who dresses up as Black Widow!"

"No I don't!"

"Yeah you do!" The brunette snickered, "If it weren't for this stylish little waistcoat you'd be the Blonde Widow!"

"Vautever! What's your superpower? Super-aim??"

"That counts!"

"No it doesn't."

"Well neither does Super-Slutty!!"

Feeling the warmth leave their conversation, immediately Kate knew she had said something wrong. Dropping her stance Yelena went cold, literally turning on the girl:

"Excuse me??"

"Sorry... I didnt mean," hastily attempting to backtrack Kate put her foot in her mouth:

"Its just Natasha Romanoff's costume was super tight..."

Staring at the flustered brunette Yelena's eyes narrowed:

"You know, this deer in headlight routine, iz cute, really."

"Uhh!"

Whipping the bow up Kate's legs; the brunette gasped as the taught string sliced between her quivering thighs:

"But if you insult my sister again I vill hurt you."

Biting her lip Kate nodded intently; green eyes wide and fearful.

Overcome by her own enhanced libido, for a moment Yelena considered tearing this privileged little girl apart. Because of course a New York sociality thought she could judge her sister! Kate Bishop had never even tasted desperate! The uppity brunette was a literal heiress destined to inherit her mother's fortune! How could this rich Archer understand the harsh reality that had formed each and every Widow? People always judged what they couldn't understand...

Clearing her throat Yelena held Kate's gaze;

"Natasha thought I was... how do you say? Imp-ull-sive..."

"Sorry!!" Kate backtracked guiltily, "I obviously didnt mean to be... mean! I mean, obviously your sister is... was!! Hot, Uhh Super-hot!"

Glowering back at her, the Widow's eyes literally flashed red making Kate flinch in shock:

Thinking the blonde assassin was about to murder her Kate tensed; waiting for a blow that never came. Instead Yelena burst out laughing:

"You are funny Kate Bishop!!"

Dropping the bow pressed against her nethers, Kate gasped in relief as Yelena giggled, the blonde's demeanour flipping from angry to playful in the blink of an eye.

Unnerved Kate pressed her thighs together, trying to hide the return of that inexplicable arousal. Confused Kate tried to play it cool, smiling awkwardly back at her strange companion; at least glad the blonde wasn't going to kill her now.

"How about a bet?"

Caught off guard again by the Russian girl's erratic behaviour Kate balked back at her. Looking down the lane at the brunette's practice target however Yelena just continued in her trademark broken english:

"For every bullseye one of us lands de other does forfeit."

Swallowing her nerves Kate probed the rules of this competition: "And for every miss??"

"Same thing."

"Sounds fair..."

Yelena rolled her eyes; Typical American. Like 'fairness' even entered into this game.

"What kinna forfeit??"

"That's the fun Kate Bishop... you won't know until it hits you."

Keen to prove herself Kate's confidence got the better of her once more:

"You know people call me 'the world's greatest archer' right??"

Tilting her head Yelena just smirked; unthreatened by the purple cosplayer before her:

"Who is calling you dat??"

"Uhh...Deal!!"

Quickly offering her hand to change the subject, Yelena raised an eyebrow:

"Dat is not how we seal bet where I come from."

Slapping away Kate's handshake Yelena stepped forward, grasping the brunette's face. Plump cheeks caught between the Widow's fingers; Kate gasped as Yelena pressed their mouths together:

"Mmmphg?!!"

The Archer went limp as the Widow kissed her; totally dumbstruck by this latest surprise. Full lips sealing together the brunette whimpered as the powerful blonde sucked on her soft pink flesh; confidently taking the girl's mouth.

Of course Yelena played on Kate's inexperience. With all her 'training' in the Red Room and the time she had spent 'practicing' with Milena and Natasha, the Russian girl ran circles around her American counterpart. Spearing her tongue between those full lips, the blonde made short work of her opponent, tasting the brunette whilst swallowing her nervous reaction; only allowing for the experience of pleasure.

When Yelena finally peeled away Kate was left with her mouth hanging open:

"Dat is how we seal bet in Russia!!" Yelena announced triumphantly, smacking her own lips as she watched the girl recover.

"Woah..." Kate blinked blearily:

"You Russians are hardcore!"

Shaking her head Kate tugged at the tight straps around her crotch once more. Yelena was a really good kisser... Clearing her throat the brunette reasserted herself. Grasping her bow Kate decided not to back down; holding Yelena's gaze whilst hitting the centre of the target.

Unperturbed by this incredible accuracy the blonde just shrugged; looking back at the archer expectantly.

"Uhhh," casting around for a fair forfeit, Kate grabbed the sriracha from her dining table:

"Since you love this stuff so much... try drinking the whole bottle!"

"Easy!"

Grasping the plastic tube Yelena tipped it back without a second thought; gulping down the spicy orange concoction with truly reckless abandon. Duly impressed, Kate watched the surprisingly arousing display; the arrogant blonde swallowing again and again. Seeing the Widow shudder, Kate grinned as the girl's eyes began to water...

Quickly realising she had bitten off more than she could chew, Yelena's throat burned as her belly twitched. Sharp spice overcoming the blonde's tough resolve she finally choked; tugging the nozzle away from her lips only to spill it over her own chest.

"Urgh!"

Spluttering indignantly Yelena fanned her sore tongue whilst Kate was fixated on the Widow wiping her cleavage... Realising she was staring however Kate tore her gaze away:

"Uhhh-hmm! Half way Belova! Not bad."

Scowling, the blonde assassin swallowed a burp before admitting defeat, slamming down the bottle:

"Fine you win this round! But now is my turn!"

Snatching back the bow Yelena tugged another arrow from Kate's quiver. Catching the American girl's eye the blonde assassin couldn't help but mess with her; kissing the tip of her arrow whilst holding the brunette's gaze. Drinking in Kate's awed expression, the Widow suspected her opponent was not an experienced partner:

Nevertheless Yelena's savy didn't make up for her lack of archery skill and as the blonde drew back her arrow she hiccuped hot sauce: arrow bouncing off the wall behind its target.

"Piz-dets!"

"Ooohhh too bad! Looks like its my turn again!"

"No fair! I'm drunk on sriracha!"

Throwing down the bow Yelena pouted as Kate beamed back at her smugly. Certain she now had the upper-hand, the archer decided to test her opponent's nerve:

"Show me your boobs."

"Seriously?"

"Shy??"

Baiting her new rival the brunette eyed Yelena's magnificent bust; the blonde's teasing having only peaked the horny archer's interest.

"Vautever Kate Bishop... you know your overconfidence will be your undoing?"

"Hey if you wanna give up-"

Yelena grasped the zipper on her vest before sharply tugging it down. Splitting open both the stylish garment and the tight black widow suit beneath, Kate balked as the blonde's breasts spilled from their confinement.

No longer constrained Yelena's creamy white flesh burst free, bouncing before Kate's stunned eyes. Parting the black fabric all the way down to her navel, the blonde let the costume hang loose around her shoulders; enjoying the archer's awed expression in spite of her own vulnerability. Immediately becoming aware of the cold in Kate's fire-damaged apartment the blonde winced as her chest reacted; soft pink sharpening into rock hard points before her rival's eyes:

"Vaut do you think?"

Shaking her head in amazement Kate bit her tongue, feeling a pang of jealously; her own pert bust felt small compared to Yelena's glorious bazongas:

"Are those things real?!"

"Of course they are real!"

"I dunno!" Kate snapped awkwardly: "I thought all you Widows were cooked up by some Scientist in a lab or something!"

Yelena raising a dangerous eyebrow at her, Kate quickly backtracked:

"I-I mean; a lot of my rich friends have had them... installed."

Rolling her eyes, Yelena advanced on the mystified girl; taking charge once more. Gloved hands grasping Kate's, the blonde lifted them to her chest; squeezing the archer's palms against her full flesh.

"Do those feel fake??"


Wide-eyed and open-mouthed, Kate stood dumbstruck at this latest development; the Widow's chest now resting in her hands. Frozen in shock Kate swallowed hard practically shaking as she took a tentative squeeze:

"Nope... super real..."

Enjoying this intimate contact, Yelena remembered to concentrate; all too aware that her enhanced physiology made her susceptible to sexual stimulation... Nevertheless the former assassin found herself arching into those hands; quite enjoying the nervous groping.

"Woah..." Losing her inhibitions the archer weighed the firm globes between her fingers.

Kate gasped as the blonde's firm nipples stabbed against her palms; Yelena's pink buds swelling under the archer's probing.

Distracted Kate felt compelled to pluck on Yelena's nipples; mouth watering as she enjoyed her rival's succulent flesh. Shivering Yelena suppressed her enhanced hormonal reaction, green orbs flickering red as she remembered why she was here:

"Uhhh Kate Bishop?"

Realising what she was doing the brunette hastily withdrew:

"Oops! Sorry!!"

"You don't own everything you know?"

"I know..." Kate muttered guiltily.

Annoyed by the privileged girl's possessive treatment Yelena shrugged her off. Secretly enjoying how she enthralled Kate however the blonde decided to leave her chest on full display as they continued:

"Double or nothing!"

"Fine by me."

Smirking knowingly back at her opponent Yelena took her time. Lifting the next arrow to her lips, this time the blonde suggestively licked its entire length from tip to tail; holding Kate's gaze the entire time. Squirming the brunette blushed a deeper red; unable to take her eyes off of the Russian's tongue.

Taking back control, Yelena felt more confident as she raised the bow once more. Carefully drawing back the string until the wood was at tension, Yelena took her time aiming at the target, closing one eye as she focused on its centre. Exhaling deeply the assassin finally released:

Flying straight down the range the arrow met its mark; splitting Kate previous bullseye as it hit the cork.

Watching on in wide-eyed amazement, Kate gasped:

"What the hell!? Wait... Were you conning me?!"

Laughing Yelena shook her head:

"Of course not! No no no. But come on Kate Bishop! Itz a stick and string, not rocket science."

"Again, Ouch!"

Shrugging Yelena turned to the brunette:

"So now iz my turn... truth or dare??"

Suddenly concerned that she had actual competition Kate blinked; glad at least that she could choose a lesser forfeit:

"Uhh... truth?"

"Are you a virgin??"

Shocked again by Yelena's brutal sincerity, Kate shrank:

"Nooo..."

Shaking her head, Yelena tutted back at her opponent:

"You are terrible liar Kate Bishop..."

"I'm not!"

"Well there is only one way to be sure!"

Striding towards her once more again Kate shrank back from the zealous Russian. Grasping the girl's utility belt however Yelena once again pulled the archer into her grasp.

"Wait, what are you doing?!"