An Awkward Route to Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In spite of everything I actually looked forward to having you over that second time. You didn't hesitate to eat my pussy, I liked that. You big cock filled my pussy so much more than either Roger or Bill's. And you are so good looking! My relationship with Roger was down the toilet and we split the next day.

"I couldn't help from thinking about you in spite of what happened. And then I saw you in the cafeteria and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to reconnect. God, I'm sorry for stumbling all over myself like this. Bobby, I would really like to get to know you. Would you be interested in dating?"

"I would be the happiest guy on campus. Sure, absolutely! I'm just overwhelmed. You are smart and have such a great personality. And you are stunningly attractive!"

"I hope you're hungry, I'm a pretty good cook."

The evening ended with a chaste kiss and a promise to meet tomorrow in the cafeteria between classes.

"That was a great meal, Susan! Best I've had in years. You are a really good cook."

"Thank you. Dad took a cooking course at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris some years ago as a hobby. He is quite expert and I learned a lot from him. He would quote the old saying about the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

"Sure works for me. There's a party over at Ernie's Friday, want to go?"

"Sure, anything special?"

"Just a party as far as I know but everyone seems to be ready to unwind a bit from school."

It was a great opportunity to show off my new girlfriend. Susan introduced me to a few friends she knew from last year and we met a number of my classmates. She was easily the main focus of attention and I was proud to be with her.

A couple of hours later she signaled she was ready to go. "Honey, it's been a long day and I'm ready for bed." She leaned over to me and added, "with you."

We quickly made our goodbyes and dashed to her apartment.

"I want you, Bobby. I want to make love to you," as she hugged and kissed me. "Make me your girl. I can't wait to feel you inside me but would you eat me first? You only did it that one time, let's try it again. Put your tongue right here," she ran her finger up and down between her lips.

I scooted up and stuck out my tongue, nudging her lips apart. I'd seen plenty of pussy eating on porn but doing was not like watching. But once I got started she gently coached me. I guess I was doing a reasonable job since my face was now getting wet with her juices. I wanted to ask how I was doing but as soon as I lifted my head up, she pushed me back down.

"Keep going, honey, you're doing good. Give me another couple of minutes and I'm going to drench you with my cum."

My face was covered with pussy juice when I pulled away and laid next to her.

"I don't remember much about that other time you ate me, must not have been very memorable. But you did very well now and you have a better idea what I like. We can do lots of practicing." She grabbed my half-hard cock and stroked it to almost instant hardness. "You are so lucky. Great cock. I want you inside me."

She turned on to her tummy and lifted her bubble butt. I slid my cock between her legs, rubbing the head along her slippery pussy lips, slightly dipping each time into her vagina. Then I centered the head at her hole and pushed, about half my cock entering. She uttered a grunt. I had forgotten that she needed to get used to my size, so I held there for a moment and then backed mostly out. Another push, then back out, fucking her with just half of me.

Gradually I stroked deeper until I was fully imbedded. Damn, her tight pussy totally enveloped my cock. Again taking it slow, I stayed deep, then started small thrusts but was worried I was going to cum momentarily. God, what do I do? I come this quickly and it will be the last time she lets me fuck her. Oh, she liked my tongue, maybe I can give my cock a rest.

"What are you doing?"

"Turn over, Susan. I want to eat you some more."

"Now?" She spread her legs, her now gaping pussy on display. I quickly tongue-fucked her gushing hole, hoping to bring her near a climax. When she started making some whimpering sounds I knew it was time. I pushed my cock back into her, rapidly fucking her in long strokes. Just as I was about to fill her with cum I felt her pussy spasmodically grip my cock. Yes! I had timed it just right.

We stayed coupled for several minutes with me partially resting on her.

"Kiss me, Bobby."

"I taste like pussy."

"I know. I want to taste me. Kiss me."

I was still on top, my now flaccid cock still inside her as we French kissed. I started moving my hips, my limp cock not doing much. But as I continued it gradually grew in size, making it easier to move without coming out. When it got half-hard I used my hand to keep it straight and increased my movement and some minutes later we were fucking again. This time I had no concerns about coming too soon.

We were both exhausted by our nearly hour of sex. Susan was the only girl I had ever been with so had nothing to compare to. But I knew I just experienced the best.

"Well, that was fun, the first time I've been eaten in the middle of sex. Where did you get the idea?"

"I was about to cum way too soon so I figured eating you would keep you excited and give me time to cool down. I guess it worked."

"Sure did. It was great."

"I'm glad you liked it. It was just something, spur of the moment but I liked doing it. Your pussy was wide open and just gushing and I like how you taste. So I should do it again sometime?"

"Definitely! So I am I going to be your girlfriend?"

"I will be very proud."

"And what about you and Bill, still playing with each other?"

"Neither of us met any girls yet. Bill occasionally sucks me and I jerk him off when we get really horny, takes the pressure off."

"I certainly shouldn't be the one to intrude but I want to monopolize your time, both in and out of bed. And I want your cock good and stiff. You won't need any pressure relief other than what I supply, ok?"

"I'll tell him we are dating and he'll figure it out. Maybe you could fix him up with one of your friends to keep him occupied."

"Good idea. I know just the girl."

****

I more or less moved into Susan's apartment and Bill and his new girlfriend had privacy as well. I got better at eating pussy and she showed me new positions. I didn't know what happened between her and Roger or why he would share her with anyone. But now I was the lucky one.

Of course she and I were in college and taking courses. I was planning on a computer science major and she was pre-med. I didn't know at the time that she had graduated high school second highest in her class. Looks and brains, great combination.

We became home-bodies which was conducive to hitting the books. And the sex was close at hand, no reason to waste going to bars and parties just to try and hook up. That's not to say that we were reclusive. Susan's bubbling personality was most appealing to guys and not threatening to girls. She made it plain I was her guy and gracefully turned away other guys.

We gradually developed a schedule that included hot sex on Saturday afternoons, followed by party time somewhere, followed by more sex back at her apartment. This afternoon my cock was smoothly sliding in and out of her tight pussy. We had all the time in the world and I was taking it exceedingly slow.

"Your cock feels so good, Bobby. I just love having you inside me. How about sticking your tongue into me for a while?"

I had only done it that one time and was pleased that she wanted more. I pulled my glistening cock out and quickly inserted my tongue. God, her pussy was so sexy this way, engorged, red, and stretched by my cock. She reached down to spread her lips, giving me deeper access with my tongue.

"Now fuck me some more." I shoved my still-hard cock back in, wanting to go fast but restraining myself. Two or three more minutes of fucking and she wanted my tongue again. This time I barely began and she pulled my head into her crotch and climaxed, coating my face with pussy juice.

"Quickly, shove your cock back in. Go fast."

I rapidly thrust in and out, long deep strokes. She wiggled and humped against me, forcing my cock deep into her hot tunnel. I felt her pussy clench my cock.

"Oh, oh..... Oh, she whimpered as she had an extended climax. My cock head bumped against something firm deep inside. "Oh, feels so good. Don't stop......" Moments later I exploded.

I rolled off her and we lay next to each other, exhausted.

"Bobby, that was awesome. The absolute best ever. That second orgasm went on and on, and when I felt you bump my cervix that sent sparks down to my toes. I never knew it would be like this. Wow!"

"I felt my cock head pressing against something firm when I bottomed out. That was your cervix? What's that?"

"Part of my female stuff and it's deep inside my pussy. Roger wasn't long enough, I guess. Each time you bumped it, I tingled all over. You know, if I had any energy left I would skip the party and spend the rest of the day in bed with you. But we promised to go since it's Mary's birthday."

We went but left early.

A couple of weeks later we did something else new.

"I'm so lucky that you have such a great cock, Bobby. And with all our practice you are getting really good at fucking me. You want to do some more?"

I laughed. "Damn, girl, give me a few minutes to recharge, won't you?"

"While you are doing that, how about eating my pussy some more?"

"Now? We just fucked."

"Sure, why not. You got my pussy all messy, you should clean it up. Oh, you worried about eating cum, aren't you? I remember watching your friend suck your cock and he obviously didn't mind the taste. Come on, do me."

Bill sucked me many times but I had always declined to suck him. I think it was the idea of having some guy's cock in my mouth, too gay? Bill said cum was an acquired taste, having sucked his brother and then me. I moved between her legs to her red and swollen pussy.

"Doing good, Bobby. God, you really like my taste, don't you? Are you ready to taste some cum? Here it comes." The taste and texture suddenly changed. "Get it all, honey. Lots in there."

I continued to lick and suck and brought her to a second climax, my face flooded with a fresh burst of pussy juice. "No more, honey," she pushed me away from her crotch and pulled me up to kiss me. "Mm, our stuff tastes so sexy, don't you think? I want to fuck again as soon as you can, ok?"

She reached down and fondled my still flaccid cock. Several minutes later I was half hard. "Doing better. Swing around here, I'll suck you and then I want to fuck some more. and maybe you will eat me again afterwards!"

****

We had just made love and were lying in bed, watching TV. Susan was more quiet than usual and I wondered why.

