An Avenger's Bullseye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, Mmmm! Trust me this will help with the literal pain in your ass!!"

Kate whimpered into Yelena's pussy; reminded of the arrow still deep in her behind. How had she become so used to it already?!

Fingers sloshing around in her dripping slot Kate's eyes widened; realising only now how desperately she still needed to cum.

How long had the addled archer spent on the edge of orgasm?! And what would she do for a relief?!?!

Keen not to consider the larger implications of her newly submissive attitude, Kate concentrated all her efforts into making Yelena cum; praying the girl would help her if she did so.

Remembering what the Widow had told her Kate went into pussy eating overdrive, slamming her tongue in and out of Yelena's core in a rapid fluttering motion, her head bobbing back and forth, her mouth sucking at the blonde's pussy lips as hard as she could; the whole time rubbing herself furiously and fighting the urge to cum.

Collapsing against the target behind her Yelena grasped onto the huge cork board for dear life; moaning as the archer beneath her discovered a skill for oral she had never known was there. Of course Yelena revelled dominating Kate; her whole life the Widow had been another woman's puppet and a plaything for the dark forces around the world. For once it felt good to be the woman on top. The rich girl was so easy to manipulate; naive heroes always were. Kate simply wasn't accustomed to the harshness of Yelena's world. Hell with a little training Kate could even be a Red Room level rug muncher, although even Yelena knew she wasn't that cruel.

Forgetting the intention of her mission Yelena gave in to the instincts programmed into her by her former Russian overlords; pupils practically glowing red as she humped the brunette's face. Lightly thrusting forward every time Kate pressed into her pussy the blonde's pelvis smacked against the archer's face; Kate becoming nothing but a fuck pad for her pleasure.

As she continued fucking Kate's poor face Yelena became lost in the sensations coming from her core, the brunette doing an increasingly good job of touching her most sensitive of areas, even if it was by accident. The feeling of the girl's mouth and tongue squishing into her pussy was wonderful and soon Yelena closed her eyes so she could shut out anything else.

But Yelena was not as lost as Kate... and the archer was so wrapped up in eating pussy that she didn't hear the front door opening as someone stepped inside.

The Widow on the other hand did hear it. Opening her eyes to see the intruder immediately a wicked smile crossed the girl's enraptured face:

Yelena didn't know whether it was all the dominating and degrading of her rival or the brunette's mouth and tongue on her pussy or the fact that it was all being witnessed but the blonde felt herself crashing towards an orgasm. Before she allowed herself to go over the edge the Widow decided to do something that would make this moment perfect:

"Stick your fingers inside yourself Suka!" Yelena ordered; continuing to savagely fuck the Archer's face, "Slide your fingers inside yourself and cum you little bitch!"

Confused and horny Kate felt herself follow before she even comprehended what had been said; plunging two fingers inside her own pussy and rapidly thrusting back and forth, the archer fucking herself like she had never been fucked before.

"Unngh! Privileged little Suka!!" Yelena gasped in Russian: "Not so much better than a Widow now huh?! No you are arrogant naive amateur!! What's it like to serve for a change?? Oh, and since it is obvious you are an idiot, Suka means bitch!"

Kate moaned into Yelena's already highly on edge pussy and the vibrations of the moaning caused the blonde to finally go over the edge and she came, stars flying past her eyes as she continued thrusting into the other girl's dishevelled face.

The exact second Yelena came Kate's thumb brushed against her clit triggering an orgasm of her own. Forgetting everything but her own pleasure the brunette screamed into the Widow's pussy, not caring that her face was being covered in Yelena's cum, far too wrapped up in the fact she was experiencing the most powerful climax of her young life.

But when her climax died down Kate was in for a horrible shock:

"Hey Maya." Yelena panted as her own orgasm died down, "Ready to join the party??"

Hearing the name of her arch nemesis Kate went white as a ghost. Maya Lopez?! Yelena couldn't possibly mean...

Spinning on the spot Kate gasped; staring up at the intimidating mute mob boss standing at the other end of her practice lane. Arms crossed, Maya glowered back at the two girls, having caught them both figuratively and literally with their trousers down.

Scrambling on all fours Kate winced; the unyielding shaft in her belly twanging against her insides as she crawled forward desperately.

Grasping her discarded bow the sweaty and exhausted brunette struggled upright; hastily knocking an arrow as she faced off against the Mob enforcer:

"What the hell is she doing here?!"

" Shrugging Yelena bent over, tugging up her suit as the other two glared at each other:

"So maybe I came here with a slight alterior motive..."

