An Emptied Vessel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a smart girl, Maison. Do you understand what happened to you?" Sea asked, lifting her chin up.

"You did this to me?" Maison asked, "you did something to me."

Sea nodded, "the seed was already inside you, I just flooded out everything else and helped it grow."

"Why?" Maison said, gripping the paper and searching his eyes. She battled with the conflicting urges of fleeing or fucking.

"Because I wanted you," Sea said, fixing her hair like she was some kind of precious object in his collection, "because I want to live on inside your vessel." He poked her gently between her eyebrows.

Sea kissed Maison and she tasted that pure love dripping like a poison off his tongue and corrupting her soul with his dark pleasures. She melted in his arms and dropped her paper to the ground. Her confusion and bewilderment vanished. She didn't care how he had done it. But her mind was empty and all she wanted was him inside her. Forever, until the stars died, rekindled, and died again, she wanted him inside her.

END.