"Honey, I'd like to talk about something. I've fallen in love with you and don't want any secrets between us."

"You don't have to, Susan. If you're referring to the two times with Bill and me, that was something Roger wanted. Anything else is not of my concern."

"Please, Bobby, I need to explain. You may have heard some things. Did you?"

"Bill said that back in high school there was some problem but I didn't place any credibility to it."

"Roger wasn't my first boyfriend. It was a guy named Steve in high school. I sucked his cock a few times in his car since we both lived at home and didn't have a good place to fuck. And then he suggested doing it somewhere at school. Bad idea. Anyway everyone seemed to be gone so he took me into the boy's locker room.

"I was nude and sucking his cock when two guys walked in. I didn't hear them at first and I guess they saw everything. My butt was up in the air, my pussy on display as I bent over Steve. I almost bit his cock off, I was so startled when they said something. The quid-pro-quo for them to keep quiet was a blow job. I was mortified but Steve told me I better do it to keep from being expelled. So I did it.

"Anyway the word still got out, much worse than what really happened. I heard it all: fucked half the team, even did two guys at a time. I was an A-student near the top of my class, headed to this university on scholarship and now it was all up for grabs. My parents got involved, pulled some strings and squashed the incident but my reputation was ruined.

"It was simply awful getting through the last two weeks of school. Most girls I knew shunned me and the guys would smirk and make lewd comments. Steve dumped me. All that summer I tried to ignore the widespread perception that I was a total slut. It pissed me off. I was still a virgin! I never got to fuck my boyfriend. Plenty of girls fucked around, they just didn't get caught doing something stupid.

"I met Roger here at school last year. We went to different high schools and didn't know each other. We dated for weeks before we did anything. He took my virginity. We made a good couple and everything was good until, that is, late last summer.

Then someone told him about that high school incident. Up till then I was his virginal girl, a good girl. I tried to tell him it wasn't anything like he heard but he didn't believe me. He started showing me off to his friends, having me dress sexy, like those shorts. And I heard him brag about our fucking and how good I was at sucking cock.

"He said he showed his brother how to jerk off and suck cock and that Bill and you were now doing each other. When I first met you I thought you were gay. But then I saw how you were laser-focused on my crotch. I had on those really tight shorts, no panties. Roger wanted me to wear them. You couldn't keep your eyes off me, no wonder. Did you see my camel-toe? And when I teased you with that "I want to fuck you" look, you blushed madly but didn't turn away. Not gay, I decided.

"That's when he told me he wanted me to fuck his brother. He believed the worst of the rumors and nothing I said made a difference. 'I should have known, you didn't even bleed when I supposedly took your virginity. How many guys did you fuck? I heard most of the team. Slut! All this time my friends have been laughing behind my back.'"

"And that was the crux of it, he was embarrassed. I decided then and there, what the hell, he wants me to fuck Bill, I'll do it. I told him to invite you as well. He thinks I'm a slut, I might as well act that way. Really stupid, I know, but I was furious. You know the rest. Roger and I split after that second time. I should have done it sooner."

"Ever since I have so regretted what I did. The first day of school I saw you from a distance and wanted to say hello but was too embarrassed. Then in the cafeteria I gathered up my courage and put on that bravado act."

She cried as I hugged her. Holding her face in my hands, I gave her little butterfly kisses.

"Thank you for telling me. I knew something wasn't good between you and Roger, the way he was acting. That's all behind us. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you too and want us to be together always. You will always be the only girl for me."

She looked at me, wiped the tears from her eyes, and gave me her high-wattage smile. "That almost sounds like a marriage proposal, Bobby. You would make a wonderful husband but can you wait three years until we graduate?"

"Sure, I guess that makes us unofficially engaged. I like the idea. How about we celebrate?"

Susan took my cock in hand, "such a beautiful cock and it's all mine. I love how you fill me up and glad I'm the only girl you have ever fucked. Keep it that way, honey, and I'm make you very happy. Deal?"

Minutes later I was nestled between her wide-spread legs. I have watched enough porn to appreciate the variety of pussies. Susan's lips were delicate and smooth and opened like a flower to my tongue and mouth. I wanted this special time to last and last.

"Oh, you know just how to do it, honey. Better stop for a moment, I'm getting too close. Come up here and kiss me."

We French-kissed, sharing the taste of her pussy as I rubbed the head of my still flaccid cock on her clitoris. Bad idea. She suddenly shuddered in climax.

"Oh, that was sudden. I guess I was really turned on. Is your cock ready yet? Or you can eat me some more, Bobby?"

12