An Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of the story.
4.6k words
3
6.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordero
Cordero
19 Followers

Part 3 of the story.

Thank you to those of you who have commented on parts 1 and 2 of this story. Thank you to those who are now 'following me' and have even added the story to their 'favourites' list. Again Thank you šŸ˜Š.

I look forward to reading all comments (good and bad). They will help me to improve. The exception is for those Brave Keyboard Warriors.... who remain Anonymous!... You are wasting your time. I simply don't read your drivel... 'simples'.

ā€------------------------------------------------

Part 3

After Lou's amazing sexual personality reinvention in the room at The Swingers Club, James, Lou and myself went back to the table. It was getting late and people were beginning to leave. Nat returned from her 'liaison' with Darius. She brought him over with her and introduced his to us.

"This is Mike and Lou, and guys this is Darius."

I looked at Lou and she looked straight at Darius's bulge under his boxers. Bulge may be the wrong word 'LOG' would be a more apt description. She moved her gaze from his package back to his face and said "Hi Darius, nice to meet you. We looked in on you and Nat earlier, you guys looked like you were enjoying yourselves!"

Darius and Nat just smiled. I just sat there open mouthed!

James informed us it was time they left as they had a little distance to go to get home. Darius said he was leaving too. We exchanged phone numbers with Nat and James as we had got on well with them. They all left, we ordered a taxi and returned to our hotel.

As we got in the lift to head up to our room, Lou smiled and said "I would love to do another lift session, but it's the early hours of the morning..... and my pussy feels well used!"

As she went to press the 5th floor button, she stopped, pressed the top floor button and looked at me "One for the road?" laughing.

Top floor, handbag stopping the doors closing, her led against the handrail, legs up and open and one very wet, used pussy needed one more fucking before bed. Who was I to say no!

After our 'finale' in the lift, we got into bed, cuddled up and slept.

I woke up on the Sunday morning with Lou still asleep with her head on my chest. It was around 10:30am. We were booked in for another night so no rush to get up and check out.

Lou woke up some ten minutes later and purred "mmmmm, that was a night I won't forget in a while. Thank you for taking me there, Mike. I hope I wasn't too badly behaved?"

I held her and said "I saw a side of you last night I never ever thought I would. You were one horny bitch! There was a couple of occasions that I felt pangs of jealousy, is that right? But YOU looked amazing, you were sexed to the max and I was proud that we entered the club together and left the club together. Like you said a night I won't forget" I hugged her and kissed her beautiful face.

"My pussy is a little sore this morning" Lou announced.

"No shit Sherlock" I replied "It got used rather well last night"

she giggled.

"Would you like to run a bath for you, it may help a little if you soak and relax?"

"....ahh, that would be lovely. Thank you, you're a darling." I ran the bath for her and sat on the bed.

"While you're there, Mike.... Could I ask you a favour and gently lick my damaged pussy....pretty please?"

"I was hoping you'd ask." I got under the duvet and moved up until I was in position. Her legs opened and the smell of sex from her was intoxicating. I sent my tongue straight onto her labia and ever-so-gently licked her from her pussy hole, up her labia and to her clitoris.

"oooh That is perfect... so gentle" I heard while between her legs.

"You taste divine Lou. It's all your cum juices, pussy wetness and a couple of guys ejaculations, all to be savoured. mmmmmm, I am in heaven down here"

"It's not too bad up here either, just keep cleaning, big dog! Loving it!"

A while of savouring Lou's pussy was followed by her bath. I showered after and we were ready to go out for the day.

Lou checked her messages. "Oh Shit! We have to go home Mike. One of my senior staff has messaged me he is sick and so I have to host visitors tomorrow, mid-morning. Oh, I am so sorry Mike". She opened another message and frowned. " More bad news, Bill is coming back home after his round of golf today. They are not staying tonight. That's my plans 'out the window'. We had better get our asses in-gear and get home!"

We got back to town in plenty of time. she dropped me close to my flat and I walked back there. An air of deflation came over me as I recalled the happenings in the club, last evening. I could have enjoyed the day with Lou and processed our time there together.

Over the next few months, we managed to get back to the club on two occasions. We arranged with Nat and James to meet up there. They were good fun and we got on well as a group. Darius was apparently working somewhere else so Nat had to find other ways 'entertain' herself. She didn't take long to find a 'someone else'.

I asked James why she didn't want to try something with the four of us and he replied, she does her own thing. You never know what Nat will do next. "You might find her dragging you off to a room...never to be seen again", he teased.

Nat and Lou got on really well and Nat was Lou's mentor, in the club. She told her of all the things she had tried, lots enjoyable and the odd disaster. She was funny to listen to. She said about how she had a few times been with several guys at once and found it very exciting. Tales of being tied up and also her tying up men AND women. Lou told her she was very vanilla prior to starting this journey with me. Nat asked what her favourite sex position was. Lou told her "Doggy. You can so feel the cock inside and I love the balls banging against my pussy"

Lou asked quite a few questions about the sex with several guys and what happened and how it felt. Nat was a school of information. Stuff I had never contemplated. James took it all in his stride, always with a smile.

We tried things with other couples once or twice but no sex happened with them. I was quite happy as she always ended up turning to me to 'fill' her needs (terrible pun). Lou was always horny, in the club, and pushed her boundaries but always with me in the room, she would not 'fly solo'. For me that was fine but I think she just wanted to try one time. If anyone could get her on her own it would be James, she trusted him.

On the third visit, Lou and I were going to try a night with one of the single guys but she didn't meet one that she felt she could be with. Several of them wanted to be with her though! Lou was getting edgy, frustrated, I think. Nat was sat with James at a table and was also chatting with another guy. Big, well-built guy.

As we walked over towards them, Nat was taking him off to a room. She saw us, waved and said "Hi... see you later guys, I'm taking him off to play with me. Look after James please. Find him a woman, for goodness' sake!" and there she was,... gone!

James greeted us and invited us to sit with him. "We've been told to find you a woman for the evening, James" I joked. "anyone take your fancy? we'll get chatting with her and take it from there".

Lou frustratedly snapped "No he's found someone, me!" James's face lit up at the thought of being with Lou for the evening. Lou continued " We came here to get me fucked, and James and you, Mike, will be doing it. I feel I am 'on heat' and you two are going to fuck me senseless... And it will be all doggy! Yes, The bitch wants fucking!"

She got up, grabbed both out hands and pulled us towards the nearest vacant room. She dropped her knicks as she walked in the room, got on the plastic covered bed, stuck her ass it the air, parted her legs slightly so her pussy was on show and said "There it is boys, now fuck it!"

James looked at me, his cock rock hard. He was so wanting to get to her and be first. I nodded to him to go ahead and sat back and watched. Not a second was wasted, he got up close behind her, cock touching the wet, engorged labia lips in front of him and slid inside her. Lou uttered a satisfied sound. James started slowly pushing in and out of her pussy. She started pushing back into him quicker, making James speed up. She reached a hand round to his ass and pulled him and his cock in harder. The girl knew what she wanted.

I hadn't ever watched a woman being fucked this close before, seeing James's cock pushing Lou's lips in and as he pulled out her lips came into view, almost holding his cock before it pushed back in. It was riveting viewing and added to that, I was that close I could smell their sex.

James continued to pump Lou for a good 15 minutes before she shouted "yes, Yes that's it!" and orgasmed, throwing herself back into his cock. It looked like the waves of pleasure coursing through her were not going to stop. it went on and on! profanity after profanity, pushing herself into James, body shaking and her orgasm juices saturating his cock. Now she wanted him. She wanted his seed inside her and she wasn't going to let him stop until he did.

"Look this bitch needs you to seed her, come on! you fucking seed me! Fucking erupt inside me you bastard!" What she was saying obviously excited James and he did precisely as he was asked, he shot his seed inside her, pumping her, then stopping and I could see his cock pulsing as it shot his seed out of him and into Lou. "Don't you stop, keep fucking me" she instructed him. He did for a while but began to get soft. "This one is empty, it's limp, I need a new hard cock" Lou shouted.... and I was more than ready.

As James dropped out, I slipped straight in her drenched pussy. I knew what she wanted, grabbed her hips and fucked her with every ounce of energy and strength I had. Lou was now in 'her zone' and she was getting what she wanted, straight forward, hard doggy sex. she had orgasmed massively once and then did so again. Forcing herself back into me, needing as much cock as she could get, feeling her orgasm rip through her body, quivering and then demanding more. Had Lou become insatiable?

Lou had three orgasms while I was in her, then I was getting very close to my own ejaculation and she just tipped me over the edge with the most 'put down' comment I have ever heard. " If you don't seed me Michael, there is another guy who will willingly take your place. Now fuck me like you want me!" I orgasmed almost instantaneously with an intensity I can't remember having before. "That's it, my Big Dog, fill me!". I filled her, I think, for sure!

Filling her and satisfying her were two different things. As my cock began to wilt after my orgasm, she obviously felt the softening. "James, you had better be hard, I need you!" He was ready, in fact he was more than ready, reloaded, hard and ready to fuck!

To be honest Lou wore us both out. James and I both came inside Lou twice but she was still wanting more than we could give her when we finished. What a change from when I first met her...

We returned to our table and Nat was sat there without the big guy. "Where's your man?" James asked. "Wore him out.... Like Elvis... 'He's left the building'" Nat quipped.

"You girls are 'two peas from the same pod'. Lou has just worn both James and I out. We are reloading as we speak" I said. Nat grinned from ear to ear, "That's my girl!"

Lou smiled broadly at Nat and said "No time for another session tonight, Mike. Sorry. I would love to but we have an early trip back in the morning. Let's just chat with our friends for a bit, unless they have plans?". the 'normal' Lou was back, not the demanding, sexually insatable, dominating person she was in the sex room earlier. There was a real Jeckel and Hide character here. It was like she was high on something as soon as she was in that mood.

The four of us were chatting and Nat was asking searching questions. How Lou had got to come to the club and why. Why I suggested it to Lou and a whole raft of 'I need to know' inquiring.

One of the answers Lou gave to Nat was; that tonight, in the room, she could have happily had another guy in with us. She admitted to feeling like she wanted more and more 'cock' as she called it. Also, she only wanted the doggy position, no other position would satisfy. She couldn't really explain why. I joked that it was probably those dogs you watched as a child. She looked at me, almost scoldingly. Nat picked up on it and asked Lou to tell her what she had seen. So, she recanted what she had seen.

Nat actually agreed it was conceivable that what happened affected Lou, when she was young, especially the punishment from her Mother for watching the dogs mating.

"If you think about it, when you were in the room with the boys, they were your dogs wanting to breed with you and you wanted that. Not sure why you wanted more cock, but you obviously did" 'Our resident Psychologist', Nat observed.

If you wanted to Lou, James and I could facilitate extra 'Dogs' in a private session here, at the club.

Lou's eyes opened as big as saucers! Laughing, she said "What are you suggesting Nat, a fucking gang-bang on me?"

"I'd call it a breeding event" Nat wryly replied. "think about it". Lou's face was picture. A look of absolute horror but tempered with a hint of interest.

We left the club, and the following morning, early, hit the road back to town. Lou kissed me goodbye as we went our separate ways until our next meet.

A couple of days later I got a message from her saying Bill was off abroad somewhere for three days, could she come over to my flat for the evening. I replied that I would love to welcome her to my 'humble flat'. She informed me she'd be over around 7pm and I said I would cook us dinner.

I cooked dinner for us. Two steaks with home-made pepper sauce, hand cut steak fries and some tender, young asparagus shoots. Lou arrived on time and again she looked stunning in her jeans and V neck t-shirt. She smelt fantastic too, Lou enjoyed the meal and made a point of thanking me with a kiss.

We were talking generally, in particular if I should go back to working for her and Bill as they had a lot of jobs that needed carrying out. I had my reservations but Lou said that Bill was going to call me when he got back from his trip and that thy both agreed my work was of a good standard. I said I hoped my sexual activity with HER was of a good standard. She commented "Oh that is up there, no worries at all!.... And talking of that small point, what did you think of our last trip to the club?"

"Well, you certainly knew what you wanted, and made sure you got it, my good woman!" I replied.

"Yes, I was a different me, Mike. Sorry but I just seem to change and take all I can get. And talking of that I have given lots of thought to Nat's offer. In fact, I called her and chatted about it. I have not agreed to anything but there is a basic plan, if WE decide to go with it"

"You have really discussed this idea of Nat's with her?... If WE agree?" Hold on! This a leap in dark!"

"Yep, I knew you might freak a bit, but hear me out, please." Lou took a deep breath" The discussion with Nat was constructive, she was serious, for once, and put a few of my fears at rest. The plan would be to have you and James there plus two other guys that her and James can vouch for. They are clean and will get tested prior to the evening concerned. You and James will also have to get tested as will Nat and I"

"Nat?" I asked

"Yes, she is going to be my 'Wing Girl', so there will no funny business. She is my insurance. She is not going to be a part of my fantasy but can step in if there is a requirement, like a substitute in football"

"Hold on, hold on! what is going to actually happen?" I enquired.

She ran the plan past me. It was mind blowing, in my opinion. I asked what she would do If I said I wasn't interested (I was very interested but didn't let on that I was).

She answered "Well, I would be devastated, as you have been right beside me the whole way through the journey so far, and Mike, I really do so want you to carry on being there for me, PLEASE!....If you don't want to then I will have to think long and hard about whether I will go ahead, but the 'Swinger Club Lou' is calling me to do this for real!"

I let the silence carry on for a few seconds, then told Lou "You've got a 'Wing Girl', you'll need a trusted 'Wing Man' too. If you are absolutely sure this is what you want.... Go for it, I am right with you!

Oh, that smile lit up her face. She jumped at me, flung her arms around my neck and kissed me like it was her last kiss ever. "Mike! Thank you soooo much, this is fantastic! That is not to say I am not nervous, I am cacking it but my body aches for it! I am messaging Nat NOW!"

Lou messaged Nat that I had agreed and within 30 second her reply came back "Excellent! I'll call you tomorrow girl, to arrange everything. Yaaa--Hooo!"

Nat and Lou arranged the 'event' for a weekend Bill was golfing in Portugal. On the Friday we headed to the town where the club was, booked a hotel room. We went out for dinner and a couple of drinks and on Saturday had a leisurely day strolling around untill early afternoon.

Nat had booked a private session at the club which meant it could be used between 6pm and the normal opening time of 9.30pm. It was acceptable to let the private session drift into the normal opening, if people wanted. Her and James had everything ready and we met them there just after 6.

Nat was like an excited Mother Hen, organising the last minute details and making sure Lou was OK. they had brough a couple of packs of beer and two bottles of wine. We opened the wine and had a glass each.

There was a knock at the door and our 'extra cock' came in. A Pleasent man, mid forties, medium height and weight. Nothing special but a nice guy. James did the introductions; his name was Roy. He chatted with us, and made Lou and I feel at ease.

After about half an hour, Nat looked at Lou, Lou nodded and Nat said "Let's get this ball rolling!" grinning like a cheshire cat. Her and Lou went off to the changing room, Us three boys went to the biggest of the private sex rooms and stripped off. I certainly had a huge erection, as we waited, and James was getting to the same state as me. Roy seemed chilled with a half erection. It didn't seem like he was aware of the overall plan.

Nat came in the room, followed by Lou crawling on her hand and knees. Lou had a pink studded dog collar round her neck with a pink lead that Nat was holding. She was naked except for some gym gloves and some small pads on her knees. Nat led Lou to the centre of the room and gave a command to Lou "STAY!". She tied the lead to a chair and went to the back of the room by the door. Lou was knelt on the floor, facing away from the door, pussy glistening with her expectant juices.

The rules of this game were; no talking, only Nat was also allowed to give commands to us, her dogs! Sexual utterings were permitted. We boys were to act as dogs waiting to bread this bitch 'in heat', and Lou was to be fucked good and proper. No stopping, as soon as one guy came and got soft, he was to pull out and the next guy takes his place. It didn't mind how many times Lou was mounted, it had to keep going until the guys were all soft and spent or Lou used the 'Safe-Word'... "PARIS'. If she used the safe-word then everything stopped straight away and if a guy required 'finishing off' Nat was 'on hand' to help.

Nat's first command: "Mike, go!". That was my signal to get in a position like Lou was, mount her and start this thing going. I did just that, and my cock rubbed against her very moist pussy lips, they easily accommodated my hard throbbing cock and I was inside her. She actually orgasmed as my cock entered her, she was that sexually hyper.

I fucked her fast and as furious as I could. This was so bizarre but weirdly horny. On and on I continue to ride up and down her back, my cock pushing in and out of our bitch. She came again, twitching and writhing as I continued pumping.

Cordero
Cordero
19 Followers
12