An Avenger's Hex Ep. 07

Story Info
The Series Finale?
4.5k words
4.62
6.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chaos reigned in the town of Westview as the Witch's vile plan reached its climax:

Strewn across Wanda's front lawn, women of all shapes and sizes descended into magical lust; neighbours tearing off their clothing in an ecstatic scramble to feast on each other's bodies.

Rolling across the grass, naked limbs tangled together, mouths meeting mouths, pussies and even asses; the conservative housewives ignoring their inhibitions to fuck in the bright morning light.

But even in the middle of this magical orgy, the two Witch's stood out from the crowd:

Whilst the women around them were possessed by a lust they could barely comprehend, Wanda Maximoff and Agatha Harkness made their own depraved choices; one becoming dominant whilst the other gave in to submission.

Chin pressing into the lawn, Wanda presented her own behind to the superior Witch; the young redhead emotionally vacant after everything she had been through. Above her, Agatha Harkness grinned triumphantly; the woman preparing her final ritual:

"Women of Westview!" Agatha called out to the orgy all around them; "Watch as I take your Mistress' power for my own!!"

Watching on helplessly, Dr. Darcy Lewis floated in a magical suspension; unable to stop these depraved proceedings or even join them! Standing over the lustful scene the brunette moaned; pressing her thighs together to hide the arousal staining her knickers.

"Get it over with!"

Eyes stinging, Wanda glared up at the Evil Witch behind her as the brunette rubbed her hands together gleefully; purple sparks alighting between Agatha's palms as she gazed down on the redhead's rump:

"Now now Wanda Dear; you can't rush these things!"

Wanda gritted her teeth as she was mocked; mouth becoming a thin line as the Evil Witch continued:

"So just unclench neighbour! I'll be gentle. At first..."

Feeling those cold hands grope her poor behind, Wanda shuddered in disgust. Suppressing her pride, Wanda gradually began to calm her breathing; just as Natasha had once taught her... Lip trembling Wanda closed her teary eyes; the loss overcoming her once more.

Above Agatha grinned as grief loosened up the girl's tense stance; legs parting willingly. Soon the Witch felt the girl's muscles uncoil and watched with bated breath as Wanda's cheeks parted, the scarlet ring of her butthole finally revealed.

Impatient to take what was finally hers Agatha held off no longer; brutally stuffing two fingers into her neighbour's ass and cackling with delight as she stretched the girl's puckered opening:

"Ahh!"

Wanda choked in shock, her green eyes wide and dazed. But the cruel brunette just cooed in her ear condescendingly, smiling as she twisted her fingers around in the redhead's sore back passage; proving to be far less gentle than Wanda's lost love.

Agatha was amazed by the tightness of the girl's rectum which gripped her index fingers like a vice; Clearly the young Witch was desperate to cling on to the last of her dignity! No matter, Agatha had been taking power from virgins since Salem! The superior Witch knew how to go deeper, how to weaken Wanda's spirit and so she began; chanting a Latin incantation as her fingers circled the girl's scarlet hole:

"Ego gallus hoc accipere virtutem tuam virginem!"

Twisting a finger forcefully into the redhead's rear, Wanda hissed as Agatha wiggled, scissored and pistoned her forefingers to achieve the desired effect.

This unwanted stirring shocked Wanda's system and she gasped, mouth hanging open, as cruel lustful magic began to erode at her rational mind. Squeezing her eyes shut Wanda gave in to the weird sensations that racked through her thoughts; the defeated young Witch having already given up on herself.

Agatha however showed no mercy; shoving finger after finger into Wanda's pooper; cackling gleefully as the redhead was repeatedly skewered, her legs shaking as her body spasmed in shock. Dragging the young Witch's power from deep with her, Wanda was helpless as her velvety sphincter pulsed involuntarily, massaging the brunette's sharp digits as the girl's bowels radiated scarlet energy. Sensing she had made the vital connection Agatha grinned; her own nethers becoming engorged as she prepared to take Wanda once and for all.

Eyes glowing purple, the women around the duelling Witches collapsed into one another; feeding off the orgasmic energy that radiated from their tryst as they devolved into utter carnal depravity.

Tearing off her knickers, an elegant blonde kissed the mystified flesh all around her; desperate for more sex as she dived into the animalistic orgy. Sarah no longer cared about her identity; she would be Dottie, Agnes could be Agatha; whatever the Witch wanted as long this pleasure never stopped!

Pulled back from a young babysitter however, Dottie yelped as Bev tugged her onto her back, the blonde now subservient to the other woman's whims. Rounding on her, the rotund housewife crawled up the prissy blonde's stomach; Dottie's eyes widening as the Asian's ass blocked out the sun:

"I've been looking forward to this a long time..." Bev growled; preparing to sit on Dottie's anxious face.

"Bev! I am so sorry for being such a bully, please just -Mmmphgh!!!"

Face plastered between those fat round dumplings, the desperate sound of Dottie's words were lost in the fat flesh of Bev's ass; the housewife grinding the elegant blonde's head into the dirt beneath them as she finally took her revenge on the cruel Queen Bee of Westview.

Watching the women she had tormented descend into depraved lust, Wanda shook her head forlornly; all this time she had thought she had created a lesbian fantasy. But this was a nightmare!

Teasing the now far more submissive Witch with her massive purple member; Wanda did not put up a fight as Agatha moved in for her final victory. Swivelling her hips, the brunette used her right hand to forcefully coax the huge cock between the girl's shivering cheeks, whilst the left possessively clawed up the redhead's back:

"Taking a woman up the rear is the ultimate act of submission Wanda; Once a Witch crosses that line she gives of herself entirely to another." Agatha claimed mockingly:

"That's me; by the way. When I am done you will be left a mortal shell, free to live a pointless human life; full of therapy no doubt... That sound good honey??"

Stroking Wanda's hair, the young Witch sagged:

"Just get it over with!" Wanda muttered sorrowfully; giving in to this hateful woman even as her dominant fingers pried apart her slim cheeks; aiming the head of her magical cock at the girl's rear entrance.

Agatha shook her head: "Not until you say the magic words..."

"Please!!" Wanda spat: "I submit! Take my power!! I just want to be rid of this pain!!!"

Grinning deviously the evil Witch leant forward:

"Your wish is my command toots..."

Accepting her surrender, Agatha pressed deliberately forward with her hips; watching with glee as the girl's tight puckered opening spread around her purple cock.

Wanda shrieked, clawing at the grass with her fingers, spitting wildly as she was slowly and inevitably invaded from behind; hot purple sparks shocking the vulnerable flesh of her insides.

The redhead moaned out as searing pain shot through her tight abdomen; her asshole giving in; the unyielding pressure of the superior Witch's unyielding pole crushing against her pucker until it was forced open, finally allowing the shaft to slide inside. Wanda sobbed as the dildo burned her exit, slowly sliding through her tight back door. Feeling faint the Sokovian swayed under Agatha's tight grip.

Knowing it was painful for the girl beneath her, Agatha felt no sympathy; concentrating on taking the scarlet magic that was rightfully hers. And so, pressing forward the brunette wiggled, twisted and shunted the cock deep into her prize. Soon enough her thighs slapped against Wanda's taught buttocks; the evil Witch claiming the redhead as her own. Feeling this, Wanda let out a guttural groan as her superior buried her huge purple member up to the hilt in her bowels.

This was when Agatha's final ritual could truly begin:

"Scarlet Witch; harbinger of chaos; I take from you your power as foretold in the Darkhold!"

Sparks of red energy twirling between Agatha's cock and the girl's ass the Evil Witch continued:

"I Agatha Harkness, in the name of my sisterhood, in the name of my Coven, take the powers of the Scarlet Witch!!!"

Hearing the words Wanda could barely comprehend their meaning as a bizarre sensation took over her body. Inches of phallus now filling her sore rectum, Wanda blanched as she felt her magic begin to drain from her asshole. The huge, gnarled shaft stretching and twisting at her bowels, there was little the girl could do as her power was slowly drawn from inside her skewered butt.

Meanwhile Agatha tightened her grip on Wanda's thighs and began to slowly pull her strap-on from the redhead. The inclined girl cried out as she felt bizarre emptiness; the superiors Witch's cock slowly slipping from her chute only momentarily before being forced back in; the redhead's guts churning with scarlet and purple magics.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Gasping Wanda was winded; her insides on fire. Agatha however did not relent, repeating the magical process to begin a steady rhythm; her dildo moving back and forth through Wanda's back entrance as she pumped out her cosmic energies and drew them into her own heaving body.

Still restrained by Agatha, Darcy watched in amazement as the Evil Witch ass-fucked the most powerful Avenger; the scientist seeing waves of red mist twirl from the redhead's sagging body and into the woman behind her.

Wanda was lost, her faculties disappearing as she was drained of her power and filled with grief and shame. Her grasp on reality clouded by a combination of pain, pleasure and exhaustion that overwhelmed her focus; Wanda allowed herself to be destroyed. For the first time since she lost Natasha the redhead screamed out all of the intense emotion she had denied as the redhead gave in to the onslaught on her tortured body.

And the worst part was it felt good, soooo GOOD! Wanda wanted to let it all go, to be free of this burden; screaming whatever she thought Agatha needed to here:

"Take it!! Ugh!! Take it all!!! I want you to do it please-uhhh!!"

Agatha almost came immediately, shocked as the girl gave up her pride. In an instant the superior Witch owned Wanda body and soul; the younger Witch having bent to her will after all of Agatha's manipulation and scheming.

Unfortunately for Wanda, all of this was both incredibly arousing for the brunette and a necessary requirement of the ritual. So, instead of backing off, the Witch began using this extra incentive to take longer, deeper strokes into the redhead's tight rosebud; beginning to intentionally wreck the poor girl's opening to hasten this transfer of power both physical and spiritual. Of course, Agatha knew such force would ravage the girl; next to nothing would be left of the Sokovian when she finished with her. And yet she didn't care; overwhelmed by her sense of power and achievement.

Outstretching her arms Agatha began to chant; continuing to pound into Wanda and withdraw her power as her carnal ritual reached a crescendo; scarlet magic pouring from the redhead's ass, flowing up her cock and twisting into the evil Witch's body.

Going way over the edge of delirium, the evil brunette's brow creased and her eyes narrowed as she exerted all of her own strength into pumping the spirit out of her charge; Jackhammering the dildo into the defeated girl's rear like her life depended on it.

The pleasurable pounding turned both women's minds to mush; the Witches losing themselves in the moment. Waves of purple light radiating off of the pair, the orgy around them only became fiercer; businesswomen, housewives, babysitters, college students all clawing at each other's bodies in an endless desperate bid for impossible gratification whilst Agatha brutally butt fucked Wanda.

Thunder crackling above their heads, Darcy looked up as the sky went dark; casting deep shadows over Westview. Clouds twist into deep purple hews the brunette bit her lip as Agatha took control of the Hex. A whirlwind picking up around the Witch's in the middle of their depraved orgy, none of the women paid heed to their increasingly dire circumstances; caught up in unnatural lust.

Agatha knew however that she wouldn't be able to stop herself from coming for long. Not that she even wanted to of course but the timing had to be right; after all once Wanda was a husk, Agatha's climax would incinerate the girl and the hex along with it!! All the brunette had to do now was continue to ass fuck the redhead, the cruel Witch mocking the girl as she took what was left of her life force:

"Come on Wanda!! Give yourself to me!"

Another pulse of energy rippling from Wanda's ass into Agatha, the evil woman cackled:

"Good Girl!! Ohhhhh... Yes! Yesss!!!"

Grunting and gasping joyfully, nevertheless the greedy Witch wanted more:

"Release your burden! There's more! I want it all!!"

"So it is Written, so it is foretold! So it is written, so it is foretold!!"

Fucking all around them, the women of Westview began to chant; speaking the words even as they defiled one another with their twisted tongues.

Desperate eyes welling up as the her beautiful harem of horny housewives turned against her, the humiliation and loss proved too much for poor Wanda:

"Finish it! Pleeassse, Ahhh...I don't want it -Ungh!!! I want to be with her!"

Croaking, tears ran down Wanda's ashen face as she invited the evil Witch to take everything she had left to give.

And Agatha was only to happy to oblige: Using the full force of her sinewy twisted body to flex her full hips, the Evil Witch savagely slammed her magical cock between Wanda's red cheeks; Agatha using every ounce of her strength to wreck the broken girl.

Dazed, Wanda groaned deeply as she felt something in her bowels give; belly rumbling as her abdomen twisted and stretched just to allow the gnarled phallus further depth. Weak as a lamb Wanda crumpled forward, hugging her abdomen as pent-up cosmic energy burst from her spent crack, loud and rippling; simply to make room for the huge dildo that squeezed and wrenched at her guts:

"Ha ha ha He-haaahhhh!"

Agatha cackled delightedly as magic rushed around her pistoning thighs, her crystal blue eyes rolling back as she absorbed all that glorious power.

Wanda shamefully gasped for air as this first anally induced orgasm rocked her weakened body and mind to their very core; deep shadows circling her eyes as she came uncontrollably. Before the Witch could even comprehend what had happened however the redhead experienced her second orgasm, the girl spasming in place as she was taken by a third and fourth in quick succession; Agatha wringing every drop of magical juice from Wanda as she butt fucked her to multiple climaxes. Red light pouring into the Evil woman she shrieked up at the churning sky; the Witch's dark hair and robes billowing robes as she consumed a greater power than anyone had ever known.

"Wanda! No you have to fight back!!"

Watching her wither away, Darcy called to the redhead desperately; in spite of everything, she felt the love and affection the girl had manifest within her and knew Wanda didn't deserve to disappear. She had to stop Agatha before it was too late!

Struggling in her magical bonds, Darcy was still suspended above the lawn; the duelling Witches just out of her reach. Casting around, the Doctor's gaze rolled over the humping women of Westview before landing on the necklace Agatha had left nestled in the grass; its orange gem glowing in the dark purple haze.

Thinking fast, Darcy stretched out her dangling foot, the nerdy brunette brushing the soul stone with her toes. Feeling its power emanate through her, Darcy concentrated on all the pleasure she felt in the last few days, her visage beginning to flicker back into a familiar redheaded form:

"Ohhh fudge!!!!"

Finally hearing her Wanda frowned, the scientist's voice wavering into a much deeper, sensual tone. Struggling to lift her head, the Witch continued to bounce on Agatha's cock as she raised her tearful gaze once more to see Natasha floating before her.

"Wanda!!"

Eyes widening at this mirage of her lost love, Wanda sobbed as Natasha called to her:

"Don't you dare give up!!"

Sagging into the evil Witch's thrusts, Wanda moaned weakly:

"But I can't!! She's too powerful!!!"

Holding her lover's gaze, Natasha's eyes were filled with intense empathy, even as she flickered in and out of existence:

"Yes you can; you can take it like I did!"

Tears streaming down her face, Wanda thought of the Black Widow's strength; how the redhead assassin had been used over and over again as a puppet for other's gratification and still somehow became the woman that meant so much to her:

As if hearing her thoughts; Natasha finally said what Wanda needed to hear:

"She loved you..."

Seeing 'Fatasha' through her purple swirling mist, Agatha finally caught on to this astral conversation. Scowling, the Evil Witch flicked out her wrist to cast a spell once more:

"Ego Expelanus crucio!!!"

Swiping Darcy's visage away; the scientist's unconscious body crashed down onto the lawn before Wanda.

Watching this latest act of cruelty, Wanda snapped. Eyes narrowing, the girl clenched her jaw as she finally rallied, drawing strength from the words of her lost love:

"Unngh!"

Smiling wickedly Agatha watched as the angry Avenger began to reverse her rear against her, the young Witch shifting back on her haunches to spear herself onto the erect purple monster, Agatha pausing her own thrusts to watch as Wanda fed the huge cock back into her ass.

Soon however her smile began to waver, Wanda delivering her behind with impressive strength and thrusting backwards so hard that Agatha struggled to retain poise or balance; grasping the girl's flailing hips as the redhead threatened to buck her off:

"Nnngh!!"

Clinging to Wanda's shuddering body as the girl rammed herself onto Agatha's pole, the Evil Witch shuddered against the impossibly hard thrusts the redhead delivered onto her own behind, winding the amazed brunette. Perhaps Wanda still had some life force in her after all... Was this total submission? Or something more??

Pert behind slapping into her again and again, Agatha had to up her game just to keep up with the insatiable redhead, matching her stroke for stroke: bruised ass cheeks soon becoming as red as the Avenger's fluttering hair.

Challenging the hard pole in her rectum, Wanda embraced the intensity of the moment; Agatha may have forced her to submit but it was Natasha that had taught her to enjoy it. Indulging these insane depraved urges, the redhead stayed resilient; even whilst impaling her own ass in a desperate bid to overwhelm the woman destroying it. Eyes flickering closed in concentration, when they re-opened Wanda revealed blazing red orbs.

Shocked by the submissive Witch's sudden defiant energy Agatha fought back against Wanda's ass like she was riding a wild animal; determined to remain on top. Hips clapping together, the sound of flesh echoed across the neighbourhood, resonating in harmony with the desperate moans of the orgy all around them.

Her own insides receiving the brunt of the force Wanda groaned huskily, breasts heaving as she rocked defiantly against Agatha's deep ass fucking; bowels crushed between them on each harsh stroke, air bursting from her straining lungs. Levering backwards over and over, the redhead mashed them together, the full length of the massive cock being swallowed by her tortured body, red cheeks reverberating each time they met the brunette's strong hips. Demonic strap-on grinding into her hot swollen nethers, Agatha gasped for breath, the intense stimulation wringing pleasure from the brunette despite her own suspicion:

12