An Avenger's Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Green woman sighed; what was supposed to happen next? Interrogation. Torture. Death. The same cycle over and over again in service of the God that killed her family. How she wished she could defy him.

But to do so was to court death.

Gamora shook her head in dismay; to act on instinct here could be her greatest mistake. And yet... She wanted to help this girl. Was it that they were somehow similar? A desire for camaraderie? Either way she was definitely going to regret this:

"You want to live, yes?"

"Sure," Natasha responded nonchalantly, even as she coiled, ready to strike. The woman knew it was unlikely she would win. But it always was.

'Psssshhhh!'

Hearing the pneumatic hiss, both women tensed, Gamora's eyes widening:

"My sister is coming!"

"Your what?" Natasha gasped, shocked by this latest development.

"Well, adopted sister..." Gamora replied, whispering quickly:

"I would do anything to escape... to go home," the green alien asserted, "You are the same?"

"Yes" Natasha responded.

Gripping the redhead's upper arms, Natasha was surprised by the alien woman's sudden intensity. She recognised this from years of espionage: Split second trust, a mutual understanding before the real battle begins. Which raised an important question: If the enemy of her enemy was somehow her friend, how bad was her true enemy?

"Follow my lead Human."

Both women stared into each other's eyes, this agreement momentarily providing Natasha comfort. After all; she was reading the terrain.

And then the alien kissed her.

Pressing firm, green lips against Natasha's the redhead gasped, shocked by this latest development as Gamora practically sucked the air from her lungs. Taken aback, Natasha instinctively gave in to the kiss, her tongue tangling with its purple counterpart: She was kissing a woman from another world.

Before the Human could contemplate what was happening, Gamora thrust the redhead backwards. Tipping over the rim Natasha toppled backward into the hypnotic pool, surprise plastered over her beautiful face as she collapsed into the strange liquid. Just as Nebula arrived:

Barely registering a splash, the vindictive blue alien strode toward her adoptive sister:

"You've had your fun Gamora, this creature is worthless, not even the Iron one: We should just kill it."

Eying her rival warily, Gamora didn't flinch as her sister flounced into her personal space, replying to the more aggressive sibling:

"That was not our command sister, we are to deliver a lasting message!"

Nebula scowled: "Then we write it out on Terran's moon in this ape descendant's blood!"

Bursting from beneath the syrupy liquid once more, Natasha resurfaced to discover her latest foe.

Instinctively Natasha knew she was in trouble; this new creature was indifferent, aggressive and potentially dangerous.

Nebula was tall and striking, her sharp appearance only off-set by her sharper demeanour. If it weren't for her alien qualities, this woman could have been a supermodel, incredibly long legs only highlighting her aggressive poise, her every movement a pronounced gesture. And then there were those pitch black eyes, that devoured everything they saw and the circuitry that crisscrossed her dark blue skin. This woman was a cyborg, or at least heavily augmented, bald and yet somehow still alluring. Adorned in skin-tight purple garments, the alien had a threatening quality, something in the way she moved suggesting an underlying desire: Like a predator ready to strike.

Neither alien turned to Natasha however, both apparently too affronted by each other to care for the woman they had abducted. Circling either side of the pool, both creatures stared each other down; like buzzards flocking around their food; hungry and dominating.

"Their language is crude sister mine," Gamora explained coyly, all too aware of whom she was dealing with:

"We must send something that cannot be misinterpreted."

Nebula scowled, finally acknowledging the woman floating in the oil between them; small and inconsequential. Black eyes flicking back to her nemesis, the blue woman snarled dangerously:

"You have a more subtle idea??"

Gamora, stepping carefully around the pool's rim, never took her eyes off of her vicious counterpart; Nebula's capacity for cruelty could not be underestimated. Of all her sister's, she enjoyed violence the most:

"This Human and its 'friends' defeated the army we sent to capture the stone. They humiliated us. Killing it doesn't send the right message. Why go for the pain when we can send it back humiliated??"

Nebula smirked, the blue alien's tension momentarily abating; for all her apparent restraint Gamora was delightfully vindictive:

"Kinky."

Bobbing on the surface, Natasha held her breath; she could tell this negotiation hinged on her life, Gamora doing everything she could to talk her sister down. Nevertheless, being offered to the dangerous blue woman wasn't exactly comforting.

"We make it our plaything," Gamora continued carefully, "Then send it back, our message from Thanos to the Humans."

Eying her sister coldly, Nebula crouched at the rim of the pool. Grasping Natasha, she practically pulled the redhead out of the oil with her cybernetic arm. Wanting to struggle, Natasha saw Gamora shake her head from over her sister's shoulder.

Holding Natasha by her face, Nebular tugged down the redhead's lower lip, inspecting her pearly white teeth with scorn:

"This pretty thing won't survive my defilement."

"I can keep up," Natasha responded awkwardly, her jaw and neck still being smothered:

"I want you to have me! Use my body payment for our sins!"

Nebula smirked coldly, considering the offer; the creature was soft, pink, pure and unmodified; How she resented it. This could be fun... And she couldn't resist taking a jab at Gamora's precious Terran:

"Every sister receives his brand... no exceptions."

Gamora flinched instinctively, her hand traveling back to her left butt cheek. Biting her tongue, the green woman nodded; the girl was not going to like that part.

Natasha watched a wide smile spread over the blue alien's face, rows of sharp white teeth revealed to her anxious gaze:

"Well I've never tasted Terran before..."

Tugging her forward, Nebula took a long lick of the redhead's face, her snake-like tongue sliding over wet flesh. Natasha grimaced but nonetheless allowed the dominant alien access to her cheek. Tasting warm skin Nebula bristled, offended by this creature's resolve; she'd ensure it regretted this decision.

Discarding her weapon reluctantly, Gamora removed anything she did not want to lose, however apprehensive she was about being naked around her sister, in the event of a fight all of them being weapon-less might be her only chance of survival.

Arching her back, Gamora faced the rim of the pool, before diving forward. Taking a graceful arc through the air, the green alien met the surface with absolute poise, disappearing into the oil with barely a splash.

Held against the side of the pool, Natasha watched awkwardly, desperate to be distracted from the alien that aggressively licked skin. Tasting her neck, Nebula soon descended to the swell of her bosom, licking and sucking with undisguised greed. To Natasha's disgust, every kiss left a hickey, the creature's sharp teeth making short work of her pale skin.

Gamora burst from below the opaque surface, now facing the two women. Natasha balked, the beautiful green creature now as naked as she was, glistening white oil dripping over bare breasts as she swung back long, slick black hair. Had she discarded her clothing? Or were garments even wearable in this impossible bathtub??

Swimming up to Natasha, Gamora held her gaze, eyes reassuring. Hissing at Nebula, the green alien finally got the hungry creature to retract, tugging Natasha away from the aggressive cyborg's grip, wading with her to the centre of the pool.

Relieved to be back with her strange guardian, Natasha began to kiss the other woman in earnest, conscious of the other alien watching their every move. Trapped in these weird circumstances, Natasha could admit to herself that anything familiar in this moment was a positive, even sharing a kiss with a beautiful stranger. This was what she did, why Maria wanted her for the Avengers in the first place.

And so Natasha slid her tongue into an appreciative mouth, glad Gamora reciprocated. Feeling alien teeth, the redhead explored a hot mouth as her hands rested on taught green shoulders; She had already chosen a side.

Bodies meeting beneath the surface, the two women floated together, both glad to be distracted, if only momentarily, by their strange embrace, oil swirling around them.

Capturing her head in her grasp, Gamora spun the human about, their lips still sealed together. In spite of herself, Gamora enjoyed the woman's plump flesh against her own, reminded of a softness she had not known in many cycles.

Watching from above, Nebula tilted her head, black eyes taking in proceedings with genuine curiosity. For a pathetic creature this redhead played their game quite well. But a pawn is a pawn... the first to be used up and discarded. As for Gamora, she expected nothing less:

"Slut," the blue woman muttered darkly.

Ignoring the comment, Gamora tilted her face against Natasha's, beginning to gyrate slowly against the redhead, waves rippling between the two women. Smiling into the kiss, Natasha felt a strong leg slid between her thighs, gasping as green flesh pressed against her core.

Riding the errant limb, Natasha barely noticed as Nebula dropped into the liquid, shuddering in Gamora's strong grasp.

Slipping her hand down a taught abdomen, Natasha's fingers reached into an alien core; just as Nebula re-emerged.

Bursting from the oil, Nebula rose from between the two women, abruptly separating Natasha from Gamora to both their surprise.

Kicking Gamora back, Nebula turned to her anxious prey, grinning once more:

"My turn."

Grasping Natasha's face, Nebula pulled it against her own, pressing their lips together with reckless abandon. Gasping into an open mouth, Natasha spluttered as a strong, alien tongue wrestled with her own, beating it into submission before disappearing down her throat.

Natasha practically gagged as Nebula went further, her tongue slithering deeper than any human's could, struggling in the strong blue alien's grasp while finding no purchase in the slippery pool. Feeling Nebula tickle her gullet, the redhead coughed and spluttered, silently hoping the alien wouldn't suffocate her.

Circling the two, Gamora watched pityingly as Nebula roughly kissed the human; unfortunately Natasha was simply no match for her aggressive sister. If she left the dangerous Luphomoid alone with the girl would be consumed long before the warrior was done with her. Gamora sighed. She would have to intervene:

Splashing helplessly with the tall blue alien, Natasha's eyes flickered, feeling relief as Gamora sandwiched her from behind, her taught curves pressing against the redhead's back.

Pressing her lips against Natasha's neck, Gamora attempted to sooth the creature, hands squeezing full breasts; knowing their encounter was only just beginning.

For several minutes the two aliens wrestled for control of the redhead, neither anxious to share the prize they had obtained from Earth. Being passed back and forth between the two women, soon their mouths met in a 3-way kiss, lips rolling together in unconfined lust.

None focused on staying afloat; slowly the three women disappeared beneath the surface, swallowed by the pearlescent ooze as they battled for control.

Feeling weightless once more, Natasha swallowed the oil between kisses, bubbles escaping between red, blue and green lips till no more were left.

Ignoring her lack of breath, Natasha found her mouth sliding against blue skin, then green skin, the oil lubricating her lips as she lost herself between the two creatures; running their own tongues over her face and neck before descending downwards.

Natasha felt hands groping her body; two gentle and measured, two harsh and cruel.

Beneath the surface Natasha could see every detail that crisscrossed Nebula's skin. The blue alien was as much machine as she was an alien, and yet for all her aggression her body was unmistakably female, full curves glistening in the endless psychedelic colours that surrounded their carnal three-way.

No longer restricted by gravity, their bodies twisted together, Natasha becoming lost as the two sisters played with her body. While one hand groped her bum another squeezed her breast. A third clawed at her back while a fourth pinched and tugged at her nipple cruelly. Even for an agent trained in sexual espionage this was an intense encounter.

Rolling over and over Natasha was buried in an endless game of twister, fingers and mouths all over her body as she reciprocated in earnest.

Allowing her head to slip between green thighs, Natasha opened her lips around a grateful alien peach, allowing her tongue to glide across open folds.

Feeling teeth dig into her own behind, Natasha flinched, sharp fangs biting into vulnerable flesh.

Crawling over each other, their limbs tangled together, Natasha's hair obscured her view as she tasted otherworldly flesh, running her tongue where no human woman had been before.

Gamora shuddered in pleasure, impressed by Natasha's questing tongue. For a human the redhead really knew her stuff, playing across the green woman's vagina delightfully even as her sister became impatient:

Nebula took a green breast between her teeth, biting down hard and smiling as she felt her sister flinch in pain, dark eyes meeting her own as pink hair floated around them. Tugging the Terran away from Gamora, Nebula soon put the redhead to work.

Natasha couldn't tell how long she'd been submerged, all concept of time disappearing as her face was pressed between muscular blue globes. Taking a long lick, Natasha felt her tired muscle slide into Nebula's hollow. Natasha found herself sucked inside, Nebula's strong thighs twisting them together as they twirled through the oil.

Nebula laughed, bubbles emerging from her mouth as the Terran ate out her behind in earnest: this submissive Terran fought back the Chitauri? Riddiculous.

Floating to the surface, the three-woman burst out of the liquid wrapped together, gasping for breath.

Bedraggled, Natasha spluttered, oil dripping from her slick hair as she tried to comprehend what had happened, uncomfortably aware of where her mouth had just been. Looking down at the alien's behind, she glimpsed a small tattoo contrasting against the deep blue of her skin. Nebula however had no patience for Natasha's pause, her ass disappearing into swirling oil as she turned back to her subject:

Taking the human's head, Nebula unceremoniously dunked Natasha beneath the surface, pressing her pale face against her waiting snatch. After several aggravating seconds, Natasha gave in, latching onto the blue, alien flower and sucking in earnest. Nebula smiled as the liquid finally stilled, wrapping her thighs around Natasha's submerged head as she got to work.

