All Comments on 'An Average Wife'

by Jeff818

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story

A nicely written comment on what most married couples are about, in contrast to many of the rather extreme fantasies seen in this forum. Is it literotica? Sure, why not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thank you

A short well written story describing a loving couple and wife who is "average" in the eyes of those least important to her. I married an "average" wife...26 years ago. Thank you.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
As Anon in Philly

said, I was lucky to marry an average Japanese wife 42 years ago and we are still going strong.

Great story, short and to the point. This is what loving wives can be about.

George

BarbTBarbTalmost 20 years ago
It describes many of us...

and our relationships. I have to agree that the erotic side of my relationship is not glamorous, but it is very real to both of us. I can visualize myself as Jeff's leading lady. The one difference is that both of us like to dream, but we know that what we have is reality and it makes us feel special to each other.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
Good story

As with Cheryl's Vacation, well done.

About time we had a few more 'normal' stories on literotica.

Keep up the good work.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Love your stories

I have allways loved your stories and this one is wonderful.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Congratulations

Beautiful story about great real loving husband and wife. These are probably a large part of the married population, yet you very seldom read anything about them. Thanks for writing a cheerful positive story. 60 year old George

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Great husband / wife stories

By the way guys there are many nice sweet husband/wife stories on here but they are in the romantic category. I have found a few great ones there. You may just be looking in the wrong category as we all know on this site loving wives really means open marriages and or cheating stories.

Jackie

batjac69batjac69almost 20 years ago
It wasn't erotica, but

It was great! Thank you for a short sweet story about the really great sex between two people who are together yet anticipating each other. Desire is what this story was about in it's most sensual form. This was a breath of fresh air. Congrats!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Oh my God, what is this?

A loving wife story that has "gasp," an actual loving wife with an equally loving husband. What is this site coming to when they allow a story with a wife who loves and adores her husband to make incredibly fulfilling love to her husband who, by the way, enjoys making love to his wife also? I mean, if there were more of these stories, it might shine some light on the crap that normally infests this site. And who would want that?

Me, for one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Egads! Great story!I share a previous sentiment

A loving wife story with an actuall loving wife! Will wonders never cease! I can die a happy man now! Great Story!Erotic, explicit but not nauseating about it and with a depth of feeling!

SaraJSaraJover 19 years ago
Sweet!

This is a romantic story of real-life love between a wife and husband. I liked it, a lot. I feel the same way about my own husband.

aysa69aysa69over 19 years ago
beautiful

so intouch with real life and love. i simply loved this story, and written from a woman's point of view by a man, wonderful....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Perfect

A lifelong relationship, that incorporates worldly responsibilities, romance and sex. What a rarity!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Congratulations

May I join all the other commenters in congratulating you on writing a warm loving story that is like a breath of fresh air. I'll have to go back and read the rest of your stories. Thanks for writing such a wonderful tale of a real loving couple. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

Thanks for an awesome story. Hot married sex between a man and woman who know each other and don't want anyone else. How romantic. Thankyou so much.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Great story

Average sounds perfect. A truly loving couple and she is just average!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simple but elegent!

I hope my marriage is as awesome as this someday! Great Job!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3***

Nice but too short to deserve a higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok the cop-hating pedo

gives "shit for brains" a whole new meaning

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

This story is the only story I have given 5 stars to. My eyes are misty because of the loving way you portrayed the woman and her man. Do it some more.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Lovely!

That is what a real loving wife is all about. She lives with a husband and they share their lives. Thank you. Very nice.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
If

Beautiful story about an average loving wife. l would take this woman anytime over the typical 44DD described as a loving wife in most stories here. Thank you for your story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Lovely story.

Lovely wife and a very lucky husband. That's the way it's suppose to be.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
What a gem!

It's been 10 months since I read this and I just read it again. This is the way life should be.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Appreciating what you have when you have it is one of the greatest gifts.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

A true loving wife. And if her husband truly makes her feel like she is the most beautiful woman in the world, a loving husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous