First Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
Two couples trade partners after a fun day of sailing.
2.6k words
4.13
41k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of wife swapping, anal sex, and pegging.

"Thoump, thoump, thoump!" went the hull of the Hobie Cat catamaran as it hit the crests of the waves, bouncing the titties of our bikinied wives as we sped through the water. The couple who had invited us on the sailing day trip had always been close to us and we had spent several nights watching porn together and getting steamed up. My wife was working for the couple at their marine supply store, and had come to develop a teasing, flirty relationship with the husband. The wife of the other couple, Dee, was thin and her breast size qualified her to be in the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" though her nipples were prodigiously long and hard when she was excited. The jostling of the boat made my wife's substantial boobies bounce and swing, and the girls squealed as we raced through the waterway.

The sun was out, and a good, stiff wind was propelling us at a thrilling speed. The girl's blonde hair blew behind them, their tanned faces glistening with joy as we catapulted over the bigger waves. It was an extraordinarily great day to be out on the water, and the wine coolers were getting us all a bit tipsy. After a few hours of invigorating sailing, we came back to the dock and loaded everything up, deciding to unload the following day so we could head for my house and unwind a bit.

We got to my house and each couple went to separate bathrooms to shower off and freshen up. When we met back up in the living room, we were all happy and clean and still a bit inebriated. We settled into the couch and had another round of wine coolers and talked for a bit.

"How about if we watch a movie?" my wife asked with a devious glint in her eye.

"What movie would you like to see?" I responded. Our prior double-date nights had set a precedent that led us to all presume that we would pick a porno movie.

"How about something with an orgy?" suggested Dee. My wife, Renée, had told me that the other couple had once or twice had a threesome with one of their male friends who had been invited to film them having sex. Evidently, once the one-on-one sex had finished up, they had moved on to including the friend in a randy, raucous celebration of debauchery. We and the other couple had never had an orgy together. The furthest we had gone was for both couples to be naked while we fucked our partners in front of the other couple. Today seemed like the vibe was a bit different, more charged from the exhilaration of the sailing and more open to possibilities.

"Ok," I replied, going over to the video tape cabinet (this was many years ago), and finding a porn movie that featured several orgies. I popped the tape into the VCR, and settled back into the couch, my arm around my wife and my left hand cupping and caressing her breast. Dee and Gene, her husband, cuddled into the pillows on the couch, with Dee nestling her head into her husband's crotch.

As the film got past the initial "plot" set up and more sexual, we all got a bit more excited, and playful. My hand was now under my wife's bikini top, teasing her nipple, and she was reciprocating by rubbing my cock with her hand under my shorts. Dee and Gene were semi-watching the movie, taking frequent breaks to plunge their tongues into each other's mouths, then Dee would return her head to Gene's lap and nibble along the outline of his cock through his shorts.

This increasingly progressed and as I looked over to see the Dee was now propped up on the pillows in the corner of the couch with her top off, pinching her nipples and Gene was lapping at her naked pussy, Renee pulled my cock out of my shorts and was licking and stroking me. Dee was getting very excited and it looked like she was getting close to an orgasm. I was sitting right next to her, and as my wife started to bob her head on my cock while I fingered her pussy with my left hand, I couldn't help but to reach out my right hand to Dee's undulating nipple and give it a twist.

"Unnngh -- YES! Harder!" Dee moaned, glancing over at me with depraved and hungry eyes. I twisted and pinched her nipple harder, and she responded by breathing even harder and rocking her body faster. My wife had slid her bikini bottoms off, making access for my right hand easier, and had stopped giving me head so she could steep in the sensations emanating from her pussy being rubbed, tickled, and probed. My wife replaced her lips with her hand, absent mindedly stroking me as she gained speed towards cumming.

Dee noticed that my wife had stopped sucking my cock, and as Gene rammed his dick into her pussy, she leaned over and took the head of my cock into her mouth, smiling widely. She proceeded to engulf as much of me into her mouth as she could, bumping her lips against my wife's hand. I nudged my wife and gave her a raised eyebrow, motioning with my head at what was going on in my lap to make sure that I had her approval to allow Dee to keep sucking my cock. Renee groggily broke her sensual reverie long enough to glance over, and though surprised, she nodded her consent and went back to concentrating on her impending orgasm.

Dee swallowed my cock as deep as she could and set up a rhythm that was ensuring that I would cum soon. My hips began to buck against her face, and she wantonly gagged and slurped as she urged me on. Her tongue pulled the skin of my cock into her mouth, sliding along its length and drooling all over my balls. I could hear Dee's breathing increase and felt her shuddering as she came from being fucked in both ends. I exploded my jism into her mouth and she made a valiant effort to swallow as much as she could and lapped up the overflow. She then leaned up and gave Gene a big sloppy wet kiss, which I had not expected.

Just about then, Renee had reached her peak and convulsed in a loud orgasm, and Gene was grunting as he came into Dee. We all fell back into the couch and recovered and the reality of what had just taken place began to sink in. We were all spent, satisfied, and pleased. We were also quietly coping within our own heads with how to deal with Dee having just given me a blow job. Renee and I were silently re-evaluating our marital vows, and both very turned on and horny still.

"Well, since you two just did that, I think that Gene and I should have a go at it too!" said my wife coquettishly. She obviously felt a bit jealous that I had gotten some strange and wanted to consummate her flirtations with Gene. We switched places, with Gene sitting naked next to my wife, and I came over to where he had been in between his wife's legs. Dee's nipples were as erect as I had ever seen, and she pulled my hips in between her legs.

"OK, now fuck me!" Dee commanded hoarsely. My cock had revived and was at full attention, still slick with Dee's drool, and I rubbed it against her pussy lips. My wife bent over, kneeling on the couch and raised her ass in the air while she began to lick Gene's shaft.

Dee hungrily guided me into her pussy as I knelt between her legs, raising her hips up into the air, and thrusting deep inside of her. I glanced over and briefly watched my wife swallow Gene's cock, and got even more horny, and began to slam my cock into Dee's cunt. The sounds of Dee's wet pussy hitting my balls echoed against the walls of the living room. Dee and I fucked ravenously for a while, and then I had her get up on all fours and ran my dick not her from behind. She bucked and pushed back to meet every one of my thrusts. I twisted her nipples as we screwed. We carried on like that for a while and then she rolled over and pulled me on top of her, grasping my butt and pulling me into her throbbing pussy. I used my position to leverage my ramming, and slammed into her as hard as I could, our slippery bodies sliding against each other. Her pussy was pulsating and grabbing my cock with every stroke.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK! Yeah, fuck ME!" Dee screamed as she approached another orgasm. I increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts, jamming as much of my cock into her as fast as I could. I could feel the welling up of my jism swelling my balls and knew that I was nearly there for an orgasm as well. I felt Dee's pussy contract and spasm against my cock, her whole body convulsing and writhing as she came.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she yelled as her sweaty body met mine and we grasped at each other's skin. My cock throbbed as she squeezed it with her tunnel, and then I started to cum inside of her. "Give me that!" she ordered. She pulled my cock out of her, and craned her neck down to suck my spasming shaft as it unleashed streams of cum into her mouth. "Ummmmm... that tastes soooo good!" she purred.

My wife was still trying to get Gene to come with her blowjob, though it seemed that he was feeling abased by his wife so greedily fucking me. Was had been unable to come, and Renee was feeling short-changed.

"Come with me," Renee told him while leading him by the hand behind the couch. "Let's try this a little bit more privately, hmmm?" she said. They disappeared behind the couch where Dee and I couldn't see them. I figured that they were allowed to try something else, and went back to twiddling Dee's nipples.

"Pinch them tighter -- harder!" Dee instructed me. "No, harder! Bite them!" she implored. I I bit her nipples until I was worried that I might bite them off completely. She responded with gasps and rubbing my hair, pushing my head down in between her legs. "Lick me!" She demanded.

I put my tongue to work, mopping up all the cum that had coated her legs and pubic area, then moved to her vaginal lips, slowly licking, and sucking on them and tasting our combined juices. There was probably some of Gene's cum mixed in there too, but I figured that since Dee had snowballed a load of my cum into his mouth, I could stand a bit of his cum mixed with mine. I gradually moved the tip of my tongue to tickle Dee's clit, and then began a light nibbling on her labia and clit. She panted, "Suck on my clit!" and I complied, pulling it as deep into my mouth with as much suction as I could. I began to suckle her clit and she neared yet another orgasm. "Oh yes! Do it! Eat my pussy! I'm cumming!" she moaned.

She grabbed my head and pulled it tight against her, then came and squeezed and squirted her juices into my mouth.

"Oh God! That was good! That was amazing!" she said as she withered from her big O. I finally relaxed my jaw and licked up the rest of her cum from my lips. My face was covered with her juices and I was glowing with pride in having brought her to another orgasm.

Evidently the sound of Dee and me fucking and sucking had further deflated Gene, and my wife and he emerged from behind the couch, Gene looking sheepish and Renee exhibiting some frustration. They came around the couch and sat together, watching Dee and me wet with perspiration and exhausted from our exercises.

"So did you guys have some fun?" asked Dee. She was giving Gene the hairy eyeball as though she knew the answer all too well. "Did you cum?" she asked them.

"No... " Renee murmured obviously disappointed and still horny. "I think there may have been too many distractions." She mused for a bit then offered, "Maybe next time we should do this in separate houses," smiling hopefully and fishing for agreement.

"Yeah -- I think that might be a good idea." Dee responded, excited at the prospect of having me all to herself. "What about tomorrow?" she queried. I found myself getting hard again at the thought, and wishing that Renee would consent.

We agreed that Renee would go to their house tomorrow afternoon, and Dee would come to my house. We would call each other when it was time to swap back. I noticed that Dee was getting wet again as I casually caressed her swollen red pussy lips.

"Ok, it's a plan then," Gene said, glancing at Renee in a look that begged for forgiveness and pleaded for another chance to make things even. Renee perked up and shivered a little bit with the idea of having the whole afternoon to work her magic.

We gathered up our clothes and the items left over from the sailing trip and bid each other goodbye for the evening. Dee gave me a solicitous wink and said, "I'll see you tomorrow! I hope you have lots of energy ready for me!"

I gave her a long kiss, our tongues intertwining, still tasting of sex. Renee gave Gene a goodbye hug and a short kiss on the lips.

"See you tomorrow, Gene!" my wife called out as she waved goodbye.

Renee was still horny after they left, but still a bit unsettled by the events of the afternoon. She wanted to get fucked but was still a bit jealous of her friend having so many orgasms when she had none. She had me go take a shower and then come into the bedroom to give her the fucking she needed.

I was gentle at first, and trying to be considerate of her state of mind, I paid special attention to the things I knew that got her going. I worshipped her legs and breasts, caressed her entire body sensuously, kissed her long and lovingly. She eventually responded and overcame the conflicting feelings of jealousy and sexual hunger. Her pussy started to flow, and by the time I entered her, she had forgotten everything about the day and was consumed by her need to cum.

"Oh, honey -- that feels so good!" She moaned. "Keep it up, deeper... a little faster, now!" she said as her orgasm began to build to a crescendo. She finally came, with the relief from being denied earlier being replaced by total submission to her feelings of lust. She screamed out as she came and grabbed the sheets as her body tensed. She clawed my back as she reached the pinnacle, and then collapsed with a contented sigh and began to catch her breath.

"I really love you, and you are still mine... but I want to give Gene some satisfaction. Is that ok with you, honey?" she asked me candidly.

"I am good with that, Renee. I am glad that you are so concerned that he gets pleased, and grateful that you are ok with Dee and me fucking." I responded. My heart was still fluttering from our exertions, and with the memory of what had transpired over the course of the day. My cock twitched a bit every time I thought of the tryst that was scheduled for tomorrow.