Facing once more, Nebula and Gamora stared daggers at each other before the blue alien finally spoke, confident their new sister could not hear them beneath the surface of the oil:

"I thought you had no stomach for games?" Nebula asked coldly, her smile widening as Natasha's tongue slid between her folds, lapping at her insides like a good little pet.

"Sometimes they are necessary," Gamora replied simply, aware she could not reveal her motive for helping the lost human.

"Hmmmm," Nebula replied, enjoying the rhythmic assault on her core as her sister watched on bitterly:

"Perhaps I'll keep her," she stated playfully, grinding her face into the bedraggled redhead.

"No."

"And why not?" Nebula hissed.

"Because," Gamora began unsure herself why:

"Because this is his will!"

Nebula scowled:

"Daddy's girl!"

Turning away, Gamora bit back a retort as she swam to the poolside, retrieving a new accessory:

The two unassuming boxes appeared harmless, perfectly tooled symmetrical alloys gleaming in the dim-light. Taking hold of each, Gamora closed her eyes, concentrating on her desire. When they opened once more the two had transformed into large, erect metal phalluses. Satisfied, she turned back to her gyrating sister.

"We subjugate the human then send her back with his mark."

"Fine." Nebula snarled, "But any satisfaction I can't wring out of this pathetic creature I'm taking from you!"

Nebula licked her lips suggestively, to which Gamora simply scowled. Rolling her hips, the blue woman ground Natasha's face into her core, the Terran's tongue sliding down over her clit, along her pussy lips and finally against her waiting anus. Showing a rare glimpse of her vulnerable side, Nebula bared her teeth, supressing a scream as she came hard, making sure the redhead swallowed her cum by sealing her lips around her swollen pussy.

Becoming impatient, Gamora threw one of the two dildos to Nebula, watching her sister swipe it from the air while never taking her eyes off her opponent.

Attaching the phallus confidently, Gamora moaned as it suctioned onto her vagina, rolling her hips as the artificial cock swung with the swell of the pool. Something about that was very satisfying, the cybernetic penis sending delicious signals to her brain: For so long she had been subjugated, a maiden of Thanos. Something about being on the other end was... cathartic. She was the warrior now, matching swords with her terrible sister to protect the girl between them.

Gamora swam over to Natasha, pulling the human away from her sister once more. Gasping and coughing as she emerged from the oil, Natasha swept back long red hair, her eyes wide and glazed after so much time submerged.

"You will service me as you would a human." Gamora stated gently. Holding Natasha in her arms.

Natasha blinked hard, eying the waiting cock between them. Already this was going further than she had ever intended. Oral sex? With an alien?? Was this really how Gamora intended to save her life??

Before she could respond, Nebula reminded the redhead of the stakes, grasping her throat so tightly Natasha rose from the liquid, hanging, naked, between the two sisters:

"It seems reluctant sister mine?" Nebula spat: "shall I kill it?"

Shaking her head, Natasha reeled, struggling in the blue woman's tight grip:

"No No!" She croaked, her face flushed as she dangled from Nebula's arm: "I love cock! Let me show you!"

Laughing, Nebula dropped the redhead back into the pool, Gamora catching the human instinctively.

Massaging her sore neck, Natasha gasped, amazed to discover she got off on being choked.

Confused, Natasha felt a cold object slide against her thigh as she met the green alien's eyes once more. Seeing that camaraderie still there, the redhead nodded slowly.

Taking a deep breath, Natasha disappeared beneath the liquid once more, glad for the cool, syrupy infusion as it calmed her sore throat.

Blinking hard, Natasha looked down the shaft of the dildo as it glowed in the haze around her, swaying hypnotically in front of her anxious face as if to tease the redhead.

Natasha and her captors were apparently locked together by a force she had never even seen, humiliating them all from afar: Three sisters bringing each other to orgasm over and over again. Her tongue still holding the tangy taste of alien juices, her body covered in hickeys and scratches. How could something so personal represent something so much bigger?

But this was it, what Maria had always trained her for; sexual espionage at its most extreme: She could do this.

Then Nebula's cold metal arm snapped out, dealing her a vicious open-palmed spank to her floating behind. Natasha yelped in pain; only for the sound to be swallowed by the surrounding ooze. Gripping her hair, the blue alien positioned Natasha roughly, bare audible from beneath the surface: