An Elf's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orin saddled up behind Ella, entered her again, and rocked in an easygoing manner, filling her with half of his cock. Ella moaned onto Edson but despite her shudders, she continued to suck him. Ella expanding to take Orin made her wince but she vowed to handle it to get what she needed both for Robyn and her own carnal desires.

Orin pistoned into the elf and louder moans and her toes cracking followed. Tension contracted her body and she gnashed teeth as he banged her without mercy sending waves of painful delight firing to her extremities. Another couple of spanks crashing onto her ass set the tension off and she rumbled with another cum that sapped her again.

Orin pulled out as his chest pumped and perspiration glowed his skin. Edson scooched down the bar and Ella slumped against it as she inhaled as much air as she could.

"She's good," Edson commented in awe.

Orin caressed her back. "Yeah, she's a special one. Most elves don't have sex drives like hers. Actually, I don't think anyone does."

Their chatter was little more than background noise while Ella recovered but she caught how "special" she was. Everyone had been saying that her entire life about various things but she couldn't figure out why nature chose her to be the unique one amongst her species.

"Huff...puff..." Ella strained to hoist herself beside Edson and laid back on her damp tresses with her legs open as an invitation.

"Come on, buddy. It's your turn," Orin spoke to the dwarf.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for this," Edson said as he moved in front of the pooled mess of her pussy, aimed his cock at her opening, and pierced her. Both of them were able to fit on the bar comfortably.

Ella closed her eyes and relaxed at how he fit easily. His rocking motions were slow as well and she concentrated on sponging in the soothing sensations. Her moans were quieter and his movements massaged her aching flesh. He bent her legs so her knees pushed towards her breasts to get deeper. She held herself in that position and reveled in how far inside he was able to get regardless of his shorter length. When he drove into her faster, the friction sparked more heat inside.

Orin scrambled on the bar, scooted near Ella, and fed her his cock. He moved his hips forward and back, fucking her mouth with his green member, and Ella moaned from Edson assailing her pussy using increased swiftness. Ella threatened to gag with her mouth filled to the max. Being stuffed with cocks sent her speeding to the zenith of pleasure. Orin was pulsating and his groans signaled what was coming. Meanwhile, Edson was doing the same.

Ella sucked harder and quicker until Orin fired jets of salty cum into the back of her throat while Edson was slamming his body against Ella's. The tension that gathered in her core burst and she pooled upon him. Edson snatched out his cock just in time for his streams of male juice to fire onto her breasts and tummy. She rubbed in the hot, sticky cum and released a lingering cry. Orin and Edson roared like monsters before they each grabbed a seat and shifted their weight to the bar as they regained their strength and senses. Ella leapt to her shoes and pushed her top and skirt down. She scanned the floor for her panties, which somehow ended up near the entrance. She stood with her back to them, kneeled, and reached behind herself to grab them inconspicuously. She slipped them on and stood between the guys.

"Wow, that was mind-blowing, Ella," Orin said as he slapped her ass, "you're going to need to come around more often."

"Humph, and you're going to need to give me something for that," Ella said as she threw her arm around Edson, "I'm sorry that I have to run but I hope that was good for you."

Edson tapped her leg. "Yeah! That's the way to meet someone you hadn't seen in a long time. Don't make it another millennium before we see you again."

"I hope not. See you later. Good to see you," Ella said with a peck to his cheek.

"Let's go outside," a fully dressed Orin said as he made his way towards the back door and Ella followed in his shadow. Orin led Ella to a grassy area near some trees away from the pub.

"Talk." Ella crossed her arms and shifted her weight to her rear heel.

"Okay, I actually saw your friend last night with another female elf passing through town headed in the direction of the mountains."

Overlooking the town was a mountain range that reached for the clouds. Ella hoped she didn't have to climb it but whatever she had to do was going to be done. The mountains had a village at its base and that would be her next likely stop.

The main revelation that her mind wouldn't deviate from was this mystery woman.

"Can you tell me anything about this other elf?" Ella asked.

"I think it's someone you know."

Ella scrambled for a possible answer to the riddle but came up empty. "Could you tell if they were together or was my friend being forced to go with this elf?"

"I don't know."

"Can you be more specific about who my friend was with?"

"Sorry, that's all you get. What kind of business you think I'm running here?"

Ella dented her chin and sucked in her jaws. "Are you kidding me? After what we just did, putting my reputation on the line, you can't give me anything else? You've become quite the jerk. I know you're mad at me but my friend could be in danger so have a heart!"

Orin walked past her. "I hope your friend is okay. Truly, I do."

That was all he had to say when he vanished across the walkway and back into the pub. Ella flushed the color of fire but her flames dissipated when she remembered her friend. There was nothing more she could do and she had enough information to continue her search.

An hour later, Ella was climbing a slope near the bottom of the mountain. The villagers mentioned they saw two female elves going into a cave that way. All the while, Ella ran through all the people she knew that might be with Robyn but she drew blanks.

As she approached the nearest cavern, she was about to crack under the mutual overactive nature of what seemed to be every nerve from head to toe. Her tummy cramped and bordered on crippling her. She unsheathed her knife and hoped she didn't have to use it especially on someone she knew. Most of all, Robyn had to be okay.

Ella took a few breaths to calm herself and went inside. A few yards in, she couldn't see an inch in front of her face. Water dripped in the distance but there weren't any other audio cues. As she proceeded further, she spotted a bright light shining towards the back of the cave. That's where her steps took her.

"Robyn!" Ella went into shock with the appearance of her seeming well but something was amiss.

Robyn was sitting in the back of the cavern with a cloth tied around her mouth. Her wrists and ankles were bonded by rope. When Robyn spotted her, she wriggled in her bonds and mumbled something unintelligible. Ella leapt for joy and skidded across the floor to her side to relieve her of the cloth.

"Ella! I'm so happy to see you but..." Robyn exclaimed but was obviously shaken.

"What's wrong?" The worry across Robyn's expression infected Ella.

"We're not alone," Robyn whispered, "she's close!"

"I'm not hiding," the voice behind the elves spoke, "in fact, I've been waiting for you my whole life."

That voice—it was familiar alright. Ella's throat slammed shut and she couldn't utter a word. She rose, spun around, and froze in disbelief as her eyes popped forth and mouth hung to her feet.

What she saw was like looking into a mirror! Aside from the elf's turquoise hair opposed to her own emerald tresses, the figure that appeared from a side corridor was an exact duplicate in every physical way.

"How...are you possible?" Ella ended up with more questions and the main one was if the figure standing in front of her existed in reality or her imagination.

The elf opposite Ella pointed at her. "I'm here because of you. I am you."

"That doesn't make sense. How can you be me when I am me?" Ella was shaking her head almost trying to get the craziness out. "Are you a sister I don't know about?"

The doppelgänger angled her head off-center and pressed a thumb to her chin. "Hmm, not exactly. We don't have the same parents. Not exactly..."

"Then what exactly? Tell me!" Ella asked about to snap.

"Don't listen to her, Ella!" Robyn shouted from the corner. "Whatever she is, she's a kidnapper and you should make use of that knife you have! After that, let's go home!"

"Not yet, Robyn..." Ella responded.

Ella came wanting to do nothing more than rescue Robyn. Now, she couldn't leave until she figured out who this elf was!