An Edgy Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God!" she shouted into the room, her voice vibrating with the frequency of her orgasmic waves. Her eyes rolled fully back into her head and her body convulsed with a helpless rapidity that was delicious to observe and far better to experience.

She felt the very first spasm catch. It was in that one place she always pushed. This time it was different. This time she was not touching herself. She closed her eyes tightly and willed herself to focus on that sensation. This was not the time to worry about her boss being in the room. This was not the time to think about Randy - oh, gorgeous Randy - watching her most intimate moment. This was not the time to worry about what Mr. Scoggins was going to say. This was the time to push herself to the upper boundaries of orgasmic pleasure and to squeeze herself till she came and came, hard!

She felt the urge to push. She loved that urge, because it poured entirely new orgasmic waves down her very core and melted her entire body into a sexual, screaming, pleading machine that needed to squeeze and squeeze till there was nothing left of her.

There it was!

"Oh, dear God, won't someone just fuck me!" she said huskily.

She quivered and tensed and she squirted between her legs, down her thighs and her body pushed her ejaculate out of her body and past the phone and out onto the void under the conference room table and she squirted so intensely that it reached the opposite chair. She quivered some more and released again and again and one last time.

She was spent. She thought of trying to hide it from them but her body overruled her. She did not want this to end, this moment of bliss to pass. She needed it and wanted it and she had earned it.

Crawford was the first to regain his composure and began to speak, "Megan," he started and caught himself. He refocused his mind and said, "Miss Reyes, I believe you, ah," again he stopped. He looked at her body so deliciously open to the universe and to him and the men around him. He had difficulty thinking clearly but he gathered himself again, "We need to discuss this in the comfort and privacy of my office. Let us go there now." He finally got out.

Megan tried to stand up. She was a puddle of jelly. She could barely move at all. Randy Marlow and Thomas Crawford caught her and helped her stand. She tried to catch the phone but they had her arms too tightly held, so it fell to the carpeted floor.

The phone was ruined. The liquid from her body had drenched it. She didn't even care. She watched, solidly in Randy's arms as Thomas Crawford bent down to pick it up. He paused to enjoy the view of Megan's thighs in her short skirt. Finally satisfied, he picked up the soaked phone. He brought his wetted finger to his lips and licked it. It tasted amazingly good. He handed Megan the phone and smiled appreciatively.

The four of them slowly piled out of the conference room and headed to Mr. Crawford's private office.

Megan smiled.

The END

12