An Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first girl, who jumped when Jerome gave her behind a tap, had a wincing expression on her face, her eyes squinting and biting her bottom lip. She was shifting her weight upon her chair every minute or so, closing her eyes completely for a few seconds whenever she repositioned. The second girl was leaning forward on her desk and very slowly rocking herself back on her chair, her mouth agape slightly and staring off into the middle-distance. Both women were completely oblivious to the world around them.

Choking on air momentarily, the professor caught her breath, and resumed the lecture by reading her notes verbatim, trying to keep her gaze on the course material. This worked again for a time but as she peaked out into the audience to see if everyone was still following along, she noticed a third girl seemingly caught in a trance, this time rolling her hips slowly on her seat. The more she scanned the crowd, the more girls she observed writhing in pleasure (or pain?) in the middle of her lecture. When she'd catalogued it top to bottom, she noted at least 8 women in a similar type of hypnosis.

Looking at the first girl again, the memory of Jerome's steel toy from the previous day inserted itself in her mind and her imagination inserted it deep inside that woman's behind. As the girl shifted her weight again, Jane imagined that teardrop toy pushing further inside, the gemstone base stopping it from entering her completely.

"Oh my word!" Prof. Hoffman blurted out in the middle of a sentence about Jungian archetypes. Some tuned-out students looked up confused. "Sorry about this class, but I have to cut today short," she continued, closing her laptop and quickly packing it in her bag, "see you on Friday!"

Jane grabbed her purse and laptop bag and scurried out of the hall before any students could ask her a question. She run-walked to the women's restroom at the end of hall, her pumps sliding along the floor as she made quick, shuffling strides. Entering the women's room and shutting herself into a stall she dropped her bags, stood up and looked down at the ground.

A single translucent drop fell from under her dress on to the tile floor.

Pulling down her dress she could immediately feel the wet panties between her legs, a slippery liquid having pooled at the bottom. Peeling them off she sat on the toilet seat and ran a hand down through her bush. Catching her breath when she reached the slick mess, she immediately ran her fingers past her vagina, dragging her natural lubrication with them, and pushed them into her already quivering bum hole.

It was her turn to bite her lip and wince. Even though her fingers were only partially coated in juices, two of them slid halfway in on the first push and she inhaled deeply. Sliding them in and out she was starting to fall into her own trance when the bathroom doors opened and two girls walked in together.

"Very weird," the one girl said, "it was like she saw a ghost or something."

"Yeah, she's usually so prepared and formal, I hope it's nothing serious," the other girl remarked.

The professor snapped back to reality and quietly looked down upon her situation, slipping her fingers out quietly, reaching for toilet paper and dabbing away the creamy residue off herself and her underwear. This was not the time or the place, she reminded herself sternly.

The rest of the morning fell back into a busy routine, the professor having little time to reflect on what she'd seen in the lecture hall or the desires it bubbled up in her. She made her way back to the office in the early afternoon, again with more work to take home. As she rounded the corner to her hallway, hands full with bags and purses and papers, she saw Jerome LaGrange leaning up against the wall beside her door.

"Afternoon, professor! I'm here early, to make up for yesterday," he said when saw her come around.

"Oh, um, yeah, that's fine. Let me just get in and put my stuff away first," she replied, sliding past him and through the office door, closing it behind her. The vague smell of his hand cream having been pulled into the room with her brought all those thoughts rushing back into her head. She had to steady herself on a bookshelf as they simultaneously flooded her imagination and her nether region, the dam of busy work and academia having been broken so easily.

'Get it together, Jane,' she thought as she tried to collect her thoughts and center herself. She sat down behind her desk, taking comfort in the relative stability and safety of her chair.

"Come in," she called out a little shakily, and Jerome entered her office.

Setting his backpack down on the chair beside him he started to pull out his class notes. As he pulled a binder out it snagged the zipper and sent the whole pack spilling backwards out of the chair and on to the floor.

"Oh shit, sorry," he muttered as he got to repacking all the contents off the floor. Jane sat and watched from her side of the desk not wanting to have to stand up at that point, fearing some visual evidence of her shakiness coming through.

Once the items were retrieved and safely secured the appointment began and seemed to go smoothly, Jerome gradually coming around on another few concepts that eluded him during the first tests of the semester, and the professor managing to maintain focus to help him get there.

As they were wrapping up the session and Jerome was putting away his notes, Ms. Hoffman was the first to break the silence that followed, sensing an opportunity to make things right from the day earlier.

"Mr. LaGrange, I just want to apologize again for yesterday. I made a poor assessment of the situation and perhaps my biases contributed to wrongfully accusing you of those actions."

"Oh, don't you worry about it at all, ma'am" he replied earnestly, "I probably would've assumed the same thing in your position. I definitely wouldn't have guessed that people were passing around sex toys out there in the snow either." Sitting back down in the chair he added, "In fact, before coming here I never would've guessed there'd be so many girls that would be down for that."

Curiosity getting the best of her, the professor had to find out the answer to one of the questions that had plagued her all night.

"Yeah, me too," she agreed, "I don't normally concern myself with students' sex lives, but your statement yesterday was confusing as well. Why no vaginal sex and why do these young ladies have to 'plug up'? It seems like a strange rule for an undergrad with an already hectic academic and athletic life."

"Ha, yeah, I guess it is. Well, the first one comes from my momma, believe it or not. Before I even had my first girlfriend she pulled me aside and said to me, 'Now Jay, ya can't let nuttin' stand in ya way to da big league. Dem girls be pulling at ya all kinds a ways at school but ya gotta stay focus. I know ya doe, and if ya is like ye daddy, ya gonna need to protec ya'self out dere. Girls be tricky and condoms break, ya know, so don be makin no babies jus yet. Tell dem girls dey can only have ya in dere back door, see if dey still wan you den, ha?'" he recounted, looking down, shaking his head and chuckling. "My mamma had me at seventeen, so she knows what it's like to have to give up on a dream because of an unplanned pregnancy."

"Honestly, I try to stay focussed on my team and my schoolwork, but she was right, those girls really do pull, especially when I made the starting lineup," he continued, "then the attention was crazy and girls were all up on me. At first I thought this rule was just gonna kill my sex life, and truthfully it was a little hard in high school, but these college girls are up for anything."

"The second rule I made up because even though they were willing, its hard to just jump into that, especially if they've never done it before, and I'm not a small man," Jerome said, looking up at the professor momentarily. "I don't want to hurt these girls so if they're new, I give them a plug and let them get used to it first. Sometimes they give it back because it's too much for them to handle, and that's fine, they're usually up to give head. Most girls, though, it just fires them right up. The shit that comes out of these 'young ladies' mouths when we're hooking up is insane, but now I even get it around campus, right out in the open, when they got that in them. It drives them crazy."

"A lot of these girls have their own now so if they want to hook up they just walk up and tell me. I always check to see if they're packing and if so we're good to go," he said, flicking two fingers down and tapping the desk like she'd seen him do to the girls in the lecture hall. "I had a girl I ain't ever met before come up to me in the library, already plugged, and 5 minutes later she's bent over the railing in the back stairwell and I gotta put my hand over her mouth because she's moaning out of control. It's insane."

The professor was stoic and blushing above her desk, but below her privates were quaking and she was glad they were still sitting down. Needless to say, she wouldn't be walking him to the door.

Pressing on, she asked, "So, is that why I had a bunch of distracted women today in class?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that," Jerome said, smiling in a way that meant he probably wasn't sorry this time, "Alpha Phi Alpha, our frat, is having a party tonight so there's a lot of them getting ready today, I guess. This year the whole frat went anal-only so it's gonna be out of control, all those girls partying with toys secretly in their asses, squirming around with that nervous, sexual energy. We're checking tests if girls want to go raw, so I bet the campus clinic has been busy too. There's gonna be some certified freaks out there tonight!" He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together mischievously.

Professor Hoffman was barely holding on now, the fire in her loins raging. She had to get him out of the office before she made an irreversible mistake.

"Ok that's more than I needed to know, sorry again for prying," she managed to say, folding up her books on the table to indicate it was time to go. "Have fun tonight, and we'll see you ready to learn again at Friday's lecture."

Jerome hesitated and gave her a look that seemed to ask if she was sure she didn't want him to continue, but when she didn't reciprocate he grabbed his backpack and walked to the door.

Holding onto the doorframe and looking back, Jerome said, "Thanks again, prof, I really appreciate your time and all your help. I'm gonna have to find a way to repay you someday." He smiled, winked and strutted out into the hallway.

As soon as the door closed behind him, Jane slumped down into her chair. The yearning between her thighs had redoubled from when she was in the restroom earlier in the day, resoaking her underwear and almost definitely dripping through the back of her dress. Pinching her legs together she shuffled over to the door and locked it, lowering the blinds on the window and returning back to her padded desk chair.

Realizing she wasn't going to make it home in this condition she made the decision to defile herself right then and there. Sliding off her dress and peeling black panties off her matted pubes for the second time that day she sat back down in her chair and shimmied her butt to the edge. Lifting her behind onto the desk and sliding down into the chair she arched herself up until the hood of her clitoris was pointing to the ceiling, her body contorted into a jackknife-like position. With one thumb held horizontally she squeegeed the wetness off her hairy labia and over the ridge of her perineum, where they settled in a little pool in the depression of her buttcrack; a one ounce shot of her juices now balancing on her upturned hole.

Professor Hoffman started thinking about the plugged up girls in her lecture, squirming and writhing in their chairs, and slowly matched their barely gyrating hips with hers. As the scene shifted in her mind to the girl in the library stairwell, bent over the railing facing away from her vantage point, she saw Jerome's substantial manhood sliding through her, imagining him to be girthy and long. As his penis went in the girl, Jane's own hole opened slightly; when he pulled out, it clenched in turn. So it was that as she envisioned this happening in her mind, her sphincter started pulling in from the pool of natural lube she'd set atop it, drinking it into her anus. Just before the last dribble dripped down inside her she slid her two middle fingers down into her hole in one fluid motion, her sphincters blooming for them and barely providing any resistance.

Hooking those two fingers inside her bum she started stroking them all the way in and out, this time making a hollow, sloppy noise every time her palm slapped her now gaping vagina. As her fingertips pressed against her anal wall she felt it push against the rough g-spot on the other side and tugged at it with fervor, ratcheting up the intensity as Jerome pistoned his full length in and out of the girl in her thoughts.

Just as the mystery girl had apparently experienced, a low guttural moan started falling out of her mouth. In her imagination the vantage point shifted around to face the girl, but instead of a random student, it was the professor's own face moaning in ecstasy; she was the one getting sodomized by the muscular wide receiver, doubled over in the library stairwell.

"Oh godddddd....." she cried, extra syllables being added for each tug. Spilling out of her like a trapped genie, each thrust spurting out more, the moan and the orgasm continued to build until the quivering of her holes reached their apex.

Catching herself with a free hand over her mouth she stifled the scream and rode the wave out, both holes slowing their vibrations until only an occasional jolt wiggled out. In her palm she felt herself squirt involuntarily for the first time in her life, the tiny stream reflecting off her hand and splashing little droplets down onto her blouse.

Retracting her digits slowly Jane sat up and took stock of the situation. In the last two days she had uncovered an incognito undergraduate anal sex scene, experienced two earth shattering anal-centric climaxes, leaked vaginally through two sets of clothes, almost broken down in sexual agony in front of a star athlete AND a lecture hall full of students, and was now sitting bottomless in her University office having just fingered her back door to her first orgasmic ejaculation.

Something had awoken inside of her and it was shattering her demure, professional exterior. For once in her life she didn't seem to care about her image, barely acknowledging that others on her floor might have heard her just then. The urges she was experiencing felt like they were part of a life she had buried in the past, an intense yearning like an itch she hadn't scratched in over 20 years. In fact, although she had just finished completely, her butt was already starting to pucker again, the longing for another intruder nagging at her conscious mind.

Before she let herself slip back into debauchery she pulled together her clothes, got dressed and packed her bags to head home. Coming out from behind her desk with the items to take home she made her way towards the door when a glint of light by the foot of her desk caught the side of her eye. Kneeling and peering under the chair Jerome was sitting in, the professor saw a glass object lying on the floor. She reached and plucked the somewhat heavy glassware off the ground and eyed it suspiciously, immediately identifying it as another buttplug!

This one was much heavier and larger than the steel item Mr. LaGrange had produced the day before, and its shape was different too. Instead of a tiny teardrop shape culminating in a narrow stem and gemstone base, this plug was longer and wider by triple, and the stem hardly narrowed at all before the wide base. It was clear tempered glass, therefore see-through, and the idea that someone could see right into the wearers anus with it sent a lusty shiver up her spine.

Had Jerome missed it when picking up his spilled bag or had he left it intentionally for her to find?

Professor Hoffman hoped for the latter as she rolled the object in her hand, the now familiar twitches down below returning so soon. Placing the plug into her purse she smiled, noting that she wouldn't see Mr. LaGrange until Friday.

'Two days until I have to give it back,' the professor thought as she turned the lights out in her office, locked up and began walking down the hall, 'two days to do what I do best: Research!'

That night Jane Hoffman, PhD began her research into all things anal. She visited websites she'd never dared to click on in the past, reading about and viewing all the myriad of ways women (and men) have incorporated anal play into their sex lives.

Methodically, she learned about: Foreplay, something none of her few exes had seemed to know about either; preparation for anal play, making a note to stop at the drugstore to pick up an enema kit; lubrication, and understanding why her holes were getting a bit sensitive with just saliva and vaginal secretions; and a new vocabulary, adding the many ways to describe all aspects of butt fucking into her vernacular.

Oh, and the pornography, so much pornography. Over the course of the evening, she watched hours of: girls playing with their own ass; girls toying other girls' assholes; men and women tonguing each others' asses; short, fat dicks stretching out anuses; long, skinny dicks pushing deep into rectums; belly bulges; double penetrations; anal creampies; and over 20 positions to receive a good dicking in the shithole.

Jane orgasmed at least five times that she could recall: once while reading a passage from The Garden of Eden by Hemingway about pegging while she was standing in her kitchen; in the bathtub, perusing fantasy dildos and plugs online; on her couch, legs spread as far wide as she could watching multiple men ejaculate into the gape of an adult film star; and twice in her bed, once dreaming about Jerome fucking her in the stairwell again, and once while envisioning the black men of Alpha Phi Alpha taking turns reaming her deep with their large, shiny black cocks.

By the end of the night she was exhausted, her fingers and her orifices sore but indulged. Her thoughts drifting back to Jerome she remembered the glass plug that he left in her office, rolled out of bed and retrieved it from her bag. It was an anal plug and dilator, she'd learned, meant to stretch out her hole and keep it from shrinking back closed, used in preparation for an intense fuck session with a big dick partner. Reaching back and feeling her sphincter a little puffy and sensitive she placed the tip of the toy in her mouth to wet it and tried to insert it, realizing quickly that she'd likely have to work up to taking it in her ass. Setting it on her nightstand she passed out almost immediately after hitting the pillow, dreaming of exciting and taboo pleasures.

---Experimentation---

Morning came and, over a light breakfast, Jane made a to-do list of things needed to continue her research, starting with her body. Although she kept fit, especially for her age, her tight body hitting the gym at least three times a week and keeping toned, she had otherwise let herself go. Her hair was almost always in a ponytail, and she'd recently started to see some gray hairs along with her split-ends, so she made an appointment with the hairdresser.

She always liked the size of her tits but they had started their natural droop in the last few years and she was stuck with a drawer full of old lady bras and granny panties. Seeing all those girls the night before wearing g-strings and thongs and push up bras made her wet, so she made a point to go shopping after work to modernize her undies.