An Early Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure, but I think he had figured me out and letting me know, indirectly.

I felt a warm glow come over me and my panties flooded again.

I opened the door to my flat, praying that I had tidied up before I left for work. It was okay that there might some breakfast dishes in the sink, but I didn't want Tony walking into a bathroom with underwear strewn over the shower cubicle, as is my way of things.

The washing machine/tumble dryer was in the kitchen so I suggested to Tony that he should go into the bathroom, strip off his clothes and leave them outside the bathroom door, while he showered. I would collect them and put them in the dryer after changing out of my work clothes. I also told him that there was bathrobe hanging on the back of the door that he could use. It was one that I had purloined from the hotel, one time after a night of passion with a guest I had taken a fancy too. But that's a whole different story.

The bathroom was the first door on the right, off the corridor that you enter once the front door is opened. My bedroom was at the end of the corridor. The kitchen was opposite the bathroom with the door to lounge on one side and the door to the spare bedroom/office on the other.

Tony opened the bathroom door and closed it behind him. I heard shuffling sounds coming from inside as he removed items of clothing.

I walked on and into my bedroom.

I stripped off all my clothing and flung into the bottom of my wardrobe. I told myself that I would deal with it later. I removed my black cotton panties, which were sodden. Soaked by the juices my vagina had released in anticipation of what might happen. I flung them into the bottom of the wardrobe to join the rest of my clothing.

I decided to keep it simple. No bra, a pair of white cotton panties and a satin bathrobe, which was held together at the waist by a narrow sash.

I heard the bathroom door open and then close. I peered round the bedroom door to see Tony's clothes piled on the floor. I walked to the bathroom to collect them.

I was met by a very pleasant surprise as I bent down to collect his clothing. Tony thought he had closed the bathroom door, but the locking mechanism can be a bit temperamental sometimes and the door doesn't always close. Should have I have warned him about this? Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, I was afforded a lovely sight of him naked and showering. He wasn't overweight, but he wasn't skinny either. I guess some would call it an average build. He had a little bit of chest hair, but surprised me was the total lack of pubic hair. The sight that caused my pussy to juice up again was his penis. It was huge. It looked semi erect, but without getting any closer, I couldn't be sure. But it seemed very long and thick. He wasn't circumsised, but his foreskin had been pulled back, to reveal a large, smooth plum shaped head.

Not wanting to be found out, I rushed into the kitchen and threw his clothing into the tumble dryer and set it to dry completely. Then, as I heard the shower water being turned off, I walked back the bedroom and sat on the edge of my bed.

My heart was thumping so hard, against my chest, that I thought it would burst through my ribcage.

My bedroom is spacious, with a king size double bed, with divan draws for extra storage. I have a large window that overlooks a large communal garden. As you step through the door, there is a dressing table to the right and along the wall on the left there is a double wardrobe. Either side of the bed there are nightstands, each with matching lamps. My nightstand has a selection of books on it, plus a packet of tissues. Inside the drawer is my collection of play toys and various lubricants.

I heard the bathroom door and soft footsteps padding along the corridor.

"Hilda, I'm done," he called out. "Where would you like me to leave the towel?"

"Just leave it on the floor," I replied. "I'll pick it up later. I'm in the bedroom at the end of the corridor."

I heard him close the door and then he cursed, softly under his breath, when the door wouldn't close properly. Then soft footfalls indicated that he was walking towards the bedroom.

"Oh, wow!" was his reaction to find me sitting at the edge of my bed, my bathrobe slightly open, revealing more than a hint of breast flesh.

I smiled. "Do you like what you see?"

He looked and sounded a little flustered, in his response.

"Er, wow...er I wasn't expecting this," he said, sounding like a teenager about to lose his virginity.

I wasn't buying it at all.

"Come now," I replied. "You must have felt the attraction back at the restaurant. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind, since that day."

He looked at me, wide eyed.

"It was just pure luck that I spotted you at the bus stop," I continued, smiling. "I didn't think I would ever see you again."

He was clearly surprised, which surprised and puzzled me because in the car I thought he had hinted at what I had planned. I was sure he had me figured out. Maybe I was wrong.

Then something happened. Something changed. His attitude changed.

