The Naked Gamer Girl

Story Info
Some sexy VR roleplay quickly becomes a bit too realistic
785 words
4.39
9.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is one of my submissions for Literotica's 750 Word Project 2024 - this is always a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

"Got any plans for the weekend?" Grace asked Peter, as they walked back from college.

"I just bought this cool new VR Dragon Slayer game," Peter replied, "so mostly playing that."

Peter was a huge nerd, which Grace kind of liked. As the prettiest cheerleader you wouldn't expect her to be best friends with the chess club captain, but the two were surprisingly close despite their lack of shared interests.

"Is VR where you wear the headset?" Grace said. "My younger brother's got one of those, but he said I can't try it because I'd break it."

"No you wouldn't," Peter laughed. "I think you'd like this game - you can play as a knight, or a mage, or a warrior, and the VR makes it all feel real."

"Well, my brother is out with his friends tonight, so I'd be happy to try it if you'll show me how?" Grace suggested.

"Yeah, sure," Peter smiled. "We can play together online."

*****

Later that evening Grace stood alone in her brother's bedroom, wearing the VR headset with the two controllers gripped in her hands. "Ok," she said, speaking to Peter who had helped her set up the video game over a phone call, "I think I'm in."

"Great," Peter said. "First you need to pick a type of character."

"Ok, I'll be a mage so I can do magic," Grace decided, raising her controller to select her choice. "Oh look, I'm kind of hot."

"Yeah, the female characters are sexy," Peter said. "Right, I'll invite you to my game and then we can start!"

"Oh wow," Grace gasped, taking a step back as she suddenly appeared in a beautiful forest with a picturesque lake. "This is gorgeous," she said, spinning around, "and yeah, the VR makes you feel like you're really here. Damn, look at you!"

Peter's character, a tall knight in a black suit of armour, had spawned in, and Grace found herself admiring his imposing frame. "Looking pretty good there Peter," she murmured.

"Thanks," Peter replied, unsheathing his sword. "Your outfit is... a bit basic."

"What?" Grace walked over to the lake and peered down at her reflection. "Oh, these clothes are gross," she scowled. "Can I change them?"

"Sure, just open your inventory," Peter said.

Grace's mage appeared in front of her, wearing a scruffy set of robes underneath a dreary green cloak.

"You can equip or unequip different items of clothing or amour as you unlock them," Peter explained, as Grace immediately started to deselect all of her items.

"Don't like those... or those... or that," she frowned, watching as each layer of her character's outfit disappeared. "Wait, you can unequip underwear too? Oh!" Grace gasped as she removed her mage's final item of clothing, leaving her completely naked.

"Damn, my mage has nice tits... and a fat ass," Grace smirked, rotating her character around.

"I agree," Peter laughed.

"Wait, you can see me?" Grace exited her inventory and looked back down at the reflection to see her naked mage standing next to Peter's dark knight. "Oh, sorry," she blushed, "I didn't know those changes happened on your screen too!"

"Hey, I'm not complaining," Peter chuckled. "You're allowed to play the game however you like."

Grace suddenly had a naughty idea. "Well, in that case..." she giggled, setting down her headset before quickly stripping off all of her clothes. "Hey Peter look, I'm naked," she grinned, putting the headset back on.

"Yeah, I can see," her friend said.

"No, I mean I got naked in real life too," Grace laughed. "I'm going to make this an authentic roleplay! Now come on, let's go find a dragon to kill!"

*****

Two hours later Grace's brother Fin arrived back home with three of his friends, and he paused when they reached his bedroom door. "Shit, Grace is in there," he scowled. "I bet she's using my VR headset!" Fin put his finger to his lips, and silently led his friends into the room.

"Jesus!" they all whispered, as there in front of them stood the entirely naked Grace, with her boobs swinging back and forth as she cast magic spells on the dragon she and Peter were battling.

Fin's friends settled themselves down on his bed to watch the show, as he tiptoed over to his PC and switched it off.

"What the hell?" Grace frowned, pulling off the headset as it cut to black to see three teenage boys sitting there in front of her. "Oh, fuck!"