An Avenger's Infinite Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More cream splashing into her open mouth, hot juice gurgled in Natasha's throat and dribbled down her wet cheek. Wincing, the redhead's eyelids fluttered as ropes of fluid splattered her eyelids and drenched her red hair, gaze shifting back to the orchestrator behind the orgy itself.

Staring down at the pile of exhausted woman, each now feasting on one another in a continuous series of orgasms, Wanda felt the sexual toll of her harem finally overwhelm her, all their climaxes melding together into a unyielding stream; one after another after another in a chorus of desperate unladylike grunts of pain and screams of joy that reverberated into a deep endless noise; Natasha satisfying every woman she came across.

Turning her hooded gaze to Maria, she stared back at her, arms working the shuddering blonde and brunette into heady new heights, using pain to top pleasure to top pain till neither could take it anymore:

"Uunnngh!!"

"Aargh!!"

"Ohhhhh!!"

Closing her eyes, Wanda bit her tongue, desperate to suppress her own scream as allthe women in her harem cried out in unison; Maria using domination as a weapon, Wanda's tendrils of lust flashing red as they inundated her body with the same perverted pleasure.

For too long she had channeled their every exertion, all of their lust without receiving relief. Their simultaneous pussy-ass induced orgasm was simply too much for the young girl to take:

Flailing wildly, Wanda screamed, clenching her fists as she was hit with the full orgasmic intensity of the orgy before her, a seemingly infinite wave of climaxes cascading through her young body as she flailed helplessly.

Flexing, her lithe form rolled in time with the waves of sensation, raw lust consuming Wanda as her legs finally buckled beneath her. Cumming over and over, the Witch fell to her knees, mouth wide in a continuous scream:

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!"

Drenching tight leather in her cream, Wanda's hair billowed out around her, burning a fiery red as her body experienced unyielding sexual joy, becoming so hot steam poured off undulating form.

Dark green eyes rolling back in her head, Wanda dropped her outstretched arms, finally releasing the women around her from their lustful trance.

Falling away from the ecstatic explosion, each woman felt the Witch's orgasmic reverberations, collapsing together in the afterglow of their shared intense experience, shuddering and panting as they came down from a massive high, the cavernous room finally going quiet.

Amongst the dilapidated crowd only one rose to the surface:

Stepping over the fallen, Maria slid her fingers over disgraced skin, wiping them clean in blonde and brunette hair. Beneath her feet shuddering women mewled pathetically, Karen, Misty, Claire, Trish, Joy, Colleen and Dinah each turned to mindless sluts before their very eyes, left to suckle on each others defeated flesh as she stood above them all.

Crawling between their quivering forms, Claire dutifully tended to the squirming naked mass like a good Nurse, licking and massaging spent bodies in the aftermath of their simultaneous orgasm.

Trapped underneath the undulating pile Natasha's eyes flickered open, the world around her still twisting hypnotically as she tried to regain her senses. Attempting to drag herself free the redhead's arms gave out beneath her, weak as a kitten after so so much sexual exertion. Caught between naked limbs she watched helplessly as the naked brunette sauntered by.

Ignoring her surroundings, the Ex-Director of SHIELD approached her prize, still held aloft by the massive steel table.

Finally the Witch lifted her head to meet Maria's piercing blue gaze:

Raising a trembling hand, Wanda snapped her fingers.