An Avenger's Marvel

Story Info
Captain Marvel learns to let go of her empowerment.
8.4k words
4.73
21.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes places in the MCU and is Part 15 of 'An Avenger's...' series. However it can also be enjoyed out of context.

...

Laid out on the cold metal floor of the Helicarrier bridge the being known as Maria Hill contemplated how she had come to fall into the marvellous manipulator's grand schemes.

Caught in the middle of an enthusiastic orgy the brunette allowed herself to be passed around; her body ravaged by a harem of vengeful women. A shadow of her former dominant self this Maria was quickly reduced to a collection of ruined holes the crowd of aroused females was all too eager to fill.

Of course she deserved this harsh treatment; Maria Hill had personally fucked each of these women and dozens of others, using cunning and subterfuge to become one of the most powerful people on the planet. But in this moment she was not Maria Hill; just an exhausted creature trapped in a larger design.

To exist in a state of Dominance was to invite challenge and in a world of magic and aliens an ordinary human being like Maria would have to be duplicitous to avoid retribution. That was the purpose of the Sexual Espionage program; to use deception to subvert the powers of the gifted by manipulating their desires.

It was simple causality: Maria's very dominance invited rivalry, rivalry incited conflict, and this conflict would eventually turn her sexual dominance against her in a mad scramble for power. Wanda Maximoff had become a very powerful threat and so the competition for Natasha Romanoff's body and soul had required a back-up plan.

Long after the lovers Maximoff and Romanoff had left the helicarrier's bridge the cavernous room was still filled with the sounds of frantic arousal as women from all different backgrounds worked out their magically induced sexual frustration. Dozens of lips coming together, breasts bounced in the cold air and a rainbow of flesh writhed against the cold metal floor: all intent on making Maria Hill their bitch.

The submissive girls were the least vengeful of the former SHIELD Director's enemies; they sucked on bare flesh, bit into her ass cheeks and twisted her nipples, all eager to feed on her vulnerable naked body. Their feeble aggression was the easiest to handle. But the Dominant ones? They took back their pride with genuine relish; and between them all there were simply too many cocks for one woman to handle.

Supported between the more submissive sluts they made sure to stretch Maria wide, hoisted so the dominant women could use her mouth, pussy and ass in succession. A cock already shoved deep into her cunt, all Maria could do was take ragged gulps of breath as she was lowered onto Dinah's shaft, the FBI Agent's strap-on the latest to slide into her well-prepared anus.

Moving in behind them, Mary Walker's green blue eyes took in the lurid display of anal, making sure to tug the brunette's cheeks far apart as she lined-up her own large dildo, further mauling her enemy's deserving ass:

"Unngh!!"

The tip of the second cock spearing into her asshole Maria yelled as her sphincter was painfully stretched to accomodate it; two cocks meeting in her rectum to brutally jackhammer the brunette's ruined backside.

Leaning forward, Mary draped herself over Maria's back; making room for the Detective. The blonde's weight resting on top of the brunette, Maria moaned as her impacted belly was painfully squeezed, jostling the dildos in her wrecked rectum.

Rounding on the brunette Misty Knight took great pleasure watching her two accomplices double-team the former Dom in an anal sandwich before ultimately joining the fray:

Shoving her own dildo between the other two Misty pistoned forward with unrestrained glee. Feeling a third cock join her savage sodomy, Maria howled as she was stretched like never before: her ass taking a three-way pounding that would break any human woman.

For those whom she had fucked just hours earlier this reverse sodomy was cathartic; allowing Dinah, Mary and Misty to reclaim their former egos by taking hers. For the proud Ex-Director of SHIELD it was agonising pleasure; the harem working together to destroy her statuesque body and her dominative spirit.

And worst of all? This was all according to plan.

Emerging from the shadows Elektra Naatchios grinned, slinking forward with yet another strap-on tied around her slim waist. Watching the brunette squirm and moan delightfully as she was fucked from all sides, the Greek girl stroked Maria's neck as she stared into her desperate blue eyes:

"Hello Maria. Whats it like being on the other end of a butt-fucking? It must be strange for you??"

Groaning, Maria looked up from the pile of women, playing throne she was meant to play by retorting weakly:

"You will all pay for this..."

Elektra giggled, slapping the brunette's face with her hard cock:

"Oh I doubt it; I know my way in the shadows; if you don't get what you want by day-" Silencing her enemy with a single stroke the assassin buried her her phallus between the woman's lips, not content until her hips met Maria's face:

"-You take it at night!"

Cheeks bulging Maria coughed around the thick shaft, the intense ass pummelling from behind ensuring the large phallus was shoved deep into her gullet; the brunette becoming truly airtight as she disappeared under the scrum of horny women.

Pistoning her hips forward Elektra thought it strange that Maria Hill, the most infamous of Dom's, had allowed herself to be taken by a Sokovian girl and her own pet. Still it suited the Assassin; Elektra enjoying the wet squelch of her massive cock as it tore into the brunette's throat.

Taking their revenge without resistance this Maria's life flashed before her glazed blue eyes, her mind flashing back to her first real mission at SHIELD and the marvelous deception that had led to this submission.

After all her life was ultimately the story of two very different Maria's with one thing in common.

...

12th of September 1995

Sat out on the porch in the cool night air Carol Danvers stared up at an endless sea of stars.

The Kree Warrior known as 'Vers' had only recently come to learn of her true origins and her broken mind was still reeling. Now the Pilot turned Superhero would have to protect the whole Galaxy with her newfound powers. Hearing the patio door rattle behind her Carol was grateful for the distraction, accepting the bottle offered as Maria Rambeau perched beside her on the wooden steps:

"Kinda romantic huh?"

Raising an eyebrow Carol responded curtly:

"Al I see are star vectors, hyperspace co-ordinates and conflict zones I really need to get to-"

Shaking her head this Maria chuckled at her sardonic friend:

"-Loosen up a Danvers! From the sound of it this could be our last chance to enjoy each other's company for a while."

"Sorry; I'm a little rusty with this human stuff..."

"Ha! Me too."

Taking a deep swig from her drink Carol leant back, a little uncomfortable: It was strange to comprehend that this woman truly knew her. She had flashes, little moments of them together; but just a rough picture of what seemed like a very intimate relationship.

Seeing the blonde frown Maria smiled sympathetically:

"Look I get it, you're under a lot of pressure; the whole universe is on your shoulders!"

Reminded of her great responsibility Carol stiffened, clutching the bottle very tightly in her hand:

"And then there's that Kree-Skrull War you've got to get back too... what's it like to be the guardian of an endangered species?"

Clenching the glass Carol felt her knuckles fizzle.

"You okay honey??"

Maria balked in amazement as Carol's hand began to glow. Palm becoming warm her skin glimmered as the blonde lit up the darkness.

"Cool right??" Enjoying her photonic powers, Carol winced as the beer began to bubble violently just before the bottle exploded:

Shattering in her grasp both women were sprayed with frothing beer; spattering Maria's flight suit along with Carol's white t-shirt.

"Woah girl you are tense!"

"Sorry sorry!" Getting up Carol squeezed droplets of beer out of her short blonde hair before brushing at her soaked jeans:

"Urgh! I just don't know my own strength anymore!"

Pacing back and forth in the dim light from the porch Carol scowled, dismayed at her lack of control over her recently magnified powers.

Seeing the stubborn blonde was shaken Maria stood and hugged her friend:

"Hey babe, It's okay! You just gotta find a way to unwind. Remember when we used to go to the bar after long flight missions? Before I had Monica?"

Carol shook her head sadly:

"Nope. We have fun??"

"We sure did!" Maria exclaimed: "Nobody parties harder than Carol Danvers!"

"Really?"

"Sure. And damn did we get drunk! We would beat the guys at pool, or in a fight... Or just duet on the Karaoke machine!"

"Karaoke?!" Raising an eyebrow Carol smiled sceptically.

"Hell yeah! We were regular Marvelettes!"

Laughing Carol felt herself relax a little. She felt comfortable with Maria, more like her old self; whoever that was...

"Shame we don't have a jukebox here huh? I could use some fun right now."

"We could still get drunk??"

I'm pretty sure my metabolism won't allow me to get drunk..."

"Ohhh yeah... I forgot you were a Goddess these days."

Carol smirked:

"Small g."

"So modest," Rolling her eyes Maria had a thought, smiling wickedly: "Well there was this other thing we used to do. When it was just us against the rest of the world..."

"I'm game."

Standing in an intimate embrace Maria swept stray blonde locks over Carol's ear before stroking her cheek. Enjoying the affection Carol didn't resist as their bodies came together, her friend's pouting brown lips brushing against her own.

"What are you doing?"

Not replying Maria kissing her friend.

Tensing Carol felt Maria's mouth wrap around her own, their lips sealing together. Discovering a lost sensation the blonde's eyelashes fluttered, standing limply as waves of golden energy flickered over her clenched fists.

Breaking away Maria smiled at her stunned friend:

"That was..." Carol murmured: "Wait, we were a couple?!"

"Of course not! But we've been through a lot together."

"Even sex?"

"Sure."

Carol shook her head nonplussed:

"But I thought we were just... friends??"

"With benefits! Sometimes, when we were really stressed, we'd... have some fun."

Carol's eyes narrowed, unconvinced as Maria grasped her butt, squeezing the blonde suggestively:

"So what I'm... Gay?"

Maria shrugged: "Does it matter? You like what you like."

Carol shook her head:

"Well things are different now. I'm not even human anymore; I could break you!"

Maria smirked:

"Not the way we used to do it..."

Feeling something stir in her nethers Carol flushed, pressing her thighs together:

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Maria smiled naughtily:

"Let me show you..."

Lips joining again Carol felt dizzy; gradually accepting the embrace as Maria eased them into a new level of intimacy. For all Carol's misgivings the kiss was sensational, sparks literally flying between the two women as her powers flickered once more. Mouths melding effortlessly the blonde took the lead, relying purely on instinct as she kissed her best friend. Clasping Maria's face they soon found an enjoyable rhythm; both women allowing themselves a vulnerability the two could only share with each other. Co-Pilots taking on the universe.

Maria's tongue slipping against her teeth, Carol allowed her friend access, sucking on the invasive pink implement before nipping at it playfully. Laughing Maria responded in kind, biting down on Carol's succulent lower lip and pulling the swollen flesh between her teeth.

Twisting together the two friends kissed passionately, the seconds slipping by as carnal heat rose between them. Pressed together Carol enjoyed Maria's body, her lithe curves meeting the black woman's more rounded form; their genuine affection literally a million miles away from the regimented discipline of the Kree way.

Finally breaking apart a string of saliva split between them, Maria short of breath whilst Carol's hooded eyes stared back at her, arousal coursing through her overpowered system. Smiling suggestively, Maria took Carol by the hand and led her into into the house.

Sneaking around like giggling schoolgirls both tried to stay quiet to avoid waking Monica on their way to the master bedroom. Watching Maria's ass sway back and forth as she climbed the stairs Carol swallowed; her friend was working that flight-suit.

Closing the door behind them Carol launched herself at Maria kissing her friend passionately; keen to explore the wonderful sexual sensations the Kree had erased from her memory.

Making out insistently the powerful blonde pinned Maria to the door, feet lifting off the floor as the two made out. Hands tangling in short brown hair, Maria's eyes became wide, overwhelmed by her powerful lover as Carol sucked the air from her lungs.

Pushing back against her Carol finally relented, holding Maria steady as she gasped for breath. Realising she had been overzealous with her human companion Carol touched down, muttering apologetically:

"Oopps... Forgot my own strength again!"

Gathering herself Maria eyed her friend incredulously; for all her newfound power in the bedroom department Carol was utterly clueless. But she certainly had the libido of a Goddess!

"That's okay, I'm liking that... enthusiasm. Just try to follow my lead."

Unaccustomed to following, nevertheless Carol allowed Maria to push her toward the bed, the back of her thighs colliding with the frame. Perching on the edge of the mattress Carol found herself below her friend, Maria stepping between her legs and parting the blonde's thighs.

"Unzip me..."

Grasping Maria's flight-suit Carol eagerly tugged downwards, grey overalls splitting open to reveal the Pilot's ample chest.

Big brown breasts bouncing from their confinement Carol practically drooled, a green half-cut bra jiggling before the blonde's captivated eyes. Lowering the zipper to her navel, Maria enjoyed her friend's uncharacteristically nervous reaction:

"W-what now??"

Remembering the amnesiac blonde was basically a virgin, Maria grasped the back of Carol's head and pressed the girl's face between her boobs:

"You'll figure it out."

Maria's chest enveloping her cheeks Carol gasped as she abruptly crossed second-base; Maria didn't mess around! Taking the initiative Carol buried her head between her friends breasts, kissing soft brown flesh before motor-boating her Co-Pilot.

"Mmm... Now that's more like my Carol."

Lathering the pillowy curves on either side of her face Carol ran her tongue over her friend's tender flesh, dark skin glistening. Tearing down Maria's bra straps the blonde freed them, staring hungrily back at firm brown nipples.

"Ugh!"

Tapping each bud Carol enjoyed how they rose up to meet her sparking fingers. Reacting to the shocks Maria's hissed, steadying herself against the blonde by sitting in her lap, closing the gap between them as Carol explored her body.

"Oohhh honey... Careful with those funky new powers!"

Impatient for more Carol dove forward, the warrior wrapping her lips around engorged flesh. Sucking intently on her nipple Maria swooned as her friend flicked the sensitive flesh with her tongue, the whole time looking up at her with those petulant hazel eyes.

Moving to her other breast Carol suckled on her friend's teet, the oral sensation satisfying some repressed desire deep inside. Taking her head in her hands the blonde enjoyed being coddled, this soft loving treatment the total opposite of the Kree; a truly human act of sexuality.

Shivering this Maria felt all that positive energy surge through her nerves; traveling from nipple to clit. Riding Carol's thigh, the Pilot began to gyrate against her friend's knee, the two women enjoying the mutual stimulation as their hot pussys repeatedly made contact through thin clothing.

"Ugh I can't take it anymore!"

Pulling away from Carol the blonde's pursed lips sucked at empty air as her friend hurriedly finished undressing. Watching the other Pilot wriggle the overalls over her wide hips Carol swallowed; enraptured by the sight of this beautiful black woman left in nothing but a green thong:

"Time to go down Spacegirl!"

Regaining her scruples Carol tore her eyes from her friend's body to address Maria's suggestion:

"I don't think I'm that kind of girl..."

"What?! I don't taste good??"

"I didn't say that! Its just, I mean its a little demeaning... And you know I'm all about empowerment these days."

Shaking her head in exasperation at the blonde's nonsense, Maria realised she was going to have to show Carol the ropes if she was ever going to get this stubborn Kree to do her bidding.

Feeling ginger fur brush past her leg the black woman flinched as the creature masquerading as a cat wound between her feet:

"Ahhh!"

Watching her friend jump Carol laughed, grasping Goose as Maria awkwardly composed herself, eying the flerken nervously:

"We have an uninvited guest!"

Expression changing from fear to trepidation Maria sat beside the blonde, awkwardly petting the cat. Hissing back at her, Goose fled across the room.

"Huh," Carol murmured; "He normally likes you-"

"-Speaking of stroking pussy, let me show you how are real woman how does it!"

Cut off from her train of though Carol didn't resist as Maria pushed her backwards against the bedspread, kissing the blonde's face impatiently whilst tearing at the clasp of her jeans. Getting off on this determined treatment the blonde repeated their motto as Maria hungrily kissed her face and neck:

"Mmm -Higher! Uhh -Further! Mmph -Faster Baby..."

Tearing the tough fabric over her slim hips, Carol gripped onto the headboard to avoid being pulled off the bed as the blonde's red and blue knickers were revealed. Maria raising an eyebrow at her Carol blushed:

"What? I stole them of a window dummy..."

"I didn't say anythin' Captain Underpants!"

Grinning Maria crawled on top of the embarrassed blonde, slipping her hand over Carol's lithe midriff, black finger's dancing over pale white skin before disappearing beneath the hem of the elastic:

"Now lets see if this jogs your memory..."

Pulling aside Carol's underwear Maria allowed her digits to glide over wet folds, fingers diving into the blonde's slot as she piloted her friend. Biting her lip Carol stretched up against her, eyes closing as forgotten pleasure burst through her senses. Gently pumping Maria enjoyed the hot wetness she found between the blonde's legs, removing her hand to present Carol with her own juices.

Blinking Carol stared up at dripping fingers, watching in amazement as Maria popped them one by one between her own lips; tasting Carol's cream. Sucking loudly on each one, Maria took her time to taste her friend. Tightly intertwined, the Pilot above moved her wet lips so that they were millimeters from her ear:

"You taste... Super, fuckin', good!"

Undeniably aroused, Carol swallowed hard:

"Okay, I'm no lesbian but that was hot."

"Ohhh yeah?"

"Mm-hm, almost makes me want to go down on you."

Cocking an eyebrow Maria smirked:

"Really?"

"I said almost."

"Then let's push you over the edge huh?"

Returning to her pussy Carol fell back against the bed as her friends' fingers sent bolts of pleasure into her belly.

Stimulating her skilfully Maria slipped her fingers beneath the colourful knickers, strumming on either side of the swollen bud and rubbing them back and forth gently:

"Remember this move?"

Carol sighed involuntarily, rising up against the other woman to generate more glorious friction.

"No? Well maybe you'll remember this..."