"What!?"

Squeezing back into her behind back into her tight black suit the Blonde Widow explained:

"The Mob want reparations Kate. Your mother made a lot of enemies. Plus, you and Clint practically destroyed the Kingpin's whole operation! You thought there would be no consequences??"

Shocked and horrified Kate kept her gaze fixed on the silent hit woman standing before her whilst trying to come to terms with this new information.

"S-so you're betraying me!?"

"Vaut?! No no No Kate Bishop!" Tugging up the zipper of her vest Yelena chuckled dryly. Stepping around the tense brunette, Yelena how the fletching of the girl's purple arrow stuck out of her ass like a weird tail:

"I'm saving you Kate Bishop! The Tracksuit Mafia vaunt you dead! Maya here can stop that and all she wants in return is some time alone with your privileged ass!!"

Smirking back at Kate, Maya nodded stoically as Yelena continued:

"Given that you 'Hawkeyes' basically ruined her life I think that is more than fair. Yes??"

Scared eyes darting between Maya and Yelena the archer didnt know what to think:

"So our little 'game' just now, t-that was just to prepare me for her?!"

Yelena shrugged:

"Don't tell me you didn't have fun?? I only tried to loosen you up. Besides, Eleanor said you wouldn't mind..."

Balking at the other girl Kate was at a loss; had her Mom put Yelena up to this as some sort of deal with the Mob?! And the Widow been sent here to prepare her for Maya!? Sure it would be good to get the Mafia off her back... but Kate wasn't just some Widow whore like Yelena! Sure Maya was hot in a scary kind of way... Toned, athletic body wrapped up in all that tight leather the deaf woman was basically a Dominatrix!! But she wasn't just about to debase herself again! K. She was a New York socialite for God's sake!!

Tightening her grip on the bow Kate gritted her teeth, feeling the long hard shaft twitch in her belly:

"Well you can tell Maya I owe her nothing! And I still have my dignity!!"

Staring back at her, the silent woman's eyes narrowed; reading the words on Kate's cum-covered lips. Shrinking under that intense gaze, Kate had a horrible feeling that this master martial artist intended to shove her metal foot up the brunette's already stuffed ass...

Yelena chuckled: "I barely speak English Kate Bishop, never mind sign language!"

Nodding to Maya, Yelena sauntered over to the large open window; throwing down her grapple as she went. Spinning around the Blonde Widow waved:

"Vautever Kate Bishop; you're a mouthy millionaire and Maya's a deaf death-dealer! I am sure you'll both get on just fine..."

Smirking Yelena allowed herself to fall backwards through the opening; disappearing into the New York night.

Cracking her knuckles, Maya strode intimidatingly towards Kate; seemingly unconcerned by the arrow pointed at her head.

Thinking fast, Kate watched as the silent woman stepped over dozens of her other discarded projectiles. Eyes widening the brunette finally had an idea; maybe she could incapacitate Maya with one of her trick arrows!!

Thumbing the button on her bow Kate bit her lip; unsure which gadget would be activated. Throwing caution to the wind, Kate decided to take the risk. After all; she could always forfeit the fight as she had done with Yelena earlier!! Unfortunately once again the girl's famous overconfidence would be her undoing:

Clicking the button Kate immediately realised her mistake; activating the arrowhead still lodged in the ball that was buried in her own ass:

"Uh oh..."

Belly rumbling Kate flexed uncontrollably; dropping her bow as she twitched in place.

"Ugh!?"

Groaning the brunette screwed her eyes shut as powerful burst through her, stirring the archer's insides. Hitting her stomach and bladder Kate felt the sudden need for release; just as the vibrations reached her pussy.

Taken aback Maya halted in her tracks; watching on in amazement as the girl began to writhe.

"Unnggh!!" Kate yelped as something expanded within her; flushing through the girl's trembling bowels. Shuddering Kate was helpless to resist as the purple contents of her asshole began to bubble.

Sweating Kate felt every muscles tense and loosen with each every pulse of the arrowhead wedged in her rectum. Squeezing the cold steel the brunette bit her plump lower lip.

Fascinated by the privileged girl's strange predicament, Maya just watched as the brunette devolved before her, Kate transformed from cocky archer to a bewildered, shivering mess in mere seconds.

Jerking in place Kate winced, a sharp cramp causing her hips to shake, almost overbalancing the archer:

"Whuh?! What's happening to me?!" the brunette panted.

Eyes beginning to water Kate caught Maya's dark judgmental gaze:

"Its too much!!"

Silently scrutinising Maya saw the sweat drip over Kate's smooth olive skin. Gyrating as if for her amusement, the athletic enforcer couldn't help but lick her lips at this strangely erotic display of humiliation.

Pressure ballooning inside her Kate grasped her own behind; deep pulses radiated through her body.

Toes curling in her big black boots, Kate felt her belly swell as the irresistible heat reached her streaming pussy. Stumbling sideways the archer tried to stay strong even as her knees knocked together. In spite of her stubborn over confidence, even Kate could tell now that she would never make it the the bathroom:

"Ahhh!" Mouth falling open, the brunette screamed as the heat between her legs rose to melting point:

"Unnngh! Holy shit!!"

Kate buckled as an orgasm ripped through her, legs turning to jelly. Falling to the floor once again, the girl's body shivered and jerked as if possessed from within.

Rather than abating however, Kate's internal struggles only continued to rise...

Writhing Kate sobbed; the continual expansion of her gut making the brunette feel fat, nauseous and horny all at the same time. And worst of all? This was a humiliation of her own making. Moaning, Kate shook her head as another climax bloomed. How had she done this to herself?!

"-Aww AHHH!" Kate screamed as another orgasm bubbled to the surface:

"Not again - Urrghhh!"

Falling forward onto her hands the archer's whole torso shuddered. Palms now against the floor the brunette pounded uselessly on the mat as if trying to count herself out.

Maya watched on transfixed as the girl came again in less than a minute, her composure all but forgotten now she had dropped onto all fours. No longer attempting to conceal her moans the girl gave her a strained, desperate look, before embarrassment caused the archer to avert her eyes once more.

What was happening to the Bishop girl?! Maya hadn't even touched her! Observing how her olive flesh rippled like jelly, the woman's eyes widened as a distinct bulge stretched the girl's purple costume; reminding Maya of the girl from Charlie and the chocolate factory. Of course she had watched that film with subtitles so maybe she was misinterpreting this but... was Kate turning into a blueberry?!

Huge green eyes crossing, Kate groaned as the ball that had once been lodged in her guts was slowly pressed outwards; stretching the brunette's sphincter to breaking point whilst plugging the gunge within.

Stomach bubbling she burped uncontrollably, the brunette's lithe abdomen flexing in time. Falling to her elbows Kate came again, horrified as her weak body reacted helplessly to her self-inflicted friendly fire. Cream streaming down her legs Kate's insides churned; the archer literally degraded from the inside out.

Distinct ripples forming across her soft ass cheeks, these waves spread outward from the anal epicentre. Two perfectly rounded globes undulating uncontrollably, the vibrations accentuated Kate's fine bubble butt; flesh jiggling through the gash in her skintight pants.

Faculties turning to mush, Kate felt pleasure and pain overwhelmed her awareness:

"Oh Man! Oh Man!! OH MAN!!!"

Cheeks stretching outwards Kate felt the ball wedged in her ass begin to escape as she swelled like a balloon. Drenched in sweat the brunette fell forward onto her face. Legs spread wide her hips pumped erratically Kate tried to find release from the terrible bulge building inside.

Feeling the pressure build in her abdomen Kate screwed her eyes shut just as the ball burst free from her ass; scoring yet another bullseye against the target behind her.

PHHHHRRRRRPPPP!!!

Purple goo spraying out of her butt the explosion splattered the contents of Kate's bowels across the waiting target. Face down on the floor however Kate was oblivious; all the brunette could do was shudder in place as her body emptied, inward pressure finally relieved with a deep, reverberating fart.

Gaping in amazement as the sticky purple sludge gushed from the archer's crack, Maya watched as the entitled girl collapsed into a heap before her; goofy relief spreading over Kate's bewildered face as the pressure finally subsided. Thankfully she wasn't subjected the noises the girl's broken body had made...

The last few purple bubbles slopping out of her asshole Kate sighed; left in a numb mindless haze after all of her back to back orgasms.

Tugging the girl's bow out from under the unconscious archer, Maya shook her head. This trembling mess was supposed to be a proper superhero? Seriously?!

Silently observing the fine bow the moody mute finally snapped the flimsy timber toy over her metal knee.

Throwing the wooden splinters aside Maya lifted the limp girl into her arms. Effortlessly carrying the lithe little brunette up the stairs to her own bedroom, the athlete's muscular ass flexed with every step. Maya was deaf but she wasn't weak, having overcome every set back in her difficult life to become the commander of the tracksuit Mafia. And now that she was free of her uncle?

Maya was going to have some fun...