"If I seem surprised, it's because I was thinking after John and I left the restaurant that you and I would never meet each other," he said. "My nights have been filled with the fantasies of what could have been. I would never have thought in my wildest of dreams that I would end up standing in your bedroom."

"You're not," I replied, smiling. "You're standing in the doorway. Why don't you come in. I don't bite...well not much anyway."

Finally he took a few steps over the threshold.

"So, " he said, rubbing his hands together. "Where do we go from here?"

"Well I'm not planning on standing up just yet," I replied. "Your washing won't be dry for at least an hour, so why don't you come and stand in front of me, open that robe and let me suck your cock."

A large and wide grin creased Tony's face and he walked towards me, undoing the sash around his bathrobe.

It fell open to reveal the biggest cock I had ever seen. From the limited view, I had of Tony in the shower, I thought that he was at least seven inches, but I think I needed to go to Specsavers, because this beauty of his, pointing down between his legs, was at least an eight inches. Thickly veined with an enormous plum shaped head. It was beautiful.

I closed my hand around the thick shaft and was amazed at how warm and heavy it felt. Tony moaned slightly as I hoisted it up to eye level and gazed at it. His scrotum hung beneath with two fine sized testicles inside. They seemed to be the size of duck eggs.

He had a fine example of manhood.

"How old are you, Tony?" I asked.

"I'll be 46 this year."

I cooed. "You are a lucky to have such large and thick cock. This is going to be fun."

He moaned audibly as I closed my lips around the head of his cock and sucked him into my warm and wanton mouth.

As I sucked his enormous organ, I slid my hand under the waistband of my dampening panties and slipped my finger through the deep cover of my pubic bush, towards my liquescent cleft.

I was saturated. I easily slid my finger between my swollen, slick labia and into my soaking hole.

While I masturbated, I slid my lips along the full length of Tony's iron hard penis.

It reminded me of the nougat bars I used to buy as a child. Really hard candy that you couldn't bite into, for fear of a breaking tooth. They were long, rectangular, sweet and the only way to eat the candy was to soften it by sucking on it.

I had his cock so far down my throat that my nose was pressing against the junction where his penis met his body. I inhaled his manly scent and released my hand from his cock.

I was masturbating so hard that I was really close to cumming. I used my freehand to gently scrape my fingernails along his tightening scrotum. I felt him shiver as he took a sharp intake of breath and said,

"Jeez Hilda, I'm almost there."

I had only ever let a man ejaculate in my mouth once and that was my ex husband. I didn't like it because he tasted foul and and bitter. He hadn't asked if he could do it. He didn't even warn me that he going to do it. I felt his hands clamp down on either side of my head and then the flood as his semen jetted down my throat. I never gave him a blowjob ever again.

Strangely enough, with Tony I thought it would be different.

I was so close to my own orgasm. My panties were soaked. Juice was flooding out of me. Then my orgasm hit me. Harder than I thought it would. I moaned loudly on Tony's cock, as my pussy gushed and more liquid soaked my gusset and the front of my panties.

I removed my hand from my underwear. My finger were dripping with my juices. With one hand on Tony's ball sack, I slid my wet hand up his legs and between his buttocks. My middle finger found his tight anus, which I circled, lubricating it with my juices. Then I poked the tip of my finger into his bum, up to the first knuckle.

The result was quite explosive. I felt Tony's body go rigid and his cock swelled in my mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!, he exclaimed. "Cuuuuuuuuuming!"

The first jet of hot semen hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag a little. Tony gently held the sides of my head, as he emptied the warm, creamy contents of his scrotum down my throat. I was surprised that he tasted delightful. Warm, salty and a little sweet as well.

As he held my head, his cock jerked and bounced on my tongue, until his orgasm subsided. Then he let go of my head and I reluctantly allowed his penis to slide from my lips, while swallowed what was left of his semen.

"Wow, Hilda," he said, breathless. "It's been sometime since I shot my load down a woman's throat. I hope you didn't mind."

" It's not a problem," I replied, licking some stray cum from the corners of my mouth. "You tasted really nice. I hope we can do that again before you leave."

He smiled and nodded.

Then he said, "I can't remember cumming so hard before."

"You appeared to have had a lot stored up," I observed. "When was the last time you had sex?"

He shrugged his shoulders. " Dunno. To be honest, after Sandi died, I sort of lost interest in sex for a while. Even masturbation lost his charm after some time."

I stood up and gave him a hug. As we pulled away, I looked into his eyes, moved a little closer and our lips met in what turned into a very passionate kiss. Our tongues searched each other's mouth as I pulled his closer. His manhood was still rigid, which I thought was incredible. Most men I'd been with, in the past, started to soften soon after ejaculating. We broke apart, coming up for air and I took the opportunity to turn away from and climb on all fours, on the bed. I lifted up my robe, revealing my bum, which was clad in saturated and destroyed panties. I felt sure he would be able to see how turned on I was, by the sizeable dampness in my crotch.

With my bum in the air, my thighs parted and my torso bent forward, so that I could see him behind me, I invited him to eat my pussy.

His face disappeared from view as he knelt down, on floor at the foot of the bed. I felt his hands as he gently rubbed them over my ample buttocks.

"Did you pee yourself, while you were sucking my cock?" he asked. "Your panties are soaking wet."

I told that I came just before he did and almost as hard as him.

I shuddered as I felt his finger glide over my sodden gusset. I pressed his finger against the material and pushed the gusset into my soaking hole. Then the same finger slid under me and rubbed my engorged clitoris through my panties. I started to shake and then stiffen and then more juice erupted from my slippery quim and added to juice laden gusset.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "Did I just make you come again?"

He hooked fingers into the waistband of my destroyed undergarment and slowly pulled them over the cheeks my bum and along my thighs, to my knees.

I could feel his hands part my butt cheeks and I shuddered again as I felt the tip of his tongue probe my bumhole. He stirred it around my puckered anus and then continued south towards my dripping pussy. It was all I could do not to come when his warm tongue gently pushed past the slick folds of my labia and into my hot hole.

His tongue lapped away like a kitten drinking milk. I was so close to cumming, but then he stopped, much to my frustration. I almost shouted at him until felt his tongue stab at my anus again. He slipped a hand underneath me and between my thighs. I felt two fingers slide along either side of my clitoris and while he probed my sensitive bumhole, his fingers stimulated my more sensitive love-bud.

The result more explosive than I ever could have imagined. My whole body stiffened and I held my breath. A sensation I can only describe a "pins and needles" type of tingling that began in my toes and spread rapidly to my pelvis. My body then convulsed. I let go of a loud moan and my pussy squirted its warm nectar all over Tony's chest.

He jerked back in surprise as I continued through my orgasm. My pussy was like a fire hose with a mind of its own. Squirting jet after jet of warm sticky juice.

Tony moved back and I felt his hot breath on my vulva as he attempted to taste my squirting secretions. He poked two fingers into my bumhole again and moved them in and out. I continued to come. I don't think I had ever had an orgasm that lasted this long. It felt like minutes, but in reality it was probably less that one. But with Tony's fingers moving in and out of my bum, I just kept squirting.

Finally my orgasm subsided and I asked Tony to remove his fingers. But I was still so incredibly horny and really in need of a solid fucking.

"Tony," I yelled. "Put that huge cock of yours inside me. I need you to fill my cunt up."

Without saying a word, he stood behind me again, only this time I felt the delightful intrusion of his penis. That massive piece of man meat slid passed my slippery pussy lips and into my love channel.

"I need you to fuck me as hard as you can," I instructed him. "Do you think you can do that?"

As if to prove a point, Tony grabbed my hips and pulled me, roughly, onto his thick staff. Then he held me firm as he drove his iron hard cock deeper into me. I have never felt so full in my life. His cock was so thick and long. It stretched my pussy and I felt him bottom out as his smooth rounded head butted again my cervix.

As he began to move his hips back and forth, his scrotum slapped against my clitoris, sending incredibly crazy signals through my body.

I don't recall ever being a woman who yelled sexual obscenities to my lover, but his style fucking me, combined with his wonderfully large cock caused me to erupt.

"Fuck me hard with beautiful, huge cock of yours. I want your semen deep inside me...fill me up!"

As he pulled me onto his massive, meaty staff, he rolled his hips, presenting the illusion that he was fucking me from multiple angles.

He rammed his cock into me over and over and I just kept cumming, over and over. The bedsheets were ruined mess, soaked in our mutual juices. I must have squirted a half a dozen times, soaking his balls and thighs and still he kept on fucking me hard.

In fast and furious twist, Tony pulled out of me, spun me over onto my back, pulled my thighs apart and rammed his beautiful piece of man meat into me. Holding my knees apart, he repeated his solid fucking, rolling his hips and in new twist, he licked his thumb and rubbed my clitoris. I exploded again, covering him in my sweet nectar.

"I am really close to cumming," he said. "I don't have any protection."

I reassured him that it was okay. I wanted him to fill me with his seed.

One final drive home and he grunted loudly as emptied his scrotum deep inside me. Feeling his hot sticky goo filling me up was amazing.

I thought was over after his orgasm had subsided, but he wasn't ready to throw the towel in just yet.

"Have ever done anal?" he asked.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it, but my ex was a meat and potatoes man. He certainly never ate my pussy. I tried to get him to, but he didn't like the smell my pussy gave off whenever I was aroused. Anal sex was strictly taboo. Which was why I answered that I was willing to give it a go.

He rolled me onto my left side and lay down behind him, in a manner of spooning.

I felt his smooth cock head rub against my puffy, cum soaked labia, as searched to find my little rosebud. I reached behind me and found his cock. Gently, I guided him towards my anus. I helped position his cock at the entrance to my rectum and he began to push, ever so gently. I felt huge head pass through my anal sphincter. Once that breach was made, he slowly pushed the rest of penis into my anal cavity, inch by delicious inch.

When I felt his lap bump against my bum cheeks, I knew that he was completely inside me. There was no discomfort, after his cock head had entered me, but I don't think I had ever felt so full.

I felt his hands hold both my buttocks as he began to move in and out. He withdrew his hard rod until only his head was inside me and slowly he plunged himself back into me.

He lifted one of my legs to gain access to my vulva. I helped him by holding the leg for him. He slid two fingers into my slippery sex, which was currently dripping with our combined juices. There was a delicious squelching as he quickly moved his fingers in and out of my dribbling pussy.

Slowly, I felt the unmistakable signs of my oncoming orgasm beginning to build. Tony withdrew his finger from soaking hole and rubbed them over engorged clitoris. My eyes rolled up into my head and I let out a long moan. He was good. In fact he was very good. Very skilled. He brought me to the very edge of my orgasm and then stopped.

"I'm not ready to cum just yet," he whispered, into my ear. " I want us to come together."

Much to my disappointment, he withdrew his erection and rolled me into my back. He held my legs and parted my thighs. I felt the intrusion of his cock head as it slid past my anal sphincter.

Once again, I felt completely full. He moved his hips back and forth and began fucking my bum once again. I could feel his balls as they slapped against my bum cheeks.

He withdrew his cock halfway and pushed it upwards, so that his cock head rubbed my g-spot. I felt as though tiny sparks were being ignited through my nether regions. My breath was coming in short bursts and once again I began to curse.

"Fuck mybum hard," I shouted. "Give me your cock hard and fast. Make me come on you, you beautiful bastard!"

He drove his manhood deep into me once more, harder and faster than the last time. He repeated the process of withdrawing his penis, rubbing the head against my g-spot until I went crazy and drove his erection back into me.

The mother of all orgasms was approaching fast and I told him.

He started to slam his manhood into me hard and fast. Sweat was pouring down his face and with every thrust of his delicious cock, he showered us both.

I told him that I could come at any time.

He slammed his cock into me a couple of more times before exclaiming, "I'm cumming!"

I let my orgasm take control of me. I felt my anal muscles grip and squeeze his penis, milking him for all he was worth.

Tony grunted and I felt him cum, his penis seemingly expanding as he painted my bowels with his creamy, sticky semen. I squirted pussy juices over his abdomen as a tsunami of orgasm washed over me.

We lay side by side, panting, breathless. Spent. At least that's what I thought.

Tony got up and went to the bathroom. I heard him running water, then it sounded as though he was turning off the tap and then he came back holding a damp cloth. It was a fabulous feeling as he gently cleaned me up, before attending to himself.

"Are you ready for some more?" he asked, as he tossed the face flannel into a corner of the room.