An Educator's Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
A story of seduction and the waking of darker passions.
6k words
4.76
4.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

An educator's lesson Chapter Three

Payton Greer on seeing Julie Conway for the first time after her evaluation and Batards sexual demands slapped the young woman hard. Julie's cheek stung but despite her violent encounter with Payton Greer a sensual smile bowed her lips. Umm what a fiery little bitch this young beauty was, Julie looked forward to making the young teacher pay for that little outburst and slap. The dominatrix gathered herself and her papers and headed for the principal Office where she was sure she would fine Superintendent Batard there.

"I will never doubt your judgment again when it comes to hiring the young ladies!" Julie Conway leaned against the doorjamb her eyes smoldering with lust for the young redheaded teacher.

"It's been so long since we've had someone as fiery as Miss Greer." Mis. Conway cooed as she entered the office and lovingly ran her fingers over the photos of Payton Greer and herself, the smile that bowed Julie's lips as she remembered how pleasing the girl had been and how delicious her fresh young pussy was.

"Too bad I can't make it for the cabin fun this time. Aunt June wants me to make the road trip the next state over for the funeral." A little pout of disappointment and envy that Payton Greer would be Batard's alone for the weekend, and his to do with her whatever he pleased.

"Of course, that would let me do some shopping for our fiery redhead." Julie Conway cooed as she straightens his tie, knowing quite well that her casual statement would peek the superintendent's interests.

"So, my little minx what did you have in mind for our sweet Miss Greer?" He wondered if Conway would select a strap on dildo, perhaps a riding crop, flogger, or whip to chastise and arouse Miss Greer. Or would she choose a hood that would robbed the young teacher of her sight and hearing leaving Payton only with a heighten sense of feeling. The very thought brought a dark smile to his face as he waited for the cruel little dominatrix to reveal some of her dark plans for Payton Greer's education and training. As he waited for Julie's answer he drew a picture from his pocket.

Jean Batard smiled as Julie Conway gathered the photos of her night with young Payton Greer. "A little memento Miss Conway to inspire you when you go shopping for Miss Greer?" Batard teased the demanding dominatrix, knowing quite well that Julie would use them to masturbate by as she planed what she would do to Miss Payton Greer the next time the stunning young teacher feel into her clutches.

It had been a long week as Superintendent anticipated his long weekend with Payton Greer in his lake side cottage, his little play pen, that he used to introduce the young teachers, he had selected, to some of his darker passions. It was a place where he would seduce them and train them to sexually satisfy whoever he gave them to. He watched the minutes tick away as the school day came to an end. Every time he heard the click, click, click of high heels outside the Principal's door, he could feel his excitement grow. As the time dragged by he wondered if Payton Greer had run, tried to escape her fate and yet he had not heard from Sheriff Larimer. Jean Batard was growing aggravated and when he got his hands on Payton Greer she would pay the price for making him wait.

"I'm willing to overlook this, I like her too much for her to get fired. She just has no idea how......... deep she is going to sink........" Batard knew that Conway reason for not wanting Payton Greer to be fired, for then she would slip through her fingers. Julie's next comments confirmed his belief.

"But if you want to give her something from me since I won't be there, a good old fashioned spanking will do. Her over your knee, her bare ass up ready for your hand." Julie was getting aroused just thinking about Payton being spanked.

"Fifteen sharp seductive slaps to her sweet little ass and she'll have to count and thank you for each one," She fished out her car keys from her purse. Gently, she grabbed hold of Jean's hand, massaging the firm skin of his palm. "Knowing her, let's just say if she loses track of what number she's on or if she disobeys you, she'll have to start all over again."

An evil little smiled bowed Julie Conway's lips as images of the squirming young teacher bent over Jean's lap had her panting. "I trust you've informed Sheriff Larimer of your weekend arrangements with the young lady. We don't need another misunderstanding like the last time."

That last time Larimer took the young teacher to amuse him and his deputies without permission with disastrous results. Superintendent Batard pushed that thought from his mind as the bell that ended the school day range and signal the beginning of the long weekend. He glanced at the clock in Fulbright's office, Miss Payton Greer was 15 minutes late. He could still see her car in the parking lot, so she had not made a run for it. 25 Minutes had passed when a soft knock came at the principal's door.

"Enter!" Was Batard's simple reply there was no agitation or any sign of anger in his voice. It was cool calm and steady as always.

"Miss Greer." Batard greeted her as he rose and came to her. His arms slid around the young teacher's slender waist, and he pressed his lips to hers, the tip of his tongue slid along the sensual bow of the girls lips demanding entrance to the summer wine sweetness of Payton's mouth. As always Jean Batard would not accept "No" as an answer from the trapped young teacher as he crushed her body to his.

"Shall we go Payton." It was not so much a question as a statement of fact.

Payton Greer found herself in Batard's car and headed out headed for the low hills and his lake side cottage. As they sped along Batard softly commanded. "Miss Greer raise your skirt so I can see your panties and unbutton your blouse, my dear."

Payton would be half stripped while even still clothed, the firm curve of her breasts clearly visible to any who happen to meet them, her long statuesque leg bared, and her panties visible for all to see. When he pulled in for gas, he turned to Payton.

"Leave your skirt where it is, and your blouse unbutton." Though his voice was seductively soft, there was an iron note of command just below its softness. The station was full service, and the attendant took a long time cleaning the windshield, as he drank in Payton's Greer's gorgeous young body.

Superintendent Jean Batard found the drive out to his Lakeside Cottage quite interesting. The flare of silent anger when he had ordered Payton Greer to unbutton her blouse and to hike up her skirt until her sexy little lace panties were in clear sight. Her encounter at the full service gas station and the way that Jerry, the attendant, had ogled her sweet, exposed charms as she reluctantly obeyed Batard's command to leave your skirt where it was, and her blouse unbutton. He had loved Payton's little act of rebellion as she had crossed her arms over her chest and shot the attendant an angry glare. Yet despite all of this Batard could have sworn that he had caught the dark musky scent of his adorable little redheaded victim's arousal. He loved the shocked look on Payton's angelic face as she had gotten her first glimpse of his Lakeside cottage. The mansion rose on a small knoll by the crystal clear lake, an isolated lonely giant, where Miss Payton Greer could not be heard or seen by anyone no matter how Batard decided to enjoy her gorgeous young body, no one would be coming to her rescue.

So, Payton's long weekend of unimagined depravity began, little did Payton Greer know what was in store for her. Batard smiled at the thought of Payton across his lap and her firm little ass high in the air, and the spanking he would give her for making him wait. No Julie, he thought not fifteen, but twenty five sharp seductive blows one for each minute that she had made him wait. He looked forward to her counting off each blow, thanking him for it, and then begging him for another until all twenty five spanks had been delivered and if she lost count it would start all over again.

They had just entered the Living room where Batard took a seat and turned to Payton.

"Strip Miss Greer and make it a sensual, and seductive little show Payton." The young teacher seemed to blush as he had ordered her to strip for him and make it a seductive little show. Her trembling fingers went to zipper and began to unzip her skirt. he watched it cascaded down her long shapely legs to pool around her trim little ankles before the young teacher demurely stepped from the discarded garment. Batard idly wondered if Payton knew how innocently seductive she was as she shyly turned from him and carefully removed her blouse, then blushing scarlet as she stood before him in nothing but her bra and panties, her slender back turned to him.

"Never hide your body from me again Miss Greer........." He warned the hapless young teacher as she seemed to hesitate, to prolong the time before she would stand naked before him and his obvious lust for her. His eyes boldly ran over the sensual curves of Payton Greer's stunning young body as her bra and panties joined her blouse and skirt on the floor. As Payton finished her forced striptease Batard took a seat on one of the foyer's chairs and crooked his finger for Payton to come closer. When she stood before him in all her youthful naked beauty he sized her wrist and drew the gorgeous young teacher across his lap.

"You were a very naughty young lady when you struck Miss Conway. We do not act that way especially to our lovers Miss Greer." Batard had chosen his words carefully so as to fire Payton's temper. His hand came down suddenly on the young teachers firm little heart shaped ass, his handprint crimson on her pale creamy ivory skin. The force of the blow set that soft firm flesh jiggling.

"One Miss Greer!" Jean softly spoke as he effortlessly pinned Payton across his lap.

"You will receive twenty-five blows in chastisement for making me wait and for your behavior Miss Greer......." Batard was speaking to Payton as if she were a student and he her stern domineering teacher.

"At each chastisement you will call the count and say I am sorry SIR please forgive me. if you make any mistake we shall start anew with ONE young lady." The superintendent's hand came down like a bolt of summer lightening to set that firm little ass of Payton's jiggling so seductively once more. He paused waiting for Payton to say,

"Two, I am sorry SIR please forgive me." If this gorgeous young beauty hesitated he would simply say ONE. So, the ordeal that Julie Conway had requested to be Payton's gift from her began, and the count and her torment would begin anew.

Jean Batard loved Payton Greer's fiery young spirit. He loved the way she fought her fate and yet in the end he knew that this gorgeous young redheaded beauty had no choice but to submit or lose everything that she held dear. Yet even as he drew this stunning young beauty across his lap that delicious spirit of Payton's once more flared to life.

"I'm not a fucking child!"

That first slap to Payton's firm little ass brought a startled gasp from her moist ripe lips. He was just about to give that delicious little ass another, and harder slap, when Payton struggled to say the words that she knew she must say.

"One, I'm sorry sir, please forgive me."

Batard knew that it took all of this stunning young creature's will to say those words. His hand came down again more forceful, his hand's print crimson on the pale flawless perfection of her buttocks.

"Two...I am sorry, sir, please forgive me."

By the time the count had reached eleven Payton's ass glowed scarlet and was hot to the touch as she squirmed so delightfully on his lap. Batard loved the shocked little gasp that had nothing to do with her chastisement as she felt the ridged line of his cock pressing to her abdomen.

"Twelve, I am sorry sir, please forgive me."

A dark smile bowed his lips as the sweet, musky, and intoxicating, scent of Payton's unwanted arousal filled his nostrils. Thirteen, fourteen, with the requisite I am sorry, sir, please forgive me. Yet it was when the count reached the final number, the twenty fifth that something very interesting occurred, as Payton Greer blurted out,

"t...wen....ty...five,......."

Then softly gasped.

"I...I am sorry, sir. Please fuck me."

Almost immediately she cried out,

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" The words tumbled from her moist ripe lips "......... I meant to say, 'Please forgive me'!"

Yet as much as Payton desperately tried to correct her mistake it was clear that Batard must have heard that horrible mistake.

"Why of course I will be more than pleased to FUCK YOU Miss Greer!" Superintendent Batard let the words hang between them and he consequences of Payton's Freudian slip, sink in.

"But I fear we must start a new Miss Greer........" The impact of those words did not appeared to be lost on the forlorn young teacher.

"..........But seeing that you asked so nicely to be Fucked Miss Greer shall we start with nineteen.........and this time you will say I am sorry, sir. Please fuck me."

Batard's hand came down harder than before, but this time he lit his fingers, slip between Payton's thighs and slide along Payton's puffy labia as he toyed with the hapless young beauty. Again, his hand came down to set the firm flesh of Payton's heated and abused ass jiggling before his fingers dipped between Payton's velvet thighs to roll her now throbbing clit under the pad of his finger.

"Well Miss Greer.......or would you prefer to start with One?....... Shall we say Eighteen now!.......My dear?"

Payton's little Freudian slip gave Batard a glimpse into the young teacher's darkest desires, a desire to be dominated, to be taken where she had no choice but to obey. Yet he also knew that Payton Greer's pious young mind was yet to consciously come to that realization and so he started her chastisement again at Eighteen.

"Eighteen,.........I'm sorry sir, please fuck me."

Payton Greer sobbed as she buried her angelic face in the crocks' of her arm. The shy innocent young teacher's body trembled in both pain and sinfully unimagined pleasure. The young tawny copper haired beauty's ass blazed scarlet from the force with which Batard spanked Payton and with that pain. His fingers stroked her hooded clit coaxing it from its hooded hiding place and was soon rewarded with the sweet intoxicating musky fragrance of Payton's growing, if unwanted arousal. Her softy angelic voice was a breathy whimper as she gasped,

"twenty-five...I-I'm sorry sir, please fuck me."

Batard let the chastised young beauty slip from his lap to lay prostrate at his feet, her heart shaped little ass glowing scarlet, his handprint clearly visible against her once creamy ivory skin. Her gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat had taken on a seductive rosy glow. Batard slowly rose from his seat and casually began to undress as the young redheaded teacher lay sobbing at his feet. When he stood naked, towering over her, Batard stooped, looped his tie around Payton's slender neck, drew Payton up as his lips crushed to hers in a searing kiss that demanded that she surrender to him unconditionally.

"Miss Greer you will come to the position of display my dear........" And again, that dark, calm, voice, wrapped around the stunning young teacher's senses, as if it were a physical caress.

".........kneel up straight, hands at the nape of your neck, elbows out, and that sweet little ass of yours resting on your heels." Batard knew that this would, at the least be uncomfortable for the young redhead, if not painful. Batard waited for Payton to assume the position he had commanded her to assume.

"I of course Miss Greer will grant you what you pleaded so delightfully for, and begged so sweetly for my dear, I will Fuck You......." He paused for a moment the back of his hand caressed Payton's tear stained cheek.

"........Tell me Miss Greer has your Derrick ever fucked that tight little ass of yours?" He let the question linger and hang between them. He loved the crimson blush that kissed the girl's cheeks. Batard then shifted the direction of the conversation.

Batard he had brutal demonstrated to Payton that any disobedience or rebellion would not be tolerated, a reminder that her blazing ass told Payton quite eloquently.

"Well Miss Greer has he?...............How shall you please me First Miss?"

Batard kept shifting the direction of the conversation, kept the stunning young creature confused and on edge. Now he mockingly seemed to be offering her a choice on how he would defile her first.

Payton Greer was not the first young teacher that Superintended Batard had coheres into this position where they had no choice but to bend to his will. When Payton had gasped twenty-five he knew that this spirited young beauty was close to breaking as she almost sensually breathed I-I'm sorry sir, please fuck me. When she had reached twenty-five the intoxicating fragrance of Payton's obvious arousal filled his nostrils. Even as he drew her from where she lay prostate at his feet and forced his scandalously sensual and demanding kiss to her soft ripe pliable lips, he knew that Payton needed to be dominated, and forced to submit, before she could cum as never before in her young life. It would have been so easy for Batard to break Payton, to push the young teacher over the edge. Yet he denied this stunning little tawny copper haired beauty that ecstasy as he let his lips slip from hers. Then he asked the question that he knew would once again enkindled the redhead's fiery spirit.

"Well Miss Greer has he?"

Batard saw the furry and hatred in her stunningly expressive eyes. He saw her determination not to answer that, that, question. Jean could see Payton hated what she needed to do next and yet she answered,

"I suppose I should start off by giving you a blowjob."

There was no doubt that this spirited young teacher had chosen her words carefully, had purposely chosen the tone of her voice. It was then that Batard decided he would break Payton make her face herself, and to face the darkest desires that he was sure she had always refused to face, to even acknowledge might exist. Over this weekend he would force her to face her own darkest desires, to leave her vanilla sex life and inept boyfriend Derrick behind.

"Ummm what a delightful suggestion Miss Greer......" He paused for moment as he watched Payton's delicate hands begin to leave the nape of her neck.

"Oh no Miss Greer! no hands my dear, just that sweet, delicious little mouth of yours."

His voice was so deceptively soft, and yet Payton Greer could not mistake the note of command in Batard's voice. The dominate way that he had chosen to tower over her, as he had forced Payton to kneel, had forced her to assume a position that would display her gorgeous young body to perfection. His erect cock bounced before her wide eyes and brushed her soft ripe lips. Batard did not force his cock on her but waited for Payton to kneel up, her tawny copper head to bend, for her lips to part, and take him into the moist warm heaven of her mouth.

"I presume you know how to deep throat your lover Miss Greer........."

And then for the first time as he continued. "........or would you prefer Master Miss Greer?" Batard knew that his words would further enkindle the furry that seethed within that gorgeous supple young body.

" If I feel a single tooth Miss Greer I will be forced to chastise you again."

As he waited for Payton's lips to "O," for her the tip of her little pink tongue to snake out between those sweet lips, to moisten those ripe succulent lips, before she once more surrender to Batard's will. His fingers entwined in her tawny copper hair leaving no question of who was in control of all that would happen to her. So, Payton's Greer's long weekend as Batard's sex toy had begun in earnest. By its end Payton Greer would either be a broken shadow of her former self or begin her decent into the world of submission with Superintendent Jean Batard as her Lord and Master.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers
12