All Comments on 'An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 01'

by eroticagamemaker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

Loved this first chapter.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I usually don't read stories more than five pages lols but this was actually good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thanks to you

i finally feel it's worthwhile reading every taboo/incest story posted here... by far and away the best story of its kind ever posted. thank you again and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2 A SICKENING EXTREME MAKES 4 A BORING PIECE OF WRITING

Yeah that says it all about this silly incest story. Writer uses sex scenes to adnauseam!

There is little setup for a story beyond he had a grand mother, and then the redundant "stroke writing," begins. It's all crap! You know what I'm underlining here. All of those cousins are introduced on a "let me discribe this beauty 4 U," 1st person re-telling. All of these wonderful, attractive, energetic men and women are 23 - 29 years old and only one has been married but is now divorced. I suppose this was the easiest vehicle our self-ascribed writer can manifest to explain the house where all are now gathered.

Try a bit harder. Just a little bit more effort could have yielded a much better product.

eroticagamemakereroticagamemakerabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the warm welcome

For the most part I've received a lot of warm praise for my first submission here and I truly appreciate the warm welcome. For those who have enjoyed my story and said they anxiously await chapter 2 both in private and public comment and/or listed my story as a favorite to catch the continuation, you can all rest assured that I am working on that chapter 2 at this very moment.

To those few who have said the story isn't what you would have desired, my apologies that I am unable to please all the readers 100% of the time. If you leave constructive criticism, I will gladly take it into account to try to produce even better stories as I proceed in my Literotica.com career but even still I recognize there will be people who do not appreciate my style of writing no matter what I do. That's why we have a site like Literotica.com to enjoy where there are stories for everyone's taste.

Happy reading to all. You can look forward to many of my works to come very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

This has got to be one of the most enjoyable stories I have ever read.

I am looking forward to chapter two and many more as the cousins reunite for other holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best Story Ever

Looking forward to chapter 2 plz hurry. By the way I give it 5 stars

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Great Start

Love the story. can't wait until the others find out about Ronnie's Tongue and Cock. you know the females will be trying to get Brianna to share.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Some moments I was thinking hurry up with the next part, the next moment I was ready to stop reading. By the time I got to the end I was surprised and was hoping there was more of the story. 4★s 🙈🙉🙊

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Way too long with way too man protagonists. Got bogged down trying to keep track of all the players . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous