An Easy Dare Pt. 01

Story Info
Tony's roommates test a boast of his with a dare.
3.6k words
4.53
9.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh sorry, what was that?" I ask, crossing my legs and worried that it might be exactly what I heard.

"Which of us have you had a sex dream about?" Bea asks, her arms folded as she smirks. She can tell the question makes me uncomfortable, though I hope she can't see me already starting to get hard. Our game of truth or dare had already been veering into spicier territory, but she just escalated.

"Uhm, when you say sex dream..." I ask, in part just stalling to try collect my thoughts.

Lucy coughs, adjusting her glasses before she leans forward to answer, having taken on the unofficial rule of rules lawyer for questions like this.

"Well, any dream about one of us that turned you on."

She bites her lip, watching me. The quietest girl, but she has been picking some odd moments to speak out during the game.

Jess interjects, "Yeah you don't need to have straight up fucked. I've had plenty of sex dreams that involved oral or just a really good make out session."

"Sooo, enough stalling. Who's your answer?" Bea draws my attention back.

My eyes bounce from girl to girl, my cheeks a bright red. Hazy memories flash through my mind. Lucy grinding on a pillow to masturbate. Jess pushing my head down between her thighs. Bea sprawled out naked on our couch and teasing me for drooling over her curves.

I inhale.

"...all three of you."

There's a heaviness to the air, as my answer sinks in. I don't know where to look. I realise each girl was curious if I'd say their name. But all of them are surprised by my answer.

"Wowww, so our little Tony's a slut, hmmmm?" Jess reacts first, breaking into a grin. She's sitting cross legged on the floor, wearing tiny shorts that leave most of her thighs bare, and a matching button up top that she's only lightly buttoned. The tallest and slimmest of the group, she tends to show the most skin and casually flirt.

"I uhhh, think sluts would be having more sex," I try defuse the tension.

Bea chuckles, "that's an easy problem to fix..."

Jess snaps her fingers. Looking at me with an intensity. She's sitting in a chair opposite me like it's a throne. Because she's not my roommate, I don't know her that well. So she can make me uncomfortable so easily, and loves to do it all the time.

She always oozes an arrogant confidence and now her eyes meet me with an intense gaze. She's wearing make up, because she was on a date. Not that I've never really seen her without something on to highlight her gorgeous face. Her outfit creates a funny contrast, as she's wearing a ratty old t-shirt borrowed from Jess, stretched tight on Bea's much larger chest, and hanging to about her mid thigh. She's got nothing on her bottom half, besides her panties... I hope.

This impromptu sleepover happened because Bea turned up on our doorstep, fuming and crying over a disastrous date with her long term boyfriend. Rather than go home with him, she needed anywhere else to crash, and a distraction.

"So what kind of gross dreams are you having about me?" Bea asks with a smirk. Not worried about my answer, instead ready to own it and make me squirm over it.

"Your turn's up, he answered your truth," Lucy interjects, coming to my rescue. I only now turn to look at her, most worried about her getting grossed out by my answer. When she turns from Bea, she just has a look of intense focus, studying me. Lucy is a tall chubby girl, with wide hips. She's wearing a tank top and a pair of yoga pants molded to her incredible curves. She's so exactly my type, I had to avoid checking her out while she gave me the house tour original. It was tough, but she's such a sweet, innocent girl I can't imagine her responding well.

Me, Jess and Lucy have been living together 6 months now and it's gone great. I've always wanted to make them comfortable, knowing the idea of a guy roommate can be awkward at times. But it's been pretty smooth, and we've gotten close. I've made sure never to be a creep to them, or any friends that came over. Never passed a comment or made any kind of move.

But obviously, I've 'noticed' Lucy and Jess. It's... probably not an exagerration to say I'm a slut. I just find most women hot. So many women have good features, I can't ignore it. But I opted to keep my mouth shut, so I don't make them feel like I was trying to get into their pants as a roommate.

Except well, Bea just blew that up a little. She came over for consolation, which led to booze, which led to some party game fun. Truth or dare, only she seemed keen to get very personal and... probing. She was obviously upset about her boyfriend, and I feel like I got designated the available male punching bag.

"So uhm, I'm going to pick you again," Lucy said to me, a little apologetic as she eyed me, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare me, I should play it safe and not take another truth," I pat her arm, hoping the show of affection can smooth things over some.

"Lucy will play it safe too..." I hear Jess mutter, and Lucy seems to hear it too, giving her a sharp look before turning back to me.

She looks at me closely, her cheeks still flush when she declares, "I dare you to describe your dream about me in detail."

My mouth goes dry. Even though a part of me wants the excuse to tell her, I look at the other two girls ready to eat my words up.

"Is that not uh... basically a truth?"

"Hm, ok I dare you to describe it, whispering directly into my ear. That way, only I hear it."

I debate if I want to argue this but I meet Lucy's eyes and she looks at me with an unexpected intensity. She meets my gaze, before deciding to come straddle my lap before I say anything.

I know I'm hard, with everything that's been happening. I try to shift so she won't feel it, but she plants herself firmly. Her eyes flickering only briefly as I make contact. She then leans forward, turning her head so I can speak directly into her ear. I can smell her perfume wafting from her neck, and her thighs squeeze the side of my legs.

"Go on," she whispers, and I tell her about my dream...


It starts with me waking up on the couch. Groggy, half asleep. I stretch and head for my room, but I hear a noise coming from your room, and feel a strong urge to check it out. Getting close, it sounds like you're excited. But I feel a pull to continue, so I knock and open the door.

And you're there Lucy, clothed but... gasping and moaning as you grind on a pillow. You're wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants. The diamond patterned pants that show off your figure really well. And you're just desperately grinding and humping, getting any friction you can as you're desperate to get off.

It's incredibly hot. In the dream I'm dumbstruck, just staring and taking it in. A long moment passing before I even think to apologise. But you say sorry back, panting through an explanation about just needing to finish. Everything you say is punctuated by hip thrusts, and my body quivers with every single one.

I move closer, eagerly asking if I can help. You brush me off, saying something crazy like "You don't 'have' to". But I move even closer, kneeling by your side and saying I want to help. Explaining how badly I want it and then, I start to beg. And that, the begging, seems to get through to you a bit.

Your head rolls and then you grab my hand and bring it down between your thighs. You've not said anything out loud, but you keep my hand there as I stretch my fingers out to tease you. And the shudder that runs through your body, it's heaven for both of us.

The pillow is sopping with your juices, so my fingers can feel how hot and wet you are as I slide two of them inside you. Your exhausted body still tries to energetically bounce on my hand and the pillow, each little hop has me moaning directly into your ear. Not ahh, not that different to this position we're in now, I guess. Except my hand's not...

Anyway, you're getting very into it, but I can tell you're tired. I have no clue how long you've been trying so desperately to get off, but I babble in your ear. My lips brushing your skin as I start gently encouraging you to relax, to lay back and let me take over from you.

I'm not really sure if you listen, or just get too drained to keep going, but eventually you lay back. I wonder if you're asleep, until I see your legs spread and you pull my hand closer again. But instead, I move so I can kneel in front of you and kiss your

thighs. I clean up the sticky juices coating you all over.

I know this is only a tease, and yet your panting doesn't seem to slow much as I work my way up to kissing the outsides of your lips. The instinctive movement you do tells me you want more, and I indulge you, pressing my lips to yours. Your moans are guttural as you grind against my face, using me like you were using your pillow. And you can feel me gasping as I lap at you, eating you up and savouring every bit.

It doesn't take long before your thighs seize up, crushing my head but I don't care as I hear you moan my name at the top of your lungs.


After a long pause, Lucy asks "...and then what?"

"I uhm, usually wake up when you finish," I shift in my seat uncomfortable not quite able to read her, and a little distracted by how worked up I got myself.

"That's all!?" Bea throws a cushion at me, "So you don't even fuck?" She sounds disappointed that her fun was interrupted so early.

Jess has a smirk on her face though, looking at me closely as Lucy slowly climbs free of my lap.

"Usually?" Jess asks, "Just how often do you have that dream?"

"I, uh... is that my truth?"

Jess tilts her head in thought, pondering before saying "Mmm, no if you want a truth I can pick something juicier."

There's a heaviness deep in my stomach, a tension where I'm afraid of what she'll make me reveal next, but I'm also rock hard and don't want this tease to stop. It doesn't seem like Bea does either, as she stares at my bulge openly.

Jess moves to sit behind Bea, her chin resting on top of Bea's head. Bea looks like she's about to complain when Jess cups her chest, the already obvious cleavage suddenly getting a further lift. Bea lets out a surprised coo.

"Truth," Jess declares, "if you could do anything you wanted with Bea's bombshell body right now, what would you do?"

Bea's eyes light up at that thought, hooking a finger on her already strained t-shirt to tug the precarious cleavage lower, I think I even hear a quiet ripping sound...

"VERY good question, I'd love to hear the answer," Bea grins and waits for me to speak up.

Lucy looks on, half shell shocked. I already felt like I had to apologise for everything I'd had to whisper in her ear. But there was something else in her expression as she watched me closely.

"Remember, you have to be totally honest" Jess adds, her hand slowly creeping up Bea's inner thigh. Bea responds by spreading her legs further, the t-shirt rising higher and higher on those bare thighs.

"Eat her out," I blurt out, with a begging tone creeping into my voice again "I'd want to go down on her until she's blissed out."

Bea bursts out laughing in response, "Oh please, what a line. I've heard that kind of thing from guys before. It's as bad as 'you look so pretty without make up'," she mimes barfing.

"I really mean it!" I snap out, indignant that I'm being called a liar.

Jess giggles, seeing this response, "Hmm. Someone seems desperate to prove himself. Either it's true or you're just deeply committed to the lie."

"It is true," I fold my arms, watching Jess and Bea as they exchange a look.

Jess says, "Alright then, let's give you a dare that should be easy to avoid if you can back up that claim."

Bea nods, "We dare you to not get yourself off for a month. No cumming by yourself, or with anybody else."

"That shouldn't be hard," I readily accept the dare, feeling a strange sense of pride pushing me to not back down.

Bea adds, "Just that isn't that much of a challenge, so we'll need free reign to tease you, tempt you and use you. Since you did say that's what you want, I think that's in the spirit of the dare."

I open my mouth to object by Lucy beats me to it, "That's ridiculous. 'We'? You better not leave me out, rather than 'we' just say the girls of this house."

I give a shocked look at Lucy but she avoids my gaze as Bea nods "Deal"

"Do I not get a say?"

Bea shrugs, "Isn't this exactly what you said you wanted?"

I couldn't deny that...


After that, there wasn't much more the game could escalate. So everyone moved off to get ready for bed. Aside from some giggles and smiles, no-one really addressed the idea of the dare more. I didn't want to actually ask, but I was turning over in my head wondering if any of them were really serious.

Of all of them, Bea was most liable to decide she wanted her fun, joke or not. I was laying on the small couch, struggling to get into a comfortable position when I heard her cough at the doorway.

I froze instantly, convinced she was there to make good on her teasing threats, "What do you want Bea?" I asked, not bringing myself to look at her yet.

She walked over, and I was a little disappointed to realise she was dressed the same as before, but with the modest addition of sweatpants, and just looked concerned.

"You're too nice, I'm not kicking you out of your bed. I'd barely fit on this couch, let alone a lanky thing like you."

I chastise myself and my cock throbbing under the thin blanket serving as my duvet, "Oh it's fi-"

"None of that crap," She says, whipping the blanket off of me, "Go get into your bed so you can get a proper night sleep."

I hop up quick, not wanting her to see that I was still pitching a tent from earlier, and I turn to my room reluctantly, "Fine fine, just for tonight."

I leave her to the couch as I head for my bedroom. Rolling into my single bed. The pillow already smells of her shampoo and I stifle a groan. A part of me is disappointed she didn't test me, get me to prove my claim.

It's really not a boast, I tend to take a while to orgasm even by myself. I usually only finish if a girlfriend is very persistent, or I have the place to myself for a couple hours to take care of myself. That's not it really though, I just do get a lot of pleasure out of feeling a woman excited, reacting, orgasming...

