An Educator's Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peyton lowered her soft blue eyes in defeat, her moist ripe lips "O"ed as she leaned forward and took the superintendent's cock into the moist sweet heaven of her mouth as she reluctantly began to pleasure him orally. To this point Batard had merely physically and mentally dominated Payton Greer. Now he employed a more subtitle form of seduction. Batard had dusted his cock and groin with the same powerful aphrodisiac that Conway and he had used to maneuver Payton into the position she now found herself in. It was not as strong as the dose she was given on that first night but would once more enkindle the adorable young redhead's carnal needs, would drive her to the edge of that abyss with a dark gnawing need for sexual release and set her darkest desires free.

Batard's fingers laced into Payton's shimmering tawny copper hair, he did not physically force the young teacher to deep throat him but stabilize and guided the kneeling young teacher as she took him ever deeper into her mouth and throat until his groin was pressed to Payton's little button nose. He waited for the drug to take effect; he knew what a sexual little wildcat Payton Greer was once her inhibition were loosed.

From the moment that Payton had walked into his "Cabin" Batard had physically and mentally dominated the stunning young teacher, from when he had pulled Payton across his lap and began her chastisement. The harsh spanking where, he had made Miss Payton Greer thank him for each sharp stinging, sensual, and seductive blow to the young beauty's firm little heart shape ass, that had led her to blurt out "I...I am sorry, sir. Please fuck me.". That little Freudian slip had led to her now to be kneeling before Batard his cock buried deep in her succulent young mouth and deep into her tight throat, his fingers entwined in Payton's tawny copper hair and his groin pressed to the young teacher's little button nose.

Jean Batard could see the hatred in Payton's smoldering eyes, but he also knew he held all the cards, and she would do what she must to get those incriminating Photos. Yet that was not all he saw in those stunning smoldering eyes, he could see Payton's unwanted and growing arousal, the dark musky and so intoxicating fragrance of that ever growing arousal. The first crack in the young teacher's armor was a soft sensual little moan of pleasure that escaped from between Payton's moist ripe lips. That sensual little moan told Batard that the aphrodisiac was taking hold of that gorgeous supple body of the young redheaded beauty that now knelt before him. Batard waited until the hapless young teacher was lost, her little redhead bobbing up and down the length of his cock with her growing need, no craving, for her own sexual release. Suddenly without warning Batard pulled from Payton's sweetly suckling mouth with an obscene POP. His ridged cock bouncing before Payton's smoldering eyes, the tip of his cock brushing the young teacher's full ripe lips. Yet Batard saw in those smoldering eyes both hatred and carnal desire in them

"On your hands and knees Miss Greer it is time to fuck that tight little pussy of yours." The superintendent knew that Payton Greer had no opinion but to obey. Yet he had not waited for Payton to obey but firmly guided the young teacher to the position he desired her in. His hands encircled the young teacher's slender little waist, as he slipped between her velvet thighs. The tip of his cock brushed Payton's hot moist folds.

"I see that you are more than ready for me Miss Greer!"

The truth of his words Batard knew would be like a slap to Payton. He did not give the young teacher a chance to reply and simply thrust into her tight chaste body. He had seen that Payton Greer responded to domination, that she in fact needed that Physical and mental domination to truly wake her dark sensual cravings. He had seen it that first night when he and Julie had enjoyed the young teacher's sweet charms. Batard's hands slid up the sensual curves of the young woman's torso to cup her breasts. As he forcibly fucked Payton he began to pinch, pull, and tugged at the girl's sensitive nipples. He let the tempo increased as he fucked Payton and as his hands now roughly mauled the young teacher's breasts. Batard let the drug enhance its hold on Payton before, his body molded to hers, he whispered.

"Come to me Miss Greer, impaled yourself on my cock.........take the pleasure you crave Miss Greer!" With each word he spoke the stray hairs at the nape of Payton's neck sensually danced in his hot moist breath.

