An Early Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was buzzing and my bum was a little tender, but I was ready for whatever he wanted to do to me.

"Great!" he exclaimed. "I thought we could take it a little easier, maybe take our time a little more."

He suggested 69, with him on top. I shuffled myself up the mattress and waited. He stepped to side of the mattress and climbed onto it, swinging his leg over my head, so that he straddled my head. From my angle, I got a first hand view of his balls and his dripping cock, which was slowly fading to semi erect and allowing me to lick the tip. He lowered himself so the his bum was almost in my face. I remembered thinking at the time that he had cute butt-hole and I licked my finger before pressing the tip into his puckered rosebud. His scrotum was hanging just above my nose, so I adjusted the angle of my head and managed to suck one of his testicles into my mouth.

"Oh God, that feels good!" he called out. "No one has ever stuck their finger up my bum before."

This spurred me on to push my finger in a little deeper and roll it around inside the tiny aperture. He began to move his hips back and forth. I stopped moving my finger and allowed him to ass fuck himself on it instead. Flicking my tongue over his balls caused him to shudder.

He bent his head forward and I sighed when I felt his warm breath on my pussy. His tongue began lapping at my opening and he sucked on my thick, puffy labia. The short stubble on his chin provided extra stimulation to my clit and before long I felt another orgasm approaching.

Sensing that I might be close to cumming, Tony knelt up. His balls slipped from my lips and he sat, with his back to me, on my chest. He gripped my legs and pushed them up, bending them at the knees and pulling them up and behind him.

My bum and pussy were now at his mercy. I saw him lick the end of his middle finger and then felt its intrusion as he slid into my bum-hole. Then he bent forward and began to slowly lick around my clit. Not directly on it, but around it. Teasing me to cum.

"Suck my goddamned clit, you teasing bastard!" I said, in frustration.

He didn't reply but continued his ministrations.

Then I felt the tip of his tongue glide gently over my engorged love-bud and it sent tiny electric shocks throughout my entire body. I stiffened as he drove a second finger into my bum-hole and moved them both in and out. Slowly at first, but building up the tempo and pressure all the time. By the time his tongue touched my clit completely, I was so ready to cum. I couldn't believe that I could cum so hard a second time, but a fountain of pussy juice erupted out of me, missing the mattress and splattering on the carpet. Not once, but three times! Tony didn't let up licking my clit and ever after the fountains of cum that I had ejected, I was still dribbling tiny rivlets, which ran over my bum-hole and along my crevice that separated my bum cheeks.

Without missing a beat, Tony let go of my legs, long enough for me to place them back on the bed. Then he was back between them, holding them apart and driving his blood engorged pole into my soaking vagina.

He fucked me solidly, through three more explosive orgasms, before finally releasing his fourth load of hot, creamy cum into me.

In the blink of an eye, Tony flipped me over onto my stomach and switched holes. Once more my bottom was full of his delicious cock. He fucked me harder than the first time, but I didn't care. The pain of his initial insertion was gone and I just enjoyed being ridden by this incredible lover and his masterful cock. As he slammed his piece of meat into my anal cavity, he reached round underneath me and began rubbing my clitoris. What was to be my last orgasm of the evening washed over me like a tidal wave. Squirt after squirt of my vaginal juices ejaculated from me and my anal muscles gripped and squeezed Tony's iron hard member. I heard him groan and then felt the lovely warm feeling as he painted my insides with the last of the semen he had stored in his scrotum.

With a final gasp, Tony slid out of me and collapsed on the bed.

And that is how, reader, I ended up in the state I was in.

Tony came to visit me a few more times after that amazing night and every time we fucked as though there was going to be no tomorrow. Every time, he filled my bum and pussy with what seemed like gallons of his beautiful semen and left me sore but satisfied.

Family problems forced him to move out of the area. Since then it has been hard to find any man that could come close to fucking me the way he did. But I will never forget that early Christmas present.