An Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor still climaxed hard, her body vibrating like the plug had in class, but she could tell that it wasn't the same as what she experienced in her office the previous week. Jay could see it on her face as she looked down on him.

"You still haven't learned that one yet, huh?" he asked her as she sat panting on his lap. "Like I told you, you have to let it happen," he said, placing his hands on the top of her hips, "you have to give in completely."

Sliding his ass further down the seat he wiggled his shorts to the floor and opened his legs wide under her. This caused her to slip down deeper on to his dick, her ass now slapping his dangling balls, and she grabbed on to his shoulders like she was falling off a cliff.

His strong hands clamped down around her waist and lifted her up a couple inches, but gravity pulled her back down into his crotch, his extremely long dick navigating the labyrinth of her guts like it had a map.

"Let it go," he pleaded. Her rational mind screamed at her to maintain control, but her desires were steering the ship now. She dropped her arms off his shoulders and fell into chest, just dead weight propped up by a long brown pole. "That's it," he whispered, kissing the top of her head.

Jerome LaGrange began stroking his dick with the professor's body like she was a human fleshlight, her arms flopping around beside her as he bounced her down onto his cock. Adding a hip thrust to his inward stroke she felt him reach a new high inside her just as her vision faded into white, the light of a thousand suns blotting out what was left of her rational mind as she swam in an ocean of pure bliss.

When she came down and opened her eyes she was sitting in his lap, but now side-saddle, her legs dangling off the side of the chair, his shrinking cock still mostly inside her. Confused, she wiped at her eyes like she had just awoken from a good night's sleep. Jay sat under her sweaty and exhausted.

"Come on, we gotta get out of here," he heaved out as he caught his breath, "the next class will be here soon."

Looking down at her watch Jane saw that twenty minutes had passed since her class ended and, sure enough, another lecture was about to begin.

She got up off his dick, setting the plug in back her ass as he handed it to her, and pulled on her pants. Scrabbling down to the front she grabbed her laptop and bag just as the next lecture's professor entered the room.

"Oh, hi there, Professor Hoffman," he greeted her, "don't usually see you still here this late."

"Hello, yes you're right," she replied, "but I had a student stay after class for some review of the notes." When she looked out into the hall to justify Jay's presence, he was nowhere to be seen.

Professor Hoffman walked back to her office in a fugue state. Her body still tingled from tip to tail but she felt sore deep inside. Walking in little strides she tried to piece together what happened, but she couldn't remember anything after she came from riding on him. She had lost about 10-15 minutes of time where presumably he fucked her relentlessly as she floated in the deepest reaches of her imagination. He had pounded her ass senseless and she had welcomed it.

When she reached her office, she went in and locked the door. Sitting down gingerly in her chair she felt the plug push up at her and she winced, remembering its hold on her. She wanted to take it out, but her carnal impulses kept her hand at bay. She was scared to think about being so consumed by orgasmic pleasure that she blanked out, but also yearned for it to happen again, right away. She wanted to leave campus and never return, but simultaneously wanted to find Jay and be in his arms again.

Laying her head in her arms on the desk she sighed, wondering if she had gone too far already and hoping she could find her way back if she had. Then she remembered about the previous girls that had been given the onyx plug and the stories of their unravelling. She knew that she would have to find out if Mr. LaGrange had targeted them, how he'd 'selected' her, and how much he knew about the damage it had caused their lives. She also knew that she'd have to bring it all down if it meant protecting another student from imploding.

The ache in the professor's guts began to wane as she resumed her Monday tasks: catching up on paperwork, grabbing some lunch, and attending some meetings. Making her way back to the office her Department Head was waiting for her when she arrived.

"Hey, good to see you again, looks like you're feeling better," he said as cheerfully as a grumpy, 55-year old, thrice-divorced man with no advancement opportunities could.

"Yes, much better," she replied as she unlocked her office and stepped in, followed by her superior.

"Well, good, I was hoping to talk to you about the research budget for next semester," he continued. "It seems as though the Dean himself has given us a bump in funding for some unorthodox research you had spoken to him about?"

"Oh, really, that's great," she beamed back at him, "I have some ideas about how we can study this strange psychological phenomenon that is gripping the student population here on campus. It's a delicate subject so we'll have to interview students discreetly, but I think we may have uncovered a form of sexual coercion that has some of the female undergrads exhibiting drug-like dissociation and loss of control.

"Sexual coercion?" he repeated, arching his right brow suspiciously.

"Yes, nothing illegal it seems, but a form of psychological manipulation through anal sex," she clarified, unflinchingly.

Inside his khakis, the nub of his small penis poked furiously at his white briefs.

She began to explain some of the stories she'd heard so far, carefully omitting her own involvement, and as she spoke about her theories and the draw that these girls were feeling to not only engage in anal sex but seek it out desperately, her own holes quivered in anticipation. His tiny dick peaked out of the waistband into the tucked shirt of his overhanging belly, three whole inches aggressively fighting to break out.

As she described the sex toys that were being handed out to these women on campus and how it made them feel, the one clamped tight in her ass fired up again, as if on queue.

This time the vibrations were distracting and a little annoying, and she had to pause mid-sentence as she noticed her boss shifting his weight from side to side anxiously.

