An Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lastly, she had to tackle her body hair. Having never even trimmed her pubes she was mesmerized by the sculpted patches and bald pussies she saw on those pretty actresses and booked an appointment to get her bikini and asshole waxed. She shaved her legs, showered, plucked her eyebrows and headed out the door, making sure to pack the glass plug.

Ms. Hoffman made two stops on the way in to work. At the drug store she purchased an enema kit and some silicone-based lube. The second stop was to the sex shop in town, where she was bombarded with all manner of paraphernalia, most that she had only recently learned about. She wanted to pick up a thin, short dildo and her own buttplug but there were too many choices. After walking around the store for a while, examining each fake cock thoroughly, she started to feel the now-familiar slippage under her dress pants. Not wanting to make a mess in that place she quickly grabbed the nearest plug and dildo off the shelf, paid for her items and shuffled out of the store.

Arriving to campus with some time to spare before her first lecture of the day she slipped into her office to inspect the purchases. Stowing the enema kit away for later she examined the buttplug, noting that it was near to the dimensions of the one Jerome produced a couple days earlier, shiny and smooth with a fake emerald on the base. The dildo however was not what she had set out to buy, having instead purchased a long, thick, black dildo, perhaps subconsciously. Just examining the large cock in the box made her mouth and pussy water.

Pulling her pants down and bending over her desk she popped open the lube and angled the bottle over the top of her crack, letting a thick single bead of the clear goop fall. It rolled slowly down the length of her valley and on to the ring of her hole, a tiny amount getting pulled in as she clenched. With her index finger she stopped the liquid from dropping further, lifting and pushing it deep inside her. Swirling her whole digit around a few times she pulled it out and reached for the metal toy. Dripping some more lube on to it and smearing it with her finger, saliva pooled in her mouth as she watched it being coated.

Jane placed the tip of the plug at the entrance to her ass and pushed it slightly, expecting to have to work it in slowly. Instead, her hole opened at the first sign of pressure and sucked the plug in in one stroke, slipping out of her hand.

"Oh fuck!" she blurted out as the base slapped against her sphincter producing a wet 'plop' sound that she felt more than heard. Reaching back she felt the edges of the emerald base snug against her fully clenched ring, groaned a lowly "uhhhnnn" and slumped over on to her desk.

All the muscles in her midsection were firing sporadically, her slippery asshole making squishing sounds as it spasmed around the toy, pushing it in and out of her in tiny strokes the length of the stem. The edge of the table was putting some pressure on her clit so she pulled her hands up to her chest instead, opening her blouse and freeing her tits. Scooping her palms under each breast she placed each hardening nipple between her fingers and squeezed hard, the acute shock of pain clenching her whole body at once.

"Goddammit," she whispered out, face down into a stack of papers.

Giving her rock hard nips a squeeze or caress or flick of the fingers sent electricity arcing through her as her asshole quaked harder with each touch. Sensing the quickly approaching crescendo the professor reached back and arched her hand above the plug that was pulsing in and out of her and bent her first two fingers into a pirate hook. Waiting for the crest of the coming wave, she found the center of the emerald and, with her two hooked fingers, tapped the base of her toy twice. Like she'd seen Jerome do, except harder.

Tap. Tap. Boom!

The second tap almost pushed the base inside her as the wave of her orgasm crashed down so intensely that she thought she might break a tooth for how hard her jaw clamped down. Veins popped out on her temples and drool spilled from the side of her mouth and on to her desk as she peaked for what seemed like an eternity.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," fell out of her as she laid out on her desk, papers now strewn all about, with her plugged ass in the air.

After a while she roused herself from a daze and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Shit!" was all she could say when she saw that her lecture was due to start in 5 min, four buildings over from her office.

Stuffing herself back into her clothes and grabbing her bags she started to run towards her class like so many late undergrads she'd seen over the years. Not bothering to remove the buttplug it bounced around slightly as she ran around corners, down stairs and across the quad, providing a pleasing tug at her hole whenever she changed directions quickly. Running into the hall just in time she sidled behind the lectern at the front, using it as a shield to prevent anyone from seeing what had happened below, not having taken the time to clean up before rushing out of her office.

