An Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting to let it sink in she added, "Just be careful with that thing, I've heard other rumors about girls that have had it and it's really messed them up."

"Thank you," said the professor earnestly, "I'll be sure to be mindful."

The door closed and the professor fell back into her chair, the plug jolting her hard when she hit the seat. What the student said had shaken her and her brain was going a mile-a-minute as she thought about the warning she'd received.

Scary as it was, although she was horrified to hear about this young girl seemingly turned into a sex-craved robot, her ass and pussy quaked at the thought of being Jay's anal fuck toy. Thinking about the dark-skinned men of Alpha Phi Alpha using her holes at will, she began to think it wouldn't be all that bad to give herself up completely if she could just stay in that blissful place she fell into today.

Sitting in her chair she brought leg up on to the desk and reached down around her ass cheek to play with the plug as she dreamt of having his long, black dick on tap anytime she wanted. Hovering over the onyx base, she hesitated, her rational mind fighting to come to the surface.

'No. Stop,' her consciousness begged her, 'you do that and you'll spiral back into a stupid mess.'

"You're better than this, Professor Hoffman," she said out loud and instead of pushing and playing with the plug she pulled it out in one even motion and stood up off the chair. Immediately the fog on her mind lifted slightly, her asshole still aching and now emptier than ever.

'I need to learn more about this before I get in too deep,' she thought to herself as she packed up her things and shut off her the office lights. Walking down the hall she made some mental notes about how to continue her research.

When she got home she devised a plan, her academic mind working overtime to wrap her head around this campus-wide anal sex craze she was now a part of. First, she would do some more research to try and find out why and how this was happening to her, and apparently other girls on campus. Second, she would train herself to control these feelings that welled up so strongly in her and obliterated her conscious mind. Lastly, she would go to the source of these desires and determine whether they were malicious or not, realizing this meant she would eventually have to confront Jay about the hold he was placing on her ass and her thoughts.

The last part made her shudder with fear and excitement, her brain still not sure if it wanted to fight these feelings and her asshole already having given up, so she hit the books to distract herself. She studied the psychology of taboos and how forbidden or shunned practices drew some people into some dark corners of the mind, sometimes exhibiting drug-like addictions to their fetishes, transforming their whole lives to accommodate their new lifestyle. Combine that with the feelings of being accepted, even desired, by someone of stature made her understand how these things could be possible.

The professor also read up about how young adults are more susceptible to these types of influence, especially post-secondary students that have perhaps left home for the first time. Experimentation in college is commonplace, so this wasn't a surprise to her, but it didn't explain why she, a middle-aged professional of academia would be so drawn so deeply into this type of behaviour.

It was then that she stumbled on some studies done in the early 2000's on the effects of strict upbringings with respect to drug, alcohol and sex addiction later in life. As she read, she learned about the correlation between people who grew up with sheltered and formal childhoods and their susceptibility to addiction in their later years, when those influences eventually were laid upon them. The results shook her as she saw her own life unfolding in the subjects of the studies; white, upper middle-class girls from conservative households having their lives torn apart as the thrill of forbidden pleasures spiralled them into depravity.

As she read her asshole puckered constantly, each instance of a subject falling into debauchery increasing the thrill and horror she felt, like that moment at the top of a waterslide before the jets glide you over the edge. If her libido was in control, she'd already be at the bottom, drowning in dick, she realized.

That knowledge still didn't stop her from giving in, drawing her hand down to her hole and exploring carefully with her fingers. When she dipped a couple in, they came out slick with white globs, some of Jay's cum having slid down to her entrance as she studied. This made her ass tremble with lust as she retrieved her brown dildo, lubing it up and readying her ass with her fingers as she read. Sticking the suction cup to a wall in her dining room she was able to continue her research as she bounced hands-free on her silicone simulacrum, partially quenching the ache she'd felt ever since Jay walked out of her office.

