An Avenger's Infinite Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inadvertently driving her hips down to avoid the Elektra's teasing fingers, Natasha ground her nethers against Karen's vulnerable head.

Enjoying herself immensely Elektra began to tweak the protruding end of the dildo like a cat playing with its toy, batting and swaying in place as the redhead struggled breathlessly below her. Pussy still mashing against Karen's torture lips, hot cream drenched the innocent reporter's face, while Natasha's own mouth was still caught between Colleen's cheeks, her ragged breathing lighting up the asian girl's darkest pleasure centres.

Becoming more audacious, Elektra rolled the plug between her fingers, riding the bucking redhead and watching with glee as she pummelled her love rival.

More and more cream rolling over her cheeks it was only a matter of time before Karen began to absorb the Black Widow's rich taste, warm syrupy juices dribbling into her mouth as she surreptitiously began to eat the infamous spy.

Watching the girl's head begin to follow Natasha's swaying hips, Elektra stroked her ginger hair condescendingly, smiling as the inexperienced reporter worked out a sloppy technique:

"Good girrrlll..."

Natasha groaned, her own tongue curling into Colleen's impressively uptight back passage; the Asian's ass clinging to her lips, the redhead simultaneous mashed at both ends as the once innocent reporter was drenched by her nethers in glorious relief.

Feeling the Outlaw Avenger flexing between her own outstretched thighs, Elektra finally indulged herself, allowing the tantalising friction of her athletic back to run through against her bare pussy. Stretching her tan haunches, the Greek girl pressed herself into the fray, sweeping back long black hair as she stared up at the ceiling, unwilling to show any vulnerability to the girl beneath as their tense encounter reached its climax:

Enjoying the redhead's incessant jiggling, Elektra twisted the butt plug, using both hands to stir the shaft deep inside the undulating Avenger: turning it over as if turning up the anal dial.

Sensing Natasha, caught within her tight throng of lustful women, Wanda felt a pang through the intense haze that threatened to overwhelm her magic. For all her vengeance the Black Widow was the only one for whom she had true affection. Was it her destiny to watch her defile herself, over and over again?? Would Natasha bring her down with her???

Feeling Colleen's ecstasy, Wanda tilted her head; anything to distract from her growing guilt:

With the Black Widow licking along the length of her tight crack, Colleen gasped in spite of her indignation, the redhead only reaching further into the hollow of her anus as she tried to get away.

Surely THE Black Widow couldn't be this depraved? The first penetration of Romanoff's expert tongue let the brunette know otherwise, the asian girl releasing a guttural groan. Twisting her head away from Claire, Colleen could just make out red hair above the twin mounds of her tan behind, tonguing her asshole while the rest of her body was used by every woman around them. Instead of fighting it as she should have, the daughter of the dragon pressed her ass back against this pleasurable sensation, giving in to carnal temptation just as every other woman there had.

Snaking her tongue in an out of the asian girl caused the younger woman to twitch and moan, mashing her pert ass against Natasha's tortured face. With no hands to part her tan flesh, the redhead was enveloped by olive coloured skin each time she twisted forward, her own ass still caught under Elektra's cruel red grip.

All pretence forgotten, Elektra tugged the dildo free from its snug confinement only to jam the rod home, the redhead propelled into the Asian girl's ass as the brunette plowed the shaft deep into her hindquarters, each time mashing Natasha's face into Colleen's behind.

Becoming more demented by the second, Natasha stretched out the length of her tongue, the muscle practically exploding out of her mouth each time Elektra brutally pummelled her ass as if trying to make room inside her stuffed body. Burying its full length into Colleen's rectum, Natasha tasted the Japanese girl's innermost depths.

"MMMNGGHH!!" Colleen gasped shrilly, glad to have Claire to hold her steady, nuzzling into her pillowy busom as Natasha tongue fucked her asshole.

Caught between Karen's sweet lips, Elektra's cruel fingers and Colleen's butt, Natasha shuddered, her body overcome with so much depraved sensation she felt the last of her facade melt away, embracing the lustful, feral creature she had tried to hide for so long.

Feeling the rush of an uncontrollable orgasm rip through her, Natasha spasmed, Elektra sadistically milking her pussy into the reporter's open mouth as she churned the plug into the redhead's guts. Squirting, Natasha couldn't stop herself, howling into Colleen's ass as she drenched poor Karen with hot cream, mashing her nethers into those soft lips as she bucked and whined, another orgasm crashing through her crazed system.

