All Comments on 'An Elegant Seduction Pt. 06'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great & Romantic story between two girls

Who said that there can not be romanticism in a lesbian relationship? I was not sure (although I had seen some signs in real life), but this story has shown that romanticism can exist in a relationship, regardless of the sex of the protagonists.

In the same way, I have also liked the delicacy with which the subject of explicit sex has been treated, it has been elegant, it has been sensual and slightly erotic, not pornographic. It seems to me that we men should learn enough things from women, especially tenderness and delicacy, we should start thinking with the brain, and not with other parts of our body, even if it also has a head :).

On the other hand, my thanks to Shaima32 for his dedication in the prologue, I felt very flattered, in fact, it is the first time in my life that someone has done something like that.

Thank you.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), is not my native language.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
Beautifully told

I hope many other old romantics find this story.

I love to read lesbian romances and it's taken me a long time to work out why.

As soon as a dick is introduced, 90% of the possibilities disappear.

So much is assumed/presumed/subsumed, sadly.

Without a dick, it's all lovemaking; with a dick it's mostly foreplay, merely tolerated.

Not all of blokes like me who read stories like this are perverts.

The art of romance thrives on possibility, internal suspense.

Thank you - I look forward to future submissions.

Always Wistful

jayrsjayrsover 7 years ago

Love all your stories. Cannot wait to read more :)

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonover 7 years ago
Thank you....

A wonderful story, delightfully told!

As I read it, I was there on Lewis with them....

So beautiful with such atmosphere!

Thank you - with affection

Corinne x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done.

My favourite of all your stories. You allowed time for the characters to develop. Thank you.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Loved it

A lovely story, Shaima, well worth the five stars I've given every chapter. I'm a great enthusiast of long, well-plotted stories and this filled the bill to perfection (I'm also an old sucker for happy endings and got that too). I particularly liked the slow burn, so much more satisfying than one-page stories where you barely have time to learn the characters' names before they're down and dirty. And being Irish descent, I had no trouble pronouncing "cead mile failte".

nsfwaansfwaaabout 7 years ago
Love it

Really enjoined the story hope to read more of their lives.

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Noooooooooooo!!!!

And now I shall cry.

Please come back to this wonderful story at some point.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Sublime Perfection

What a truly wonderful story, Yes there was the "Elegant Seduction" but what came across most was what Fatima said at the end. Lynne gave Petra what she really needed, Love.

I do hope that you'll add more in the future, you've made the characters part of my life so to speak. It's like they're dear friends and I want to know how they're doing.

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good love!

I thoroughly enjoyed your writing. The characters, feeling and depth you brought to each one is touching. Your subtly sweet humour adds another dimension that kept me fully engaged. I'm glad to have discovered your work, and look forward to more!

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Beautiful

absolutely beautiful story. thank you for writing and sharing. I loved reading it and can't wait to show it to my partner.

brought a smile to my lips about the sheep.. and tears to my eyes for the memories of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fiona & Shannon?

Excellent story. Perhaps a one-off with Fiona & Shannon?

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago
Love your writing

This is the second time I've read this story and I still love it 😍....that being said I would love for you to do a follow up on Petra and Lynne and where they went from there 😋

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Touching

This was a most enjoyable and touching read. I actually cared what happened to all the main characters , That takes tallent.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
Really good writing

Good all round , but I really like the little droll comments like ...

"sleep all right?"

"You drooled on me."

"Sorry."

"It's fine, I wiped it off with your hair."

I just snorted red wine up my nose ; god that stings......

LoveliquorLoveliquorover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

You are an excellent writer and storyteller. I like how you worked the anticipation till the ending. Thank you!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

5 stars but somehow the finish did feel a little rushed to me. In any event, not a complaint. I am planning to read more of your stories so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Read

So loved this story as the development went so well. I was disappointed regarding the lack of descriptive sex between these two hot women. Lovely, hope there is more with more descriptive sex scenes between the starlets. Very hot story gave it a 5 and hope there is more to come.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
10 stars for this fantastic story

Absolutely fabulous writing .... Your are gifted with this and share it, thank you for ..... Truly love this peace

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Love this story, love your talent, and will love reading more.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

I liked how things developed at a pace where we got to know them better. I like the shorter stories as well but there is something really special about a story that takes it’s time developing. You do both types very well. I read how women appreciate how they can take their time with each other and not have to rush things to their conclusion where us men might not have that kind of control over our urges. I think slow burn stories mimic that female approach. Thank you for that. At this point I should quit for tonight as that I am in danger of beginning to make sense. We wouldn’t want me to change this late into the game. G’nite.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

BTW Shaima. My favorite line ended with “which is why the bible refers to Christians as sheep!”

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. Well-paced, sensitive, well written. A massive 5*

PartlyPartlyalmost 3 years ago

I second air_dry’s comments. Nicely done.

CatalenasaraCatalenasaraalmost 3 years ago

This was one of the best sequels I have read I loved the fact it wasn't all about sex but a true romantique story that developed. Great job it was great reading it

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Good story - but...

Your plot and character development was quite good and I looked forward to each successive chapter to see what was about to happen. Unfortunately, the story ended very abruptly for me and it left me a bit frustrated. While I guess not every story needs to end in a "...and they lived happily ever after" moment, it should end with some sort of resolution for the main characters. After all, you did an excellent job in getting me to like the main characters, or at least feel that I cared about them as the story progressed. But it almost seemed like you got tired of writing and just decided to leave everything up in the air for how things finally ended up for them. To me, this story is just lacking a denouement - and it suffered unnecessarily for it. Perhaps you could come up with a "part 07" chapter sometime?

TrueLoveIsAllTrueLoveIsAllabout 2 years ago

Same as Jimbo here, really love the story, and even more the relationship between Lynne and the - seemingly slightly broken - Petra. But really, really crave for a part 7, as the end seemed a little abrupt to me, and the - hopefully positive - consequences on Petra of feeling really loved have not been explored just yet, from my point of view.

Part 7 ? Please, please please ?

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

An odd, and open-ended, wrap-up.

All stories end. Some resume. Some don't.

Which will this be, I wonder... and wait...

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

How can no one else have commented on this marvelous story since I last did five months ago?

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

It is a nice change of pace where the characters are able to let the relationship unfold in an unforced way. Where the older more experienced characters are patient and not the aggressors, allowing things to work out in a natural way. Kind of like you allowing the story to go where the characters took it.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

The slight touch of black humour re Morag and sheep (yes, they really are that stupid!) probably made this a better story for me, although as a whole it felt unfinished and satisfying at the end, I understand wanting to leave the door open for further chapters/stories, but it doesn’t help us the reader judge it fairly when the last paragraph we read leaves the story hanging and unresolved. 4/5⭐️cheers, Ppfzz.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

I agree with TrueLoveIsAll. We should learn more about the lives of Lynne and Petra. They are a lovely couple. Here’s a proposal for next parts:

1. Lynne and Petra deepens their relationship.

2. Petra is mesmerised by her female lesbian film character and they have an affair.

3. temporary break from each other before Petra realises she loves Lynne.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous