Breeding the Babysitter

Story Info
Danni and Alice are caught having fun, and then have to pay.
3.1k words
4.48
52.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like former student/teacher relationships, lesbian sexual acts or threesomes are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story! Please let me know if you'd like a part 2.

--------------

"I want you to knock Danni up while she eats my pussy."

The statement was so factual, so clinical, that I had to do a double-take to make sure it was actually my recently-graduated student Alice speaking.

"What?"

The languid word rolled off of my tongue, my cock giving an appreciative twitch at the thought of fucking Danni, the sexy eighteen-year-old I regularly hired to babysit, while she had her face buried in another girl's cunt. Alice reached down, her warm fingers rubbing a tender circle around the tip of my dick.

"You heard me. I know you have a breeding kink, or you wouldn't have six little bastards across the tri-state area, and I want to see it in action."

Without replying I wrapped my hands around her waist, flipping us over so that I was pinning her on her back. I kissed her hard enough to make her lips swell, my teeth nipping playfully as I made my way down her neck.

"So banging your teacher a month after graduating isn't taboo enough? You want more?"

She moaned as my mouth reached her nipple, my tongue flicking out idly as I waited for her reply.

"Unnn! Yeah, I do. It'd be fucking hot, and I've wanted to see a real-life creampie for forever now..."

She halted, verdant eyes squeezing shut as I slid two fingers into her dripping pussy.

"Why don't I just breed you instead?"

Her cunt clamped around my fingers, back arching as I wiggled them deeper. Damn; I needed to fuck her soon or I was going to explode.

"Ooooh, uggh, no! I'm going to college, but Danni is so fucking stupid that she'll be stuck working at that gas station forever no matter what. She thinks she's hot shit, always talking down to me like she's older and more mature, so I want her humiliated."

I pulled back, my gaze traveling up the body splayed before me. Alice was nineteen, her curves small, but delightful, and she had been her highschool's top 'mean girl' since she was a sophomore. Her blonde ponytail would make a striking contrast to Danni's wavey, black locks, and I wanted nothing more than to watch them take turns riding me. I caressed my way back up Alice's body, lining my condom-wrapped cock up with her expectant pussy.

Were there less insane ways she could humiliate a girl she saw as a rival? Absolutely, but I didn't see any downside to this particular tactic. They were both legal, and as long as they consented then that was good enough for me.

"Fine, I'm in. She comes over to watch the girls Saturday, but I'll have them at their grandma's. You have until then to figure out how I'm going to seduce her."

With that I thrust my hips forward, burying my entire length in her tight cunt with one move. Alice cried out, pouty lips parted in a perfect 'o', her legs wrapping around my hips as I began pounding into her. For several minutes we fucked, my thoughts consumed with images of Alice and Danni in all sorts of lewd, compromising positions. It didn't take me long to cum, the condom doing its job to catch the load I would rather have pumped into the teen snatch that I was buried in, and I reached between us until my fingers found Alice's clit. I began toying with it, my well-practiced touch bringing her to a swift orgasm.

When I pulled out of Alice she lay there, small breasts heaving as she came down from her peak. I peeled off the soggy rubber, the latex clinging to me as it cooled, and I couldn't wait until I could fuck someone without one on. Alice turned her face to me, a pretty blush coloring her cheeks.

"I'm going to seduce her, not you."

For the second time in twenty minutes my eyebrow arched questioningly, my lips quirking upwards as I nodded for her to continue.

"She told my friend Chelsea, who's in band with her, that she's been wanting to try pussy. I'm gonna let her; all I need you to do is give me the perfect setup. You can 'accidentally' book us both for babysitting, and then send me a text that the girls will be staying with their grandma instead, but you'll 'forget' to send her one. Me and Danni will already be here alone, so it'll be perfect when you walk in and catch us. Plus Chelsea let me know Dani takes birth control pills, and I've already paid her fifty bucks to steal them so that she'll miss at least a couple of days. The pharmacy won't open until Wednesday because Mr. Benson is going out of town, so she won't have anywhere to get a morning-after pill since she doesn't have a car."

Alice's eyes glinted, a tiny, vicious smile curling her lips. She had apparently already thought her whole sexually-devious plan out, and I was simply a willing pawn in it.

---- Four days later ----

After spending an hour parked a block down from my street I had received instructions and a go-ahead text from Alice, my signal that she was succeeding with her seduction of Danni. She told me to sneak in the back door and head to the living room, so I did as directed. As soon as I was in the hallway I could hear it: Danni was whimpering excitedly as Alice played with her pussy. The squish of fingers ramming into a juicy cunt accompanied the girl's cries, and it took mere seconds for me to be rock-hard. I snuck down the hall, eagerly awaiting my first glimpse of the two babes in action.

I wasn't disappointed.

Alice was facing me as she reclined back against my leather couch, her hand cupping Danni's pussy as the other girl rode the blonde's fingers. Danni's tank top was yanked up, her large tits free for Alice to enjoy, and Alice smirked at me when I rounded the corner. I leaned quietly against the edge of the living room wall, silently releasing my cock from my already-unzipped jeans. I began stroking myself, coating my nine inches in precum to help ease the friction my hand caused.

By then Alice was suckling on one of Danni's nipples, her free hand lightly swatting at Danni's ass beneath the short skirt she was wearing. Danni's legs were spread lewdly as she straddled Alice's petite waist, giving the blonde easy access to manipulate her fingers beneath the pink, sheer material of Danni's soaking panties.

"Oh fuckfuckfuck, I'm cummmmmmming!"

Danni wailed, her body going rigid as she climaxed. Alice jerked her head to beckon me forward, and I quickly fixed my clothing before plastering an angry look on my face.

"What the fuck is happening here!?"

Both girls froze, neither offering a reply to me. Alice forced her eyes to widen, her lip trembling as though she were about to cry.

"Oh, Mr. Hendrickson! I, um, we were, ah, just doing..."

I butt in, making sure to keep my voice raised.

"I don't give a shit what excuse you have! Why are you two banging on my couch?"

Danni hadn't moved, continuing to face away from me as her back remained ramrod-straight. I saw Alice sneakily curl her fingers, which were still buried in Danni's cunt, and before she could stop herself the younger girl moaned.

"Ummmmmmm..."

Her hips instinctively bucked, Danni unable to help it as Alice assaulted her overly-sensitive pussy. I strode forward, my fake scowl deepening as I pulled Alice's glistening fingers out of Danni. This seemed to shake the other girl out of her stupor, and she tried to hide her breasts by flinging an arm across them.

"Ekkkk! Sir, please don't look!"

I watched regretfully as her brown nipples were covered, the caramel areolas disappearing from my hungry gaze. I narrowed my eyes, making a point of staring directly at her.

"Give me your parents numbers, right now. I'm calling both of your families this instant!"

I reached for my phone, but before it was fully out of my pocket Alice was shaking her head.

"No! Mr. Hendrickson, please don't!"

Danni's voice was barely audible, her gaze tearfully averted to a spot somewhere beyond Alice's shoulder.

"Please, don't call my mama. She'll be so mad..."

I barely registered Danni's plea, my mind more focused on how beautiful she looked straddling Alice. The two skin tones, one pale and one cinnamon, made an erotic contrast as they pressed together. I tapped my foot, snapping my fingers to make Danni meet my gaze, but she still couldn't bring herself to make eye contact.

"Why shouldn't I call them? Give me one good reason, or I'm doing it now."

Alice was the one who answered, her voice lacking its typical bravado as she played her part.

"Look, Mr. Hendrickson, we were just having fun, okay? Sorry! We'll leave now, and..."

I shook my head vehemently, clenching a fist as Danni held back a sniffle.

"No! This is bullshit. I pay you two to do one job, and it's definitely not fucking each other while I'm out of my house. I don't get to have fun like this with how much I work, and I sure as Hell won't let someone else fuck under my roof. Alice, what's your dad's number?"

Alice shot Danni a quick glance, trying to convey that an idea had 'just' come to her, but the other girl remained despondent.

"Mr. Hendrickson, please don't call my dad! He'll take away my car, and then I'll have to walk to get to the community college!"

She made as if to sob, the sound coming out as a half-choked hiccup, and Danni placed a hand gently on Alice's shoulder. It was the first voluntary sign of movement I had seen, and it sparked renewed faith in Danni's plan.

"Sir, please don't. What if, what if we..."

Danni couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence, her head bowing as she tried again.

"...what if we let you have some fun, you know, with us? If Alice agrees, then do you promise you won't call our parents?"

Well, damn.

Alice's eyes widened; neither of us had expected Danni to offer something like this, which was exactly what Alice had been about to do. I cleared my throat, fingers hovering over my phone's keypad.

"Are you saying that you two will fuck me, as long as I don't call your parents or, God forbid the school board, and tell them what you were doing here?"

The girls finally locked eyes, and after a heartbeat they gave a simultaneous nod. Alice raised her gaze, and I could tell by the twitch of her lip corner that she was holding in a triumphant grin.

"Yes, sir. That's exactly what we're saying."

I stood perfectly still, Danni's eyes now locked on my phone, and after keeping her in suspense for a minute I finally slid the device back into my pocket. She let out an audible breath, and I'm not sure that she realized she had been holding it.

"Fine, but we don't speak about this outside of these walls."

Both girls nodded vigorously, breasts jiggling delightfully in unison. I leveled another glare for good measure, my tone booking no room for argument.

"You little sluts will do exactly as I say, when I say, or else this understanding we've reached will end. Got it?"

They gave me a chorus of 'Uh-huh', and with a wave of my hand I led them to my bedroom. I quickly stripped, then plunked myself on my bed. My cock bobbed freely, the shaft waving at the girls as I positioned my shoulders back against the headboard. Danni must have pulled her tank top down during our transition, but I wasn't going to tolerate that.

"Both of you sit, just like before."

The girls did as I bid, the recliner I used for watching television before sleep making a decent replacement for the couch. It was angled so that it pointed diagonally to the bed, and I would have a perfect, unobstructed view of where Alice's fingers were about to go.

"Danni, pull your shirt back up. Alice, start to finger her. I want you to recreate what you were doing when I walked in, and then we'll see how it goes from there."

With only the slightest hesitation they complied, and it didn't take long before Alice's fingers had Danni forgetting all about me. I watched contentedly as they pleasured each other, a beautiful display of sapphic eroticism unfolding before my hungry eyes. Danni was soon cunming, her plump lips parted prettily as she cried out. I watched her cunt clamp around Alice's fingers, the blonde's attention focused on Danni's tits as she bit down harshly on a nipple. This only furthered Danni's climax, the jolt of pain causing her to burst out a second, smaller orgasm.

"Yesssss! Ahhhhh!"

She sounded beautiful; her voice was raw, an unfiltered husky quality to it that almost made me groan. That was it; I was ready to join in on the fun. I rose from the bed, my cock pointing proudly towards its goal. Danni had slumped forward, her head resting in the crook of Alice's neck, and before she knew what was happening I was pressed against her back. Alice reached around, her eager hands spreading Danni's pussy for me, and as soon as it was parted I shoved myself unceremoniously inside the girl.

"Shit, not yet! Uggh, Mr. Hendrickson...!"

Alice shut Danni up with a kiss, effectively silencing the other girl's protests. I had only gotten about half of my cock in, but with a few caveman-like thrusts and grunts I was able to get myself fully sheathed inside the warm, wet, tight teen cunt. It felt incredible to be condomless, my dick twitching joyfully as Danni's pussy constricted around me. Alice had begun to play with Danni's nipples, causing the other girl to moan even before I began fucking her. I started pumping my hips, my cock burrowing further into Danni with each thrust.

She was so beautiful, her little cunt so unprotected as I pounded into it, that I knew it would only take a single load to knock her up.

I looked at my girls, shooting a smirk at Alice.

"I'm going to cum, and it's going to be in a cunt. Whose will it be?"

They looked at each other, Alice's eyes going wide in mock worry.

"Danni, are you on birth control?"

"Yeah, I am. I missed the last couple of days, but that's okay, right? I heard you have to miss a whole week for it to be bad."

Alice nodded, quickly agreeing with the flawed information Danni had.

"Yeah, that's fine! I'm glad you're on it, 'cause I'm not. My dad would kill me if I got knocked up!"

I was fighting off an impending orgasm, my balls tightening threateningly as it approached. I needed to stop myself in order to go through with what Alice wanted, so I viciously yanked my dick out of Danni's delightful snatch before they could say anything else. I heard a groan of protest, Danni turning to plead with me to put my cock back in, but I grabbed her hips and slid us downwards in one fluid motion. This brought me to my knees, my dick standing up proudly between them, and I impaled her on my cock once again.

She sighed, happy to be filled once more, and all it took was my hand on the back of her head to make her understand what I wanted. I had brought her face level with Alice's pussy, the blonde's dripping cunt untouched and needy as she pulled her panties aside.

"Lick."

I growled out the command, excited to see how eagerly Danni obeyed me. She began lapping at Alice's slit, wriggling her tongue in between Alice's pink pussy lips with gusto.

"Good girl."

Alongside the praise I reached around her, giving her nipples a gentle squeeze. This earned a muffled, appreciative moan from her, Danni's hips arching back to drive herself further onto my cock. I let her ride me, her legs doing the work as she ate Alice out. This was definitely the best threesome I had ever had. As I neared my climax I brought my hands down, resting them lightly on Danni's hips so that I could pull her snugly onto me when the time arrived.

After a few more licks Alice was cumming, her legs clamping around Danni's head as she came. This, in turn, pressed Danni downwards, driving her cunt even deeper onto my cock. That one motion was all it took for me. I grabbed her hips and thrust myself upwards, my full length buried inside her, and I came. Jet after jet of my cum glazed her insides, my sperm swimming right up into her womb.

"Fuck! Yeah, take it all, you little bitch!"

Danni may have tried to say something, maybe a muffled protest, but I couldn't hear her through the rush of blood to my head. All I cared about was cumming side of her, of filling her eighteen-year-old pussy up with my baby batter and making her into a mommy. She already had great tits, and they would only be even sexier when they were filled with milk.

I didn't pull out until long after my ejaculation stopped, making sure to keep her cunt plugged so that none of my sperm leaked from the stretched hole. Eventually my cock softened too much, though, and it slid from her in a gush of jizz. I looked up, finally meeting Alice's gaze, and the look of glee on her face was dazzling. She was so vibrant, so sensual in her triumph, that I was already hardening back up.

"Girls, get in my bed. Alice, get Danni's cunt cleaned up."

Danni could barely stand, her legs still weak from the pounding she had taken, but I wasn't done yet. This time I switched things up, trading Danni's cunt for Alice's asshole. Her little back door opened right up for me thanks to the recent training sessions we had done, and I fucked her slowly as she cleaned my cum from Danni's cunt.

I could get used to this.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers