All Comments on 'An Education Pt. 01'

by Jersey_philip

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jersey_philipJersey_philipabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for a blue balls ending, lol. Trying a longer form (maybe ongoing) story and pt 2 is in the works if people like this one. Lots to explore with the professor and the scene on campus. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The mount of pure mythology in just 4 pages of this 'story' is pretty staggering. Of course, the nonexistent 'BBC' is the biggest myth of all, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; I, along with most people do hope that you are not stopping your story there, if so it will be one of the greatest disappointments ever on Literotica. We all hope, no demand, that our previously, boring, demure heroine, Jane Hoffman gets all of her holes, royally fucked, especially her arsehole. Right, now for the praise, this was one of the hottest, stories on here ever, perhaps I'm biased, because to me there is nothing better than a good, hard anal reaming. A nice big, hard cock in your pussy, battering your cervix is good, but impaling your arse and pounding it until he pumps you full, well, nothing, but nothing is better. Part two, NOW.

CelticMommyCelticMommyabout 2 years ago

Dear Goddess, mother of my soul! ... I know us females can't get blue balls... but Frell this has me melted to my bed soaking wet! Please, please, please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please finish this up. He needs to repeatedly work her over to make sure she truly gets it.

Also, isn't there a black fraternity he's supposed to introduce her to to be passed around?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I typically avoid this category because I have found very few stories I've enjoyed but this was incredibly hot

TeanteanTeanteanabout 2 years ago

Oh wow I need more...,. Pt 2 please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely one of the best Story!

More!!!

you want to be him, want to be her to explode like that. gosh she will learn more hopefully.... love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Shows promise. But it's all build up, at least so far.

And you wrote "...but as she peaked out into the audience..." You meant PEEKED.

Four stars.

delphi604delphi604over 1 year ago

The author is a talented writer. The pacing and sense of anticipation are perfect. The graphic content is right where it should be. More, please!

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise, and she ramped up to varsity-level quickly.

Was initially quite happy to read she had a full muffin her first wank...real pity you had her succumb to the co-ed look by end of Ch 1...you had her made out as an independent free-thinker till then

her being approached by co-ed in woman's room after her first in-class cum and being casually warned to be careful a GREAT touch-actually moved this Ch from a 4 to 5 star...

even tho NOT a fan of ATM-pity you took her there

looking forward to the even higher-rated Ch 2&3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous