An Elf's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, that was not the main attraction; that honor went to the pub behind it. All manner of people were drawn there and debauchery of many types took place within its walls. Ella couldn't help but be tempted to indulge in things most would see as unbefitting of her title. Her dedication to her people was why she believed she should be able to experience a little...fun.

The pub was also a haven for information and no one was more informed than the owner who happened to be an old flame. It made sense where to continue her search. She intended to limit appeasing her cravings this day as something more important took precedence.

Ella made her way to the pub and halted beneath the hanging "pub" sign over the entrance. A whisper recommended she sweep the dust from her top and skirt and fluff her locks. She thrust her chest forward a smidge. She was a jumbled mess internally and her tummy twisted and churned, but after thinking about her mission, she stepped into the house of intemperance.

The alcohol in the air wasted no time attempting to loosen her inhibitions. Surrounding the table in the corner were a quintet of goblins, shades of purple and green, bounding up and down and growling as they gambled with dice over a bucket of mystery meat.

Elves rushed trays of amber and brown liquids to wooden tables both square and round throughout the joint.

A trio of male humans' clamors across from the bar rose above all others and their decibels increased in accordance to their alcoholic intake.

Behind the bar was a figure that sucked her breath away and butterflies settled into her belly like the first time they met.

Orin, an orc not indicative of his kin, was candy to her eyes. The black hair that reached his upper back, green muscles that rippled behind his smoke gray sleeveless tunic and brown pants, and nose earring had Ella shaking. The way he spun a cloth in those glasses to clean them with purpose was mesmerizing in itself. Ella was on the verge of creaming herself.

Her knees weakened on her way to the stool at the bar's end. She dropped her knapsack and bow and arrows next to the bar. She slid onto the padding and clasped her fingers together on the bar as she waited for Orin to notice her. It didn't take long for him to make his way in her direction.

"Good day! What can I get...whoa, hey!" Orin halted and looked like he couldn't believe what was in front of him. "I didn't expect to see you here."

His bass would have frightened anyone that he didn't call a friend.

Ella propped her cheek against a fist while leering at him. "I'm full of surprises, aren't I?"

Orin folded his arms against his torso. "Let's see. You're in a prestigious position and I hadn't seen you since you got it so this is a business trip, I presume?"

Ella made a scoffing laugh. "Prestigious? You see that my ears aren't any less pointy and this seat is still almost taller than me."

"You may be an elf but you're pretty and badass as the humans like to say."

Ella flushed cherry red. "Thanks..."

Orin's forefinger aimed at her cougar's fading mark. "What happened there? Tussling with griffons again?"

"Nah, a mountain lion."

"I feel sorry for anything that goes against you."

"Stop it. Listen, I'm sorry I couldn't come back sooner."

Orin reached beneath the bar, brought a glass into view, and filled half of it with her favorite beverage. "Your people are lucky to have you but your promotion meant the end of our relationship."

Ella tossed the hard apple cider down her throat without giving it a thought, completely forgetting the ramifications. The dip in his tone in addition to his sorrow caused her to empathize as it was the toughest decision of her life to leave him behind.

The hard cider sparked the beginning of a buzz that jittered her to the bones. She couldn't deny she'd dreamt about that feeling. She pushed the glass back for a second round.

"I didn't want to end it, I promise, but it does make me a little nervous about why I came."

Orin held onto her glass to attach his focus to her. "If you came this far, we both know you're not leaving until you ask so go ahead."

"Sigh...my best friend is missing and her trail led me to this town but I don't know what to do from here..."

Orin gave a knowing nod and a shock of hope rose within but was tempered as she sensed the answer wasn't coming that easily.

"I might be able to help you," Orin said as he leaned back, "but nothing is free and information is pretty valuable..."

Ella pointed at herself and wanted to think her ears betrayed her. "You'd ask me to pay? Me?"

"We're not lovers, I haven't seen you enough to call you a friend, and I don't give anything to acquaintances. I'm running a business here so yes, you have to pay." Orin spoke monotone and heart attack serious.

His words lacerated Ella's spirit; she was little more than a stranger to him after being closer than rice grains in a pot.

"I didn't bring any coins but I promise to pay you later."

"Later? When is that? A year? Two years? Last time it was six months."

"Please! This is my best friend we're talking about! Can you help me at all?" Ella pressed against the bar as her hands shook in a panic. "I'll do anything!"

Orin touched his thumb against his chin. "Hmm, okay, how about we have us some wicked, dirty fun? I bet you remember how much you told me how good it was."

Tingles fired off between Ella's legs as she recalled his strong arms and orc-hood taking her to the brink and filling her to whole. He was rough but kitten-gentle when cuddling or pressing his lips to hers. He also happened to be her last bed dancing partner. She was about to lose her sanity as the slideshows flipped through her imagination...

"You're working and I need you to tell me what you know now!"

"Hey, can you take care of the bar while I handle some business?" Orin said as he spun around and waved the elf wiping off a table near the bar. As the worker made her way behind the bar, Orin passed her to move in front of it and flank Ella's right. "Do you have anything else to say?"

Ella sealed her eyes and sifted through her mind but all she could see was Robyn. "Okay, let's go..."

"Go? Where?" Orin sounded confused.

Ella dropped her feet to the floor and responded equally perplexed. "What do you mean? I'm granting your wish. We can go to your house."

"We don't have to go anywhere. We're where we need to be."

Ella pondered how much her "title" meant versus what she had to do. She couldn't deny his request triggered a stirring in her nether world but acquiescing meant dealing with the fallout. It wasn't uncommon to find goblins ravaging an elf on a table or a humanoid bipedal dragon having fun with his ogre lady in that place.

Sometimes, caring for another required sacrifice...

Ella tossed her hands up in submission. "Let's do this..."

A devious smirk formed across Orin's mug as he fumbled with his belt beneath the hem of his tunic. "You'll learn that it's okay to allow yourself pleasure..."

He wasn't wrong though he had his own desires in mind.

Ella watched Orin shuffle his pants to his knees and into the world he brought his instrument of destruction.

Even when they were together, Ella never figured out how that thing fit inside her and having been without sex other than self-pleasuring in half a year, she was no doubt tight and she wondered how it would penetrate her again.

Orin made himself comfortable upon a stool and gave Ella the come-hither finger. She answered the summoning whilst under hypnosis by his green beast. She extended a hand to grasp it and he released a sigh like he'd been waiting for that a long while. He felt similar to a stone and the vein running the length of his shaft threatened to burst. Orin's neck tilted towards her as to capture everything she was going to do. Ella stroked his balls the size of oranges and, in an agonizingly gradual glide, slid her hand back to his bell-shaped top. She compressed his orc-hood a bit tighter and jerked him slowly in the beginning, occasionally rubbing her dirty clutches over his sensitive head, but was soon vibrating her jacking in a blur. Orin slammed his back against the bar as his knees trembled.

Ella cupped his sack and thumbed through his beans as she angled his cock towards her moistened gullet. She took a peer at her old lover who had fallen into a trance himself. She widened her mouth to the point of aching jaws to wrap her lips around him. Her taste buds detected saltiness but was not at all distasteful. Orin drew a quick inhale and Ella dipped until she consumed a little more than half as that was her limit. She reflexed from a gag and dragged her lips to his head where she suckled it softly with cotton-like contact. Orin growled, crumpled some of her locks, and tugged to encourage her to continue sucking.

Ella hissed as a streak of pain resonated from her roots but she concentrated on drizzling saliva onto Orin's cock and bobbing down and up onto it as it pulsed and expanded in her mouth. Orin's pleasurable groans reminded Ella she hadn't lost her touch. She grinned inwardly as she sped her sucks, her lips bouncing repeatedly off her hand twisting around his shaft on her downward glides.

She whirled her drenched tongue around his base, traveled towards his flared mushroom, and slithered its way along the other side. She went lower, licking his daddy sac and its prickly hairs, and then suckled on it. His musk clogged her nostrils but his manly...rather orc-ly scent was intoxicating to the young elf.

While buried between his legs, he began to stir. She came up for air to find a raging lust in the windows to his soul. She tensed in reaction to what was surely coming.

"Grr...I remember how good you were! I'm ready for you now!" Orin dropped to the floor and pulled the stool a few feet away from the bar.

Ella wringed her sweaty palms when she noticed the audience of goblins with their clutches around glasses of booze, the cretins drooling and causing a cheering raucous around the periphery of their space.

Orin maneuvered behind Ella and took a handful of her ass, his paws able to grab both cheeks at once. Ella's arousal shot up from his groping but only because of who was doing it. She found herself leaning back and grinding against him. All of the feelings and emotions of their times together rushed into that moment. He held her at waist and matched her grinds. Her sweet and wet channel was sizzling and aching for attention. She half-hoped no one at the forest happened to stroll in though on one hand she didn't give a damn at that point. The perils of the roads usually kept her people within their borders, which was a plus for her.

"Take me..." Ella whispered but as it came from her haze of lust, she didn't realize what she was saying.

"You didn't have to ask," Orin said, his carnal appetite shuddering the elf.

Orin lifted Ella's skirt to her waist where she pinned it to her body. Her legs couldn't keep steady with the onlookers about but she closed her eyes and her attention gravitated to the sting of the spank that sought to buckle her.

"Oww! Mmmm...oohhh..." she cried.

He followed with another slap and she gnawed into her bottom lip. "You're such a bad elf wanting to be taken in front of everybody but how can I deny my former girlfriend?"

Orin ripped Ella's panties to her ankles, swooped her into his arms, and laid her tummy across a bar stool in what seemed to be one quick action. He spanked her once again on her bare flesh and she hopped as her wiggling ankles dangled in the air. He wedged his fingers between the cushion and yanked Ella's top up to expose her breasts. All of her unmentionables were on display and it took extra effort to hold it together though the thrill set off a rush within her depths. Although the goblins' "take her" chants did little to ease her diminishing shame.

Ella flinched when Orin's head rubbed against her cream-laced folds. When it popped in, she curled her toes and gasped. As his monster penetrated, she moaned when her canal stretched to accommodate the invader.

"Ahhhh..." Ella could hardly handle the pleasure/pain dichotomy flooding her system.

Orin latched onto Ella's hips and his pistoned within her core. He was moving slowly to start, giving Ella time to become acclimated to being filled with the size of his monster again. His thrusts pumped wondrous but painful sensations into her that spread throughout the entirety of her being. His cock squelched through her juices and she reveled in his desire.

Ella's ass leapt when he smacked her flesh forcing a cry from the elf. He buried his cock into her depths, his force rubbing her nipples forward and backwards onto the stool erecting them.

"Take that cock, Ella! Grr!" Orin roared as he was now slamming into Ella, scooting the stool across the floor, and driving her towards her limits.

"Ahh! Oh, my...oww...ahhh!" Ella braced herself against the bar as tears leaked over her cheeks. The throbs surging from her inner flesh rolled her eyes white and had spasms ripping into her.

Orin yanked her wrists from the bar, pulled them back, extending her arms behind her, and continued to pummel her pussy. Ella tilted backwards and could do little more than accept his repeated drives into her. She faded away with fluttering eyelids and went limp like noodles.

After another half minute of clashing their bodies together, fires erupted between the elf's legs and she splashed juices onto him. He withdrew and released her. Ella collapsed to the stool devoid of energy and became like rubber.

Cheers and claps from the audience commenced. Elves, both male and female, the humans, and a dwarf joined the goblins. Ella turned her red face towards the bar to avoid the embarrassment of seeing her "fans." She remained ass-up on the seat but she dared not move.

"That was amazing like last time!" Orin said as he tapped her tender backside. Fearing it was going to be like the last few, she jerked, but it was more of a love tap.

"Hoo...yeah...it's been a while for me..." Ella laid motionless to recompose herself.

"I had no idea my drinking buddy had that in her," a new voice said from behind her. It took a second for it to register but it came from someone familiar.

Ella turned to greet another former acquaintance. She began to work her skirt down but Orin kept it in place as he addressed the voice's owner. She turned to greet him as well though she had to lower her chin to do so.

"Look, it's Edson! How are you doing?" Orin asked the dwarf as the orc stood there with his cock hanging out and drenched in Ella's secretions.

"Not as good as you obviously but I'm great. Had my fill of beer and now I can get back to pounding rocks at the quarry."

Edson's head was like a crystal ball but his face was hidden by a reddish brown braided beard that reached his stomach but was kept neat using a single tie. He wore some type of navy armored top and his chiseled arms protruded from it. His pants and boots were rugged and had seen better days having survived years of Edson's hard work. He was carrying a metal helmet against his side.

Edson also reminded Ella of times she'd missed. He occupied the seat in the center of the bar almost every time she was there and she sat to his left. Her choice of stool was mainly to be closer to Orin in the beginning but Edson's knack for jokes, his otherworldly ability to make beer disappear, and shameless eagerness to spread good cheer made him someone whose presence she enjoyed. He was also adept and shooting the breeze and chatting with whomever about whatever.

Ella used what energy she could summon to wave at Edson. "Hi, Edson...nice...to see you again."

The dwarf snickered. "The sentiment is mutual believe me. I'm shocked to see someone of your...stature doing the nasty with us commoners. My respect for you went up by a few points."

"I'm actually looking for someone..." Ella said.

"You've come to the right place. A lot of 'someones' pass through here and if not, someone has seen them. Who are you..."

"Hey, how about you join us, Edson?" Orin interrupted. "Wouldn't three be better, Ella? Besides, you should make it up to him that you've been missing in action so long."

Ella didn't intend on it becoming a three way affair and she really needed to get the info she needed and head out...

"Well, I should..." Ella spoke weakly but Orin swooped her onto the bar, spread her legs, and dove into her pussy with a flurry of licks on her nectar-spotted folds. "Mmm...ahh...oohhh..."

"Mmmm, you taste like a peach..." Orin spoke between swirls of the tongue on her pussy.

Ella tossed her head back as waves of elation flowed throughout. Whatever thoughts she had become scrambled mush.

Orin parted her folds and made sweeps up and down her wet flesh. Ella wiggled her legs as pleasurable pulses emitted from every nerve ending.

"Oh, that feels so good..." Ella said.

"Do you want Edson to have a taste?" Orin asked but when she didn't respond, he presumed her response to be a silent confirmation. "Come on, try her. She's delicious."

Ella was seized by the anticipation and curiosity.

"Is it okay with you, Ella?" Edson asked but all she could send to him was a subtle, quiet nod.

That was all the dwarf needed to scurry upon a stool and position himself between her legs. He gazed upon her like he was about to dive into a meal he hadn't had in days. When he began devouring her with that hunger, Ella squirmed and squealed. He slipped his hands beneath her butt and squeezed as she feasted on her honeypot. Orin groped the breast nearest him and suckled her nipple hard. Sexual energies were gathering in Ella's depths and building to the point of imminent detonation.

Edson plowed a trio of digits into the elf and twisted while attaching his lips to her engorged pea and sucking intensely. The sensations were overwhelming her ability to maintain her sense of command over herself. Orin licked all over her breast and stopped on her nipple again where he made brushes across it at all angles. He clamped his sucks to the areas he licked and created glowing marks while Edson moved his tongue from her clit to her sweet hole where he plunged it inside and stiffened it to fuck her. His mouth bouncing off her every tongue dive was causing her to spread joyous cries throughout the pub. She was beyond the point of caring who spotted her in her carnal craze—at least those were her feelings in that moment.

"Mmm...she is quite the scrumptious meal..." Edson commented as he came up for oxygen briefly but resumed whirling his dripping appendage inside Ella. She needed to be fucked again.

"I know you want to be inside her, Edson. She wants it, too. Trade places so she can get you ready," Orin said.

Edson came up with her honey glistening his lips and chin. "I haven't heard an objection yet so I tend to agree she's wanting ol' Edson to give it to her."

Ella wasn't about to offer a rebuttal either. She wanted to ride the fantasy as long as she could because she didn't know when it would happen again.

She dropped to the floor as Edson shuffled his pants down and sat where she laid. Ella propped herself on her knees atop the stool and looked at his cock. It was quite the opposite of Orin's but it was a welcomed sight given how much her pussy screamed with soreness. She cupped his balls in a palm, fiddled with them, and then consumed the entirety of his member in her gullet drawing a happy moan from the dwarf. She sealed her lips against the shaft's bottom and pulled her lips to his head. She clutched his erect rod, flicked her tongue's tip in his pee slit, and then suckled on his flared head, slathering it in her saliva. The dwarf slapped the bar and shook hard as she slipped down his cock again and slid up and down his slick shaft in a furious rhythm. All the while, Orin pinched and tugged on her nipples making her moan and grimace but she focused on sucking Edson like mad.