An Edgy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that my asshole would hold a gape for a while until it relaxed back into its normal rosebud shape. I wondered what he would put in there. I expected a finger or a tongue, or maybe a cock - Krish has an incredible ability to cum several times in a row without running out of ammunition. I gasped in surprise when what I felt on my asshole was a big toe.

Let me explain. I have a bit of a foot fetish. Well, actually a lot of a foot fetish. Krish is made to order to indulge me in it, with long, flexible toes and a wide gap between his first and second toes. He can use his feet almost like hands, and from time to time he uses them to do wonderful things to my body parts. He always keeps his toenails immaculately trimmed so he can use his toes around sensitive places without worrying about accidentally snagging me. The fact that I'm being "fingered" by toes instead of fingers is a huge turn-on.

The toe slid up and down my asscrack and then circled slowly around my asshole. Then I felt it press against my rosebud. Since it still had some gape from the butt-plug, plus some residual lube, it wasn't hard for Krish to force his toe inside. My ass had been penetrated all afternoon by a seven-inch butt-plug, and even a toe like Krish's can't get in more than an inch or two, so it shouldn't have been a big deal. But the plug was just a hunk of inert silicon. This toe was warm and alive, and it was doing things to me that were rapidly rocketing my body toward my long-awaited orgasm.

Krish gently curled his toe and then relaxed it, massaging my ass from the inside. He ran his other toes over the adjacent asscheek, prying my cheeks apart and adding sensation from the outside to match what was going on inside.

Then the toe pulled out of my asshole and began travelling up my asscrack - or in this case, down, since I was kneeling face down - in the direction of my aching, needy cunt. Krish pinched my outer lip firmly between his first and second toe, giving the drenched, slippery folds an insanely erotic massage. Then his toe went right inside my vagina. He couldn't get it in far enough to reach my G-spot, but the massage he was giving me was heaven just the same. Then he pulled it out and moved it a little farther to my clit.

I knew he was intending to massage it for me, but he didn't get a chance. As soon as he touched it, I erupted in a blaze of climax. I screamed from the depths of my soul as all the sexual energy that had been bottled up and brewing for hours came pouring out.

Krish took his foot away and let me convulse for what seemed like hours, although I'm sure it was really only a minute or two. When I collapsed on the bed with my face and my tits mashed into the mattress, he just said matter-of-factly, "Wow. That was a good one."

"No kidding," I mumbled, half stifled by the mattress. "Where did I ever find a guy who can do things like that using just his toes?"

Krish let me come down from the stratosphere for a few minutes. Then he said, "Want to change this up a bit?"

"You're the boss," I said, still with my face in the mattress.

"First, I think you need some of your equipment back." I felt the butt-plug, now freshly lubed, probing at my anus once again. After what my anus had just been through, it was no work at all for Krish to slide the plug back into its holder.

Then I felt him untie the rope that was holding the cuffs up in the small of my back and remove it from my neck. I heard a click, and the cuffs came off. I rolled over on my back and lay spreadeagled on the bed, awaiting his next move.

His next move was to pull first one wrist, then the other, up over my head and tie them to the bedframe. Now I was held with my arms spreadeagled. This could be interesting, I thought. He's been doing great stuff from the back. I wonder what he'll do today from the front?

Krish pushed my left calf against my left thigh and tied it there with several turns of rope. He did the same with the right, then pushed my feet against each other, sole to sole, and secured them there. This forced my frog-tied legs apart and pulled my pussy into a wide gape.

This is one of Krish's favourite positions. He loves being able to peer up my pussy while I'm unable to close my legs. I heard the shutter sound of his phone over and over.

"OK, Krish. You have me totally spread. Let's put something in there."

"No, I think I'll just watch for a while. I've gone all day without a good view of your beautiful hairy snatch."

I whined loudly and struggled with the ropes. "Come on, you bastard. Yes, you gave me a fantastic toegasm, but after what I went through all afternoon, I think I deserve a lot more."

He didn't say anything. Even blindfolded, I could feel him looking at me thoughtfully. Then I heard him go into the bathroom and come back. A drawer opened and shut.

"Aarya, remember what I said your big problem is?" Suddenly I felt a wadded-up washcloth being forced into my mouth. A "shhhroook" of tape being pulled off a roll followed, and I felt the tape being plastered over my mouth to hold the washcloth in, plus a second strip for good measure.

I said "MMMPPPHHHH" and wriggled as violently as I could, considering. I didn't think it was fair that I was back with something shoved in my mouth and held there again.

"Oh, yes," he said. "Those tits should be all nicely un-numb by now. I'd better give you these back." I heard a rattle as he took the nipple clamps out of his pocket, then felt them bite down again on my still-tender black buds.

I nearly cried with frustration at finding myself right back nearly where I had been a couple of hours ago, except that now I was lying down and I'd had at least one crashing climax. But I was bound even more securely than I had been at the banister. I resolved to wait it out until he decided to pleasure me some way or other. After all, there wasn't much else I could do.

I lay quietly waiting for something to happen. I kept hearing camera clicks from various directions around the room. From time to time, a hand would run over a breast, sometimes squeezing, sometimes flicking a clamp to make me yelp. Or it would slide through my pussy, massaging the soaking-wet tissue between my lips, or sometimes probing briefly into my cunt. But never quite enough to make my orgasm build past dead slow.

Then I heard his footsteps leave and walk down the stairs. Shit, I thought. Is that asshole going to leave me again? In frustration, I bit down hard on the cloth in my mouth and whimpered behind the tape.

But he was back in a minute. I heard a little fiddling around, and then I heard the vibrator that he must have fetched from downstairs. I felt it land where it needed to be, right on my exposed clit. Oh, thank God, I thought. That's exactly what I need.

He pressed the head of the vibrator firmly to my clit and turned it up to max. The orgasm that had been knocking around quietly behind the scenes suddenly roared to max a well. "Express train" hardly does it justice. My body reared up off the bed as far as the ropes would allow, and all the stress and frustration, all the almost-orgasms and all the want-to-be's, ballooned out and expanded into one huge, world-ending climax. My ass clamped down on the butt-plug as if it were trying to break it, and despite the tape on my mouth, my scream was barely stifled.

I collapsed back on the bed, panting heavily through my nose. I felt a warm, wet, soapy washcloth wiping up between my legs. I'm not usually a squirter, but I must have really done a soaker that time.

"You get to sleep on this side of the bed tonight," said Krish as he continued cleaning.

Once he had my lady-cum cleaned up to his satisfaction, Krish took the clamps off my nipples, causing the usual burst of pain as the blood rushed back. He peeled the tape off my mouth and removed the blindfold, letting me see my surroundings for the first time in hours. Then he started untying the ropes around my wrists and thighs, letting me stretch my cramped legs. However, he left the plug in my ass. That was fine by me - I liked the erotic feeling of having my ass stretched and filled.

As I rubbed my wrists, he said, "You know, there's one more thing we should do."

"What's that?" I asked, somewhat apprehensive about what kinky thing he would think of next.

"A good, old-fashioned fucking."

"You know, that's a great idea. You got me off good and proper with that vibe, but a good helping of real, live cock in my cunt would be a really nice chaser."

"So, get back on your knees with your face down." I willingly complied. I really enjoy the extra-deep penetration I get with doggy, and after all the kinky stuff, a nice plain-jane rogering sounded appealing.

Krish kneeled on the bed behind me and began fingering my pussy to wake it up again. It was still well lubed with pussy juice, so it was easy for him to slide his fingers up and down inside my slit. He rubbed my pussy lips between finger and thumb, and dipped two fingers into my cunt as far as he could get them. He crooked them forward to stimulate my G-spot, then pulled them out to rub my clit. From time to time, he wiggled my butt-plug in and out to send extra shockwaves through my abdomen.

Once I've had one orgasm, the next ones come really easily. I could feel a rapid build, and I said, "Better hurry up or you'll miss it." Krish didn't need any more encouragement. He positioned the tip of his very, very hard cock against my opening and pushed. It slid in until I felt his pubic hair against my pubic bone. Then he started thrusting, hard and deep.

After a minute or so, I got the rhythm, and started rocking back to meet each thrust so each push did the most good. The butt-plug moved inside my ass with each thrust, joining Krish's cock in massaging my most needy parts. I reached between my spread legs and flicked my clit with my forefinger.

As Krish's lovely cock pushed deep into me, my orgasm began to rise rapidly. From his breathing, I could tell that Krish's was too. He drove his cock deep inside me and held it there while he shuddered and flooded my cunt with warm cum once again. I waited until his aftershocks stopped, then yelled, "Don't stop, Krish. I'm ready!"

Krish's cock was still hard, so he gave me a few more deep thrusts. That was all it took. My orgasm exploded through my entire body as my vagina, cervix and uterus all spasmed in ecstasy. "Aaaaahhhh, fuuuuuck! Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed. I enjoy the helplessness of being gagged, but sometimes it's great to be able to just let my climax rattle the windows.

Since it was his second cum of the day, he didn't shoot a very big load up me, but I could still feel a bit leaking out between my pussy lips. Krish wiped me up again, then patted my asscheek and said, "I've got a little present for you. Just stay exactly like that and don't move."

I stayed hunched over on my knees with my ass in the air, basking in afterglow with a gentle smile on my face and wondering what that man of mine could be up to now. Knowing Krish, it would be kinky, and I would love it.

I heard him come back to the bedroom and climb onto the bed behind me. He opened my lips with his fingers, and I felt him push something hard and round slowly all the way up my vagina until it fetched up gently against my cervix. He reached between my spread legs and put something in my hand.

I looked at it and realized that it was a bright pink remote control with a thumbwheel. A pink wire ran from it and disappeared between my pussy lips. I turned the wheel a notch and wasn't the least surprised to feel a gentle vibration start at the innermost part of my vagina.

I rolled onto my back and experimented with the control until I found a setting that suited me best. I usually use a vibrator on my clit, and that stimulation usually drives me to huge, explosive orgasms. This gentler vibration from deep inside my body was having a different effect, nudging me slowly to a series of mini-organs that were a perfect wind-down from an afternoon of intense bondage play.

Krish lay beside me with one arm around me and the other propping his head up while he kissed, nibbled and sucked my nipples. Between mini-orgasms, I looked at him and smiled. "That's a wonderful gift, Krish. You always seem to know what will make me smile.

"I love you, Aarya," he said softly.

"I love you too."

12