An Avenger's Hex Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unggh! You think this is what? S-Some kind of stand?" Agatha growled vindictively: "All you're doing is ruining your own ass!"

Over the edge of delirium, the redhead's brow creased and her eyes narrowed, screaming as she exerted all of her own strength into pumping down on the jagged shaft that tore away at her ruptured interior; destroying her own body in a fight for survival.

Watching this insanity Agatha's eyes widened as sparks of scarlet energy began to creep along her purple member in the wrong direction; Magic no longer moving toward the superior Witch but back into Wanda's flailing body. Meanwhile, with the hilt of the dildo gyrating against her own pussy, the Evil Witch fought to suppress her own rising climax; whilst Wanda's degradation was palpable, somehow Agatha was losing control.

"Ugh! UGH!! UGGGHH!!"

Grunting Agatha focused on staying upright as the heat inside threatened to overwhelm her; the cruel spectacle backfiring as the relentless stimulation of seeing Wanda destroy herself and the pressure on her own nethers threatened to send her over the edge.

Lolling against Wanda's succulent flesh, Agatha went wild with cruel lust; dark hair flying over mad blue eyes as she mashed the redhead's insides into a pulp to subdue the lesser Witch.

Feeling cosmic energy swirl between their undulating thighs, neither woman could tell whom it belonged to, both tangled up in an endless battle for control; hot juices raining down onto the lawn as their power dynamic was inverted.

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

Finally climaxing Agatha screeched up at the sky; amazed as the clouds above transitioned from purple to red. Banking on this moment of vulnerability, Wanda drew on the strength Natasha had gave her to finally regain her power. Flailing above the girl, Agatha twitched and shuddered with exertion as the stream of scarlet energy began to reverse; Wanda re-absorbing the magic she had lost even as the Witch fucked her sweet ass into oblivion:

"Nooo!" Agatha shrieked in painful pleasure; "this is impossible! I-I claimed you as my own!"

A storm of red energy twisting all around them, Wanda shook her head as they convulsed; disappearing into the fiery cacophony as she flexed against the Evil Witch:

"No -Urgh! My ass -Urrgh!! Belongs to Natasha!!!"

Agatha balked in amazement as Wanda drew the magic back through her behind. Gasping, the Evil Witch groaned as her own purple power began to twist away from her body and into the girl's glowing cheeks. Staring at her hands, the brunette screamed in frustration as her magic fizzled out:

"No! No!! No!! Noooo!!!!"

Draining strength from Agatha and bolstering her own, Wanda's whole body began to glow; cosmic energy pulsing out of every pore. An explosion igniting within the girl, Agatha was blasted backward by her scarlet ass; the brunette crumpling onto the lawn in a heap.

Raising her head, Agatha watched in horror as that same ass floated into the air, immersed in flaring magic; finally seeing her true power as the Scarlet Witch arose from the ashes.

Emerging from the magical haze, the redhead was now clad in the garb of a Sokovian fortune teller, her tight corset and flowing skirts emphasising the girl's inner strength and beauty; a sharp crown placed proudly upon Wanda's head.

Overcome with powerful cosmic lust, Agatha's whole body contorted as she was forced to come over and over again; Wanda reflecting all of the shameful orgasms she had at this woman's hand back onto the Evil Witch. Crackling with arousal, Wanda blasted the women with Westview with a final awe inspiring climax before floating down from the air.

Weakened and utterly defeated, Agatha rested on her haunches as the superior Witch finally alighted on the ground; Wanda satisfied she had subdued her enemy. Sky above them slowly clearing, the clouds parted to allow warm light to flood back into Westview.

Around them the embarrassed housewives blinked into the sun. Limbs still wrapped together, their tongues peeled away from each other's sweaty bodies, various women covered in each other's juices. Finally recognising the depravity of their brutal orgy, one by one they came down from their magical high.

"Brrrpp!!"

Sitting up Dottie suppressed a burp; her belly swollen from swallowing the cum of every woman in the neighbourhood:

"Excuse me..."

Attempting to fix her matted blonde hair, the prissy housewife hid a guilty smile whilst casting around for some clothing to wear.

Approaching Darcy, Wanda helped the bleary brunette to her feet:

"Are you okay?"

Looking around at the heap of naked women strewn across Wanda's lawn, Darcy rubbed a grass-stained shoulder:

"Yeah... I mean, who doesn't like a good sex party?"

Eying the Scientist girl that she had used so thoughtlessly, Wanda was sympathetic:

"I'm sorry; I think we've both been living in a fantasy..."

Staring back at the newly empowered Witch, Darcy shrugged, enjoying the Sokovian's sexy red ensemble:

"Well you know; part of me secretly wanted a guest part on this show... and seriously you look like, super-hot right now."

Smiling Wanda hugged Darcy tightly. The nerdy scientist had literally embodied the women she loved after all. It was only because of her that Wanda was ultimately saved from Agatha's wrath.

"I just wish I'd gotten in on summa that action..." Darcy said sheepishly. Reaching downward the Doctor couldn't resist giving Wanda's behind a quick squeeze. Chuckling into the brunette' shoulder Wanda suppressed a little wince; hiding the damage Agatha had wrought on her once perfect ass. Finally kissing Darcy's cheek, Wanda nodded as they parted:

"Thank you; for everything..."

"Sure..." Darcy nodded: "But what about her?!"

Twisting around Wanda looked down on the defeated Witch as Agatha cut in bitterly:

"You gonna lock me up some place??"

Eyes narrowing Wanda shook her head:

"Not some place; here."

Meeting the girl's icy gaze Agatha swallowed hard; feeling real anxiety for the first time in 300 years as Wanda advanced on her:

"But I'll give you the role you chose, the nosy neighbour. With a twist of course..."

"Sure thing toots!" Agatha replied angrily: "But you don't know what you've done! And when I get my powers back, I'll finish your ass once and for-"

Wanda flicked her wrist dismissively, red sparkles twirling around the Evil Witch. In an instant Agatha was gone; replaced by Agnes once more.

Looking down on the much more agreeable housewife, Wanda addressed her simply:

"You belong to Westview now; think of yourself as... the village bicycle."

"Okey-dokey artichokey!"

Watching on, Darcy's eyes widened with glee; maybe she would get some real action after all... Turning back to the nerdy scientist, Wanda threw her Agatha's huge purple member:

"She's all yours..."

Lustful townsfolk descending on Agnes, Wanda slowly walked away; only a slight limp suggesting the brutal butt bombardment she had just received.

Stepping on something, Wanda lifted her boot to reveal the soul stone. Bending over double the redhead ignored the twinge in her belly. Grasping the necklace, all Wanda could think of was Natasha Romanoff.

Smiling forlornly, the Scarlet Witch drifted up into the sky; at peace with all that she had lost.

12