All Comments on 'An Early Mistake'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Excellent story. There is nothing like a mother's love. You write well and very descriptive. I like the characters and the way you brought them together. I will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing - please keep going

I love the pace and intensity, the guilt and misgivings of the mother, and the yearning of her son. Superbly done. Please keep it up.

Armybean69Armybean69over 4 years ago
Excellent work...

Please continue writing in this genre. Well done!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Remarkable story

So realistic from the first glimpse of size to finally welcoming him inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mommy's lover

Omg your so amazing. The way you write had me hooked , when he said he has a promising career. I came three time to this. Read it 5 times. Contact me cmsfox86868686@gmail.com we can write more taboo stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"I might not have minded him so much if he'd had a bigger cock,"

That line was retarded. She didn't dump his father. They didn't break up over any issues she'd previously had with him. He left her because she got pregnant, and he was irresponsible. She would have minded him leaving her over her pregnancy regardless of the size of his tool. "If only he'd had a bigger cock, I wouldn't mind him abandoning me and our child as soon as he got me pregnant." Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

Jerking off and cumming on Mum's tits is a thrill beyond compare for both. ""Oh my God Mum they're even more beautiful than I imagined!" is something any women would love to hear. The women that have experienced this are fortunate indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've read. Written in chapters not one liners.

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous with complaint

I realise she didn't dump the father because of the size of his cock but I think you took the line in the wrong way. The point is that they were both drunk and she was trying to make light of the situation. It was never a line meant to be taken seriously; it was a line meant to represent that the atmosphere at that moment was relaxed and jokey, hence she wasn't sure if her son's drunken comments had been serious.

TexHubbyTexHubbyover 4 years ago
MotherFuck!!!

That was such a well-written story of Love! I want MORE Mandy and Adam ... DEF a 5-star story!!!

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

Excellent well crafted story love and devotion, with just the right amount of pure sex thrown in. Would be nice to see one more chapter that deals with their life as a couple as well as lovers!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5/5 but there are so many stories like this

many of them always leave us the reader hanging. If you would continue their love story maybe with a bitmore drama like having kids together or add in more women maybe, that would be lovely!

hosedbubbahosedbubbaover 2 years ago

Again, another brilliant story. For not being into writing incest stories you do an amazing job of it.

I do have one thing to give you hell about though. I've read the stories with Mark, David and now Adam. All 3 of them fantastic, but as you've said with Mandy most men are of an average size of 5 to 7 inches. I've read several stories in the last few days that the authors have give their men the monster cock and they have written several stories each all with the male character with cocks 8+ inches. I know it's all fantasy but it gets disheartening when men of average size are looked upon as inadequate and incapable of performing in the bed. There is nothing wrong with an occasional monster cock but can we use a bit of constraint as to how many are used in the stories we write. Sorry, just something that bugs me a bit. Keep on the incest track, your doing a great job.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

An interesting story I did enjoy!

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Brilliant. Well paced with an actually semi-believable plot line. You claim you don't usually write in this genre? Could have fooled me as your work is considerably better than most of the authors who publish under this category. I think you've truly found your calling here so PLEASE keep 'em coming . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Fairly good story but somewhat verbose. Also, the very slow and incremental advancement towards the inevitable sex with his mother was getting a little frustrating -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...