The Oral Fixer: The Beginning

Story Info
Wife suggests loaning me out to women with oral needs.
3k words
4.17
14k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So let me preface this with a couple of things.

First, my wife Jenny is one of the most jealous women I've ever met. So when she came home and told me about this, I was floored!

Second, I'm not the biggest or longest lasting guy in the sack. Not problematic or anything, but other guys are certainly better in that area. So, like a blind person who honed other senses, I decided I needed to be VERY skilled in other areas to make up for any perceived deficiency. So I set out a long time ago to learn as much about giving oral sex as I could, and attempting to perfect my craft.

Now that you have a brief bit of context, onto the story.

My wife is part of a ladies group. These are a group of women who had connected over the years in various ways, and still really enjoy each other. They still get together whenever they can, sometimes in two or three's, sometimes in a larger group.

My wife is the "elder statesmen" at over 50. But she is a dynamo, looks like she's in her early 40's and is always going, so she can keep up and measure up!

The other ladies are in their 40's, some still have kids at home, some are married, some are divorced. But they are a really good group of ladies, most of whom are attractive and in good shape. They aren't supermodels, but definite MILFs and I've had fantasies about each of them over the years.

As ladies do when the get together, they like to shop, eat, drink and talk! And after a few drinks, the stories get more...interesting.

I've often received texts from my wife with the latest gossip or stories about ladies in the group when they're out drinking. However, most of the time it's superficial stuff, as they keep the deeper and juicier stuff amongst themselves.

Occasionally though, she's sent info about one of the ladies hitting on a bartender, or taking home a guy from the bar, or dating a new younger hot guy. It is sometimes provided with a little sexual information, but not nearly as much as I would like.

That all changed one day when my wife came home from a weekend ladies trip pretty energetic and particularly chatty. She started with the usual recap of the weekend, what they did, where they ate, the great shopping, blah blah blah, but then paused and got serious.

She looked straight at me and said, "Do you remember when we first started dating, and I didn't want you to go down on me, because I didn't like it?"

I replied, "Yes. You said you'd never orgasmed that way and didn't really understand the hype".

"Exactly, but you kept telling me they just didn't know what they were doing and I should let you try it and see if you could change my mind," she retorted.

"Yes, I remember that. I also remember you were cumming within about 30 seconds, once you finally let me go down on you. And after that you wanted it whenever you could get it, which hasn't changed in twenty five years!" I smugly responded.

She paused, as if to reflect, got a smirk on her face and replied, "Yes, that's true.

I'm glad I let you do it, but I wasn't wrong. A LOT of men don't know how to do it, and aren't any good at it...apparently."

This made me a bit nervous at first. She was just with about eight women for a weekend without me around, no doubt drinking, in private hotel rooms. So I started imagining them lining up a bunch of guys they met at the hotel bar and letting them all go down on them to see if they were any good. Like an oral Pepsi challenge!

Now the picture in my head was of my wife, laid back naked on a bed or chair with her legs spread, letting one guy after another lick her pussy. I could imagine her rating them, or even shooing them away if they weren't any good. I became angry and jealous, but at the same time, a bit turned on and maybe proud that none of them would had lived up to my talents! Either way, I had to have a lot more information after that statement.

I nervously said, "So did you and the ladies get naked, and line up a bunch of guys to go down on you, scoring them like an ice skating competition or something?"

"Of course not," she chuckled, "though that's an interesting idea." Then, with a wry smile she said, "The ladies and I got a bit buzzed (big surprise), and I got to talking about sex. Everyone of them was complaining that guys either, don't go down on them anymore, or when they do, they aren't any good at it." It really became a big topic because NONE of them have had good experiences with guys licking them."

She continued, "I just sat there in silence listening to them tell these stories, and I started remembering all the men before you, realizing that what you do is pretty unique."

Joking, I replied, "I've tried to tell you that you have a stud in the sack all these years, but you always dismiss me."

"Well that's what's funny. One of the ladies noticed I was being completely silent on the matter, and finally asked why I was so quiet about it," she said.

"I just told them I must be the one lucky one because I had the same experiences they were talking about, but then I met you and you convinced me. I said you begged me to let you go down, and when you did, it was the best experience I'd ever had." she laughed.

She kept going with, "I told them that I was cumming hard in less than a minute, and that you'd been doing that to me ever since. I told them that you seem to really enjoy it, are always wanting to do it, and will do it in different ways."

I was a little shocked with what she had told them, and it took me a little bit to reply. Giving her a kiss, I said, "I'm simultaneously mortified that you shared all that with your friends, as well as turned on that you shared that with your friends. I'm flattered that you recognize greatness!"

She laughed but then got serious again, and saying the most erotic, yet surprising, thing I've ever heard her say, "Yeah, I jokingly told them that if they wanted to really know what it's like to get serviced orally, by an expert, they should all let you go down on them!"

I was floored!!! Joking or not, she had shocked me, scared me and given me a raging hard on, all at the same time!

So I said what any oral loving husband would say to his wife in this scenario, "Oh really? So what did they say? Did any of them take you up on it, and should I polish my skills for the line of women coming to our door? Or should I get my own pleasure room, at the hotel at the next ladies weekend?"

And this is where it got interesting folks, I about fell off of my depraved, fantasy laden chair when she replied, "Actually they all did. They were so intrigued by your "talent", that each one of them said that, if I'd be willing to loan you out, they'd gladly give you a test run!"

I almost came in my shorts, there and then! My adrenaline kicked into overdrive, my loins were tingling. I stood at the precipice of one of the greatest opportunities a horny, middle aged, long-term married man, could ever get. The chance, with FULL PERMISSION from his wife, to pleasure nearly a dozen attractive women, with no deception and zero guilt! It was as if Santa Clause and the Genie in the Bottle had both entered my house at the same time!

As I stood at the edge of the cliff, looking down at my own potential personal pleasure valley, I knew I had to tread carefully.

I knew whatever I said next, however I said it, the speed at which I spoke, the tone that I used, or the facial expressions I exhibited, could either push me off the cliff to a certain marital death, or highlight in gold, the trail to down the mountainside and into the valley of a sexual jackpot below.

I paused, steadied my breathing, checked my excitement and wiped all expression from my face, calmly saying, "Well that's super flattering, but I'm sure you told them that I don't step out on my wife. I mean that's just nuts, right?"

And then, I waited. The pause was excruciating. The silence was deafening. What was only about ten seconds felt like hours, all with the only sound I could hear was the thumping of my heart, at what had to be 180 beats per minute.

Time stood still, the birds stopped chirping, the clock stopped ticking, the sweat formed on my forehead, my hands were shaking, until she finally replied, "I don't want to do anything that could affect our marriage, put pressure on you, or even affect my relationship with the ladies. But I actually think it might not be a bad idea, at least for a few of them."

A heavenly light poured in, the birds started singing an angelic song, the heavens rejoiced, trumpets played, a disturbance in the force was detected, and my cock got as rock hard as it gets!!!

I've played in high stakes poker games where I hadn't worked as hard to hide a tell!

I mustered the courage to speak, slowly saying, "Huh, that's interesting. I'm surprised to hear you said that. What exactly do you mean though?"

She looked right into my eyes and said, "Honey, I love you. And I love these ladies. I've thought a lot about this, since I talked to them. I think I'm secure enough in our marriage, and I trust you enough, for you to use your talents to help them fill this gap in their sexual world. No one else seems to be able to fill it, so I think that we should do that. That is if you're comfortable with it, and with some ground rules of course."

Again choosing my words carefully, I said, "Well, first of all, you would have to be good with it. I wouldn't want this to cause any hint of an issue in our marriage. Two. I definitely want you to set all the ground rules, which I will follow religiously." Continuing I said, "Three. You decide, who, when, where and can pull the plug at anytime. And four. Most importantly, you know I have high standards. None of those women hold a candle to you so I may be picky and there may be women that I'm not interested in helping, for various reasons. I don't want that to disrupt your relationships with them wither. And that's only if something like this were to actually happen. So, I guess I'm saying that I'm only comfortable with it if you are, and only because I want to help you help your friends. And that's it!"

She stood up, came over, sat on my lap and gave me a huge kiss and hug. She told me that she had the best husband in the world and that talking with her friends about all of this and their relationships, had just solidified that in her mind. She said that, if I was comfortable with it, she was, and that we can talk details another time. She said, "With all this talk of oral sex, I think it's time that you remind me of why I am going to loan me out in the first place!"

She took my hand and led me upstairs. She had me lay on the bed and told me to get undressed. I was to close my eyes and she'd be right back.

I got naked and laid on my back, my hard cock now clearly evident to her as I closed my eyes and waited.

I heard her come back in a couple of minutes later and she told me to keep my eyes closed, as I felt her climb up on the bed and straddled my chest.

She told me to open my eyes. When I did, there was my beautiful wife, sitting on my chest, wearing a gorgeous piece of sheer red lingerie, something she rarely does.

It was obvious our conversation had turned her on as well, as her nipples were rock hard and pushing against the sheer fabric. I could smell her sweet scent. Her pussy clearly wet through the sheer panty she had on.

She grabbed my hands and put them on her amazing breasts. She reached back and took hold of my hard cock, and a very sultry look came over her face, as she said, "For being such a great husband and being willing to help service my less fortunate friends with your tongue, I'm going to let you put that tongue to use this morning. And then I'm going to use mine!"

I rubbed her hard nipples as she started to moan, lightly stroking my cock with one hand. She used her other to start rubbing her pussy through the sheer material, just inches from my face.

She closed her eyes and tossed her head back, starting to moan as loudly as I've heard her moan before. I couldn't take my eyes off of her fingers massaging her clit as she moved the material aside to give me a full view. It was obvious we were both incredibly aroused from our conversation and it was all I could do to not cum while she stroked my hard cock.

After about a minute, she looked me in the eye and said, "Now put that talented tongue to work!" Sliding forward and mounting my eagerly awaiting mouth, she ground her pussy against my lips and tongue. It tasted more amazing than I've ever encountered and I was loving it!!!

She lifted up, just a touch, to allow me to slide my tongue up and down her slit, slipping it inside her for a moment. I Carefully avoided her clit, which would have put her over the edge immediately. Not normally verbal during sex, she was very turned on and got verbal, nearly shouting, "That's it baby. Stick your tongue deep in my wet pussy. MMM, lick up and down my wet slit. Show me why you're so good at it!!!!"

After a few seconds of that she said, "I can't take it, I need to cum on your face, suck my hard clit!" shoving her pussy hard down onto my mouth as I grabbed her ass and squeezed it tightly.

"Yesssss!!", she hissed as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me even more into her, while she rubbed back and forth, hard and fast, riding my tongue with her clit.

Suddenly she screamed, "Oh god, I'm going to cum. Suck that little pussy!" Quivering and bucking wildly, she exploded onto my face in the most intense orgasm I remember her having in a lot of years.

She stayed on my face while she calmed down, which was so hot to me. Her sweet pussy rested on my drenched face, making me even harder!

She climbed off, looked at me with a devilish expression and said, "Your turn Honey!, I'm going to take all of you and make you cum a huge load down my throat!!!"

Normally she just goes to work. This time was different though. She looked me in the eyes the entire time as she knelt between my legs and grabbed my cock. Instead of taking it in her mouth, as she usually did, she pulled it back, gave me a grin and started licking my balls, which were aching! She licked and sucked all around them while lightly stroking the head of my cock, really driving me nuts, but at the same time, it kept me from getting too close to the edge!

She licked underneath my balls and then ran her tongue slowly up the center of my ball sack while looking me right in the eyes. Then she kept licking, up the full length of the underside of my shaft, to the head, then circling the fully engorged head slowly, all while never averting her gaze into my eyes. It was so hot and it was like she had taken some head lessons from her ladies group, because I realized some of this was very different from what she normally did!

Then she took my head in her lips, and began to apply suction, while circling her tongue around the head. It was something I have done to her clit many time before, and I loved it!

Suddenly she broke suction and started engulfing my whole cock slowly, one inch at a time. She watched me the entire time. I warned her that I wasn't going to last, but she kept going, until it was fully in her mouth, still looking directly at me.

It was the hottest blowjob I had ever gotten from my wife, and I think she knew it. I thought I saw her smile, as she kept my cock fully in her mouth, running her tongue around it. She had stopped going up and down, and was just holding it inside her sweet mouth, while the tongue danced on the shaft!

She started rubbing my balls, which was the tipping point! I yelled out and spasmed, my hips thrusting forward, I shot one of the biggest loads I've had since my 20's, straight down her waiting throat.

She kept my cock fully engulfed until every drop was milked and I had stopped spasming. To extend the intensity, she slowly slid my cock from her mouth, pausing on the head, which caused me to jump. I'm sure I squirted a little more cum into her mouth.

She raised herself up, a devilish grin on her face, and saying, "I think you servicing the ladies is going to be fun. I can't wait to see who we choose first!!"

Then she snuggled up to me and promptly fell asleep.

More to come...