An Emptied Vessel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maison gave a barely discernible nod. She didn't understand, but she didn't care to, something strange was happening to her already, the great well that was her feminine energy began to focus intently around him. All she sensed were the flowing motions of his fingers in her womb and the words sparking from his lips. She suddenly felt the entire history of the Earth flooding through her belly, her mind found peace and the milky stream of her thoughts faded away as she aligned with her instinctual purpose. She was an eternal vessel and her only responsibility was becoming full. Everything else was nonsense, made up nonsense trying to control her great inherited power. She was a matrix, she was creation supreme, she was both the mother of the world and the virgin of the universe. This is what she truly was and no one could take it from her.

And all she wanted was to become full, full of that Great Other. The one who had his masterful digits tapping away in her womb, she wanted Him, she wanted to encompass and surround all of Him. To consume and contain his everything, to replicate and amplify his inherit pattern of energy.

Maison groaned loudly with the force of all the women who came before her.

"What do you want Maison?" She heard Sea's calm voice slipping into her empty head like words of juicy light dripping honey into the back of her sight.

The edges of her vessel ached and echoed out into the cosmos and Maison groaned with a great yearning again.

"What do you want?" Sea whispered into her ear.

The question lingered inside her again. It was just a taste, a tease he let trickle into her. She closed in around the question and it disappeared in her grasp. His fingers moved in her womb and she switched her focus, surrounding his hand with a great sucking energy, trying to pull him further into her body. If he were to leave her now she would murder him, murder the world, a primal desire of possession filled her.

"Do you want me, Maison?" Sea whispered calmly into her ear.

Maison groaned and despite the inertness of her sylph-esque body, she managed a single strained nod. The bright light of his question illuminated her darkness and shone out a wonderful vision into her.

No longer was she lying upon the crimson chaise in his musky office, but she was standing in the foyer of a gloomy mansion. She looked at her porcelain hands, she could move her body again. Maison found herself wearing a shimmering gown of snow white and she was standing, centered, on a black void of a circular silk rug.

"Maison, come." She heard Sea call out from all around her.

Maison placed her hands on her womb, his fingers were still there, "where are you?"

Silence echoed out around the elegant darkness of the foreign Manor. Maison stood at the center of the giant black hole of a rug and felt her belly.

"Maison, come." Sea thundered out all around her again.

"W-where are you?" Maison called loudly and anxiously.

Only silence replied again and Maison started to panic as the wonderful movements of the fingers in her womb began to fade from her.

Maison screamed and looked around wildly, if he left her vessel now she would be lost forever. She saw two hallways leading off in opposite directions. Her head whipped back and forth, unsure of where to go. She stepped towards the left branch of doors and halted immediately as the gift in her womb began to disappear the more she ventured in that direction. Maison ran back to the center of the rug and felt the faint pleasure of them again moving inside her.

She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of his hands.

"Maison, come." Sea rippled out through the house again.

"I'm trying!" Maison called out desperately, "please guide me!"

She felt a push inside her and she opened her eyes, she looked towards the right hallway. With cautious steps, she walked towards the entrance to the corridor of doors. Maison felt him grow stronger inside her and her heart leapt.

Passing through the entrance to the hall, Maison smiled as she could feel him closer already. She glanced around the hallway and saw two endless rows of doors flanking each side of the hall. She raised her eyebrows and gently entered deeper into the hall, following the attraction of her womb.

"Maison, come." reverberated down the halls.

"I'm coming! I'm coming," Maison called out and picked up her pace, passing a strange collection of various doors.

The compass in her womb led her to a door in the hall and without even looking at it, she flung it open with a strum of her hand and ran inside.

Maison found herself standing in her bedroom back home. Her matching bed, desk, and dresser were all there aloft pink, shag rugs.

"What's this?" Maison asked as she walked deeper into her room and fingered the colorful stack of soft scrunchies around the white metal post at the foot of her bed. The door shut behind her and Maison turned.

"Is this bedroom yours?" Sea asked, looking around.

Maison leaned against her bed, she felt his fingers tapping away deep inside her womb.

"Yeah, this is my bedroom," Maison said, tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear and blushing.

He nodded and stared down at Maison with eyes that were cold and ancient, "the time has come Maison."

Maison gulped and the hand on her womb trembled anxiously.

"Time for what?" Maison asked.

"Time to make a decision," Sea said with eyes that shattered and bloodied the mirror of her mind, "do you want me to stay inside you?"

Maison felt that horrible contradiction again and her body and mind fought to either flee from or spread herself wide for the alluring monster at her bedroom door.

She sat on the bed and lifted the dress of her silky white gown. Maison gulped and opened her legs before him, yielding the moist opening of her vulnerable vessel up to him.

Sea stepped close to her and pulled her lower back into his groin. The attraction in her womb went wild as her mound made contact with the front of his pants, the object of her desire was so close, her vessel could sense its nature to be soon fulfilled. The musk of his heat wafted like a fragrant steam of man off his chest and Maison dodged those jade daggers of eyes as her fingers shook, undoing the obsidian buttons of his shirt. She was afraid to look into the cold sharpness of his gaze, but he sensed this and pulled her small chin up to look at him. Her jet gems became tangled up with his green vines and he lifted her face closer to his as he lowered his sculpted lips, introducing them to hers gently. The firm cushions of his mouth grazed against hers and she felt a gooey heat of lust drip from her heart down to the small pool of her sex as his tongue licked her bottom lip. The sides of their noses touched and Maison shared her first breath in paradise with him.

Sea pulled his kiss away slowly and Maison opened her eyelids heavily. She shot her tongue down to her bottom lip and tasted his kiss.

It wasn't fair.

His kiss tasted like love.

It wasn't fair.

Tears streamed down Maison's cheeks and he wiped them away with two thumbs before kissing her again. Her tongue wanted to taste more of him and it darted between his lips timidly, scouting for its counterpart. When it made contact with the hot tip of his silver tongue, the taste of it, sent Maison's eyes rolling. Sea held the back of her head as it lolled with ecstasy. Her mind melted into his hands as she acquainted her inexperienced tongue with his experienced devil.

It wasn't fair. She ate his unformed words at their source.

His poison tasted like pure love.

Their tongues danced across the shared cosmos of their mouths. Their saliva mingled and combined into a sweet soma which Maison swallowed down unabashedly.

Sea unsealed his lips from hers and Maison moaned with irritation as withdrawal set in the instant their lips disconnected. She opened her eyes and gazed at his wonderful visage drunkenly. Her hands resumed their work rapidly and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. She then quickly unlatched his belt and undid his pants. When the zipper hit the bottom of its track, Maison pulled them down with his briefs and her heart beat like an animal as the salty smell of his manhood filled her with a woman's desire. Maison gripped him with shaky hands, first the molten heat of his shaft, then the soft nest of skin below which contained what she wanted most. She felt him grow large in her girly hands and his enlarged tip stared at her hungrily like the eye of Odin. Maison studied the feeling of her hands stroking the strange limb and her mouth watered. She looked up at Sea and he stepped back so she could slip off the bed and kneel before him. After pulling his pants off, she settled her knees into the pink shag and dipped her head down taking his firm tip into her small mouth. Maison closed her eyes and explored the pulsing head of his manhood with her tongue as she stroked the girth of his ivory snake with both her hands. She tried to attune herself to its potent purpose, tried to envision the divine potential that could soon be taking up residence in her temple. Her thighs shook, hungering for the silent king throbbing like a god's tongue in her mouth.

Sea guided her head away from his erection and placed her back onto the edge of her bed. Maison licked her lips and looked up at him with open windows. He kissed her. Maison's eyes rolled as she swallowed the taste of his tongue again. Love. Sea left her lips and traveled down the smooth skin of her alabaster neck to the bones of her clavicle. His hands peeled off the straps of her white dress and unveiled the perky nipples of her excited breasts. His warm hands caressed and tugged on her flesh until her pink tips were tender. Sea's lips worshiped Maison's breasts and his hand supported her back as her head fell. The wet heat of his tumbling lips glided across the sore stiffness of her eager nipples and they felt healed again with his breathy kisses.

