An Eager Seeker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she managed to cough up some of Vetiscia's sweet saliva, and let out a shaky, breathless sigh.

"My... gods..." she exclaimed quietly, her body covered in goosebumps.

"Goddess will do~" Vetiscia joked huskily, leaning in close to peck Cressian on the cheek, and slowly, lecherously run her tongue across the woman's neck, making her sigh out with a shiver.

"I... have never felt... anything like that."

"And since you seem so honest in your desire to serve me, you will have many more opportunities, and pleasures I have yet to bestow~" Vetiscia promised. "Knowledge and bliss in equal measure~ That is what I offer~"

"If... that is the kind of bliss you can give, then the knowledge must be truly incredible," Cressian remarked. "Greater than I first believed."

"Oh, you will find no better collection anywhere on this world, and many others... so then, Cressian, my faithful Seeker..."

Vetiscia trailed off, and leaned her head in close, staring deep into the woman's eyes, igniting some of those nerves from before within the Seeker.

"Are you prepared for the next step, to becoming one of my Learned?"

There was a pause, and Cressian nodded, a slightly giddy grin spreading across her face.

"How soon can I serve you~?"

Vetiscia chuckled lowly, and pecked Cressian on the lips.

"The Ritual shall be done by tonight~"