All Comments on 'An Educational Experience'

by FreshPeach

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hayla86Hayla86over 7 years ago
Wonderful

Shame u never quite followed through with continuing this story.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 9 years ago
Scintillating start......

To get any criticism out of the way up front....PLEASE proofread or have proofread all submissions FIRST!! You write fluidly enough to see when spelling/typos and syntax are wrong...I am sure!! The story itself is delightful ... quite different from the norm where either the student is a closet slut or the Prof is an unprincipled abuser... innocence observed, offered and taken (although no tedious narrative of either her virginity or her sexual history, just the slightly dominating culmination of his obsession) and finally the compromising discovery by who? (His wife?) What will happen now? Will our willing conquest descend into an angry wife's domination??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Keep going, it's a good story, just be more careful about typos and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish you would continue

I loved it! I really wanted to read more though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More?

There's got to be more. Who's the lady? Why is she in his office??

Btw, I really loved how he 'asked' her, without actually ever asking her.

The both of them sound gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great writing!

wow, i love this story. really hot. i hope u'r doing a sequel to this. can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous