An Avenger's Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhaling hard, Natasha was forced to stare back into Okoye's cold eyes, lower lip trembling as the General taught her a humiliating lesson; don't mess with Wakanda.

Natasha whined as the latest spear was withdrawn, feeling stretched out and sore without the powerful vibranium soothing her insides. Seconds later she felt the opposite; punctured again by an unforgiving phallus:

"Wakanda Forever!"

It was so intense Natasha forgot about her own mission, feeling only submission as Okoye stared into her soul, the bald women holding her eye throughout the ritualistic gang-banging of the Avenger's ass.

Overcome by submission tears rolled down Natasha's cheeks, the redhead blustering:

"AHHHH! Is that the best you can Do!? URGHHHH!"

"Wakanda Forever!"

"Oh my God, it feels sooo good! Mmmmmmm ooooooooh God! You're taking turns fucking my ass!?!?!?"

"Wakanda Forever!"

"UGGHHH!! You Bitches are just like the rest of them!!" Natasha spat desperately: "Ugh it hurts-NNNNGHHH!! Lining up to have, to have my -Ugh. TO HAVE MEEEEE!!"

"Wakanda Forever!"

Okoye smirked at Natasha's unprompted outburst; there was a kernel of truth behind the Avenger's words. Every Dora here had wanted to teach this uppity foreigner a lesson. And yet somehow an exercise in discipline had turned into a depraved orgy. Which undoubtedly seemed appropriate for the ultimate whore. Of course Natasha had no idea of the true cost of this encounter. The vibranium technology of the dildos numbed the pain but the strain of so many huge cocks in one asshole would be difficult to swallow. One way or another, Romanoff would remember not to mess with Wakanda. But there was still one more objective to accomplish. Nodding to the latest of her warriors to reach Natasha's ass, Ayo paused in place, balancing the redhead on the tip of her spear.

Enjoying the groan of frustration from the infamous Black Widow, Natasha's gaping anus sucked at the air needily as Okoye stated a simple command:

"Say it."

Grasping Natasha's chin, the redhead lolled in the strong woman's grip:

"I said; say it."

Gritting her teeth Natasha whimpered, swallowing her pain and pride:

"Wakanda Forever..."

"Screwing up her eyes Natasha struggled with her total submission to a foreign culture, her lower lip trembling.

A hand grasping her throat Natasha flinched, eyes meeting Okoye's once more:

"I-I am Wakanda's... Forever."

Satisfied Okoye nodded to her lieutenant:

"AHHHHH!!"

Ayo burying her larger spear in the redhead's ruined colon, Natasha spasmed as the warrior woman conquered her behind, the hilt slamming up against her bruised cheeks. Powerful vibranium impulses shocking through her exhausted system, the redhead whined as another orgasm rocked her core.

Spraying Okoye's pristine uniform in cum, the bald women brushed at the stain in annoyance, stepping away from the flailing redhead as her guards each took turns with the Spy's battered body.

Back arching Natasha struggled to accommodate the sudden re-insertion of such a massive plug, green eyes bulging as she shuddered in place, chest bouncing while hot cramps shot up through her belly from her ruptured behind.

Groaning Natasha's sensuous voice cracked as her destroyed body gave way, insides churning under the immense pressure of her group sodomy. Feet scrambling on the cold stone floor, the redhead barely registered as another warrior took position at her behind, an army of elite soldiers waiting in line to fuck her sagging ass.

Spear after spear pumped in and out of her anus, Natasha simply couldn't comprehend her own physical destruction as she was gang banged by the entire Dora Milaje, the redhead filled with deranged pleasure:

"URGGGGHHHH!" Screaming in ecstacy Natasha's mind melted. How could she be getting off on this? The humiliation?! The violation??!! Even as her stomach lurched Natasha felt her pussy burn with joy, cream dripping down her thighs even as woman after woman worked her destroyed asshole with untempered perseverance.

Taking immense satisfaction in watching the filthy white woman being skewered on a sea of cocks, each successive Dora shoved their own shaft deeper and deeper,; sodomising the redhead with cruel discipline and precision.

For Natasha this was inevitable; practically every sub-mission ended with the sodomy that she secretly craved. And yet this was so much more than she had ever previously encountered. Natasha had always resorted to duplicity, humiliation, nearly breaking all that she was. But where once she had had limits now, surrounded by Wakandans, Natasha realised she had only ever scratched the surface of her submission; the Black Widow's very sexuality put on trial.

Cumming over and over Natasha lost all control of her bodily functions. Tensing hard the redhead finally gave in just as she felt something break:

Internal sphincters no longer strong enough to hold onto the Avenger's hidden cargo, Natasha yelped as one of Shuri's kimoyo beads fell from her cavernous rectum, clanging as it bounced on the cold stone floor. Not letting up, the next Wakandan shoved her cock even deeper, prompting another ball bearing to slip free of her ass as the huge metal cock was withdrawn.

Belly gurgling Natasha moaned, given no choice but to relinquish what she had taken.

Retrieving each Kimoyo bead as they fell, the warrior women did not let up until all had been gathered from the shaking redhead, violating her stretched-out shithole and impacting her busted bowels. Okoye beaming in triumph; the punishment truly did fit the crime.

Screaming in agonized pleasure, Natasha writhed in place as each member of the elite guard of Wakanda took one last turn with her, all thrusting their spears into her aching bottom, wrenching orgasm after orgasm out of the stricken spy, the redhead's cries becoming weak and feeble as they pumped her inside out.

"I know there is one more..." Okoye stated, getting up in the redhead's sweaty face as her lieutenant worked away on her rear:

"Return the stolen Vibranium and I will set you free."

Panting for breath, Natasha felt a lump in her throat as the warrior behind shunted the shaft repeatedly into her rear; determined to find the final kimoyo bead. Pounding away at her guts, it was only a matter of time before she coughed up the stolen property:

Cheeks bulging, Natasha felt the ball bearing in her throat. With one last thrust from behind the kimoyo bead burst from between her lips, plopping into Okoye's outstretched hand.

Finally finished with her punishment the last Dora slowed her pistoning pace. Struggling to remove the huge shaft lodged deep inside the redhead, with a few sharp tugs it came out, the vibranium cock coming free of its sleeve with an obscene squelch. Leaving the incoherent redhead swinging in place, Natasha's mouth was almost as slack as her pulverised backside; her glorious round behind now a hollowed-out shell.

Fat white cheeks sitting far apart, Natasha's carefully maintained pucker was left a gaping stretched-out crater, the Black Widow's cavernous rectum on full display to the Dora Milage as they sheathed their greasy spears.

Satisfied with their work Okoye saluted her elite guard, the warriors returning the gesture respectfully. Ayo stepping up behind Natasha, the second in command raised a glowing red brand as she leant deliberately forward.

Planting the symbol against Natasha's right ass cheek the redhead barely flinched as white flesh hissed, leaving the sore red mark of a whore emblazoned across her behind.

Of course the symbol would fade leaving a word meaningless to Natasha and the outside world. But Wakanda would always know; and the brand would last forever.