An Edgy Afternoon

Story Info
Edged in intense bondage all afternoon, then rewarded.
6.1k words
4.74
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Edgy Afternoon

Author's Note:

This story was originally written around some great photos supplied to me by dirtywifeannu. They were some that were left over from another project of hers, and it was a fun challenge to write a story to go with the pictures rather than the other way around.

Unfortunately, the photos fell afoul of Literotica's oddly conservative policy around images, and I had to remove them. If you want to see the story as it was intended to be, with photos, check out dirtywifeannu has given me the opportunity to publish the illustrated version on her blog. Go to blogspot and search dirtywifeannu.

I am a confirmed sub, to begin with. I found this out shortly after I started dating my now-husband, Krish. He started wanting to do more and more kinky things when we had sex, and I gradually found that I really liked them. Well, most of them. I don't like a lot of pain, and I made Krish get rid of his nastier whips and canes. But I found that a little pain turns up the heat on all my senses. I also love being tied up in interesting ways and fucked senseless. For some reason, the helplessness of bondage sets my nervous system on fire and makes the sex ten times more intense.

I even like edging, in moderation. Being forced to wait for an orgasmic reward at the end of a long session intensifies the pleasure when it finally comes.

To illustrate, I'd like to tell you about last Saturday. You need to know that we don't do wild and kinky bondage sex all the time. It takes a lot of time and energy that two working people don't always have. Sometimes we just do plain old penetrative sex in which Krish puts his cock in one or another of my holes and we both swim in pleasure for a while, then go to sleep. But on some weekends, we like to indulge our wild side.

So, last Saturday, we had just finished lunch. I was putting the last plate in the dishwasher when I heard Krish call my name from the front room.

When I went to investigate, I found him standing near the banister of the staircase with a phone in one hand and a carry-on bag in the other. I had seen that bag many times before, and I knew where this would be going. My pussy moistened and my nipples hardened in anticipation.

"Strip for me, Aarya. Slowly."

Not an unusual start to a Saturday afternoon. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, one, two, three, four, then put my arms back and rolled my shoulders a bit to make it slip to the floor on its own. I unbuttoned my jeans and zipped them open, letting them slither to my ankles. I was in bare feet, as I often am around the house, so it was easy to step out of them and kick them over to join the blouse.

My bra was next. I dropped both shoulder straps, then reached behind my back to undo the clasp. I held it briefly in place with both hands to add some titillation, then released it and let it fall. As he always does, Krish stared in admiration at my generous 34-D breasts with their prominent almost-black nipples and areolas. He snapped a couple of pictures with the phone, which I knew would be the first of many. Krish loves taking my picture, clothed, semi-nude or nude, unbound or tied to a bed, a railing, a tree, or whatever else he can think of. He had to get a new memory card for his laptop to contain all the pictures he's taken of me. I love him for it - I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist as well as a sub.

He came up behind me and helped himself to a double handful of my breasts. He pinched my nipples, not hard, but hard enough to sting and make them instantly as hard as little obsidian pebbles. He stood in front of me and made a twirly gesture with his finger, and I turned slowly all the way around to let him view my breasts and my curvy ass from all sides.

I ended up facing away from him again. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my panties from behind and slid them down. I stepped out of them, turned, and stood before my husband fully naked, trimmed but still hairy pussy and all.

Krish reached into the carry-on and retrieved a pair of metal handcuffs. I put my hands behind my back, and he ratchetted them on my wrists, keeping a finger between them and my skin so they wouldn't overtighten. When I dropped my arms in a relaxed position behind me, my hands were partly covering Krish's second favourite body part, my rounded ass, so as usual he added more restraints to take care of that.

He produced a piece of soft cotton rope and wrapped it several times loosely around my neck, tying it off with a knot that wouldn't slip and choke me. He took the loose end of the rope and knotted it around the handcuff chain, bringing my hands with their long, sparky false nails neatly up to the small of my back where they wouldn't spoil the view. Finally, he looped a piece of light chain around my neck, clipped it in place, and hooked the other end to the scrollwork on the banister.

"Now I know exactly where you'll be when I get back."

I squirmed a little to test my restraints, knowing full well that Krish was perfectly right - I really wasn't going anywhere.