Maison groaned.

Sea left the milky dunes of her breasts and pulled her hips closer to his with a sudden jerk of his strong hands. Maison's eyes popped open as she felt his stiffness prod into her upper thigh. She looked him in the eyes as she hiked her dress up further and spread her legs wider. More than anything, she wanted to feel his pillar enter the wet folds of her tight heat. His fingers dug into her rear gripping hard and he pulled her yet closer into where he stood at the edge of the bed. Maison felt his erection land on the top of her pubic mound and throb against her. Her opening twitched below him and he looked her in the eyes.

She ran her hands up his wall of a chest and draped her arms around his neck. The two held each other's gaze as Sea lined up his manhood with the opening to the shrine of her womanhood.

He thrust his sacred rod into the slick divinity drooling between her thighs and Maison felt him merge into her. Her mouth opened and her eyes widened. They were one thing connected at the hips, his ancient soul meshed with her young flesh. Her sex gripped him as hard as she could, holding on possessively to what she wanted. He withdrew and Maison felt anger at his leaving of her, his leaving of what made them a perfected union completed only by each other. He quickly thrust himself back into her again. She wrapped her legs around him like a spider and glared at him seriously. Her mind was so empty, her memory so short, she became confused every time he withdrew in order to drive himself yet deeper into her. Maison found herself so deeply embedded into the present each thrust and withdraw was the extent to which her mind remembered. She wanted him to stay with her, there inside her, linked. Maison desired to suck all of him up through her legs into her heart, to lock him away and keep him forever. She held on hard and instinctively worked her pelvis into him as he bucked into her. Her childhood bed creaked and whined beneath the passion of their fated union. She kissed him and swallowed the nectar of their tongues while he continued to pound a tattoo of his energy into her yearning vessel. Mason groaned into his mouth as she felt her peak approaching like a tidal wave of bliss. She bit his lip and grabbed his face.

"Fill me up," Maison whispered desperately, possessed with all the power of every woman that ever existed, she stared into his burning tunnels of jade, "pour into my vessel, I want you, I want your pattern in me." The words came through rushed and urgent as if spoken by something else.

It was all she could manage to say before losing control of her quivering lips and melting into the blows of his hips against the pink cushion of her sex. The waves of his fury crashed against her pearly shores and a powerful surge of euphoria burst loose inside her. Maison rode a hot, foamy ripple of cold bliss into a mind shattering ecstasy of an orgasm that left her vision blinded in pure white light.

"Oh... my god..." Maison whimpered as she felt heaven tear through her flesh and dissolve her into the fiery oblivion of His pure love. His wild laughter of death tore her limb from limb, devouring her heart and soul, swallowing, gobbling up all of her mind and body in the way only a pure love could.

His liquid heat erupted out from his sublime spear at the apex of her orgasm, dispensing a copious flood of pleasure that filled every nook and cranny of her vessel with pure love. She clenched her eyebrows and moaned as she felt his pattern spilling out of the pulsing hardness buried deep into the center of her maiden's soul, spreading out to the very rims of her being and splashing back into her. His stinger crammed her full to the brim with the life she was eager to replicate. Maison got her fill, having received from Sea exactly what her body-mind craved and she felt the dark electricity of the seed that was all of him, thrumming inside her. She closed in around him and bottled him up, preserving, nurturing, and amplifying his intoxicating energy.

Maison woke up on her bed in the early morning gloom of her dorm room. She lifted her groggy head, some alarm was going off. Through bleary eyes, she saw Clarissa sit up and yawn, reaching over to turn her phone off. She spotted Maison from across the room and Clarissa raised her eyebrows.

"What happened to you?" Clarissa asked, scratching her hair.

"What?" Maison asked, disoriented.

"Look at yourself," Clarissa said, knitting her eyebrows together.

Maison looked down to see she was lying on top of her comforter with her panties around her ankle and her skirt hiked up. She covered herself and looked around.

"What the hell?" Maison said, reaching down and pulling her panties up around her long grey socks.

"I understand we have to satisfy ourselves somehow, I confess to doing the same sometimes," Clarissa said, "but can you please do it discreetly? We're close, but we're not that close."

"I don't," Maison said, "I was at Sea's office..."

Maison cautiously sniffed her fingers, her button nose flared, she smelled her sex on them. What was going on?

Clarissa dropped back under her squid covers and called out, "after all that talk, I don't think you ever left last night. What a let down."

"But I swear I..." Maison felt bewildered. Had it all been a dream? But it was all so vivid. She ran her hand through her hair and fell back onto her pillow. Of course it was a dream. She curled up into a ball and sighed, embarrassed for many reasons. She smelled and studied her dirty hand. What the hell had happened to her?

Later that day, Maison was walking to Sea's class, her raw mind swirled with images of the night before. Had any of it happened? She retraced her steps as she walked towards the ivory hall at the end of the breezy avenue of trees.

She remembered picking out an outfit and doing her makeup while she talked with Clarissa. Then she read that short story by that Milly girl, then she laid on her bed, careful not to mess up her clothes or hair as she waited for his office hours, which were late into the night. Then she left and went to his office, where they had the night of her dreams.

Maison gripped her bag and blushed thinking about the time they had. She put a hand on her womb and smiled, then grimaced. Of course it was all a dream, she must of fallen asleep soon after she laid down and somehow sleep-masturbated to the fantasy or something. She shook her head, it was all so weird.

Maison groaned, and looked up into the blue sky, frustrated.

"Do we really have to wear these things, I can't stand it."

"She said for as long as we're here we have to keep them covered."

"Who is she anyway? She's not our master, Cursor is. Only he can tell us what to do."

Maison looked across the way to see three girls with neon pink band-aids on their foreheads, stretching vertically from the center of their brow to the tip of their hair line. One was a red head with a long braid and Maison recognized her from somewhere. She stared as the trio of sylphs as they walked past, a green away, on the opposite pathway.

She sat in her front seat in Sea's class and held her head in her hands wracking her brain about where she had seen the three girls. When nothing surfaced in her mind, Maison gave up and watched the beautiful movements of her fantasy Professor handing back papers to the class. The way he moved... Maison sat forward onto her hands and watched him dreamily, she could almost feel him inside her again.

Sea glanced at her and Maison jumped. He looked away and continued handing back their hand written paragraphs. Maison waited for hers, but it never came. Before she knew it, class was over and everyone was shuffling out of the lecture hall.

Professor Sea was in the lecture pit, collecting his things and Maison stood up depressed with tears in her eyes. She trudged up the steps and as her hand hit the door, he called out to her.

"Maison, come."

Maison spun around and looked down at him with big, wet pits of obsidian. He was like an angel of death glowing palely under the lights of the hall in the bottom of the room sporting a dark tweed suit. He stared up at her with glasses reflecting pure white from the lights above. Maison found herself gliding towards him and the feeling of his hands tapping away in her womb returned.

She walked right up to his chest and he took a hand out of his pocket and lifted a lock of her hair, he smelled it and let it go.

"Do you remember what I wrote on the back of your first paper in week one of class?" Sea asked, holding Maison's chin with a single white finger.

Maison nodded.

"Repeat it back to me," Sea said, tilting his head so the glare of his glasses disappeared and Maison could see the two stars burning in their green sockets.

"For you, no collar needed

a bed so pure, pleading

my goddess of a head

holler like a burning sea

silent and churning

you're yearning for me

to seed it."

Maison repeated the poem he had scrawled beautifully in tall crimson cursive on the back of her paper in the first week of class word for word. Everything in her soul branched out from its beating, throbbing, and pulsing heart of syllables. Those words were when she first fell in love with Sea.

"My angel in disguise," Sea said, "your writing has come a long way since I first laid eyes on you."

He handed back the page she had torn from her notebook and wrote in pink ink upon, it was her paragraph and Maison took it. She looked over what she had written just a few days ago:

I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD I WANT YOUR CHILD.

Maison glanced back up at Sea and knitted her eyebrows, "I wrote this?" She looked back down into the scrawling pink lines of her handwriting, bewildered.