Feeling these pulsations against her nose and mouth, Karen squeezed her eyes shut as she was doused in the Black Widow's juices, spluttering as the redhead squirted between her spread lips. Clutching the behind grinding against her, the reported wriggled helplessly beneath Natasha as she humped her bedraggled face into unconsciousness.


"Yesss..." Elektra moaned, watching avidly as the redhead sprayed her nemesis in cream; dripping all over that once perfect face, mingling with orange hair and stinging big blue eyes. Staying still, she crouched over the Black Widow's sagging form, perfectly poised even as she finally allowed herself some relief: marking her territory. Beneath her, Natasha felt the Greek girl releasing a stream of hot yellow liquid, cascading over the flushed curve of her ass.

Looking surreptitiously over Colleen's shoulder as the younger woman kissed her, Claire recognised the signs of bodily overload:

Slurping desperately at Colleen's ass, the Black Widow's shapely form quivered helplessly as another orgasm shot through her tired system, squeezed on all sides by her sex-crazed companions.

Given that this whole orgy had been orchestrated for her, Claire had a feeling this woman might be the only way to end it. Fighting her own need to fuck, the Nurse considered all their options, knowing she would have to cross yet another ethical boundary if she was going to extricate the ailing redhead from the other women:

Slipping a hand down her young sensei's taught abdomen, Claire allowed her fingers to probe her quivering sex; now she was going to teach Colleen some moves. Cupping her swollen pussy, she found it hot to the touch, eliciting a strangled gasp from the Asian girl as she ran her experienced digits between moist lips.

"Unnnghhh?!?!"

Massaging Colleen, Claire lathered her into a frenzy, combining her masturbations with the redheads indelicate anal sucking.

Cringing, Colleen felt a finger in her front passage and a tongue in her back. for the tightly wound female, this dual stimulation was simply too much. Sagging into Claire's arms, her ass finally relinquished Natasha's face as she came:

Gasping for breath the redhead reeled, still sandwich between Electra and Karen. Shaking her head, Natasha tried to clear her lust addled thoughts; still lost in a sea of submission. If she was going to get clear off this she would need to take another hit: Luckily it was cumming fast:

Claire's ministrations overwhelming Colleen's already broken psyche; experienced fingers twisted into her drooling slot, big brown eyes rolled as she finally climaxed; hard.

Laid out below, Trish flinched as the girl squirted, spattering the blonde's face and chest with hot cream as the radio show host stared up at her in amazement.

Knee's trembling, Colleen stumbled, Claire attempting to keep her upright as the Asian girl orgasmed uncontrollably. Falling with her, the pair tumbled backward into the fray:

Unable to avoid the fallout, Natasha braced for impact, Elektra simply stepping off her redheaded throne as the others fell together.

The pyramid of women collapsing, Natasha's arms finally gave out. Crushed under the weight of their submission she was buried between delicious bodies, hot wet naked skin pressed up against hot wet naked skin, still quivering in a tangle of sweaty limbs and heaving busoms.

Watching with bemused interest as the unfortunate women writhed together in a heap, still caught in their lustful fugue, Elektra glanced around the dark control room. Using the distraction the crafty brunette slid backward into the shadows: they were in the end game now.

Wincing again as she felt Natasha's pain and exertion, Wanda almost buckled under the same weight. Trying desperately to shut her out, the troubled brunette returned all her focus to quelling Maria with her sexual energy.

Still losing to the black detective, Misty used her enhanced bionic strength to furiously finger-fuck Maria's flexing cunt, the chain of their handcuffs rattling as she held the brunette in place. Groaning, Maria bit her lip, her rival's unrelenting hard pounding making her vision blur as an orgasm neared, almost passing out under the sexual strain.

Clawing the woman's back, her hands found thick flesh, splitting open Misty's ass like a coconut. Hissing, the Detective lifted Maria off the floor, thrusting her against the nearest console with a hard crack. Winded, the Ex-SHIELD director spat in Misty's face, her feet suspended off the deck:

"That Ughh! That the best you can do?!"

Inviting her rage, Misty growled, adding two more metal digits to the brunette's ravaged pussy. This was an alpha female; no matter what she did to hurt her Maria would probably enjoy it. So Misty was just going to have enjoy it a little bit more...

Thrusting her useless pistol aside, Misty freed up her other hand to squeeze the white woman's throat, the weapon clattering down onto the console as she tightened her grip.

Struggling to breath, Maria flailed uselessly, her tight hair bun flying loose as her head thrashed from side to side. Flexing against the machinery, Maria desperately held her ground, genuine anger boiling alongside her frustrating lust. The Detective held a grudge; probably blaming her for provoking the Witch into assembling this insane ordeal. Determined to punish her, Misty curled her metal digits inside the brunette's throbbing cunt, Maria knowing better than anyone what would follow:

Seeing stars, Maria's hands flailed, her pussy stretching painfully as the black woman thrust her whole fist up into her core. Shunted over and over, the brunette howled as she bucked up and down, Misty twisting her wrist painfully into her nethers as Maria cast around for a solution, refusing to give into painful orgasmic release; to submit to another woman. Fingers brushing familiar steel, she finally rallied:

Grasping the woman's discarded gun, Maria hastily lined up her shot, reaching around the Detective to grasp her big fat behind.

"AHHH!!"

Misty yelped in shock as she felt the blunt muzzle driving into her sphincter; eyes wide as saucers as Maria buried it up to the hilt, the length of the barrel shoved deep into her anus. Hearing a dull click between her cheeks, Misty's mouth fell open.

Landing hard on the console, Maria gasped for breath, heaving as the Detective stood frozen in place. Recovering slowly, Maria felt her own cream drip from her gaping cunt, rolling down a shakey legs; that had been too close. The Ex-SHIELD agent easily slipping free off the restraints holding them together, the brunette brazenly handcuffed the frozen woman's hands at her front, ensuring Misty could not remove the large handgun lodged in her rear.

Memorising the horrified look on the black woman's face, Maria stepped around her latest victim before grasping the handle once more, leaning over Misty's shoulder to growl into her ear:

"Still think you're in charge here Detective??" Smiling, Maria twisted the firearm's grip, finding the gun still held snugly between fat brown cheeks: "I wouldn't clench up too much: I may have forgotten to turn the safety on..."

Misty groaned, her husky voice cracking as she felt Maria's knuckles brushing her spread cheeks, the entire length of the weapon buried inside her stretched out butthole.

And then Maria pulled her makeshift dildo backward and Misty screamed, her body jerking uncontrollably as the brunette began to pump the gun in and out of her anus, unable to comprehend the sparks of pleasure that came with each dangerous thrust.

How could she be getting off on this??!! Even as her stomach lurched Misty felt her pussy burning, cream dripping between her legs as the diabolical female furiously worked her warped asshole.

Running on pure adrenaline, Maria took several deep strokes, finding great joy in violating the cocky Detective with her own pistol, watching the black woman shake and tense with each thrust, never knowing if it would go off inside her guts. Losing her own, usually controlled balance, Maria began to drive the muzzle with un-tempered ferocity; sodomising Misty with reckless abandon.

Clutching her belly, Misty's huge chest bounced with every thrust. Sliding down the console she landed on her knees, Maria swiftly following her to the deck.

Misty cried out, eyes blurring with tears as she came, losing all control of her bodily functions. Tensing hard, there was a sharp crack; just as the Detective squirted:

"AAHHHHH!!"

Screaming in combined ecstasy and fright, Misty heard the metal clip hit the deck before she did, sliding off the gun as she orgasmed.

Watching Misty collapse to the floor, Maria allowed herself a small smile, blowing on the filthy muzzle before throwing the weapon aside.

leaning on the console she wiped her brow; that last one had been tough. Cold blue gaze landing on the Witch once more, Maria saw how she glistened with sweat, the younger woman was no longer the picture of confidence she had been upon convening this little orgy: she had felt fully what Maria had done to the erstwhile Detective.

Breathing ragged and uneven, Wanda swayed, struggling to maintain her stance as she twisted her tendrils of magic into the remaining frenzied women, all still fucking like bitches in heat. Neither was able to confront the rival threat whilst absorbing the ecstasy of the harem. Feeling every phantom kiss, tongue, hand and questing finger, the brunette's eyes were half closed, dark orbs on the verge of rolling back in her twitching head. Uncomfortably aware of wet leather between her slick thighs, Wanda desperately tried to hold on: the lust she had channeled to overcome the Ex-SHIELD Director now reflected back at her.

Tightening her jaw Maria straightened up, ready for the final showdown.

Gaze shifting she caught sight of the last women between her and the Witch: Through them she would finally de-throne this uppity Avenger once and for all.

Crawling amongst the women writhing all around her, Joy Meechum was a shadow off her former self; the bedraggled businesswoman unable to resist lapping sweat and fluid from each body she passed. Pausing aboveTrish's heaving chest, Joy lathered her breasts as she sucked up Colleen's expelled cream.

Enjoying this luxurious treatment, Trish stroked her newfound lover's dark hair; she had a thing for difficult brunettes.

Feeling a shadow pass over, both women looked up to see Maria staring down at them, immediately at the mercy of the devious dom. Crouching between their legs, she quickly showed them why:

"Unnngh!"

Pushing a finger into Joy's wetness, Maria produced a delightful sound from the exhausted lawyer. Sliding her other hand up Trish's trembling thigh, seconds later the radio-host was also mewling. Aware she needed them both overwhelmingly sexually stimulated, Maria reached up to grip their hair, tugging blonde and brown locks painfully before pressing their heads together till their lips had sealed together.

Manipulated into an awkward embrace, Joy held Trish as the dominant woman increased her pace, the two clinging each other as she returned to their nethers, finger fucking both where they lay. Gradually increasing the speed and depth of her thrusts, their pussies slipped together as they were fucked once more.

Stroking them off, the pad of Maria's thumb rubbed tight hard circles around the aroused tip of Trish's clit, drawing cries of pleasure from the depleted blonde. Curving her fingers, Maria used her incredible dexterity and skill to find both of their G-spots before hitting them hard:

Still entangled, Joy and Trish made out desperately, going from strangers to lovers in mere seconds as they whimpered into each other's mouths, tongues twisting together. Looking up, Maria saw Wanda's awed expression as she expertly brought the pair to new heights of pleasure, their joint ecstasy crashing psychically over the weakened Witch. Working both arms between two pairs of legs, Maria swallowed her exhaustion, determined to overcome her ailing rival.

Another thrust - this time all the way into both women, three fingers up to the hilt - produced a fresh flow of fluids and pronounced shrieks from both Joy and Trish, the socialites clamping together as they were mutually overwhelmed. Not backing off, Maria tugged apart their legs, throwing a thigh over each shoulder before returning her skilled hands to their burning core.

Swirling her fingers in two drooling slots, Maria twisted her digits in both channels, the blonde and brunette squirming against the cold metal deck. Leaning into their embrace, Maria reached deep into their velvety insides, gathering up a generous coating of natural lubricant before slipping out and down to brush against two tender puckers. Jerking away, Joy pressed closer to the blonde, Trish swallowing her nervous indignation as Maria tested their virgin assholes.

Little pink muscles contracting as she touched them, Maria ensured both were wrapped up in each other before testing them once more, just relaxed enough to let her wriggle the tips of her digits inside. Clutching and relaxing in equal measure, neither women resisted and in one motion Maria slipped her probing fingers into each of their butts, taking both of their behinds simultaneously.

Crying out wantonly at the blatant intrusion, Trish shivered, grabbing frantically at Joy's upper arm. At the same time, Maria slid her thumbs up to wet pussies, rubbing each of their clits to keep the horny women subdued: two hands, four holes; and the Witch felt it all.

Beginning a regular rhythm, Maria pistoned her fingers and thumbs in and out of Joy and Trish, first mirroring her movements for each woman, then alternating one in, the other out, pinching at the thin wall between their channels. Each time she pushed into Joy's ass she massaged Trish's pussy, nurturing their lust by transferring pain and pleasure between their open mouths.

Using her experience to quickly stir both women into a frenzy, Maria balanced her rough treatment of their asses with continuous vaginal stimulation: finding they both liked it rough; if there was one thing she enjoyed about Wanda's magical approach, it was how the girl had exposed their true desire. On her next stroke she plunged in deeper, up to the knuckle of each hand, holding still as both Trish and Joy shuddered in her grasp. Twirling her thumbs into their streaming pussy's it was all Joy could do to bite down on Trish's shoulder, the blonde clinging to the brunette as Maria controlled them both like puppets, fingering their asses and pussies as they writhed together on the floor.

Buried in a pile of undulating bodies, Natasha watched Maria take the girls as she swallowed another mouthful of cream, puffy lips overflowing with cum as her belly heaved. Lost in the orgy, Natasha could no longer tell whom she was even eating: accepting another pussy into her mouth while more pairs of lips feasted on her exhausted frame: This was a literal cluster fuck. How many women? How many orgasms?? Resting her head on a slender thigh, Natasha felt hands everywhere, groping bare breasts and soft flesh, fingers in every crevice, her skin glazed in cum, sweat and piss, glinting in the harsh lights of the bridge.