An Avenger's Marvel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol felt it; The cold, slippery head of the fat strap-on rested against her tiny little anus. The Captain swallowed, feeling pressure in her posterior as her she suppressed the fire in her belly. Unsure where to concentrate her attention Carol swayed; and that was exactly when it happened:

Maria leant forward thrusting her hips, one hand guiding the cock as she penetrated the proud 'warrior hero's' tight asshole.

"Ohhhh!" Carol blurted, her hips struggling, wanting to move to find a more comfortable position but unable to go anywhere. "Ugh!! No!!"

"Yes!" Maria leant over the smaller woman squeezing the blonde tightly: "I'm in!"

"Careful!" Carol's warning was tight and stressed; rings of golden light twisting around her extended forearms as she suppressed a literal fight or flight response. But Maria was moving very slowly. Of course it hurt, the prick was just too big for her tiny frame but her superhuman physique reduced this to a dull ache.

"A little more..." Maria murmured lost in the moment, forcing the fat, well-lubricated tip further into the slender girl's body. Groaning the black woman blinked: her wet pussy being teased relentlessly by the blonde's fizzing energy.

"You're..." Concentrating on her breathing Carol didn't finish the sentence.

"Say it baby," Maria instructed, watching the shaft as it impaled her millimetre by millimetre; "Say what I'm doing to you."

"You're fucking me..." attempting to hold herself firm and upright nevertheless Carol murmured in horror, finally recognising the inherent subservience she had chosen:

"You're fucking my butt!"

"That's right!" Maria laughed delightedly before her face fell:

Feeling a repulsive force pulse between them however, Maria blinked in amazemnetn, watching as golden light lit up the rim of Carol's anus. Balking as the blonde's ass glowed withuncontrollable energy Carol's power began to push the dick out of the vice-like grip of the empowered woman.

"Oh no you don't!"

Gripping the blonde's cheeks Maria rallied, driving her hips forward with all her strength:

"Ohhh!"

Carol gasped again as the cock was re-inserted; all too aware she could explode at any moment, "Careful! You don't want to set me off..."

Carol's gasp rose to a moan, a cry of pain and pleasure as Maria thrust, leant in and split her open again. It was slow and uncomfortable, but she was glad to be surrendering herself once more to her best friend; to make up for all she had put the other woman through.

Energy waves coursing off of the skewered superhero, Maria saw them run along her green shaft like a lightning rod; tingling jolts of power inadvertently channeled straight into her enflamed clit.

"Oh f-f-fuck," her low voice shaking, Maria had trouble keeping her his still, the cock tip staying right where it was while Carol's diverted energy thundered through the black woman's core; driving the Pilot towards the cliff of another mind-shattering climax.

Frozen in place Maria groaned, running her hands though her own short black hair as her body literally absorbed Carol's anal energy; feeding on the blonde's supposed strength.

"Hey," Carol was tired and shaken but couldn't help teasing, "you gonna fuck my 'Marvellous' ass or what? This is a one time deal!"

"Sh-shut up! I'm the one with the... dick up... oh..."

Pressing herself against the bed Carol turned her neck as far as she could to see Maria's beautiful face flushed, lost in her own world. Still clenched, her friend tried to shift forward again to no avail, the blonde's superhuman body resisting the alien intrusion.

Somewhere in Carol's amnesiac brain a switch was being flipped back forth, playing havoc with her feelings, her desires; caught between her immense strength and the helplessness of this situation. How could this feel so wrong and so right? Her mood divided and torn the warrior felt twisted:

"How does it feel?" Carol gasped, trying to act big despite her subservient position: "My tight little ass? How does it feel on that big dick?"

Maria's eyes rolled, Carol's golden energy rolling off the blonde in waves, consuming her every conscious thought. Knowing her friend was attempting to tease and manipulate her the brunette gripped those painfully white cheeks, summoning the last of her strength:

"Jesus Carol! Do you ever... can't you..." voice becoming fainter Maria got lost in her hot, breathy exhalations. She was so close, Carol could tell now. She wanted to capitalise on this, but she was aware, painfully aware, who was the dominant one here. Shifting her hips Carol pressed against the pole in her behind, driving the cock back:

"Jesus!" Maria stored, eyes hazy from this reverse submission.

Still sruggling with the shame however Carol began to shake, her muscles taught, the blonde coated in a fine, shimmering golden haze of light:

"I can't believe you're fucking my ass! My... gngh!"

Losing her composure Carol felt like a small helpless little girl, down on all fours with a big green cock pushing beyond her sacred limits.

Above Maria was fighting for control too, concentrating mostly on her own peak, on wielding the heavy, club-like cock; but she also knew what she was doing to the human and that she could subdue her with the fat shaft in the blonde's backside if she could just finish her mission. Who else could say they had the chance to conquer the most powerful woman in the cosmos? Her face green Maria hunched over her lover, gathering strength before suddenly leaning forward, short dark hair flying as the woman rallied.

"Oh my God!" Carol yelled: "Urrghhh!"