I'm half in a daydream, thinking about my dreams of Lucy. I don't notice the door open, but I do hear the sound of cloth falling to the floor. My half closed eyes suddenly focus to see Bea, having dropped her pants to the ground, showing a tiny thong underneath.

"Someone fell asleep fast," she mumbles to herself, a hint of frustration as she sighs. She peels off her t-shirt. I'm keeping my eyes half closed, not wanting to reveal I'm fully awake, but I still see her huge chest jiggling as she walks over to slip into the bed.

She brushes her chest over my face, and there's not much room to avoid touching me. I close my eyes, worried she'll see while right there. I can feel her breath on my face because of how close she is.

Then the rhythm of her breath pauses and I hear a long drawn out sigh and the bed jerks a little.

"hhh"

My cock vibrates at the sound, instantly knowing that she's playing with herself. I can hear the muffled sounds of her hand slipping inside her wet self, her breathing controlled but still not even. Her body twisting with each deep breath.

And then her hand brushes against the tent in my boxers. It sends a jolt through me and she moans low. She must think I'm actually asleep, or she'd be hiding her own arousal much more.

I feel her sticky fingers brush over my stomach, leaving her wetness on my skin as she tugs down just enough for my straining cock to pop out.

"God damn" she growls, shifting her position so that she can sandwich my cock between her thighs, the thong the only item of clothing between us as she just holds it there, touching herself.

"What a waste, a thick cock like that should be inside mmmmh"

I give up on pretending, grabbing her face and pulling her in for a sloppy kiss. My lips pressed against her bottom one. My mouth is drooling in anticipation, leaving saliva on her. Her eyes flash surprise, triumph and then roll back as I buck my hips, giving her more friction against my thick cock. She weakly tries to meet my thrusts, but I can tell I'll be the one driving this.

I realise how forceful I'm being when I hear the bed shaking against the wall, I grab her hips and flip her onto her front. Lining myself up so my cock still brushes along her slit, I then start to pull her against me. Her body bouncing on me, I can see her breasts jiggle with the force.

"Oh fuck I, I, I"

Taking my cue, I move one hand form her hip to push down between her thighs. She buries her head in the pillow and whimpers, uncharacteristically quiet but I know that she's cum.

I roll her onto her back and she pants, looking up at me with unfocused eyes. But I don't want to leave her with just one. I kiss her chest, and at first she just squirms into my touch, a soft sound. But I only give her nipple a taste, circling her nipple with my tongue before I glide it down her stomach.

"Oh- oh godddd-"

She only realises my intention when I can already taste her first orgasm, spread over her thighs. A quick tug gets her thong out of the way as my tongue circles around.

Her hips are more insistent now, rising into my tongue, trying to shift so that I'll slip it inside of her. I grab her impatient body and pin it down, elliciting a yelp from her. And then I give one long lick, dragging my tongue from the bottom of her pussy lips up to her clit. I hold on the clit before flicking off. She'd been holding her breath all the way up to release.

And then I go again, running my tongue down to her inner thigh this time so she can feel the long build up before I give her clit the attention it's demanding. My hands hold her firm but I can feel her every muscle tensing to keep me there. My cock is it's full 9 inches, pressed against the bed under me, as I focus on her.

"This is exactly what I wanted, believe me now?"

"Juh-juh-just FUCK me please..."

"You dared me not to... And I'd rather do this for you until you cum again..."

"ve... Already... Twice."

Skipping the build up I press my tongue directly to her clit, she lifts off the bed despite my grip, my whole mouth around her, my tongue circling as fast as I can manage. She cums again, juices covering my chin and then falling back on the bed. I lick my lips.

"Get ready for more," I kiss her stomach with a smile, "you haven't passed out yet."


It's not long after when she does fall asleep, too exhausted to even lay back and let me please her. Satisfied, I slide up behind her. I pull my boxers back up, but curl up in the bed with her still naked, sticky, wet and looking terribly hot.

If I really wanted to, I'm sure I could take care of myself after a night like tonight and be able to finish. But instead I just curl up, holding her naked body against mine, feeling her settling back into me and my erection.

I still have just under a month of the dare left, and I don't want to disappoint my housemates.