An Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy, Mike" shouted Nat "go on give her what she wants, seed her!" I happily carried on with my doggy pumping until I groaned and shot my cum inside her, the first one to do it, The Alpha Dog!

James was ready next to me, his cock ridged and as I pulled out, he was straight into Lou's pussy. He continued the relentless fucking of her pussy. Lou was moaning and helping James to fill her by pushing back into him in the same rhythm of his movements. She appeared to be orgasming at will.

As James emptied his cum into Lou, Roy was ready to take his place. As James pulled out Roy slipped in to her. At that moment I saw Darius come into the room! Nat had asked to help if he could and he did.

Roy was like a steam engine he simply 'went for it'. The speed that man was pushing in and out of Lou was amazing. She screamed with the speed and ferocity of this man. He just kept the same pace for about 10 minutes. Lou was a wet mess from her orgasms and then Roy stopped. Now he fucked her one stroke at a time. A huge push into Lou, kept his cock deep inside her and grunted, pushed again and again as his squirts of cum injected inside her.

Darius knelt next to Roy waiting for him to drop out. Lou had no idea he was there but she was about to find out. His cock was huge by the standards of what Lou had been given today so far. Possibly 8" long but the girth was even more impressive. A good description would be like a fat cucumber.

Roy withdrew from Lou's pussy and Darius guided his 'weapon' towards its target. The target was Lou's pussy and it guided straight to it, but Darius had to help it in, as her pussy wasn't loose enough to take THAT!

Lou shouted "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! Oh my God!" as he very slowly pushed in and out and then a little deeper into her and out. Several times before he was fully in her. All I could hear was Lou taking deep breaths and moaning as he began fucking her. "Oh, uh,uh, Fuck, oooh, ahh" were the sounds she was emitting.

The Lou grunted, shivered and shot a stream of cum juice from her cock filled pussy, she squirted again. Something she had never done before. "Ahhhhhh Fuck!" was the anguished cry from Lou. Darius kept on pumping that log in and out of her. More orgasms from Lou until a command from Nat "Seed the bitch Darius!" He smiled and took the tempo up a gear and seeded her, the deepest she'd ever been filled with cock or cum.

Who in their right mind would want to be the one after Darius had stretched Lou's pussy. Too late! "Mike, Go again boy!" Nat demanded. I was rock hard again after watching the act before. I slipped straight into her widened hole and fucked her to the best of my ability. It took some time for me to feel her virginal walls beginning to return to some kind of normality. Before that it was almost without feeling, being inside her.

Lou was beginning to get tired. I shot a second load in her after a good long time of fucking. James started his second session but Lou was exhausted. "PARIS" she whimpered. James pulled out and Lou collapsed on the floor. I immediately knelt next to and asked if she was OK. I looked at her face, she winked at me, smiled and mouthed "Thank you".

"Just my fucking luck" Nat complained. " I got to finish 'me old man off. Come here James!"

Darius lightened her mood by saying "Finish James and I'll start on you, Dog mistress!"

I helped Lou up from the floor and she sat on the bed. She put her arms round me, kissed me and said "Take me back to our hotel Mike. I am fully filled!"

Lou got dressed, said her thanks and goodbye to the boys and gave Nat a huge hug. "Enjoy your evening my Wing Girl....I have. Catch up soon babe!" "We will Lou, promise"

Back at the hotel, I ran a bath for Lou. She got in and soaked for an hour. All she could say was how big Darius felt inside her, how it stretched her beyond anything she could imagine. Yes, she might do it again with something that big but it was bordering on painfully uncomfortable at times.

"I think I'll stick with you, my BIG Dog"

12