An Embarrassing Road Trip

Story Info
A girl pays for a ride in an unusual way
784 words
4.41
16.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is one of my submissions for 750 Word Project 2024 - this is always a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Katy swore.

"What's wrong?" Reece asked, looking up from his phone.

"My mum was coming to pick me up tomorrow," Katy groaned, "but she just texted to say that the car's broken, and they need to take it to be fixed. How am I going to get home now? I'm broke, I can't afford the train ticket."

Katy and Reece had just finished their first year at university, and they were the last two in their flat to head home for the summer.

"I'm driving back in the morning, I could drop you off," Reece suggested. "It'll cost you thought."

"Thanks, that would be amazing, but I can't give you any money for gas," Katy said. "I really am broke."

"Don't worry," Reece smiled, going back to his phone. "That's not what I meant..."

*****

The next morning Katy hauled her bags out to the car park, where Reece was waiting in his hatchback. She put her stuff in the boot, then tried to get in but the door was locked.

"Hey," she frowned, tugging at the handle. "Let me in!"

Reece rolled down the window. "Since you have no money, here's what it's going to cost you for a ride home - put your shirt and bra in the back too."

"Excuse me?" Katy gasped.

"You heard," Reece smirked. "We're not going anywhere until you're topless."

Katy paused. Although Reece's demands were outrageous he was undeniably attractive in a bad boy kind of way, to the point that Katy had developed a little bit of a crush on him in the year they'd lived together.

"Ok, fine," she relented, looking nervously around the empty car park. Before anyone appeared she quickly pulled off her top and threw it in the boot, then her bra quickly followed. The door locks clicked open and Katy ran round to the passenger side, diving into the car before anyone saw her.

"Happy?" she grinned, turning to flaunt her boobs at Reece. "Now come on, let's go!"

*****

The pair chatted away as if nothing were unusual for the first half of the trip, as Katy slid down low in her seat and took control of the music. After a couple of hours Reece declared that they needed petrol, and they pulled into a busy motorway service station.

"What's that for?" Katy laughed warily, as Reece passed his credit card over to her.

"You've just been a passenger princess so far," he declared, "so it's time to make yourself useful - we need 40 litres, and my pin is 8756."

"Reece, I'm topless!" Katy hissed.

"You'd better be quick then!" Reece countered. "Although I am hungry, so pick up some snacks when you're in there too."

"Unbelievable," Katy sighed, taking the card and clambering out of the car. She kept her tits covered with one arm as she filled up the tank, then ran over to the petrol station in nothing but her shorts and trainers.

"Sorry, I lost a bet," she lied, approaching the stunned attendant. "Can I pay for pump four please, and these two bags of crisps."

With her embarrassing challenge over Katy jogged back to the car, only to find that the doors were locked again.

"Unfortunately your boobs only paid for the first half of the trip," Reece smiled, eyeing up Katy's shorts. "I'm going to need the rest of your outfit for the second leg."

Katy rolled her eyes, but then darted round to the boot and peeled off her shorts and panties, adding them to the rest of her clothes. A couple of cars hooted her as she dove back into the passenger seat, and Reece floored it as he sped out of the petrol station and back onto the motorway.

*****

"This is me," Katy said, as they finally arrived at her house. "Thanks for the lift," she smiled, leaning over to give Reece a peck on the cheek. "Have a great summer, see you next term!"

She got out and grabbed her stuff from the back, and as soon as she slammed the boot shut Reece drove off. Katy was just beginning to untangle her shirt when the front door opened, and her mum stepped out of the house to see her teenage daughter standing there stark naked on the side of the street.

"Katy, what are you doing?" she cried.

"What?" Katy shrugged, looking down at her nude body. "You didn't come to get me, so I had to improvise!"