Taking the pause as an excuse to end the conversation, Professor Hoffman stated, "Well, I can definitely fill you in on some more later this week, I think my 2 o'clock is here," as she got up and pointed at the door, a dark silhouette looming on the other side of the frosted glass pane.

"Right, oh yes, no problem," he agreed, happy to leave her office so he could take care of his little friend privately. He left her office swiftly, giving a half-hearted salute to Mr. LaGrange as he passed him in the hallway, shimmying quickly two doors down to his own office.

Entering the professor's office confidently, Jerome dropped his bag on one of the chairs in front of her desk and turned to face her sitting on the other side.

"We've got work to do today," he announced, "so which lesson are we going to review first?"

Answering silently, Jane stood up, dropped her pants to the floor, pulled her shirt over her head and stood facing him in her fresh new underwear. Pausing for only a second, she put a knee on the top of her desk and crawled onto its surface as she stared into his eyes. Reaching the end, she put her head low to the edge of the tabletop and arched her back up so her ass was in the air, the shiny onyx pointing upward and saying 'hello' to Jay as he stood watching.

Pulling his phone out from his pocket he went to turn it off when she grabbed it from his hand and placed it beside her, letting the plug rage on inside. Grabbing at his shorts she pulled him in and unfurled his semi-erect dick from inside.

"Ooh, we do have work to do," she cooed seductively as she marvelled its size, even now still so intimidating.

She placed the head in her mouth and ran her tongue under the hood of his glans, swirling it as she sucked lightly. He tasted sickly sweet and salty, and she felt sexy and a bit nasty in turn. As he grew in her mouth, she added her small hands to his shaft for extra stimulation.

Taking charge, she grabbed his huge right hand and pushed his first three fingers into her mouth, hitting near the back and making her gag a bit. When she gagged, her asshole clamped shut, the vibrational intensity skyrocketing for a moment as she hummed on his digits.

Jane took his slick hand and brought it up back behind her, hoping he would get the request. He did.

Jay pulled out the onyx plug and slid his wet digits into her numb hole before it could wink shut. As soon as he had buried two knuckles of three fingers inside her butt she took her hands off his shaft and placed them on the table beside her. She relinquished control.

His fingers hooked inside her rectum and he pulled her body down on him, nothing stopping her from falling face-first onto his big, black cock. In this manner he facefucked her with increasing amplitude and frequency, strings of white spit and mucus falling to the floor in loud 'splats.' Her throat spasmed as he approached her larynx with his strokes, her ass spasming in time around his fingers. When her nose reached his pubes, she inhaled his unwashed scent and savoured it, coming up for air less and less as her throat grew accustomed to his repeated impaling.

Jay twitched uncontrollably in her neck as he pistoned his meat in and out of her, using her ass handle to control the speed. As he neared his own orgasm, Jane's pleasure began to crest in tandem. She reached back as he pulled her up and down his shaft and squeezed his fingers together, allowing for his long pinky to join his friends. Pushing his wrist down into her, all four squished fingers slid into her ass past the third knuckle, only his thumb preventing the whole hand from wholly entering her hole.

Then the professor went limp; remembering the lesson, she gave in.

Drool poured from her mouth onto his balls and shorts and the floor like a faucet, and her asshole squeezed his long football-snatching hand. She blinked out of consciousness as he bucked his hips into her face and fisted her ass rhythmically. Two doors down, the head of the Psychology department shot a tiny spurt of cum across the papers on his desk.

In her mind, floating in that white pool of euphoria, she grasped wildly at the important thought under the surface below her, finding it difficult to render it visible and real in the searing, joyful light. Just as she was about to give up her hand latched onto something solid and round, feeling like a cabinet knob in her fingers. Looking down it at through the water only a dull darkness could be seen so she did what seemed natural and pulled, hard.

The pool immediately started to swirl as the water drained out, the blinding light spiralling down the hole with it. Just before it all faded to black, she looked down at the item in her hand: It was a matte black silicone buttplug, decorated with a shiny black stone, engraved in gold with the letter J. The professor smiled.

Eyes snapping open she felt Jay jerking violently in her throat as he came deep, shooting long ropes directly into her stomach. The veins on her head bulged as he continued pumping. Her orgasm raged alongside his and she thought she might pass out from lack of oxygen until he pulled his cock out of her gently and removed his hand from her wide-open anus.

Jay brought her head up from the table's edge and kissed her sweetly as tears streamed down her face. She had touched the face of God and found her way back.

The professor climbed off the desk and cradled herself in his arms as he sat down in the chair, hugging him close as she cried silently into the small, curly hairs on his chest. Jay stroked her hair and held her tight, little dribbles of semen dripping off the edge of the seat as they relaxed in her office.

The professor now knew she could release herself from the orgasmic spell she allowed take over. She also knew that interviewing students about this phenomenon would reveal more sordid and unbelievable stories, many of them centered around the dark back rooms of the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity, which she would eventually have to investigate. Lastly, she understood one thing above the rest: If this scene was brought to U of M by a confident, talented athlete from Louisiana with an oversized fear of unwanted pregnancies and an oversized cock to match, he would hold the keys to understanding it all.

Wiping tears away from her eyes she looked up to see his kind eyes staring back down at her as he brushed the hair away from her face.

"Mr. LaGrange, I have some questions for you."