An Education

Story Info
They taught their hostess something new.
2.1k words
4.36
17.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Brad and I were riding the grub line, heading in a general northwest direction. We figured that once we arrived at some of the bigger ranches we were likely to find jobs. If only one of us found work that would be okay. The other would wish him luck and keep going. Work was reasonably easy to find if you were willing to put in the effort.

We weren't following the main routes across the country, preferring to ride secondary trails. They'd still get us to where we wanted to go and the hunting would be a lot better in less travelled areas. A bit of fortuitous hunting would help stretch our rations.

Following one trail between a couple of high hills we came upon a very nice valley. Someone had set up their establishment there. It was a typical small-holding. A house, a barn, a corral, and a few fields. It wasn't the sort of place that would have work available and I very much doubted that they'd have any spare food to help us out. Still, we might score a home-cooked meal. We headed on down towards the homestead.

"Hullo the house," I called as we approached. I didn't want the occupants to think we were trying to sneak up on them.

A woman appeared in the doorway, very conspicuously holding a shotgun, and watching us warily.

"Morning, ma'am," I said as we approached. "We're just passing through. Mind if we stop to water our horses?" I nodded towards the horse trough next to the barn.

She gave me a nervous look but I was simply smiling happily, trying my best to radiate an aura of harmlessness.

"I guess," she said, not wanting to agree but not wanting to be rude, either.

"Thanks, ma-am," I said as we dismounted. "We won't be long. Um, just as a suggestion, you should load that thing if you're carrying it. Why don't you do that while we water the horses?"

She blushed something fierce and lowered the gun but didn't make any effort to go back inside to do as I suggested.

"I suppose you do know how to load that thing?" I asked with a sigh.

"Of course I do," she snapped, apparently insulted at the suggestion.

I couldn't help it. I face-palmed and gave a small groan.

"Don't tell me. Let me guess. You don't have any cartridges. Where's your idiot husband, or father, or whoever looks after you?"

"It's not my fault we ran out," she said defensively. "We thought we had another box but we didn't. My husband will pick some up while he's in town."

"Meanwhile you're here with nothing. Brad, let her have a few cartridges."

Brad dismounted and rooted through his saddle-bag and came up with a couple of cartridges. He strolled over to the woman and handed her the cartridges.

"Your shotgun seems to be the same model as mine," he said. "Old but reliable. Let me see you load it."

She promptly proved that she indeed did know how to load her shotgun, breaking it open and inserting the cartridges with no waste motions.

Brad and I finished watering the horses and left them next to the trough, ground tethered, as we strolled back over to talk to the lady of the house who had, I noticed, put the shotgun away. I guess she assumed that as we loaded it for her we were probably trustworthy, which we were for a given definition of trustworthy.

"Thanks for the water," I said. "Any chance of a home-cooked meal?"

"Fortunately for you, no," she replied with a smile. "I've barely got enough to eat until David gets back from town."

"That's fine, but why do you say fortunately for us?"

"I'm a lousy cook. Really bad. David makes me eat first in case I've poisoned the food. Anyway, I couldn't invite you in with David not here."

"Understandable," I assured her. "Not a problem. We'll make do."

"Yes, well thank you for the shells. If there's anything I can do in exchange, other than cook?" Her voice trailed away, not really expecting us to ask for anything.

"Funny you should say that," I said, nodding to Brad who was now standing behind her. "A little bit of sex will prove to be a remarkable tonic for us and well and truly show your thanks."

Brad had bent down when I gave him the nod and took hold of the hem of her dress. He had it waist high and going higher before she had any chance to react. Her dress was off in nothing flat and I could see that my guess had been correct -- it was the only thing she was wearing and she was now standing there naked.

She promptly starting doing the hand dance, trying to cover her charms, but with breasts like hers she needed both hands to cover them, and even that wouldn't do the job. She gave a giggling squeal, as she tried to cover herself. I kid you not. She was obviously surprised at what had happened but she also found it funny for some reason.

"That wasn't funny," she protested, still giggling. "You had no right to do something that outrageous."

"True, but it's done now. You have a very nice body, you know. Just made for masculine enjoyment."

"Maybe," she said with a blush, "but if you think I'm going to lie down and let you use me you're crazy. Not happening, no how, no way."

"You've got it wrong," I told her, not bothering to ask how she expected to stop us if we insisted. "I'm the one who's going to lie down and let you use me."

"What do you mean?"

I had already undone my trousers and I was now pushing them down, my erection standing tall and proud. I gave it a gentle slap, causing it to sway to and fro.

"I assume that you know what this is," I said as she stood there watching it sway, blushing. "All you have to do is settle down on it. You'll find it easy enough. Just think. You'll have full control of what goes on."

She was slowly shaking her head, still looking at my cock. I took hold of her wrist, sinking down onto the ground, my cock standing up, still swaying slightly. I'd pulled her down with me, encountering no real resistance, but she was just kneeling looking at me. (Or at a part of me.)

"You can't be serious," she said, her nervous giggle sounding again.

"Why wouldn't I be serious? I mean. Just look and you can see how serious I am. Ah, you do know what to do with that, don't you?"

"What? Of course I do, but I've never, ah,..." She waved a hand generally in my direction.

"What? Never done it this way?" I asked. "Well, you'll want to sometime. Now's your chance to practice."

"But this is wrong," she grumbled.

"Nonsense," I told her. I took her hands and wrapped it around my erection. Her blush promptly returned, as did her giggle.

"Come on," I said, pulling her so she found herself half lying on me, my cock pressing against her.

She swallowed nervously and adjusted her position, finding herself straddling me, my cock rearing up between her legs, brushing softly against her slit. She lifted herself, reached for my cock, and moved it under her, positioning it nicely. Then she pressed down slightly.

My cock slid into her a little, just enough to make her giggle nervously. She pressed down a little harder, and I slid deeper. She wasn't looking nervous now. She was looking a little more confident and had a sort of 'do I dare' look to her. Apparently she did dare as she kept pressing down, my cock slowly settling into position.

Even as she settled fully upon me I reached up and cupped her breasts, starting to fondle them. She sat there, not looking at me, but giggling to herself. I had no idea why she found this so funny but it appeared she did.

"What am I supposed to do now?" she asked.

"Not my problem. You're on top. You have to decide what you're going to do."

She looked surprised at that. Probably never had a chance to take the lead where sex was concerned. Well now she did and I waited to see what she'd do.

She started shifting about, head cocked to one side as though she was trying to determine what it felt like when she moved in different ways. I Started to work out what she liked by the amount of giggling she did. What a strange young woman.

She kept on moving about and I was starting to sweat as she was doing strange things to my cock. She spent another few minutes just twisting and turning and savouring the different sensations. She started rising and falling, bobbing up and down on my cock, finally having found a system that she could go along with.

Up until that point I'd just been holding still, not want to distract her from her exploration and cause her to realise just what she was doing. Now, however, as she had established a nice rhythm I was able to work with that, giving a little extra oomph when she slid down on me.

She was fully aroused and her excitement was rising and running away with her. She was going to climax very shortly, I just knew it. My hands dropped from her breasts to her hips, holding them firmly as I started to buck energetically under her.

That was all that was need for both of us to climax, me quietly, but her with a startled scream. Then she collapsed on me, just lying on me, breathing hard.

She suddenly straightened up, dislodging my cock as she sat upright.

"Oh my goodness. You raped me," she accused. "How could you do that?"

"I did no such thing," I protested. "You were sitting on me and did everything. You were using me for your own lustful purposes."

"I did no such thing. It was all you and you know it."

"Brad, demonstrate the difference between what just happened and rape, will you?" I suggested.

Brad's hands closed around her waist and he picked her up. He then lowered her to her hands and knees. Before she could object or try to move he was kneeling behind her and his cock was driving firmly home.

She gave a loud startled squeal. Startled, not scared or pained. She was all aroused and set to take a cock with the urgency that Brad bestowed.

Brad grabbed hold of her breasts and then started ploughing away, banging in hard and fast and often. Of course she finally started to protest. Ha, the hell she did. She was vocal about what was happening but it was in the order of, "Wow, wow, wow, yes, harder, more, oh god, do it."

It was embarrassing. I didn't get any encouragement like that. She just used me, bouncing away until she climaxed. With Brad theoretically raping her she was all, "oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes." Demeaning it was.

I considered the fact that she spent time with me and I got her thoroughly aroused was the reason that Brad was able to get her worked up so fast. He didn't have to worry about bringing her along slowly, just banging in and continuing to bang away until he shot his load. She was proving to be a very sensitive little devil, climaxing twice more before Brad finally finished.

Brad popped back to his feet looking pleased with himself. She was slower getting up but she looked even more pleased with herself than Brad did. They both had very smug looks, blast them.

"I suppose you're going to tell me that wasn't rape either?" she demanded.

"No, no, you're right. That was certainly rape," I agreed, ignoring Brad's indignant look. His intention was rape, taking her against her wishes. Just because she cheered him on didn't change that intention.

We mounted and rode on, while she remained standing in front of the house watching us leave, still naked for some reason. Brad and I were arguing, trying to settle the questions as to whether he raped her or not. He maintained that her saying yes, not once but a number of times meant it wasn't rape.

"She's a submissive. You must have realised that," Brad complained. "She'd never have gone along with any of that if she wasn't."

"True, but that just means you could have demanded permission first. Because you didn't that made it rape. Mine wasn't rape because she used me, not the other way round."

Whatever I was quite certain that the young woman received a bit of an education. I wondered if she'd pass her new knowledge along to her husband.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers