An Avenger's Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emerging on a different plain, Natasha paid this new dimension little attention as she battled for control, the two women writhing naked beneath a deep purple sky.

Aware that they were now utterly alone the redhead felt some relief, her sexual confidence rising. Breaking their kiss Natasha looked deep into Nakia's eyes; ritual was beyond the pragmatic Avenger. But Sex? This was her arena. Nakia may have been more versed in these strange customs but Natasha highly doubted this noble Wakandan had nearly as much depraved sexual experience.

Running her hands up the elegant curve of Nakia's waist and underneath pert breasts, Natasha's fingers encircled her dark globes as she pressed her thumbs against puffy brown nipples, twisting them roughly. Lolling her head back Nakia moaned, knees scrambling in the dust as she swooned, the women landing in a heap.

Collapsing onto her side Nakia gasped for breath, eyes wide; the Russian Spy was not as feeble as she appeared. The side of her face buried in the dirt she watched as Natasha wiped her forearm across her glistening mouth and chin; this woman knew how to fuck.

Bodies tangled together for a moment they held still. Balanced on a knife's edge both were reluctant for the anticipation to end, a light breeze cooling their hot naked flesh and rustling wavy red locks. But then the magic overtook them and they crushed together once more:

Mouths melding both Natasha and Nakia wrestled for control of the other's body. Fingers finding her open sex Natasha mewled as they sunk between her lower lips, a strong thumb strumming at her clit whilst Nakia's other digits curved into her canal, seeking out her g-spot. Not to be outdone the redhead found her counterpart's nethers, the two Spys masturbating each other under the endless desert sky.

Both losing their faculties Nakia massaged the redhead's pussy with all her skill, straining to manipulate Natasha as she returned the gesture with equal urgency. Rolling over each other their hands gave way, the women grinding their thighs together, desperate eyes staring into each other's souls as they fucked in the hot sand.

Tumbling Natasha found herself lost in a sea of black and white limbs, falling beneath the other woman as they humped. Lifted off the ground the redhead groaned as she was thrown against the soil; winded as she swatted feebly at the Wakandan still draped over her.

Thinking fast, Nakia knew she would have to improvise to overwhelm her more sexually liberated opponent. With Natasha pinned beneath her she held the redhead at bay spinning around to improve her stance. Butt cheeks mashing against Natasha's pale chest, their flesh mashed together as Nakia wrestled back control.

Crushed beneath her Natasha was powerless to assert herself. All too aware she needed to somehow come out on top in this crazy encounter, Natasha groaned when Nakia began using both hands on her pulsating sex, their new position providing the Wakandan with perfect access to her frothing pussy.

White legs spread beneath her Nakia knelt over the other woman while working the redhead's sex with brutal determination, fingers tearing at plump pussy lips whilst she pinched the Avenger's clit to make the redhead squirm. Confident she had Natasha beaten the War Dog's confidence grew, hot cream surging from her opponent's honeypot as she began to enjoy herself.

Telltale cream dripping down onto her chest from above Natasha rallied, recognising her opponent was aroused; giving the redhead a perfect opening. Fighting her own pleasure Natasha focused on the behind hovering just above her. Leaning upward the she struck:

Nakia's eyes widened as Natasha wrapped her plump lips around her pussy, the redhead diving face first into her snatch. Gasping in shock the black woman shuddered as a skilful tongue slid over her clit and up into her slit, hot lips beginning to slather on her exposed genitalia.

Collapsing sideways into the sand Nakia clung onto the redhead, bringing Natasha with her. Now in an equal position side by side the Spy struggled to respond as her opponent licked her pussy like a woman possessed.

Natasha's own nethers now resting so close to Nakia's face, the Wakandan knew she would have to respond in kind and go all in if she hoped to come out on top; Unfortunately this meant debasing herself even further. Gripping the other woman's waist she pulled Natasha's core against her mouth, a thigh pressing tightly against her cheek as she began to suck in earnest. Pulsating pussy lips enveloping her mouth, both women's cries of passion were now muffled as they merged into a hot 69.

Dust churning beneath them the two Spys languished in a black and white spiral. Locked in this tight embrace for what felt like an eternity the two lapped at each others holes, literally wrapped up in bliss. Head propped on a shuddering thigh Natasha coaxed the pussy before her, swirling her tongue into Nakia's depths whilst her opponent mirrored her actions. Reaching up and around her ass Nakia palmed round cheeks, consuming the Avenger before her in a battle for honour. Letting the waves of lust roll over them in a constant circle of oral, both worked their tongues and jaws in reaction to the other, each motion prompting an equal and opposite spasm of delight.

Trapped in this exchange it wasn't long until Natasha's first orgasm, followed quickly by Nakia's. A torrent of cream bursting into each of their mouths Nakia was tempted to savour this moment of joy. But she could not let up; her opponent had to be subdued. Still locked together their bodies rolled, the War Dog clinging to the white woman only to mash her mouth into the redhead's pussy, a torrent of cream streaming over her cheeks.

Pulling away for a moment of breath Nakia dove back in, her face disappearing into Natasha's sex.

Groaning Natasha squirmed as the Wakandan thrust her tongue deep and drank from her core, sending ripples of passion throughout her tired body. Could she really lose a battle for sexual gratification??

Both Spys succumbing to a face-full of hot cream they shuddered on the desert floor, disappearing into each other as their flesh was mushed together. Bucking against each other the two worked themselves into a frenzied rhythm. Locked in a sideways sixty-nine their bodies formed a beautiful human knot of tangled limbs and sex.

Climaxing together again they spasmed in place, each squeezing orgasm after orgasm from the other as they fought a war of sexual attrition. Only dirty grunts and impassioned whimpers escaped from the ball of flesh, the squelching sounds becoming rough and pitiful as they both suppressed the waves of pleasure that threatened them.

But Natasha knew she couldn't win this way: Nakia was younger, stronger and more agile. On this equal footing the other Spy would simply out last her in a tongue-fucking race and claim eventual victory. No, if she wanted to overwhelm this Wakandan, she would have to play dirty:

Clinging to Nakia's ass the redhead shifted lower, craning her neck to press her lips between the Wakandan's smooth brown cheeks. Sliding her tongue along Nakia's tight crack, Natasha lathered her skin, and feeling for the crinkle of her opponent's butthole. Finding a musty hollow the redhead rallied with the last of her strength; quickly applying pressure to the forbidden hole and tasting Wakandan ass.

Nakia groaned in amazement as the Avenger did the unthinkable, swirling her tongue against the Spy's tight brown pucker; truly this woman had no shame. The redhead's hand immediately finding her slot, Nakia was powerless to resist as Natasha doubled-down on her pleasure, the War Dog screaming in ecstasy as the redhead sucked on her ass whilst massaging her pulsating pussy.

Clinging to the Avenger Nakia attempted bravely to keep up with this underhanded sexual strategy but was soon overcome by depraved delight. Refusing to stoop to such a slutty strategy, the War Dog had no choice but to allow the Black Widow to subdue her; paralysed by the redhead's rim job.

A flood of delicious juices washing over Natasha's chin she grinned in triumph, continuing to eat ass as the depraved 69 melted into the desert sand; a Panther caught up in a Spider's web.

Exposed to a dark pleasure she had never known before it was only a matter of time until Nakia succumbed to the lurid joy of having her ass worshipped by the skilled anal Avenger.

Some time later Natasha burst from beneath the sand, returning from the spiritual plane. Wading forward she fell face first into the orange dirt. Scrambling Natasha reached for the stone rim of the pit, clinging to the side as she panted for breath.

Pale white skin covered with cum, sand stuck to the redhead's exhausted face, a ring of telltale dust surrounding Natasha's puckered red lips.

Feeling lightheaded Natasha coughed up more dirt, voice rattling as she addressed the ring of Priestess' watching from above:

"I win..."

Swaying the Avenger collapsed into blissful unconsciousness.

...

STAGE 3: The Verdict

Awaking slowly Natasha blinked hard, once again finding herself in a tenuous position:

"Awww..."

Head lolling Natasha felt a painful stretch in her arms only to discover she was suspended upright by long metal chains. Balancing on her toes to relieve the stress in her tired limbs she looked down at her own body; dismayed to find herself still naked, covered in orange dust and smeared with tribal paint.

Feeling a twinge in her belly, Natasha remembered she was still carrying forbidden cargo; the beads embedded in her butt making the redhead increasingly desperate for release.

Bedraggled red hair falling over her eyes, Natasha threw back her head to clear her vision; finally realising she was not alone. Wilting under the Wakandan General's accusatory gaze, Natasha smiled weakly:

"So did I pass or fail?"

"You cheated."

Okoye standing to attention before the slumping redhead the contrast between the duplicitous Spy and the disciplined Warrior had never been clearer.

"How??"

Flicking her muscular arm forward, Natasha cautiously eyed the cane held under her chin, the General replying sternly:

"Analingus is a disgusting practice! That hole is off-limits in Wakanda for anything other than the expulsion of waste and punishment!"

"Well nobody said I couldn't get creative..."

Tugging on Okoye's chain both figuratively and literally, Natasha couldn't resist making her own jab:

"After all I've seen of your culture I wouldn't have thought your people believed in kink-shaming."

Pacing around Natasha the warrior woman shook her head:

"You have no honour Romanoff; or respect for your own body."

Reeling her arm backward, Okoye swiftly brought the cane crashing down on a pale white cheek.

CRACK!

Hissing Natasha rattled her chains, focus returning immediately as her body stiffened:

"Ahhh! W-What was that for?"

"You thought you should be rewarded for stealing from us?" Okoye spat, "That you could saunter into a sovereign nation, steal and then fuck your way out?!? No; we shall make an example of you to the rest of the World!"

Wishing she could rub her sore cheek, Natasha wriggled in place to calm her stinging flesh. Of course this injury couldn't compare to those the redhead had sustained over the years... But then the whip came crashing down again:

CRACK!

Groaning Natasha flexed away from the blow, eyes watering as her cheeks reverberated. Okoye tutted; for all her bravado this woman was weak and undisciplined:

"No; this final stage is not just about setting you free from Wakanda-"

CRACK!

"This stage is about ensuring you never come back!"

Wincing in pain Natasha felt her behind redden; so this was to be her true punishment for her crimes? Unfortunately for Okoye the General miscalculated; after all the Black Widow liked being spanked:

"Fine!" Natasha growled, " You think you know me? Well I can take any kinky humiliation your backwards people have! Bring it on Grace Jones!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Brutal blows beginning to fall like rain Natasha's ass was soon on fire with glorious pain, the redhead's butt becoming covered in criss-crossing red lines. Obscenely aroused by the agony she was in, with each additional strike Natasha was reminded she had brought this on herself, the Black Widow facade cracking gradually to reveal the true submissive underneath.

Okoye's arm aching from keeping up this level of intensity for so long, the Warrior was pleased by the sight of the infamous Black Widow's bruised butt, her white canvas now utterly red. Amusing soft cries and grunts escaping Natasha's lips the Wakandan did not let up:

"To think the American's present you as a hero?! Can't they see what you are?!?"

Stepping around the captive redhead the black women placed her cane on Natasha's quivering chest:

CRACK!

"Ahhhh!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Yelping in pain Natasha squeezed her eyes shut as Okoye brought the whip down again and again onto her sensitive breasts, flesh jiggling with every harsh blow. Pale skin changing colour under this assault, the pitiful Avenger squealed.

Okoye smiled; it seemed almost sacrilegious to damage such a work of art but the punishment more than fitted the crime. And now she was actually enacting Justice the warrior had to admit to feeling a certain frisson; especially as Natasha's gorgeous face struggled to hide her surface agony and hidden enjoyment.

Natasha's mind transforming the hurt throughout her body into a tingling pleasure, once again the redhead was forced to confront the sadistic part of herself that loved to be punished; Maria had taught her well. When Okoye suddenly stopped and slipped the cane lower to her pussy Natasha also felt the same troubling arousal:

"You think you can actually humiliate me?!" Natasha yelled: "There's nothing I can't handle -URGGHH!"

CRACK!

Again Natasha was caught off guard by a brutal blow to her body, this time the Wakandan's cane actually connecting with her womanhood itself. Satisfied with this reaction Okoye sliced her whip up between the redhead's legs again and again and again:

"Oh I know Avenger; the tales of your whorish 'Sub-Missions' are legendary! I am sure there is no punishment I can exact you have not already experienced."

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"Ahhh! That's right!!" Natasha panted weakly, defending her sordid sexual history.

On some twisted level Okoye continued to enjoy this, only frustrated to see how much the perverted redhead was also enjoying herself, face and body subtly twisting and twitching in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Having the stone-faced Black Widow admit her true feelings about submission was truly erotic:

Of course Natasha Romanoff had experienced it all but Okoye intended to make a strong impression. Under a constant series of blows to her core the mighty Black Widow just stood there, taking her punishment willingly as tears slid down her cheeks, the tough woman quickly revealing her true self.

Finally the cruel blows subsided, Natasha whimpering as she swung limply in place, her curvaceous body now covered in angry red lines, the Avenger stinging all over. Pressing her hot thighs together, unfortunately for the redhead she only failed to hide the stream of juices that tricked from her sore pussy.

Okoye shook her head in amazement, grudgingly lowering her whip:

"Yes I am sure this punishment is not enough. So we will just have to find a way to enjoy this more than you..."

Eyes cracking open slowly, Natasha whimpered:

"We??"

The Wakandan stepping backward, Natasha blinked in amazement; Okoye revealing she was surrounded by a full compliment of Dora Milage; and each warrior woman was holding a bulbous vibranium spear.

Okoye smiled dangerously at the bewildered redhead:

"You may find our toys are more powerful than those you are used to..."

Taking a large metal phallus from her lieutenant Ayo, she held the tool under Natasha's gaze:

The shining metal instrument was adorned with Wakandan symbols that decorated its surface; but Natasha knew a sex toy anywhere. Around 12-15 inches long, the intimidating spear had a leather handle and dial at its base that Okoye turned up to the max. Buzzing into life, Natasha whimpered as the spear began to glow purple.

Brushing the tool down Natasha's arm the redhead felt its effects immediately:


"Ugh!"

Cumming hard Natasha felt her pussy burst, cream spraying from her sore red lips onto the cold stone floor. Eyes rolling Natasha whined pathetically; the Wakandan had barely even touched her.

"Now we want to ensure we leave you with a lasting impression..."

Chuckling the ring of Dora Milage closed around Natasha, the redhead biting her lip as she felt their eyes all over her vulnerable body:

"You insulted our country but through this act of contrition you shall make amends. Can you accept the price of your actions? Because this shall be the end of your time here."

Weak and humiliated Natasha considered her crimes against Wakanda. Given that she had attempted to steal a major artifact this response seemed extreme. But then again, give that she was currently attempting to smuggle Kimoyo beads out of the country in her ass the punishment did seem oddly appropriate, helping to assuage the redhead's guilt.

Nodding stoically Natasha balanced on her toes, pushing out her chest in a final act of defiance:

"Then I guess it will be the most sluttiest end in history."

Moving behind her one of the female guards lined up the huge head of her spear with Natasha's plump white cheeks. Feeling the fat round head press against her crack Natasha exhaled nervously. Still facing the impertinent Avenger Okoye just smirked:

"Well since you are so determined to act like a slut; we will show you the consequences of your actions."

Okoye nodding to the warrior behind her, Natasha bit her lip, bracing herself as the black woman pulled back her spear; only to thrust it into her behind at full force:

"AHHH!!"

Slicing between her cheeks the huge metal phallus disappeared into the redhead's ass with a wet squelch, stretching the Avenger wide open as she was stuffed like a Christmas turkey. In one swift motionit slid up through Natasha's rectum, the impossibly smooth vibranium not requiring lubrication whilst sending sharp bolts of pleasure through the redhead as she flexed in place; the bulbous head not stopping until it was deep in Natasha's bowels.

"Wakanda Forever!"

Yelling in Natasha's ear, the redhead gasped, her eyes bulging as she came to terms with this massive invasion; body struggling to adjust to the thick shaft stretching out her abdomen.

Cumming hard, Natasha splattered the floor with her cream, the vibrations pulsing from the phallus rendering the proud Avenger a quivering wreck. Before she could even comprehend this however, the shaft was forcefully withdrawn, inch after inch sucked free from her ass by the strong Wakandan warrior.

Another member of the Dora Milage swiftly taking her place, again this black woman inserted the full length of her vibranium spear, Natasha spasming as her body was forced to endure another anal orgasm:

"Wakanda Forever!"

"Unnnghh!"

Screwing her eyes shut Natasha shook her chains, arms still suspended above her head as the Wakandan sex toy sent lightning through her system, another burst of cum escaping her pussy as she flexed in place, another hard shaft puncturing her anus and filling her curvaceous frame.

Again the huge phallus was quickly withdrawn, leaving the redhead's battered asshole gaping as another warrior took her place before shoving her spear up into the wailing redhead:

"Wakanda Forever!"

Going white Natasha bit her lip, struggling to hold still as she was impaled upon the blunt dildo, abdomen flexing as her body tried to accommodate yet another cold metal shaft, the intense pressure making her scream with pleasured agony.