When the subject matter dried up, she transitioned over to some pornography to resume her 'studies.' Finding videos of women stretching their holes wide and deep with oversized sex toys she settled into a rhythm, slapping her ass cheeks against the wall as she watched them push monstrous phalluses into their well-used anuses.

As her climax approached, she tried to hold on to the memory of cumming so prodigiously in her office but it kept slipping away. She could only catch a glimpse of the blinding white light of bliss as she peaked; the dark, slick rod sliding through her effortlessly.

"Oh, Jay, oh, Jay, oh, Jayyyyyy," she screamed on repeat as she pounded the whole dildo into her butt one final time, writhing and jerking and clenching on it hungrily.

Coming off it she stumbled right into her bedroom and passed out, her silicone lover still flopping at waist height beside her dining room table.

The couple living next door looked at each other curiously in their living room, each wondering to themselves: What kind of orange juice was she drinking over there?

---Hypothesis---

Over the weekend time seemed to drag on so slowly, Jane catching up on work and going to the gym but otherwise fighting against her urges to try and keep her mind above water. This proved ultimately fruitless it seemed, as the more she fought against pleasuring herself the more she focussed on it and how heavenly she felt in that office, Jay's cock buried up to her ribs. It was also proving to be dangerous to be so ensared by her own desires, almost getting caught fingering herself in the gym locker room and once during a traffic jam on the highway.

This addiction was taking a toll on her in other ways as well. Her asshole hungered for dick constantly, but it was getting sore and messy from the constant play it was receiving. Reading online she changed up her diet and created an after-care routine to maximize her ability to play in her backdoor, but she was still a slave to her desires and fighting against them seemed to make it worse. She was tired and listless and she was distracted constantly, the ache in her tunnel a din of white noise she just couldn't tune out.

So it was that by Sunday night she'd decided not to fight any more.

The professor decided she would lean into her desires, letting them wash over her when they presented themselves. Instead of letting them carry her consciousness out to sea, however, she would try to stay in the moment and maintain her awareness as she let the fires in her burn bright. Training herself in this way was a dangerous game, akin to a heroin user shooting up more to get a hold of their addiction, but she trusted in her logical mind.

Since she now knew more about what was happening to her and why, she hypothesized that since these desires were a reaction to physical and emotional experiences she hadn't been able to explore in her sheltered life, not denying herself these feelings may weaken the hold they had upon her.

If getting her ass eaten out became as commonplace as eating lunch, maybe she wouldn't hunger for it so badly. If getting railed by a big dick on campus was as routine as her many committee meetings, maybe the ache in her rectum wouldn't weigh on her mind as much. If the look of lust on Jay's face as he pounded her was as ubiquitous as the snow falling in February maybe she wouldn't see it every time she closed her eyes.

This was, of course, a risky decision. Flirting with the amount of sexual energy she had already unleashed was dangerous, and succumbing to them completely felt so right, but she had to grab the reins of it, or she would surely suffer the same fate as those other girls, and she had a lot to lose. There was an upside though, if she could pull it off she could be in control of the thrall that she kept falling into. After all, she would need to be able to stay lucid if she was going to confront Jay about his intentions.

She would embrace her urges and become the buttslut.

---Transformation---

Monday morning she awoke with purpose. Taking it easy on her hole the night before she felt it pliable and ready as she got cleaned and prepared for the day. Since she would be seeing Jay in class she popped in his black plug with some ample lube and dressed conservatively in one of her many boring pantsuits, spicing it up marginally with some heels and a deep V-neck shirt that showed off her cleavage. Bringing her limited toy collection with her she arrived earlier than usual to campus.

Assuming that Jay would arrive early as well, the first day she would have seen him since their office escapades on Friday, the professor got to the lecture hall with 30 minutes to spare before class started, setting up her laptop and projector as she waited. After about 5 minutes she started to think he might not show until class started, but just then the doors at the back creaked open.

Jerome LaGrange strutted down the stairs of the hall towards her, eyeing her up and down with one hand wrapped around the lengthening bulge in his basketball shorts.

"Morning, Jane," he said as he walked, emphasizing her name. It was strange to hear a student calling her by her first name but coming from him it ignited the pilot light in her pants.

"Good morning, Jay," she replied, stepping out from behind the lectern to hug him.

"No, no, you need to stand here," he said as he reached her, deflecting her embrace and grabbing her by the hips, moving her back behind the wide wooden stand that sat at the bottom of almost every lecture hall in the university. Positioning her squarely behind the lectern he reached around her, to the shelf in the middle of it, and unplugged the projector that was connected to the outlet inside.

Confused, the professor tried to pivot to face him, but Jay pushed her hips hard against the edge of the wood and pulled her pants down to her knees in one yank. She leaned forward and gasped, shocked at the forwardness, immediately aroused beyond measure.

Kneeling down behind her he fondled her asscheeks, spreading them open and closed around his black gift.

"Please, no, not here," Jane whispered, her words still echoing a little in the big room.

"Yes, here," Jay asserted, "anywhere, in fact," and he spread her cheeks and placed the base of the plug in his mouth, running his tongue under and around it, recklessly slathering her sphincter with spit.

"Oh, fuck," was all she could manage as she leaned on the angled surface of the lectern, grasping the sides and holding tight.

His tongue fully lubricating her brown ring he bit down on the base with his teeth gently, the silicone giving way only slightly, and pulled back on it with his head, watching the ring expand and jut out with the pressure. Letting her ass suck it in, he pulled back on it again and relished the view of her rippled, stretched skin, sending his tongue around the edge to taste her. Over and over he repeated this process, until he was fully fucking her ass with the onyx plug.

Above the lectern the professor gritted her teeth as she felt the temperature in her midsection climb, her assgasm building from within. When he licked and slid his two first fingers between the hairless lips of her pussy she 'oohed' and her grip faltered as she started to slip down the top of the wooden surface, her knees bending and pushing her ass further into his face.

A quick slap on her butt cheek set her straight and she stood up quickly, pulling the plug from her ass completely as she recoiled. Jay inched forward and slowly pushed it back into her handsfree, just his mouth letting it 'plop' into her ass audibly; he'd clearly done this before. He resumed toying her ass and fingering her and, after a few minutes, she gushed as her climax spilled over, panting heavily on the top of the lectern.

Dizzy and holding on to the edge of her pulpit so hard her fingertips were turning purple she barely heard the doors swing open at the back of the hall. When the jumbled voices of a group of students rang through the room she bolted up off the surface of her podium, pants still hanging around her knees behind it. Panicking she tried to reach back and pull them up only for Jay to brush her hands away.

Silently he lifted her undergarments and then her pants, kissing a cheek with his wet lips as they went up. Reaching around her into the lectern he plugged the projector back in and it sprung back to life, illuminating the day's notes on the screen.

"You're all set, professor," he said as he came out from behind her, "looks like it just got unplugged is all." As he said 'unplugged' he tapped the plug that was back in her ass twice, synchronized with each syllable of the word.

The professor shook her head and thanked him for his help, gathering her notes up as more students filed into the room. Unbeknownst to her, a red LED light had started flashing on the base of the plug when she began her lecture.

Everything seemed smooth as she started the class, no one suspecting anything about what had transpired minutes prior, the plug reassuringly snug in her freshly-licked hole providing a yummy warmth in her pants. Time was moving quickly and there was only about ten minutes remaining when she saw Jay fiddling with his phone in his seat, frustrated. Although he had just had his tongue and fingers inside her less than an hour earlier, she still became annoyed that he was missing the course material again, so she gave him a hard stare when their eyes met. Messing about for a few minutes more he eventually straightened up in his seat and followed her gaze around the room until she eventually settled back on him. The light in her underpants was now a solid green.

With one hand he held out three digits for her to see. Confused, the professor ignored it and continued with her oration. A few seconds later, as she circled back to him only two digits were up for her to acknowledge. Pausing a moment then continuing, she eyed the room for any strange goings on, bracing herself for a surprise when she looked back to him again and saw him holding only one finger up, this time pressed against his big, brown lips in a 'shhhh' sign.

Cocking her head to the side in confusion she was about to resume her notes when a low, humming vibration started emanating from within her rectum.

The professor dropped her head into her hands as her bum shook from the inside out. Clenching on the toy reflexively increased the intensity of the rumbling and she let out an 'ohh' as she looked down to her papers. Fearing she might have to leave class again for the 2nd time in 3 days she instead took a deep breath and stopped pinching the plug with her sphincter. Rubbing her temples dramatically she stood back up to face the class.

"Sorry about that, everyone. Migraines, whew," she announced and resumed her notes. The vibrating plug was still buzzing inside her, but as she continued her lecture she tried to ignore it and stay focussed. That is until she looked up to see Jay again in the middle of the auditorium. He gave her a mischievous grin, held his long finger above his phone and let it drop on to the screen as she watched, never breaking eye contact. Almost immediately the vibration ratcheted up, buzzing furiously enough that she thought students might hear it, but also now the plug began to thump!

Above the lectern she remained calm, raising her voice to mask the noise. Below it she was in turmoil, the plug thumping all her nerve endings intensely. Fighting against it she struggled to maintain composure as the building pressure in her loins threatened to take over. Fear spread across her face and her eyes grew wide as she stared directly at Jay, praying for him to turn it off or for someone to set off the fire alarm so she could give in and cum right there.

Hoping the words she was speaking still made sense to everyone else, she wrapped up the remaining slides as the period thankfully came to an end. Staying perfectly still at the podium as the students packed up and filed out of the room her teeth chattered as the rhythmic thumping strummed through her whole body.

One by one they left until only Jay remained, still in his seat in the middle of the room. As the back door clanged closed he pointed at the professor with his long index finger and curled it back, beckoning her towards him.

Almost as if he pulled a leash around her neck she moved swiftly to his side, the bouncing plug demolishing her defenses as she shimmied up the stairs. Reaching his seat her legs shook violently as her trapped orgasm reached a fever pitch, but just before she could let it out he held up his phone, looked at her and tapped the screen once.

The plug went dead and only numbness remained.

"That's the signal, you understand?" Jay asked her, knowing full well she understood with every fibre in her body. "When you get that signal, that means I'm ready for your ass. Come to me and I'll take care of you as you take care of me."

Jane nodded meekly, sexual fire still raging through her.

"Good. You can take your pants off and put this dick where it belongs now," he told her, matter-of-factly.

Not even bothering to look to see if anyone was still around the professor pushed her trousers down to the cement floor and stepped her two heels out of them. Facing him she straddled his legs, hovering a few inches above his lap, and reached down between hers and into his shorts. Finding what she needed so badly she dragged his long, uncut cock out from under his waistband and up to the crack of her ass. With her other hand she grabbed the plug and gave it a tiny tug as it fell out of her effortlessly.

When she looked at him and his mischievous grin she felt a tiny sliver of anger well up, knowing that he was in complete control of her. She would do anything he asked of her until she could train herself to own these desires and bend them to her will.

Jane pushed the buttplug into Jay's mouth with a grin as she pushed the head of his cock into her gaping hole. Guiding the rest of his shaft in with two hands, feeding her hungry ass inch after inch of his manhood, she dropped her weight and sat down on him completely to bury the remainder. As her thighs met his, the tip of his dick struck that magical chord deep inside her and she exhaled raggedly.

"Mmmmm," he moaned around the black silicone in his mouth, and she couldn't help but smile as he looked like a baby with a soother as she ground her ass into his lap. Lifting halfway off she rammed herself back down on it, the fireworks blasting off in her brain as she bottomed out. He sat back and watched her fuck herself on his dick.

Jane's pace quickened as her abandoned orgasm resurfaced and each down stroke brought her closer to the pure bliss she had been thinking about all weekend. She was in control but as she neared the crest of her wave the mind-erasing, all-encompassing ecstasy she'd felt seemed just out of reach.