"Ah, Krish, not this again. You know I don't like you to leave me alone when I'm tied up."

Krish went full-on dominant. "I don't care what you like or don't like, whore. You're staying put until I say different."

"But last time, you promised you wouldn't do this again."

Krish fixed me with a steely gaze for a moment. Then he said, "You know what your problem is, Aarya? You talk too much."

Krish reached into the bag and brought out a strip of cloth like a big bandage. I thought he was just going to wrap it around my mouth, but first he bent down and picked up the panties he had pulled to the floor. He wadded them up carefully and held them in front of my mouth.

Being an obedient slut, I opened my mouth and let him stuff them in. He carefully poked all the material in so none was sticking out past my lips, then tied the cloth over top in a cleave gag. By itself, a cleave gag doesn't do much to silence a sub, but with the panties under it, it was really effective. I tried to say something, and all that came out was an inarticulate "Mmphhrrrrgg."

I wondered if he was finished. Not so much. He reached into the bag and brought out a butt-plug, the big one with the blue crystal glinting at the end. He ran a generous dollop of lube over it and moved behind me. I spread my legs apart and squatted a bit so he could get it in more easily.

It went in easily at first, but when it got to the widest part of the flare, it started to hurt, and Krish had to use more force to keep it going in. I blinked back tears from the pain, although I knew it would subside as soon as the plug was in place. Sure enough, once it was past the flare to the narrow snapback, it slid in easily and the pain eased. I felt the jeweled safety flange settle against my anus and my sphincter grip the snapback tightly as the plug settled in where it was designed to be.

Then Krish reached inro the bag and brought out a blindfold, which he placed over my eyes. A blindfold increases my sense of helplessness tenfold, and my pussy started to moisten even more. It also makes me hyperaware of my other senses, especially touch. The feel of Krish's hand on my body, or his cock in my pussy, is so much more intense when I'm not distracted by sight.

So there I stood, bound, gagged, blindfolded and chained to the banister. But Krish wasn't quite through. I felt him pinch my left nipple and stretch it out a bit. Then I drew in a sudden, surprised breath as blinding pain shot through it. The other nipple received the same treatment.

Of course. The nipple clamps I had bought him last month. We hadn't used them yet, but I knew Krish was itching to try them out. I guess he figured that this was a good time.

The pain shot through my nipples and somehow went straight to my pussy, which began to moisten and tingle even more strongly as the pain in one part of my body paradoxically triggered pleasure in another. And they certainly were better than what Krish had used on me the last time he had wanted to try some light nipple torture.

I felt Krish flick the nipple clamps a few times, triggering fresh waves of pain. I heard him set down what sounded like a plastic pail next to me. "Here's a pissbucket if you need it. Have a nice afternoon."

Great. My bondage, the plug in my ass and the clamps on my nipples were all combining to send little waves of pre-orgasmic pleasure through my body, but I couldn't do anything to hurry them along or ramp them up. Every time I moved, I could feel the plug move in my ass and press on my G-spot through the wall of my rectum, but never quite hard enough. I was dying to reach down, grasp the end of the plug, and work it in and out to fuck myself with it, but the rope Krish had attached to my cuffs prevented me from reaching down far enough. I would strangle myself if I tried.

I decided to explore the limits of my range of motion. I moved right a bit, and my toe touched the plastic pissbucket. Good. I might need to make use of that later, although it also indicated that Krish intended to be gone a while.

I moved left, and my toe touched the bottom step of the staircase. I moved a bit more, and discovered that Krish had left just enough slack in the chain that I could sit on the third stair if I got tired of standing. Another positive development.

The pain in my nipples was beginning to subside as they started going numb. As I mentioned earlier, at least this was an improvement on the last time Krish had tied me up and left me to stew. That time, I had noticed him the day before on a stepladder in the bedroom. He had a stud finder and a drill, and he was obviously looking for a stud in the ceiling. He found one just outside the closet, drilled a starter hole, reached into his pocket, and brought out a large hook, which he screwed into the ceiling.

I started to open my mouth to say, "Krish, what's that for?" but I closed it again. I had a pretty good idea what for, and I knew that I would find out more about it soon enough.

The next day was Saturday, and as I was cleaning up from lunch, I wasn't surprised to hear my name called from upstairs. I went up to the bedroom, and the first thing I saw was Krish with his usual carry-on bag and phone. The hook was now adorned with a cluster of ropes that ended in a metal ring.

We went through our usual strip-tease. Oddly, when I started to reach back to unfasten my bra, he stopped me. "No, leave it like that. I like it." I guess he found it extra sexy to have the cups of my bra hanging loosely on my chest with no breasts in them.

He brought out a short piece of rope and gestured to me to hold my wrists together in front of me. I did, and he expertly tied them together snugly enough that there was no way I could squirm my wrists out, but not tightly enough to cut off circulation or risk nerve damage. He left some extra rope dangling from the knot.

He towed me by my wrists over to the dangling ring. He is quite a bit taller than I am, so he could easily pull my wrists up over my head and tie the ends of the rope to the ring, immobilizing me there.

The next thing he pulled out was a pair of big binder clips. Oh shit, I thought to myself. I know where those are going.

"Fuck, Krish! No! Those things are for holding big stacks of paper together. Do my tits look like big stacks of paper to you?"

"Shut up, you whore slut. These are going on whether you like it or not." With one clip in each hand, he squeezed them open and clamped one on each nipple.

Shit!! Those things were strong, and the metal edges bit into my nipples with a fiery agony that shot through my whole chest. "Fuck, Krish. Those are too strong. Take them off!" All he did was flick them with his fingers to make them hurt even more. I shut up before he did any more damage. That's when I decided that, if I lived through this with my nipples intact, I was going to buy Krish a proper set of nipple clamps designed for the job, so he didn't have to raid the desk in his office.

Instead of a blindfold, Krish produced a full bondage hood. He put it over my head and pulled it over my eyes but didn't pull it down all the way—yet. Then I felt turns of rope being wound around my thighs and around my knees. Oddly, it felt a lot looser than usual. I would soon find out why.

I felt something being pushed up between my legs until it came to rest on my pussy. My big plug-in vibrator! Krish pushed the business end between my pussy lips and left it sitting right on my clit. The two sets of ropes around my legs tightened, clamping my legs together to hold the vibe tightly between them.

And then he turned it on.

Fuck!! My helpless posture and the pain in my nipples had already ramped me up to a state of high arousal. The vibe on my clit was like a bolt of lightning between my legs. I screamed. Then, realizing that I would be better off to roll with the sensations instead of fighting them, I tried to relax and let the vibrator take me where it would.

Krish reached up and pulled the hood all the way down over my face. The fabric was loose enough that I had no trouble breathing through it, but it was insanely claustrophobic. Combined with the vibe on my clit and the clamps on my nipples, it made a sudden short, sharp orgasm course through me. I moaned loudly behind the hood.

"OK, Aarya. I think you're nicely kitted out for your afternoon bondage scene. I'll see you in a little while."

"No Krish, you bastard! Don't you dare leave me like this." I struggled, and only succeeded in making my breasts bounce, which in turn made the clips bite even harder.

"Sorry. Gotta run." I heard the bedroom door click as he left.

In contrast to my current predicament chained to the banister, the torture in my previous vibe bondage wasn't edging, it was relentless orgasms. I love orgasms, the more the better. But to be forced into them one after another is exhausting. By the time Krish returned an hour or so later, I was a wreck. Sweat was running down my body, between my breasts and down into my slit. Pussy juice was running down my legs and my knees were trembling. And of course, I couldn't feel my tits anymore.

So I tried to be philosophical as I stood chained to the banister by my neck. At least my nipples only hurt a lot, not insanely much, and, while the edging was infuriating, I tried to look forward to when Krish returned and I received the payoff for all this waiting around.

I couldn't see the clock, of course, but I could hear the chime clock in the other room. One hour passed, then another. I found that if I rocked my pelvis back and forth, I could make the plug move in my ass a bit. It wasn't nearly enough to get me off, but it felt good and passed the time. My nipples went from painful to numb, and once the panties in my mouth had absorbed all the saliva they could hold, drool started leaking out around the cleave gag.

Where the fuck was that husband of mine?

Finally, I heard the door open. I tried to say, "Krish, you bastard, where the hell have you been," but all that came out was "Nnnnggghhhhrrnnng." I think he caught my tone, though.

"If you must know, I went to a football match with my mates. Rubbish match - we lost 3-Nil. But I had fun telling my friends in detail what was waiting for me when I got home. They wanted to come home with me and see for themselves, but I wouldn't let them. Private party, I said."

He walked over to me and unknotted the sodden cleave gag, followed by the equally sodden panties. While I worked my abused mouth, he took hold of the nipple clamps.

"I imagine you're so numb by now that these aren't doing much good anymore. Let's get them off."

I'm sure he knew exactly what would happen when he took them off. Nothing at first, then the blood rushed back into my nipples and they burned twice as badly as they had when he first put them on. I screamed. Better than binder clips, maybe, but still painful.

I heard him reach up and unfasten the chain from the banister. "Come upstairs, sweetheart. I spent the whole match thinking of that sweet mouth of yours and what it can do for me."

He towed me upstairs by the chain, slowly enough that I could make it up the stairs without falling even though I was still blindfolded. He towed me into the bedroom and pushed me down on my knees. I heard the sound of a zipper, then fabric sliding to the floor. I didn't need an advanced degree to know what that meant.

I opened my mouth and felt Krish's cock slide in. Shit, was that ever better than a pair of sodden panties. I love sucking cock, especially Krish's. I pride myself on how much I can take down my throat without gagging, and I enjoy the effect I can have on men if I use my lips, tongue and throat to give their cocks a warm, wet massage.

Krish put his hard penis a short way into my mouth so I could swirl my tongue around its mushroom top and rub the tip of my tongue across his peehole. He drew in a long, slightly shaky breath and put one hand behind my head to steady it. I heard his phone make its usual shutter noise as he made himself a reminder of what his cock looked like disappearing into my mouth.

After he had enjoyed my tongue for a few minutes, Krish began slowly feeding more of his cock into my mouth. Still steadying my head, he thrust it gently in and out, each thrust going in a tiny bit deeper. I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock to give him as much sensation as I could, and the contented noises he was making suggested that he really liked it, just as I intended.

Finally, Krish gave his cock a long, sustained push. It hit the back of my mouth at the entrance to my throat, flexed a bit, and went down my throat until his balls hit my chin. He held it there for a few seconds while I clasped it tightly with my throat muscles. Then he pulled it out part way, I snatched a breath through my nose, and he pushed it home again.

We have had a great deal of practice at this. A few times, early in our relationship, he got carried away and left his cock down my throat until I had to give him a gentle nip with my teeth to remind him not to asphyxiate me. That hasn't happened for a long time, though. We have settled into being a totally practiced face-fucking unit in ways that please us both.

Krish's breathing got deeper and faster, and I could tell that his orgasm was rising. By leaving me alone all afternoon, he had been edging himself as much as he was edging me, and now it was payback time. He started pistoning in and out of my throat, and I really had to concentrate to find time to breathe between thrusts.

Finally, he made a long, satisfied grunt, pulled his cock back just far enough to shoot in my mouth instead of down my throat, and filled my mouth with a load of warm, slightly salty, slightly bitter seed. I clamped my lips around his cock so I didn't let any escape, and swallowed hard. Then I used my tongue to clean the end of his cock thoroughly and make sure I had milked the last drops before he pulled it out of my mouth.

He collapsed back on the bed holding his wet, limp cock. "Fuck, Aarya. That was sure worth waiting all afternoon for."

"Me too," I said.

"Now," he said. "Get up on the bed. On your knees and bend way down."

I found the bed and climbed awkwardly up on it, my hands still cuffed behind my back. I got on my knees and bent right down so my face and breasts were pressed into the mattress. I spread my knees as far as I could, and I knew my pussy was right in from of his face and the jeweled plug in my asshole was staring at him like a big blue eye.

I felt him reach forward, grasp the plug, and give it a long firm pull. My sphincter resisted for a moment as it had to stretch around the flare instead of holding the narrow snapback like it had been doing all afternoon. But then it reluctantly opened, and the plug slid smoothly out.

12