The blonde gasped a final protest before lapsing into high, panting moans, each one driven by a shudder of Maria's hips; the cock sinking into her marvellous glowing ass. For the erstwhile Captain however this infiltration was simply too much:

"MARIA!!"

"Ugh!"

Maria bucked forward with all her might, arching her back and thrusting into the superwoman. It might have been involuntary, a spasm from the powerful orgasmic energy that was emitted from Carol. But accidental or not her movement forced half the strap-on deep inside Carol's cute little backside; with explosive consequences:

Carol's eyes glowed; her jaw clenched as Maria lost control of her muscles and heaved against her, forcing the big dildo into her, filling her, stretching her butt like never before.

"MAARRRIIIAAHHHH!" Carol shrieked at the woman.

Looking down at the shimmering blonde purple eyes widened, Maria blinded as white light split the crack of Carol's pulsating behind:

"Ohhh..."

Carol's ass exploded, lighting up the room as the blonde's cheeks rippled with photon energy.

Years of pent-up sexual frustration suddenly released the blast threw Maria across the room, the black woman thudding hard against the wall as the house shuddered.

Falling forward Carol broke the bed, collapsing in a shuddering heap, a literal explosive orgasm making the empowered woman see the stars once more; each exploding in her vision to create new galaxies of joyous forbidden sensation.

Sparks bursting from between her cheeks, Carol felt immense relief as her body was evacuated, the blonde's self-confidence vindicated; try and take her ass and her ass fought back.

Lapsing into merciful unconsciousness Carol's brief dalliance with submission yielded genuine benefits; the hero allowed to escape the immense responsibility she carried on her shoulders; if only for a few hours.

Down on the porch a lone woman watched from the shadows as the lights flickered all around her, the boards beneath her feet vibrating with waves of photonic energy.

Front door finally swinging open, a lone Skrull limped out into the warm night air.

The naked green woman stepping forward, sharp blue eyes took in the creature's exhaustion before rolling downwards; the infiltrator's dildo melted and twisted by the powerful blast. Purple eyes finding the new arrival in the darkness the extraterrestrial shapeshifter spoke plainly:

"It's a no go Ma'am. Danvers is just too powerful to be controlled."

The silhouette nodded:

"Shame, she would make a useful asset properly motivated. At least your deception will ensure we have a way to get to Danvers in the future; should she ever decide to return to Earth. And I like a challenge."

Emerging from the darkness Maria Hill smirked at the alien impersonator.

The weary Skrull shook her head at the rookie SHIELD agent, the brunette practically still a child:

"It would take more than a human to tame that one; You are meddling with forces you cannot comprehend."

Considering the green-skinned woman's warning Maria smiled coldly:

"We'll see about that. In the meantime I may have a few other uses for you..."

...

Waking up from her vivid memory back in the present Maria shuddered in place; splayed out on the cold metal floor.

Alone on the helicarrier bridge the brunette sat up gingerly; her glistening naked body and matted dark hair sticky with sweat, piss and cum.

Clearing her throat hoarsely the woman rose up on shaky legs before falling against the ship's shield-shaped table, her belly strangely distended.

Cracking her jaw the determined brunette stumbled forward before wincing. Reaching between her trembling thighs Maria tugged a dildo free of her sore red pussy, dropping the phallus to the floor.

Moving toward the door more confidently Maria experienced another painful cramp. Reaching behind her the brunette groaned; extracting the full length of a dildo from her ravaged behind before dropping the massive toy.

Stumbling out of the bridge the brunette limped down a long dark corridor; confirming she was finally alone and unobserved before beginning her transformation:

Skin pigment rapidly changing from white to green the brunette's ears became sharp points, crystal blue eyes darkening into vivid purple orbs. In spite of her troubling submission the woman formerly known as Maria was proud of herself; she had given quite a performance. Even better then her last Maria. Stretching awkwardly the naked alien bit her lip; she may have gone to method on this one.

Entering a conference room the Skrull quickly activated a nearby terminal. Screen crackling into life the Real Maria Hill stared back at her:

"It's done Ma'am."

"Good."

Watching the alien wince from her own terminal, Maria smirked in amusement as another toy fell from between her impersonator's shapely cheeks:

"Get some rest Soren; you're looking a little green."

Cutting off the feed Maria smiled with satisfaction, the cunning manipulator sitting back in her chair:

All the women had gotten what they wanted; revenge. At least they thought they had. In reality Maria Hill had ulterior motives, and operating from the shadows, had ensured her own true dominance.

Skrulls had their uses; especially as bait. As for Maximoff's whores... Well she had bigger fish to fry.

Now that her vengeful enemies were all 'satisfied' Maria could focus on her real target without any more distractions. After all those whores were just practice for her ultimate domination; all preparation to finally take on the most powerful woman in the cosmos.

Maria had gotten too big, too noisy; It was time to step back into the shadows. And with the Witch distracted by her little pet the marvellous manipulator was free to pursue a more powerful asset:


Maria smiled wickedly: Captain Marvel would never see her coming.