From the first powerful thrust into Payton Greer's supple young body, he was the one in command. Even as Payton desperately tried to crawl away his hands held her in place and subject to his will. Her desperate and frustrated scream echoed through the room, her futile little escape coming to nothing. Batard dominated the young teacher as he forcefully took her and slowly her frustrated screams became sensual moans and gasps of unwanted pleasure as Payton's defiance slowly slipped away. Batard smiled as the young teacher slowly became a willing participant as she gasped,

"Could...could you call me by my first name instead?" Payton's soft angelic voice was so like and innocent young girl's as she pleaded with him to use her first name rather than Miss Greer. Jean smile broaden as he softly breathed.

"Payton come to me like a Good Girl" Her own name caressed the young teacher's senses, a soft sensually, seductive, caress as Batard mingled mental as well as his physical domination of the young beauty. As he reinforced the concept that Payton's surrender to his will, to embrace the pleasure that his powerful thrust were enkindling in her gorgeous young body, meant that she was a "Good Girl." He knew well that the powerful aphrodisiac would make Payton Greer susceptible to his physical and mental assaults on the young teacher's mind and body.

Batard's hands slipped from Payton's trim little waist, slid up the sensual curves of her torso to cup Payton's firm young breasts, rolled her nipples under the pads of his thumbs. Batard's body was now molded to Payton's his hot moist breath washing over the nape of her neck, the stray wisps of hair sensually dancing with every breath he took. Jean said nothing, he let his body dominate, and seduce Payton's. The shaft of his cock pulling, pushing, and massaging Payton's throbbing clit with each deep thrust into her deliciously tight young body.

As much as he would love to taunt this fiery young beauty, he would let her own supple body betray her, he would let Payton slowly become a willing participant in her own forced defilement. Batard looked forward to feasting on Payton's shame at her fall from Grace and complete surrender to his will. It was going to be a very long weekend for this stunning young creature, a weekend where she would find that she could deny nothing to Batard.

Payton Greer was trapped, and she well knew it and yet she instinctively tried to crawl away from him as in her futile attempts to escape, slowly Payton's resistance faltered and ceased as the aphrodisiac influence became stronger, loosing Payton's sexual hungers and cravings. He saw the struggle between Payton's young agile mind and the mounting desires and cravings of her gorgeous young body. Her groans of desperation slowly becoming sensual little moans and mewing of the building pleasure that Batard offered to Payton, all she had to do was submit.

Though the stunning young teacher never spoke the words of submission her supple young body clutched at Superintendent Batard's cock as he thrust into her. Payton's tight little pussy was begging for more of him even as he mauled her jiggling breasts and pinched and tugged at the young teachers sensitive and engorged nipples. A shuttering cry escaped her moist rip lips and heralded Payton's sinful climax. Batard felt the young redhead's pussy clamp down on his cock as she came for him, her climax savage in its intensity. Jean smiled as Payton turned her angelic face up and back to him as she silently mouth and unspoken plea, a plea that perhaps her pious young mind could not bring herself to give voice to. The searing intensity of young teacher orgasm left Payton spent and exhausted as she collapsed desperately trying to catch her breath.

"So needy, so uptight, I think you need to unwind a bit Miss Greer, to be a little freer."

Batard cooed as he drew Payton back up onto her hands and knees. His strong hands encircled the stunning young redhead's trim little waist. Again, his hips rolled to hers, driving his cock into Payton's delicious pussy. Jean's cock moved with a seductive fluid easy, coated with the girl's own sweet nectar, fanning Payton's growing arousal, edging her ever closer to another climax, bringing her to titter at the edge of the abyss that held out that sweet all-consuming pleasure to her. He had let Payton Greer taste the pleasure that her needy young body now craved. He played Payton's supple young body as if it were a fine musical instrument and he was the Master of it. Time and again he brought her to the edged of that bliss only to deny her. This time if Payton wanted the pleasure, she would have to give voice to her craving. All she had to do was take that one little step, just one little submission to his will and she could have what her gorgeous young body craved.

"So needy, so uptight, Miss Greer all you have to do is ask.........."

Superintendent Batard let his voice trail off, as his body stilled, and his throbbing cock buried to the hilt in the young teacher's clutching pussy. He was close to coming, he could feel his body tightening in on itself. Payton was no virgin; she would know the signs and would know if he did cum then it would be some time before he would be in condition to satisfy her growing arousal and cravings.

"Well Miss Greer?"

It was up to Payton, would her pride, or her treacherous young body win out? It made little difference to Batard for he had Payton for the next three days and everything she eat or drank would be laced with the aphrodisiac that would keep her gorgeous supple young body humming with a dark sexual craving. Payton Greer was far from being the first young teacher that Superintendent Batard had forced to his lakeside cottage, to entertain him for a long weekend yet few had shown such sensual depths of pent up passions, and such a strong seductive need to be dominated and bent to a man's will. A small wicked little smile bowed Jean's lips as he thought back to that first night and had to admit that Payton's desire to submit also including women like Julie Conway. Batard enjoyed the little struggle between the adorable little redheaded teacher's treacherous supple young body, and her conscience as that gorgeous lithe young body twisted in his hands around her trim little waist. Payton's struggles slowly ceased as they became something quite different as Payton's moist ripe lips sensually parted.

Please...sir..........I need you to take me."

The hapless young beauty's angelic voice grew softer, sounding much younger than her years, as if she were a starry eyed college student truly in love for the first time. Payton's lust slowly took over her mind and body, as the young teacher submitted to Batard's dominance.

"How could I refuse such a delightful request Miss Greer,.............." Jean Batard paused, the tip of his cock just pressed to the slick folds of the hapless young redheaded teacher's pussy, a sensual little kiss to the divot at the base of the girl's spine.

" It would be my pleasure Payton."

It was the first time that he had simply called her Payton instead of Miss Greer. As Batard spoke he slowly pressed his cock into Payton Greer's tight chaste young body. He reveled in the feel of that delicious young pussy as it gripped his cock. His hands drawing Payton's hips back to him until his groin was pressed to the firm curve of the girl's ass. He stilled a moment before he did as Payton had so sweetly asked him as he took the needy young teacher. There was a dark cruelty in the way that Superintendent Jean Batard took Payton Greer. Though it was quite clear that he was the one in charge of what happened, the way he took was a sensual seduction. He was everything that a young girl dreamed of in a lover, in her husband on their wedding night, but so selfdom found, as his body seduced hers, gave her all that she had dreamed of and now craved.

When his own passion final burst, his white hot, scalding cum filled Payton Greer's fertile young womb, he did not pull from her, did not toss her aside, now that his passions were stated, but instead moved with her and in her until Payton came one more time for him, before the stunning young beauty collapsed beneath him spent and exhausted. Batard enfolded Payton in the security of his arms, as he rolled her to her side, his body molded to her, and his body spooned to her. Payton Greer's tawny copper hair was in wild disarray, a wild shimmering mane, which shown like a fiery halo around her young angelic face. That stunning gorgeous body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat as his light sensual kisses bathed the nape of Payton's neck, her shoulders, and his moist hot breath caressing her flawless cheek.

Batard lay there with the stunning young teacher in his arms as she struggled to catch her breath. When at last Payton's breathing steady, he slowly pulled for the tawny cooper headed beauty's pussy. He gathered the girl into his arms, lifted Payton as if she were as light as a feather as he carried her to his bed. He laid her on the jet black sheets. He admired the stark contrast between her flawless soft creamy ivory skin and the dark jet black of the sheets. Batard kissed the exhausted young beauty's forehead.

"Rest Payton our weekend has just begun." He crawled into the bed beside her, and once more enfolded Payton into his arms his body spooned to hers as if he were indeed her lover, the master of her supple young body.

12