Frazzled but prepared she started the lecture and got into her lesson for the day. At first she tried to ignore the steel weight pulling down on her back door. Knowing that this was Intro to Psychology however, and full of mostly clueless freshmen, she started squeezing her kegel muscles slowly as she spoke, creating pulses of pleasure that radiated from her pant seat up through to her earlobes. After a while, her own voice seemed to be drowned out by the delicious pulses, slipping through her like music, blocking out the rest of the world. She stared out into the lecture hall, over 300 students looking back, oblivious to the ecstasy washing over her.

"Sorry, what was that?" she heard faintly from up in the upper deck seats.

"You're not saying anything," another person said near the front.

"Are you OK?" asked a third.

Eyes snapping open wide, the professor woke from the fog.

"Um, yeah, uh sorry about that," she squeaked out, "where were we? Ah yes, the humanistic perspective..." she continued, feeling flushed and only slightly guilty for secretly cumming in front of them.

When the lecture was finished she gathered her things and went directly into a ladies room stall. Her muscles were starting to cramp from all the squeezing so she slipped the buttplug out of her, wrapping it in toilet paper and stashing it in her purse. As she came out of the stall to wash her hands a shorter student entered, walking gingerly as if she'd pulled a muscle. Sidling up next to her at the mirror she looked over as she checked her makeup.

"Oh, hey there Professor Hoffman. How are you feeling?" the student asked, Jane recognizing her as one of the freshmen that sat in the front row most classes. Before the professor could respond she added, "you probably should take it out before class starts next time. Don't want anyone to think you're having a stroke," and chuckled.

"Uh, excuse me, what do you mean?" the professor retorted, alarm bells ringing in her head.

"Oh, it's just way too distracting when it's in you, I know. I can't even pay attention to a lecture while I'm plugged. I can't imagine trying to give one," she said nonchalantly while adding some lip liner. "I've had to take mine out before class so I don't fail this semester, to be honest."

Totally taken aback by her straightforwardness the professor was speechless as she looked to either deny, ignore or admit that the freshman was right. Obviously, her secret anal orgasm wasn't a secret to everyone.

The student continued. "It's worse with the bigger ones, trust me. Those ones press against your g-spot so good you have to stay completely still or you cum your pants every time. It's worth it though." And with that she winced in pain visibly in the mirror.

"I should ask if you're OK," Jane replied and added, "did you hurt yourself?" not bothering to deny it.

"Me? I'm fine, just had a long night last night. Frat party, so I'm a little hung over and I've got the ache."

"The ache?" the prof asked.

"Yeah, the ache, like that empty feeling in your ass after you've been fucked hard, that deep itch that needs something inside to scratch it," she explained casually, "you know what I mean. Those Alpha Phi Alpha boys get all up in your guts, I tell ya." Another wince, looking off to the side seemingly remembering something.

"Did those men hurt you? Were you assaulted last night?" Jane asked caringly, gauging her response in the mirror.

"Those guys, ha? I wouldn't be surprised if they felt assaulted, actually. Those frat nights are like 2 to 1 girls to guys and these bitches are ravenous on them boys, practically fighting for attention. I was blowing one of them in the back room and some bitch just walked up and grabbed my head, pulling me off of him, and just sat on his dick, using my spit for lube, can you believe that shit?" the student questioned rhetorically, looking in the mirror for some understanding from the professor.

Jane could not believe it, but she yearned to hear more, her head already swimming. "You're hurt, though. What happened?"

"Oh, this? That's Jerome. You know Jerome LaGrange, right? Yeah, I was trying to find him all night. I had cleaned my ass up, had my biggest plug in and everything, but he was spent by the time I caught up with him. I had to really work his dick back to life before he was ready, and I knew he'd have to fuck me hard to cum after all those girls had drained him. He did fuck me hard too, whew. That cock he has is magical, though, gets ya so deep that you have to beg for him to give you the whole thing. In the end I got it done and he busted deep in my ass. Raw, too," she smiled and did a little wiggle of pride.

Professor Hoffman was speechless. These girls were out of control, the evening sounding crazier than the plot of most pornos she'd perused last night, but it sounded so hot. Before Tuesday she would've thought this was the most ridiculous, profane lie and would have admonished the girl for being so rude in public. Since unlocking her own assgasm though she knew it was the truth and, even worse, she knew she would eventually beg him to fuck her too, if things kept escalating as they were.

"Ok well then, good for you, I'm glad you're ok," was all that she could muster, as her desires flared up again, this time with added jealousy for this young woman's experience. "I'll take your advice, as well," she added, winking to the girl in the mirror before heading out.

Ms. Hoffman's knees were weak heading back to her office and she had to stop a few times to catch her breath and her footing. By the time she reached the office her legs were shaking with lust. Entering, she noticed she'd left all of her purchases strewn out on the now-disheveled desk when she'd left in a rush for class and it gave her a thrill to think of someone coming in her office and seeing the big black dildo and lube out on display. At ten inches long and four inches in circumference it looked soft but erect with a sizable mushroom tip, a wrinkled sack at the bottom, and big veins etched into the sides. Taking it out of the box and holding it in her hand magnified the thrill exponentially, saliva immediately pooling in her mouth, and all she could think about was slobbering all over it, pushing it deeper in her throat. She stuck the suction cup to the edge of her desk and admired the dark phallus hungrily.

Having only ever given one sad blowjob in her life, she fell back on her research, remembering what she'd seen women do to big black cocks the night before. Starting with the sizable head, she kissed the tip and licked around the crown of it, encircling it with her tongue before clamping her lips around it, flicking her tongue at the dickhole inside her mouth. Holding onto the shaft with two hands she popped her mouth off the head, letting the pool of spit dribble down the sides before falling down on it again, pushing the head a little further back into the back of her mouth. Saliva sliding down the shaft now she swirled it around with her two hands working the dick up and down, hands twisting firmly in opposite directions while she bobbed on the tip.

Working that dildo with enthusiasm she bobbed her head lower and lower onto the heat until it pressed against the back of her throat. She clenched reflexively and her eyes watered but, like her asshole had done with the buttplug, it almost immediately relaxed allowing the top of the fake dick to bend down into her throat smoothly. As she slid half of it into her throat easily she remarked how her body seemed to be starving for cock, allowing any type of penetration with little to no resistance.

Milking the shaft with one hand now she continued to push down, curiosity and desire mixing together to see how deep she could take it in. Eyes wide and wet she slid down the length of it to about three-quarters before it stalled on her throat barrier. Again only a little twist and push opened it up and allowed the head to pass. As soon as the head cleared her vocal cords, the rest of the dark beast slipped into her quickly, her nose bouncing off the desk and her lips resting against the wrinkly fake scrotum.

Pulling back up to the head, she bobbed twice and swallowed it all again pushing her tongue outward and lapping at the brown silicone sack. Like she'd seen a dozen times on video she worked that monster like she owed it money.

Other than a couple involuntary gags she felt as she pulled the full length of it in and out of her throat, her asshole tensing up intensely each time and tears streaming down her face, it felt natural to swallow this imitation cock.

Jane was dredging up gobs of throat slime as she picked up the pace, milky white strings accumulating at the base of the dick and pushing into her nostrils as she bottomed out. Remembering the story she was told in the washroom about the night prior, she envisioned herself sucking the length of that ebony cock in the back of a dimly light frat house. Pulling off completely she licked down the sides of it smearing spit up and down as she traced the veins with her tongue.

Her body ached for more, her pussy already having leaked through her pants when she glanced between her legs. So, on one occasion of taking the whole thing in she took her hands off the dick, reached back and pulled her pants down over her asscheeks. This meant that for a brief moment the weight of her upper body rested completely on the dildo lodged deep in her throat and the veins in her neck bulged in protest.

Placing her hands on the side of her head she simulated getting pulled off the dick then, switching roles with the girls in her mind, placed one foot on the desk swivelled her ass around over it and pressed the head of it into her willing asshole.

The professor gasped and put her hands to her mouth as she slowly let her weight fall upon the soft black spear in her rump. Inch by inch it disappeared into her, her asshole now doing the tracing as it stretched over the veins on the side, waves of spit rolling down as it was engulfed. When her cheeks finally touched the cold wood of the desk she looked down and could only see the brown sack under the jungle of pubic hair. She'd never had anything this deep inside her, her sphincter 'throating' the dick even deeper that her mouth had. Taking long slow strokes she lifted herself up and down the dildo as she bounced on the desk.

She could feel the tip of the dick pushing up deep inside her when she sat on it completely and it made her equally uncomfortable and complete, like her insides were meant to be rearranged by black dick.

Popping the suction cup off the desk she bent over the side of the desk and pistoned the dick into her ass with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Approaching climax but with both hands in action she tried to stifle her moan unsuccessfully, releasing a six second cry of ecstasy. For the second time that day she fell exhausted onto her desk.

"Jane, are you ok in there?" asked a voice from outside, followed by a knock at the door. When no one answered the knob started to turn.

Professor Hoffman sprung off the desk, swept all of the contents off it (including a dildo box, an enema kit, and bottle of lube) onto the floor and fell back into her chair, pulling herself close into the desk just as the door swung open and her Department Head walked in.

"Oh, you are in here? Everything alright?" asked the head of the Psychology department. Then, seeing Jane's red face with tears in her eyes, "Oh, I'm sorry for barging in, it sounded like you were hurt."

Jane could not speak. The dildo was buried into her so deep that it pressed against her diaphragm and made it hard to breathe. Down at her asshole, it felt stretched wider than ever. She stared at her boss with wide eyes, unable to make a sound.

Thinking she'd just been crying at her desk, he excused himself and asked, "Hey, if you need anything my office is always open," making his way back to the door.

'I need you to leave so I can pull this dick out of my guts,' she thought, still silent.

One more look back and the senior professor left the office, closing the door behind him. Waiting a few seconds she stood up and felt around the back. The wide suction cup base was the only thing sticking out of her hole, the sack of the dildo having popped inside her when she sat down. It was quite literally balls-deep in her ass.

Equal parts impressed and panicked, Jane pulled at the slippery base, unsuccessfully trying to pry it from the vise her flexed asshole was creating. Adding a push from her internal muscles the balls popped out from her anus, followed quickly by the whole shaft and head as the dildo fell to the floor. Jane was once again panting, bent over her desk, her ass completely gaped open.

She felt a curious sensation and it took a second to realize it was the cool air of her office reaching her innermost regions. Touching the stretched-out ring of her butt she traced it around as it flexed open and closed, each time gaping a little less, she felt a twinge of pride for training her ass so well in just the last few days. With each climax she became surer that her ass was made for taking dick.

Professor Hoffman cleaned up her face and tidied up her office before heading out to her hair appointments. Sitting in the salon chair she began to feel the ache her student was talking about earlier. Like a nagging itch, shifting around on the seat brought no relief. She felt empty, the tunnel of her ass yearning for that large, black dildo again. Knowing she'd have to wait until after her wax appointment to re-plug made her shiver in frustration, but seeing her hair dyed, cut and styled modernly boosted her confidence.

Jane had heard that waxing was very painful but looking down at the forest of her bush as she laid bottomless on the table, her embarrassment in letting it get so out of control overrode any fear she had. The hair removal tech was a pro, however, and although it hurt immensely at times, she was left with a beautiful little triangle of trimmed hair above her now completely bald pussy.

Sliding her fingers down there now produced immediate tingles as she grazed her puffy, clean lips afterwards in the washroom, Jane making sure not to play too much and irritate her skin. Her asshole too was now free of stray hairs, she noticed as she looked over her shoulder and examined her winking starfish in the mirror. Placing a generous amount of lube on her plug she popped it back in before getting dressed again. Her panties now squished and slid around more than ever with the extra lubrication and less bush to fill them out.

The ache didn't subside with the little plug in her but the naughty feeling of having it in while walking around the mall helped distract from her anal desires. Picking out a few pairs of panties and bras that accentuated her average bust she seemed to be finished when she saw a mannequin wearing a full set of undergarments that gave her a thrill.